7.9

1. Feb 21, 2014
    This is an amazing new adventure playing as Daud. I love the new powers and gadgets. The new enemies are interesting, and it was great seeing new areas of Dunwall. I loved how the playable character has dialogue.
  2. Dec 26, 2013
    Very good. I think this is a MUST DLC if you played and liked Dishonoured and I don't usually say that about DLC.

Excellent setting and story, but you really need to play the 'witches' DLC after this one they are like parts 1 and 2 of the same story. Good overall gameplay. Interesting, long and varied missions. Enemy AI is a bit dull stay hidden long enough and surviving enemy

Good overall gameplay. Interesting, long and varied missions. Enemy AI is a bit dull stay hidden long enough and surviving enemy return to their routine, rather than hunt you down but no more so than most other stealth games.

Combat is quite deadly for you, so sneaking is really worthwhile most 'bosses' are significant threats in face to face combat, but far easier to overcome with some serious stealth.

The graphics are a bit cartoony (like borderlands or amalur), but thats easy to get used to.
  3. Nov 10, 2013
    A fun experience, but lacking a proper story!
    A fun experience, but lacking a proper story!
    Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall DLC pack i a fun add on but the story is a bit boring. You play as the assassin who killed the empress, Daud. In the story you see the story from Dauds side 6 months after the killing of the empress, he is regretting his actions. There are new and old but improved skills at your disposal. I won't spoil anything for you! It's a fun add on and if you want to go deeper into the Dishonored universe you should buy it.
  4. Jun 25, 2013
    It's a great game. The story is average for a DLC, the gameplay is great (just like Dishonored), and overall, you will be impressed by its visuals and number of weapons you can use.
  5. Jun 7, 2013
    This DLC is almost perfect, its 3-4hrs of gameplay with a lot of replayability, but like I said, its "almost", I was expecting (-S-P-O-L-I-E-R-S-).......... That they explained how Daud got his powers, job and things like that, a "spinoff prequel", but they gave us a new storyline that was kinda meeeeh. And I was also expecting to use Dauds powers as Corvos in the main storyline.
  6. May 18, 2013
    The Knife of Dunwall is an amazing peace of fun put into Dishonored. It's story is interesting and mysterious as you play as a legendary assassin named Daud. You will go through 3 levels, each with a lot of replay-ability and decision making. But remember that every single choice you make will determine the final outcome. Combat is just as amazing and fun. With new gadgets, coolerThe Knife of Dunwall is an amazing peace of fun put into Dishonored. It's story is interesting and mysterious as you play as a legendary assassin named Daud. You will go through 3 levels, each with a lot of replay-ability and decision making. But remember that every single choice you make will determine the final outcome. Combat is just as amazing and fun. With new gadgets, cooler assassinations and enemies. Overall if you liked Dishonored i suggest you go get this. You will surly replay this more than once. Collapse
  7. Apr 26, 2013
    Great DLC, a must for anybody who enjoyed Dishonored. If you did, you'll love this, it's more of the same, but still refreshingly original, kept up by new powers, gear, and a somewhat interesting story that I thought could have been a bit better, but one that that I hope will bet fleshed out a bit more in Brigmore Witches. However, I still gave it a 10 because it's got fantastic gameplay,Great DLC, a must for anybody who enjoyed Dishonored. If you did, you'll love this, it's more of the same, but still refreshingly original, kept up by new powers, gear, and a somewhat interesting story that I thought could have been a bit better, but one that that I hope will bet fleshed out a bit more in Brigmore Witches. However, I still gave it a 10 because it's got fantastic gameplay, and absolutely amazing level design and atmosphere, especially in the 1st level where you get to experience the disturbing brutality of the whale slaughterhouse. Plus Daud is a badass :D Obviously, if you didn't enjoy Dishonored, don't buy this. Some people bought this expecting it to be different from Dishonored for some reason, and went to rage about that in some of the other reviews. All in all, a great piece of DLC, looking forward to the next one. Expand
  8. Apr 16, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is a very cool game but it is a very good combat system is so designed that all the missions are designed so that there are plans to go without a single murder or play it in full stealth game so to kill absolutely all opponents without anyone knowing there are many hidden things and many other options to take the game's missions also very cool if you just attack and kill all opponents Expand
  9. May 18, 2013

1. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Aug 25, 2013
    Arkane Studios' biggest achievement is that it has created three exciting and fun to play chapters that would have fitted perfectly in the original game's campaign. [May 2013, p.96]
  2. May 20, 2013
    This all adds up to a mixed bag of a conclusion. The quality of the action, the design of the maps and the addition of novelties for Daud is top-notch and deserves credit. Arkane themselves earn great respect for supporting the title with narrative-based DLC ensuring fans are sated. But in so doing they perhaps dilute what’s gone before.
  3. Apr 24, 2013
    The Knife of Dunwall is a good, solid DLC, that strives to give you more of what made the main game something special. This only serves to show that Arkane can trust in the base mechanics they thought up for Dishonored. It's just a shame it only really gets going soon before the credits roll, so make sure you're prepared to pay up for a follow up to this.