6.3

1. Sep 3, 2013
    If you're going to play Diablo 3, the console version is the way to go. Everything that's wrong with the PC version isn't present in the console version. No more Auction House & Real Money Auction House trolls who buy their way to good gear. It's just good old fashion grind-and-loot! That's how it should be!
  2. Sep 3, 2013
    I have not played the PC version Of diablo 3, which I've heard terrible things about.
    Diablo 3 on the ps3 on the other hand is great, Looks great, plays fantastically, anything wrong with the PC version has been fixed .
    The multiplayer shines. it's easy to get matches, and little lag is experienced, The online community from what I've seen is pretty good too. If you weren't loving
    If you weren't loving diablo 3 on Pc, give it a second look for console.
  3. Sep 3, 2013
    diablo III on ps3 is amazing. requires no internet connection. have co op mode
    and has no AH was all that the game needed.
    congratulations blizzard this time you hit.
  4. Sep 3, 2013
    Being a longtime fan of the diablo franchise, I am happy to say that the console version is one step closer in the right direction of how this classic dungeon crawlers should play.

With the elimination of always online requirement, and the RMAH the loot system has been fine tuned to feel like it was intentionally supposed to: Rewarding. Progressing through the game seems a lot longer on the console than on the PC version, but thats because there is no pay to play here, and when an item of value drops, you CHERISH it and Appreciate it for what it provides you with.

The loot system: improved
    The Control Scheme: Polished
    The Fun Factor: Incredible

The game feels Refreshed, polished, and completed and if this is your first time considering playing Diablo 3: pick it up for the console.
  5. Sep 3, 2013
    For those who have not played diablo 3 I recommend this version all
    the problems they had in the previous version have been corrected
    really cool guys to draw and play co op site and offline.
  6. Sep 3, 2013
    People bashing based on the pc version. Ive got it on mac and pc. Console is ten times better. People need to stop being biased. Play it on ps3. Dont just judge on past mistakes. Well worth my money.
  7. Sep 3, 2013
    The connection and feel on Console is amazing. I didn't imagine I would as connected to my character as I have.
    If you haven't played Diablo PICK THIS UP!
    If you have played Diablo III this is a new experience PICK THIS UP!
  8. Sep 3, 2013
    So fluid. Much better than pc. No constant online drm. Hours of fun, especially with mates. I was never a fan of this sort of rpg gaming but wow this is a decent, decent game. Pick iy up!!
  9. Sep 3, 2013
    No AH or RMAH, the two things that destroyed the PC version. Controls are great, graphics are equal to the PC version. Playing on a big screen, not a PC monitor. Just hours and hours of hack, slash and loot, game play. Overall the game just plays better than the PC version and can't be ruined by gold farmers, and pay to win idiots.

Before anyone says anything about my take on the

Before anyone says anything about my take on the graphics or game play, I have a high-end gaming PC, and several hundred hours into the PC version.

