7.4

1. StevenA.
    Oct 10, 2008
    I really did not enjoy this game, I guess I just don't like tactical RPG's or something, although I do enjoy RPG's in general and have played dozens over the years. This one rates pretty low. Also, the characters are incredibly annoying and the voice over work is suicide inducing.
  2. Apr 13, 2017
    Un jeu qui plaira éventuellement aux enfants en bas âge mais qui aurait mieux trouvé sa place sur Wii : en effet ses graphismes repoussants sont une vision d'horreur prompte à déclencher des cauchemars pixélisés. L'ambiance y est plus stupide que niaise (une prouesse en soi) et les combats en tour par tour sont d'un ennui redoutable. Une japoniaiserie de plus à éviter !!

1. PSM3 Magazine UK
    Wonderful, but you'll needs lots of free time to see the best of it. [Mar 2009, p.70]
    The game is certainly a worthwhile purchase; I recommend it to all PS3 owners, particularly those who have yet to experience the Disgaea series.
  3. I still recommend newcomers start with the original or its PSP remake for the amazing story, but I'd by lying through my teeth if I said I'm not enjoying the hell out of my time with Disgaea 3. [Sept 2008, p.83]