7.7

1. Sam
    Feb 13, 2009
    Cuboid is one of those simple little games that you play which brings a smile to your face. Well, providing you like puzzle games, of course. The game is very basic - you are a block that moves around squares to get to the exit. Sounds easy, but once you get to playing the game you'll find that it is, frankly, rather challenging. You can fall off the edge if your not careful whichCuboid is one of those simple little games that you play which brings a smile to your face. Well, providing you like puzzle games, of course. The game is very basic - you are a block that moves around squares to get to the exit. Sounds easy, but once you get to playing the game you'll find that it is, frankly, rather challenging. You can fall off the edge if your not careful which means you start at the beginning, which will make you learn which way to take next time. The game starts off reletavly easy but the further you progress the harder it gets, and it really does get hard at times. There is nothing more satisfying than moving around a level, trying new routes to the exit and being completely stumped, only for the solution to hit you like a flying pork pie. Its immensly satisfying, and is one of the charms of Cuboid. Its got loads of replay value as well as you'll always go back to earn a gold medal on a level where you earned a silver, or try to unlock trophies if that's your thing. Anyone who remembers Kula World on PSone will know what they are getting here, as they are kinda' similar, but I urge you to look at reviews for this game and watch the videos on the internet. What you see is basically what you get, and at £7.99 its an absolute bargain and one of my best purchases off PSN. Expand
  2. Bret
    Jan 17, 2009
    Great game. At first I wasn't impressed, but an hour and a half later I realized it is quite addictive. It starts out slow and adds new challenges (wood, teleporters, bridges). It's a very unique and clever puzzler. Definatly worth the $10 for it. I'm not much of a puzzle person and don't play many of the PSN Puzzle games (my wife loves them) but this one IGreat game. At first I wasn't impressed, but an hour and a half later I realized it is quite addictive. It starts out slow and adds new challenges (wood, teleporters, bridges). It's a very unique and clever puzzler. Definatly worth the $10 for it. I'm not much of a puzzle person and don't play many of the PSN Puzzle games (my wife loves them) but this one I actually sat down and did... actually I would say if you only have one puzzle game from PSN this should be the one. Great all around game though. Expand
  3. CreativeKhaos
    Sep 11, 2009
    A very engaging and fun puzzle game that offers some great times in allowing some levels that initially seem impossible to be quickly beat giving you a high level of accomplishment mixed in with ones seemingly easy being very hard.

It's fun and challenging enough that you'll find yourself replaying int trying to get a better time.
  4. Nov 12, 2011
    Not a bad puzzler but I can't help falling asleep with these kinds of games. A simple game that reminds me of my childhood. Definitely a good value.

There’s no better endorsement I could give the game than to proudly state that I’ll be dropping ten of my own greenbacks down on the game when I get home just so I can show it off to friends and roommates. It really is a fantastic puzzler, and something I think belongs on every PS3. Yep, every one.
  2. For only ten bucks, Cuboid is one of the best purchases you can make on the PlayStation Network, plain and simple.
  3. If you're absolutely new to the game, I think you'll really enjoy this title, especially if you're on the lookout for a fun, new puzzle game, and I highly suggest picking it up.