This is just an all around better game.
  10. ERB
    Sep 3, 2013
    At least this game has improve much better than the PC version of this game.And what important about this game is that you no longer need to connect online.I mean that is awesome .Plus the game play mechanics is good and awesome!Well that is all I have to say but I recommend you guys to buy this game and try playing so that you can forget about the horrible things about the PC version ofAt least this game has improve much better than the PC version of this game.And what important about this game is that you no longer need to connect online.I mean that is awesome .Plus the game play mechanics is good and awesome!Well that is all I have to say but I recommend you guys to buy this game and try playing so that you can forget about the horrible things about the PC version of this game.And I know that after you have played the PC version you would be really disappointed and maybe you would come here again to try and put negative scores.But first,before scoring a game you should try playing the game first then you can score it.But I won't blame you guys if you still hate this game.Okay that is all. Expand
  11. Sep 4, 2013
    This game is much better than some of these children are rating it. I never played the PC version but the PS3 version sports great graphics, controls and the sound is well above average. I love being able to play offline, solo. The menu setup is a bit aggravating, there is a small amount of slowdown on rare occasions. I don't care about the PC online auction houses being absent, I don'tThis game is much better than some of these children are rating it. I never played the PC version but the PS3 version sports great graphics, controls and the sound is well above average. I love being able to play offline, solo. The menu setup is a bit aggravating, there is a small amount of slowdown on rare occasions. I don't care about the PC online auction houses being absent, I don't usually play online anyway. This game should be rated an 8 but I gave it a 10 just because of the idiots with multiple accounts dragging down the score. They can bite me. Expand
  12. Sep 4, 2013
    Generation Metacritc strikes again. Frustrated people creating multiple Accounts just to downvote one Game? Even at the User Critics (I'm not talking about the simple votes) there are some Accounts created by the same User. But why the bad score? The Console Version of Diablo III is nothing but great. The game is, believe it or not, even on the PC great. Now, you can play the game withoutGeneration Metacritc strikes again. Frustrated people creating multiple Accounts just to downvote one Game? Even at the User Critics (I'm not talking about the simple votes) there are some Accounts created by the same User. But why the bad score? The Console Version of Diablo III is nothing but great. The game is, believe it or not, even on the PC great. Now, you can play the game without forced to be in Online Mode or without the damn Auction House.

The Loot System was updated, you finally receive something good when you slay the Bosses. The Console Version of Diablo III is the definite Version. Everybody, who is still not satisfied should play F***ing Torchlight 2 over and over again simply because it's more Indie compared to Diablo. Well, s**t, I can't believe someone actually prefers a boring Diablo Clone over the Original. Gamers became sulky crybabies since the creation of Metacritic.
  13. Sep 4, 2013
    Thank you Blizzard for bringing Diablo 3 to PS3. Also owning the PC version, I am noticing many vast improvements over the PC version.
    1. True offline play
    2. No Auction House, also the loot that drops is better and more relevant to your character, as well as less useless loot to clutter your inventory. 3. The game seems to be so much smoother than the PC version; which I am surprised
    1. True offline play
    3. The game seems to be so much smoother than the PC version; which I am surprised considering on PC i was playing the game with a Gefore GTX 650 on medium settings at 1920 x 1080
    4. The game can set to be more challenging right from the start in PS3, Only one difficulty to choose from at start for PC, and it's to easy.
    5. The UI on PC could not be configured properly if playing the game on an Plasma HDTV. The buttons and loot description are too small to read. This is not an issue with the PS3 version
    6. More of a personal preference, but I prefer to play this game with a controller than with a point and click interface.

The only thing that prevents me from giving the game a 10 is the level randomization and random events throughout the game. This game could have been done with more random events and levels. Act 3 and 4 still feel like there's not much randomness to them. Otherwise this is a near perfect game for me.
  14. Sep 4, 2013
    Used to play on PC til I hit end game and it was unplayable. I had already stopped playing by the time they fixed that. Picked it up for 360 so I could play with friends and it's really fun. GG blizz
  15. Sep 13, 2013
    Perfect game for ps3. Fast, fun and great gameplay. Much more fun than on PC. It feels seemless when playing with others. The hours just blurred away while I was blasting away monsters.
  16. Sep 5, 2013
    Great game. 10/10. That's the way I was waiting it for PC. Everything that's wrong with the PC version isn't present in the console version. No more Auction House & Real Money Auction House trolls who buy their way to good gear. I recommend to buy the game for consoles.

