• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Dec 18, 2008
8.7

1. Aug 31, 2010
    Another game I am extraordinarily bad at, whilst still managing to have an absolutely brilliant time online with. Its fast and furious and very easy to pick up. Fortunately though this game is old there still seems to be a healthy online community, although some names you will get killed by over and over again, offline there isn't too much to get your teeth into though. I laugh a lot whenAnother game I am extraordinarily bad at, whilst still managing to have an absolutely brilliant time online with. Its fast and furious and very easy to pick up. Fortunately though this game is old there still seems to be a healthy online community, although some names you will get killed by over and over again, offline there isn't too much to get your teeth into though. I laugh a lot when playing this. Expand
  2. Oct 7, 2010
    One of the most rewarding, and addictive titles I have bought on the PSN to date. With an amazing community, and solid action, it's literally kept me coming back to it every single day since purchase in 2009. Although it has a steep learning curve, once you've mastered it, the sense of accomplishment is ecstatic and one to keep you coming back for more.

1. Crash Commando is a retro-infused 2D shooter with a furious pace, responsive controls and an impressive arsenal. The single-player experience doesn't encompass much more than a boot camp though, but it's during the multiplayer bouts that this game really shines - especially with the gory visuals.
    Crash Commando is a really fun multiplayer-focused title that should appeal to pretty much anyone with a pulse. I wish there were more modes included with the shipping version, and I think the sniper rifle will prove to be a little unbalanced, but what's there is an extremely addictive experience that will serve you well during the coldest part of the year.
  3. It's quickly shaping up to be one of my favorite games available on PSN at the moment. It's a great multiplayer title, with a solid online community already established, and some simple, but entirely addictive gameplay behind it.