6.2

1. Feb 26, 2017
    I purchased this game because it was created by Rockin' Android, father of Gundemonium Collection. The graphic design of characters is nice anime-style and also encouraged me to buy it, but I expected a lot more regarding gameplay.

Many locations end up being empty labyrinths, and the combat system does not captivate as much as it probably ought to. Particularly, the movement of your character in boss fights is weak, even though the attacks and the idea of flying while fighting are good points.

I could not even finish the game (despite trying it more than twice), which I am aware is something I definitely should have done. I just feel Crescent Pale Mist is a pity, as it could have been much better than it is.

1. Games Master UK
    Feb 18, 2011
    A pyrotechnic, psychedelic treat. [Feb 2011, p.93]
    The graphics are moderate, but the controls can be clunky and may prevent you from enjoying the short experience.
  3. Play UK
    Dec 29, 2010
    A relentless game that's only really let down by occasionally stodgy controls and its insane difficulty level. [Issue#200, p.103]