And version for the PC, you can present It to your enemy
  17. Sep 4, 2013
    Ok: the console version of D3 is probably the best ARPG ever that graced this platform. Couch play is incredible. A family that plays together stays together and Diablo3 makes for a MUCH needed change on console play: Grind and adventure into the darkness of Hell on the 4 player sofa
  18. Sep 4, 2013
    The Best Diablo III version! Giocato in Co-op risulta essere divertentissimo, la grafica e il sonoro son davvero ben realizzati e per quel poco che ho giocato fino adesso lo trovo molto fluido, veloce e con meno spazi morti dei capitoli precedenti...
  19. Sep 4, 2013
    Had a lot of fun with it so far, the local co-op is a blast. Playing alone can get tiresome though, and I haven't tried the online yet, been spending all my time with co-op. Don't understand all these low scores...
  20. Oct 2, 2013
    It makes no sense whatsoever to give this a terrible score. It is easily the best dungeon crawler on consoles. What else do you want? The game does what it is supposed to do. Is it possible that you're just jaded by the pc version?
  21. Sep 5, 2013
    All the negative user reviews are from PC gamers nerd raging at Blizzard over the pc treatment of this game, ignore them! Diablo 3 on console is without a doubt the best game of its genre, has an extremely high fun factor and has a ridiculous amount of replay value. I played Diablo 2 LoD back in the day and I can say without a doubt I'm just as addicted now as I was back then. Getting aAll the negative user reviews are from PC gamers nerd raging at Blizzard over the pc treatment of this game, ignore them! Diablo 3 on console is without a doubt the best game of its genre, has an extremely high fun factor and has a ridiculous amount of replay value. I played Diablo 2 LoD back in the day and I can say without a doubt I'm just as addicted now as I was back then. Getting a group of 3 other friends together and spending hours exploring trying to get the best gear while completing quests is amazing. My favorite part of this game by far is the numerous difficulty levels, this is the hardest game I ever played on the right settings. Do yourself a favor and if you are a fan of this type of genre stop reading and go pick it up right now. Expand
  22. Sep 14, 2013
    This is lots better than pc version, cause i can play with my friends on same console and this is so Perfect Game. If you like rpg games you will Love Diablo 3 if you're not sure do you wanna buy this or not test demo and you will love it!!
  23. Sep 5, 2013
    I loved Diablo2 i played mainly on the pc... and was SO happy when Diablo3 was brought out on pc... however, you do need to spend megabucks on a decent laptop or pc... what i didn't have.
    Now the game is on Xbox 360! and i would put this as a better version of Balders gate etc etc.
    I just pray they keep putting updates and add-ons! Just 1 minor fault playing online, i would like to
    I just pray they keep putting updates and add-ons!
    Just 1 minor fault playing online, i would like to see what games i join and not be selected at random.
  24. Sep 8, 2013
    D3 has a lot of hate from the PC version. If this game is judged on its own, I put this very high because I enjoy games like Dungeon Alliance, Torchlight, etc. D3 on the PS3 just works very well.

Controls: 10. The game plays solid Music 10: very well done Story: 3 very very weak. Cain dying for no reason is one of my biggest gripes Loot: 10 enjoying the loot drops/progression very

Controls: 10. The game plays solid
    Music 10: very well done
    Story: 3 very very weak. Cain dying for no reason is one of my biggest gripes
    Loot: 10 enjoying the loot drops/progression very much.
    Graphics: 10 I put this above any RPG ive played on the PS3
    Combat: 10 using the controller and 'steering' your abilities feels amazing. The shaking of the controller in combat adds a lot to the gameplay

(I did not rate this game based on no AH or Always Online because it nothing to do with the stand alone rating of the PS3, but these 2 features are a welcome 'addition'. I cant stress enough how good the loot is now instead of using AH 80% of the time but this fact serves no purpose in this review)

