4.7

1. Aug 19, 2011
    Had this one lying in my game collection since 2009 when i bought it for like 10 bucks, back than i already hated the controls, now i picked it up and it hasn't aged well at all, awful controls, awful A.I. Your character just punch and kicks whatever he wants to, remembering their moves is impossible, after i almost broke my controller i stopped the game, removed the disc and snapped it inHad this one lying in my game collection since 2009 when i bought it for like 10 bucks, back than i already hated the controls, now i picked it up and it hasn't aged well at all, awful controls, awful A.I. Your character just punch and kicks whatever he wants to, remembering their moves is impossible, after i almost broke my controller i stopped the game, removed the disc and snapped it in half. The only thing this disc is good for is to be recycled so i hope that in one day a good game will be stamped on it. Expand

1. After a while, the recycled environments and repetitive battles start to feel like a chore rather than a reward. [Mar 2007, p.96]
  2. There's no way to imagine these fights as anything but someone's absurd rap fantasy that was somehow shoehorned onto a fighting game. [Mar 2007, p.53]
  3. Too bad the slow-as-molasses combat (and too-savvy computer-controlled opponents) keep this fighter from rivaling classics like "Tekken," "Street Fighter" and "Soul Calibur," but the innovative use of music, as both an aesthetic and a weapon, adds depth.