.detuned PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 15, 2009
3.9

1. Sep 22, 2014
    This is perfect for those who want easy trophies as you can get 100% within 15 mins. Besides that, the effects you can add to any song aren't cool and rather pointless
  2. Sep 7, 2014
    this is a game for trophy hunters. you can 100% within 20 minutes. actually this is not a game. this is some kind of interaction like music for children. definitely not worth your money even it is for 1$.
  3. Dec 27, 2012
    The problem with .detuned was its gameplay. It had no draw, no reason to comeback, Its a one trick pony. And that one trick has been done better in other games before it.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    This game does not make sense, it is simply an app that does take 10 trophies in no time!
    He has no history, lasting 3 minutes! and costs 3 â
  5. Jun 10, 2011
    It was alright for a little bit but got boring really fast. If you like to collect trophies these are vaery easy to unlock. It was really cheap so not upset with the purchase.
  6. May 3, 2011
    If this title was disc based I would use it as toilet paper. Some people say they see art in this, I must aggressively disagree with this statement. Pure, wretched garbage avoid this at all COSTS! I like screwing with my music, but I have other programs to do that with and i'm sure as hell not going to risk seeing that elephant headed dancing moron in the black suit again.
  7. Feb 11, 2011
    There is nothing to like here, the music distortion is not fun to do at all, and the rest of the "game" is watching one of about 15 animations of weird things (such as a man's head morphing into a balloon). At least Linger in Shadows was beautiful to look at. This game has nothing. Aside from a few trophies it's not worth the few dollars it costs
  8. Joe
    Dec 14, 2009
    too stupid for words. would have been fun if it had some kind of automatic feature to change to my music, but unfortunately, the developers didn't want to do that much work. game took about 20 minutes to make, about 2 to get bored of. the only reason i'm not giving it a zero is because the song (thats right, theres only one) is "pretty good". also, it gives trophies for doing too stupid for words. would have been fun if it had some kind of automatic feature to change to my music, but unfortunately, the developers didn't want to do that much work. game took about 20 minutes to make, about 2 to get bored of. the only reason i'm not giving it a zero is because the song (thats right, theres only one) is "pretty good". also, it gives trophies for doing nothing, so everyone will know you wasted your time on a stupid game. do not buy. (never mind, i'm giving it a zero on second thought) Expand
  9. BradenN.
    Nov 27, 2009
    I bought this gaming expecting something quite different. And god, this is far from what I expected. Probably one of the worst "games" I've ever played in my life. There is no appeal at all. Stay away, your better of buying a new theme for your PS3 then this crap.
  10. simonm.
    Nov 25, 2009
    This isn't a game, its a toy. Once you realize you can really just fiddle and play its fun to see what you can make it do, but aside from that, there's nothing else really... Some of the effects are cool but once you've got the man to do everything there's not much point to playing with this toy anymore. I quite liked the experience, but then, I spent most of my time This isn't a game, its a toy. Once you realize you can really just fiddle and play its fun to see what you can make it do, but aside from that, there's nothing else really... Some of the effects are cool but once you've got the man to do everything there's not much point to playing with this toy anymore. I quite liked the experience, but then, I spent most of my time wondering how they did some of the effects. Expand
  11. bradp
    Nov 15, 2009
    Low price for a different, interesting demoscene similar to linger in shadows, not to be confused with a PSN game, this is 'interactive art'
  12. PatrickB.
    Nov 3, 2009
    Ditto Cliff A. I was expecting something similar to Linger in Shadows, unfortunately this has little to compare other than being a demo. I believed this demo would actually let you alter effects in your music in a number of different ways, which it does not. Don't waste your 3 bucks, put it towards Critter Crunch.
  13. austinT.
    Oct 17, 2009
    its good to see someone is trying something different, but just not really worth your time. very limited in what you can do and see, and its just awkwardly controlled.
  14. MrX7
    Oct 17, 2009
    A psychotically hypnotic venture into mind bending visual arts blended with music that alters viscerally with every morphic evolution...
  15. CliffordA.
    Oct 17, 2009
    Farbrausch (the demogroup behind .theprodukkt.) managed to convince Sony to let them release a demo for the PS3 by calling it a game and giving it limited interactivity, but it is definitely an FR production which means I must just it against the standards they've led me to expect. Unfortunately, this is not very good for FR. The soundtrack by Paniq is kind of dull, and the thing has Farbrausch (the demogroup behind .theprodukkt.) managed to convince Sony to let them release a demo for the PS3 by calling it a game and giving it limited interactivity, but it is definitely an FR production which means I must just it against the standards they've led me to expect. Unfortunately, this is not very good for FR. The soundtrack by Paniq is kind of dull, and the thing has less going on than pretty much every other release I've ever seen from them. It definitely doesn't seem to push the hardware, which makes me think that this was just kind of thrown together. While it listed most of the FR gang in the credits, I'm led to wonder if this was actually the work of just one or two of them, and the rest were listed because of the fact that they were involved in writing the engine and tool. I bought it because I support my fellow demosceners, but this would probably have gotten an unusually low score on pouet for them. But then, the folks at pouet are all a bunch of mindless jerks, so take that with a grain of salt. But still, no piggie for you, this is definitely a thumb down. Expand
  16. Feb 11, 2011

Currently selling for $2.99 in the US PlayStation Store, that's about a dollar per minute of entertainment. If you have cash to blow and want to see one of the weirdest pieces of software on any system, go for it. Otherwise, just watch our videos and you'll get the point.
    .detuned isn’t really a game. The only thing the player can do is use some effects on the music that is playing. The effect is pretty strange, because of the visual style. The concept is original but not everyone can dig this.
  3. Let's get it straight: 99% of the the people who will buy this product won't play it more than twice in the whole PS3 life cycle. To play your favorite mp3s you'll keep on using every other traditional player, and because of the Trophies you'll probably get to see everything .detuned has to offer during your first non-gaming session. This doesn't mean that .detuned is not worthy: some people will surely be deeply fascinated by .theprodukkt's creation to the point of never forgetting it. If you fancy strange and obscure stuff a la David Lynch, don't hesitate: buy this is a weird experiment (along with the more impressive and artsy Linger in Shadows).