Conan PlayStation 3

7.2

1. RobynC.
    Dec 16, 2007
    It's just like God of War series. There is just better movement in this game.
  2. Giderdone
    Oct 12, 2007
    C'mon this game is just bad. it's like a Heavenly Sword with Downs Syndrome. Any site that rates this above a 7 is highly suspect. Conan is about as good as Arnold's acting in the original movie.
  3. GregT.
    Nov 21, 2007
    This is a reasonably good game, fun, lots of button bashing and entertaining sword play. The voice acting by Ron Perlman and Claudia Black is good even if it is not in synch with the characters and the lack of over bearing storyline is a refreshing change. The graphics are PS2 grahics which is a shame as they are selling it at PS3 price £50. Like another reviewer I rented this game This is a reasonably good game, fun, lots of button bashing and entertaining sword play. The voice acting by Ron Perlman and Claudia Black is good even if it is not in synch with the characters and the lack of over bearing storyline is a refreshing change. The graphics are PS2 grahics which is a shame as they are selling it at PS3 price £50. Like another reviewer I rented this game and throughly enjoyed the experince. For gaming wonder buy/rent God of War 1 or 2 for light hearted sunday slaughtering if like me youv'e done both those games this one doesn't have any real rivals on PS3....yet! Expand
  4. bestreviews
    Nov 7, 2007
    Wow, didnt think it was goign to be as good as it was. Even though it was a great and entertaining game it didnt utilize the six-axis control and the graphics were as good as a playstation 2 game. I rented this game and I have to say I still would like to buy it. I can tell you this, if they made the price $10 cheaper this would of sold crazy. Controls are great, combos are pretty fun and Wow, didnt think it was goign to be as good as it was. Even though it was a great and entertaining game it didnt utilize the six-axis control and the graphics were as good as a playstation 2 game. I rented this game and I have to say I still would like to buy it. I can tell you this, if they made the price $10 cheaper this would of sold crazy. Controls are great, combos are pretty fun and the gore makes it a worth your time game. Expand

1. On the one hand it's highly entertaining and almost obscenely violent and crude, but for a next-gen title with a next-gen price tag it doesn't quite deliver.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Conan is at its best visceral and furious fun with limbs and heads flying. Unfortunately, the adrenaline level drops when the speed slows down on harder adversaries and when the enemies do not have limbs to detach or heads to pop. Also, boss fights tend to follow the same pattern too much. Still, it is worth the time and effort. Experimenting with different moves never gets old. [Oct 2007]
  3. If your blood pressure can withstand the beatings that may seem unfair, there's a lot to like about Conan's combat system and adventure. [Nov 2007, p.140]