(Overall I do wish I had bought this game over the PC version as the gameplay with a controller feels much more engaging but again this comparison shouldn't reflect in the stand alone view of the PS3)
  25. Sep 15, 2013
    There hasn't been a game like this one on the console for many, many years. I think the last one was,
    "Champions: Return to Arms", which was the 2nd game in the "Champions of Norrath" series for the PS2. While some of the reviews are negative, I think it may be because they didn't give this game much of a chance. At the start of the game, it can seem a little repetitive, and the loot is not that great, but once you get farther into it and go up a few levels, it gets really challenging, and the loot becomes really amazing. Combine that with the ability to play up to 4 people at once on the same screen without the stupid split screen thing that most games suffer from, and you have what is an incredibly fun, challenging, and all around great game. I hope this is the start of a whole bunch of these types of games being made; we've waited too long to see the return of them!
  26. Sep 23, 2013
    diablo III on ps3 is amazing. requires no internet connection. have co op mode
    and has no AH was all that the game needed.
    congratulations blizzard this time you hit.
  27. Sep 18, 2013
    Basically what others have said: since you can play with real people in real life this version is way better than PC. And it plays exactly the same and teh graphics are the same. Siiick!
  28. Sep 16, 2013
    I've played the game for a bit now and I'm having a good time with it. The coop is fun, the battles are frantic, and there seems to be a good variation between the classes. The skills are all fun to use and there are some neat combinations that you can work with to achieve your classes maximum potential.

It's not a cerebral game or anything, but it's a fun gear based RPG/Hack-n-slash game.
  29. Sep 10, 2013
    Console version is so much better than PC. No auction house means you value more your loot. No forced online, as it should be. Better camera! 4 player hotseat, it´s awesome! ps. i own PC version also...
  30. Sep 9, 2013
    Diablo on the console? Awesome... Reminds me why gaming with a control pad is better than with the keyboard and mouse. Just more enjoyable sitting on the couch, right? Plus, Diablo looks great on the big screen... Nothing really new here versus the PC version (at least as far as I can tell). The equipment interface is obviously different, and takes some getting used to, but worksDiablo on the console? Awesome... Reminds me why gaming with a control pad is better than with the keyboard and mouse. Just more enjoyable sitting on the couch, right? Plus, Diablo looks great on the big screen... Nothing really new here versus the PC version (at least as far as I can tell). The equipment interface is obviously different, and takes some getting used to, but works fine... Bottom-line, if you liked it on the PC, you'll love it on the console... The question for most gamers will come down to price, I'm sure. Is it worth the $59.99 price tag to play a game you've already played? For those who have never played Diablo 3, though, it's an excellent addition to the RPG/Dungeon-crawler genre... Enjoy! Expand
  31. Sep 6, 2013
    if u play alone don't buy it if u have 4 joystick and 3 mate always at home IS A MUST A LOT OF FUN IN 4 IN THE SAME HOUSE.....yes a very good game and it's a rpg and have a story
  32. Sep 7, 2013
    This game is all about fun and is the best of its type for ps3.

The only negatives are item menu navigation, Act I is half of the game even though there are 4 acts, and I felt the items could've been improved slightly. (Some framerate hiccups but only for split seconds). Console controller allows movement and combat to flow a lot smoother than point and click and upgraded loot drop
    This game is all about fun and is the best of its type for ps3.

Console controller allows movement and combat to flow a lot smoother than point and click and upgraded loot drop system makes a huge difference along with the offline mode. I fully recommend this game to people who love action rpg's or anyone who is slightly interested in the diablo series.
  33. Sep 8, 2013
    I've played the game thoroughly the last few days and would give it a 9 quite easily. Its a blast to play, especially online or with friends. I think its a little unfair that the people downgrading the game seem to be disgruntled PC owners who bought the inferior version last year and seem bitter that the PS3 and 360 versions are a lot better. I can understand how you would get upset butI've played the game thoroughly the last few days and would give it a 9 quite easily. Its a blast to play, especially online or with friends. I think its a little unfair that the people downgrading the game seem to be disgruntled PC owners who bought the inferior version last year and seem bitter that the PS3 and 360 versions are a lot better. I can understand how you would get upset but the game was primarily designed for consoles in mind. Overall like it a lot and will probably be playing it for quite a while along with Dark Souls, The last of us and Dragons Crown. Good stuff Expand
  34. Sep 19, 2013
    Absolutely the best hack&slash rpg ever done for console. Superbly adapted from PC game, great in game detaiils (like instant auto-stick for local coop games) easy to manage for multiplayer on-line, off-line, lan, etc. Technically perfect, this is the game that should has be done for PC from the beginning.

