.detuned PlayStation 3

• Release Date: Oct 15, 2009
3.8

1. MrX7
    Oct 17, 2009
    A psychotically hypnotic venture into mind bending visual arts blended with music that alters viscerally with every morphic evolution...
  2. bradp
    Nov 15, 2009
    Low price for a different, interesting demoscene similar to linger in shadows, not to be confused with a PSN game, this is 'interactive art'
  3. simonm.
    Nov 25, 2009
    This isn't a game, its a toy. Once you realize you can really just fiddle and play its fun to see what you can make it do, but aside from that, there's nothing else really... Some of the effects are cool but once you've got the man to do everything there's not much point to playing with this toy anymore. I quite liked the experience, but then, I spent most of my time This isn't a game, its a toy. Once you realize you can really just fiddle and play its fun to see what you can make it do, but aside from that, there's nothing else really... Some of the effects are cool but once you've got the man to do everything there's not much point to playing with this toy anymore. I quite liked the experience, but then, I spent most of my time wondering how they did some of the effects. Expand
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    This game does not make sense, it is simply an app that does take 10 trophies in no time!
    He has no history, lasting 3 minutes! and costs 3 â

Currently selling for $2.99 in the US PlayStation Store, that's about a dollar per minute of entertainment. If you have cash to blow and want to see one of the weirdest pieces of software on any system, go for it. Otherwise, just watch our videos and you'll get the point.
    .detuned isn’t really a game. The only thing the player can do is use some effects on the music that is playing. The effect is pretty strange, because of the visual style. The concept is original but not everyone can dig this.
  3. Let's get it straight: 99% of the the people who will buy this product won't play it more than twice in the whole PS3 life cycle. To play your favorite mp3s you'll keep on using every other traditional player, and because of the Trophies you'll probably get to see everything .detuned has to offer during your first non-gaming session. This doesn't mean that .detuned is not worthy: some people will surely be deeply fascinated by .theprodukkt's creation to the point of never forgetting it. If you fancy strange and obscure stuff a la David Lynch, don't hesitate: buy this is a weird experiment (along with the more impressive and artsy Linger in Shadows).