8.6

1. Apr 5, 2012
    I am yet to play DiRT2 and DiRT3 but this is simply superb. A really good rally game with excellent graphics (considering that it was made in 2007), very good gameplay and the kind of game which gives you a satisfaction once you have completed all the races. I have finished this game twice and I am sure I will give it one more go :)

Initially it may appear tough especially if you come
    from the Need For Speed side of the world but once you get the hang of things and understand how the vehicles handle this is the game that you will recommend to one and all. Expand
  2. Apr 10, 2011
    This is a great racing game. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The A.I. may be mercilessly hard and you may get really frustrated after playing the same race 20 times without winning, but in the end it's all a part of the experience, and that's where rockstar gets it right. the overall experience is so good it makes you forget about the little issues you may have with the game. codemasters, i take my hat off to you, well done indeed!

perfect 10!

1. Beyond that, it is pure dirt racing womderment that serious sim fans will relish in and more casual players will want to push themselves to become more skilled at. [Dec 2007, p.85]
  2. Online issues aside, Colin McRae: DiRT is a fantastic driving game in so many ways.
  3. It’s not that DiRT isn’t an amazing game, because it is, but more because rally racing just doesn’t appeal to as many people as street racing or exotic car racing.