Playing almost with friends in local coop, this is the kind of game I waited for years, funny with friends with great longevity
  35. Feb 24, 2014
    I was on the bandwagon prior to the games release I was so turned off by the real money auction house I had it in my mind I was not going to like what they did with the game. I was a Diablo player from the original all the way through to many years on D2
    Then when the hype about the game being terrible I let it set my mind about the game
    Diablo had been ruined ..well I was dead wrong I
    Diablo had been ruined ..well I was dead wrong
    I finally gave in and purchased the game to play coop with a buddy with whom I killed Diablo many times.
    The game is beautiful.. Polished and truly well made.. The first act took use around 16 hours.. Whoever said it was short.. Speed ran it or lied. I find myself writing this dead tired because the Diablo bug bit me.. Been many years since I played a game I couldn't put down but this being true to Diablo has done it again.
    The story is perfectly payed out from where D2 ended and perfect.
    Do yourself a favor and play this game
    The always on issue was never a factor to me because really I never played offline.. Diablo is a multi or coop designed game.. SP it would be fun but if that's your only gripe it's not good enough to miss out on this.
    Simply put.. I was wrong and admit it.. Happily
  36. Sep 23, 2013
    Love this game. Played countless hours of D2 back in the day and this PS3 version is a very worthy successor. Some of the inventory and skills interface can be a little cumbersome, but thats more an issue of gamepad interface limitations than a design flaw. All in all the most fun I've had on the PS3 in a long time. Great job Blizzard, you have restored my faith! For those reviewersLove this game. Played countless hours of D2 back in the day and this PS3 version is a very worthy successor. Some of the inventory and skills interface can be a little cumbersome, but thats more an issue of gamepad interface limitations than a design flaw. All in all the most fun I've had on the PS3 in a long time. Great job Blizzard, you have restored my faith! For those reviewers giving this excellent game a 0/10, please guys, go get some fresh air and exercise! Expand
  37. Jun 18, 2014
    Absolutely wonderful game. Playing this with 2 or more people on one console is so much fun. It's the second coming of Champions of Norrath. Buy this game now, and make sure you play on coop
  38. Mar 23, 2014
    The PS3 version of the game fix all the problem that the PC version had. You can play offline, you can do couch coop, there is no Auction House and legendary are dropping a lots. I had a blast playing through the game again with my friends.
  39. Nov 4, 2013
    greatest game ever created in the history of thegreatest game ever created in the history of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  40. Sep 24, 2013
    I dont understand why there is so much hate on Diablo for PS3. It's actually my fafourite H'n'S game on console. Gameplay is perfect, voice actiong is amaizing, graphic is very good. And in my opinion PS3 version is much better than PC one.
  41. Oct 13, 2013
    I've been enjoying this game as much as if not more than any other game I've played on the PS3. It is an absolute blast. Those who have played previous Diablo's may not enjoy many pf the gameplay changes and those who do not like replaying campaigns may find it too short, but the game offers some very compelling combat and what can be infinite content if viewed in the right way. TheI've been enjoying this game as much as if not more than any other game I've played on the PS3. It is an absolute blast. Those who have played previous Diablo's may not enjoy many pf the gameplay changes and those who do not like replaying campaigns may find it too short, but the game offers some very compelling combat and what can be infinite content if viewed in the right way. The graphics aren't nearly as sharp as the PC version (as no console graphics are anymore), but they are still richly colored and generally impressive. The spell effects are vibrant and satisfying. The ramped up legendary drop rate makes the already fun combat system addictive and rewarding. Honestly, I do not see any justification for scores as low as others have given this game. It may not be high on everyone's list, but there isn't enough for these reviewers to legitimize their scores. Expand
  42. Nov 20, 2013
    I played Diablo 2 like 5 years ago (not that much). I never found something really special about it, and dropped it right away. But I always wished to enjoy this kind of game as everybody else.
    When I heard Diablo 3 was coming to PC I decided to wait.
    Well, I just bought the game for my PS3, and played it with my girlfriend. and it was GREAT !! I never thought it'd be as fun as
    When I heard Diablo 3 was coming to PC I decided to wait.

I never thought it'd be as fun as it's being playing along with someone else.

We've being playing for like 10 hours, and invested one weekend into this. Totally worth it.
  43. Oct 10, 2013
    I bought a Macbook Pro and made sure that it was good enough to run Diablo 3 on the highest settings. I am not a PC gamer and never have been, but Diablo style hack and slash RPG's are one of my favorite genre's. With all that said, I played about 25 hrs. on my Mac and while fun, it just didn't hook me like I thought it would. Now, I have it on PS3 and can see the difference immediately.I bought a Macbook Pro and made sure that it was good enough to run Diablo 3 on the highest settings. I am not a PC gamer and never have been, but Diablo style hack and slash RPG's are one of my favorite genre's. With all that said, I played about 25 hrs. on my Mac and while fun, it just didn't hook me like I thought it would. Now, I have it on PS3 and can see the difference immediately. The loot system is infinitely better and I just enjoy console gaming much, much more. I applaud Blizzard for not just putting Diablo 3 on consoles, but taking the time to do it right. This is an amazing game that can suck up hours upon hours of your life. Expand
  44. Oct 12, 2013
    The fun factor in this game is through the roof. This is the best hack and slash game I have ever played. I have had a great time playing this game, on ps3. Its smooth, the controls are good. I have had no errors at all. I would recommend this game to Diablo fans and people new to diablo as well. The only downfall to this game is that it gets boring after awhile., but there is tons to doThe fun factor in this game is through the roof. This is the best hack and slash game I have ever played. I have had a great time playing this game, on ps3. Its smooth, the controls are good. I have had no errors at all. I would recommend this game to Diablo fans and people new to diablo as well. The only downfall to this game is that it gets boring after awhile., but there is tons to do before it does. I would give it a 10 out of 10 if wasn't so linear and had a more open world. It still gets a solid 9 or even a 9.5 in my book. I am very picky when it comes to games, but this is one I would recommend to all. But get the console version I heard the PC one sucks. This game reminds me of the old arcade beat em up games, but its the very best one ever made! great job blizzard, you have actually improved diablo with each sequel. Expand
  45. Oct 14, 2013
    I've bought game just after checking Demo version. I was impressed by nice graphics and design of world, very nice controls and smoothness of game-play. I cannot say that I am Diablo series fan but Ive been playing this franchise since Diablo I Have to say that Diablo II was disappointment for me in therms of storytelling when first Act had good gloomy feeling but rest was pure laughI've bought game just after checking Demo version. I was impressed by nice graphics and design of world, very nice controls and smoothness of game-play. I cannot say that I am Diablo series fan but Ive been playing this franchise since Diablo I Have to say that Diablo II was disappointment for me in therms of storytelling when first Act had good gloomy feeling but rest was pure laugh especially in Spider Forest where I had to fight with tiny and cute little pygmy:P With Diablo III i have the same feelings as in Diablo II but much better controls, smoother action and much more stupid story and dialogue lines. Almost every genius spawn of script writer made me blush( what would my neighbour say listening to that cra* thanks God we can interrupt cutscenes/dialogues and move into pure action. It remind me Gauntlet times, dungeon crawling games from Arcades! And that's true power of DIII Pure fun from being overpowered, crushing hundreds of enemies by lightnings, red beams, magic balls, slowing them down its game for old casual gamers which are over 30 years old (pls skip dialogues;) and need pure entertainment not punishment aka DarkSouls;)
    This game is Pure Fun
  46. Oct 26, 2013
    Dungeons crawlers. You either find them monotonous and boring or they are like crack to you and you can never get enough and the thought of getting a better weapon or piece of armour will spur you on for hours. I am of the latter, hence the high score. Dungeon crawlers have been about for years, this one is one of the best but if you dont like them you wont like this simple. If you doDungeons crawlers. You either find them monotonous and boring or they are like crack to you and you can never get enough and the thought of getting a better weapon or piece of armour will spur you on for hours. I am of the latter, hence the high score. Dungeon crawlers have been about for years, this one is one of the best but if you dont like them you wont like this simple. If you do like dungeon crawlers this will do everything you want it to, the story is just long enough to make it worthwhile but not so long that the thought of completing it several times on each difficulty is not overwhelming, there is also a wealth of difficulty levels above the standard which means this can be challenging for even the most experienced.
    All in all a great game, if you like this kinda thing. Would have got a 10 but its not exactly innovative but does it all very well.
  47. Nov 27, 2013
    Diablo 3 on playstation 3 is way better than pc version. Hero handles a lot better with stick than with mouse. It feels so stupid to click there where you want your hero to go or strike because it's like playing lotr: battle for middle-earth with just one hero. Also dodging with right stick is very welcome feature along with that you can play with your friends on same console. Diablo 3 isDiablo 3 on playstation 3 is way better than pc version. Hero handles a lot better with stick than with mouse. It feels so stupid to click there where you want your hero to go or strike because it's like playing lotr: battle for middle-earth with just one hero. Also dodging with right stick is very welcome feature along with that you can play with your friends on same console. Diablo 3 is one of the best co-op games ever made and it's very good also even if you play alone. Expand
  48. Dec 19, 2013
    I love this game I played diablo 1 & 2 i hardly remember playing them but i was too young to like games like that and always though it was a horrible game, but after playing daiblo 3 demo i thought it was pretty fun i knew my cousin loved it and i went over to his house to play and i fell in love with in the first hour of gameplay the same screen co-op is new to me and can ger annoying butI love this game I played diablo 1 & 2 i hardly remember playing them but i was too young to like games like that and always though it was a horrible game, but after playing daiblo 3 demo i thought it was pretty fun i knew my cousin loved it and i went over to his house to play and i fell in love with in the first hour of gameplay the same screen co-op is new to me and can ger annoying but overall i love it i wouldn't like my cousin running off. I sew where all the haters and trolls are coming from but if you play the game with some friends who cares about weather aspects or terrain graphics or what ever it is you say is wrong with. It is an amazing game and is even better playing co-op with you friends. I was having so much fun i didn't notice any flaws in the game. Totally worth the cost if you like games like this. Even now in my opinion. Expand
  49. Jan 19, 2014
    Awesome game. I call to my friends and we play together. Diablo 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360 is really superb game for playing with friends. Sometimes i play in Internet with unknow players and it's fun too.
  50. May 28, 2014
    I thought the game was alot of fun to play. The hours would just pass by without realizing it. I've never played the PC version, so I can't compare the two. But playing this was so much fun and it kind of reminds me of the old Return To Arms from the PS2.
  51. May 31, 2014
    This game is what we have been waiting for. I can simply explain this game to the diablo fun as ''diablo 2 plus too many improvements and very good graphics'' In detail best part of diablo 3 is availability of skill combination and crafting. Story and gameplay very similar to diablo 3 as expected. And easy online option also another improvement. Well done Blizzard.
  52. Nov 26, 2014
    This is one of the best rpg you can play on a console. Together with a friend its the best game to play. Awesome play mechanics. The fighting is fun and entertaining. Its 10/10

1. Dec 12, 2013
    When Diablo III enters the living room some things are worse, but for the most part things are better. Controlling your character with the gamepad is effortless and dungeon raiding with four players in co-op is a an amazing experience. It feels a little odd to say, but Diablo's true home is on your TV.
  2. Oct 11, 2013
    Blizzard has accomplished the unthinkable and made Diablo III on consoles the better game, without server- and connection-issues, without an auction-house and with superior gameplay. It's open season for loot-hunters. Again.
  3. Oct 3, 2013
    Dialo III feels more at home on console than it did on PC, but not in the least bit "dumbed down." [Nov 2013, p.56]