4.3

1. Jun 29, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is such kind of trash. When i plsyed the demo, i already didn't like. I won the Castle of Illosion like a gift then i decided give a second chance to the game.
    Resuming: A lot of puzzles don't make sense. A lot fight with bosses don't make sense. A lot of quest cannot be finished after we beat the game or do some decision. Same trophies required tha we have a camera and guess(LOL)? I don't have a camera and the room that the camara is was blocked. LOL. Some kind of trash must be banished from market avoiding that we(customer) buy such thing like this.
  2. Nov 23, 2012
    Nostalgia for the excellent Disney games of the SNES and PS2 eras drew me to this game, not to mention my love of a good platformer, but unfortunately, it's a gigantic dud. Everything about Epic Mickey 2, from the fiddly controls to the boring, repetitive levels, is a let-down. As Mickey, you'll spend the game jumping listlessly from platform to platform, hosing various objects down with your magic paintbrush. Your companion throughout this misbegotten adventure is a floppy-eared simpleton named Oswald, who stumbles around in circles and scolds you for hosing him down when he gets in your way, which is all the time. A second player can jump in as Oswald, but the split-screen effect is disorienting and headache-inducing that it's only good for about five minutes at a time. There's also a bald man who shows up periodically to sing at you, and gives off a creepy Tobias Funke-by-way-of-Will Schuester vibe. Thankfully, my instinct was to rent instead of buying. Expand
  3. Nov 21, 2012
    How they could possibly make a sequel worse than the original is beyond me. The voices are bad, the musical part is bad, the co-op is horrible and the levels... Well, let's just say they aren't much better. Truly a shame, considering the franchise had so much potential.
  4. Nov 19, 2012
    This game was a great waste of money. My advice to you is just not to get it. The graphics were terrible, the game play left me wanting much more, and it gives a bad name to anything affiliated with Micky Mouse.At times dull game mechanics made the game almost to easy and there were more bugs than enemy's.

1. Jan 12, 2013
    An engaging, if light, co-op platformer. [Issue#226, p.78]
  2. Jan 9, 2013
    Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two has the right idea. It encourages youngsters to work together, that magical Disney quality is prevalent, and the overall design is actually quite good. But a shroud of poor mechanics and outdated technical elements dooms this potentially enjoyable adventure from the start. Bad AI, loose control, collision detection issues, and vague, sometimes boring objectives keep getting in the way.
  3. Jan 6, 2013
    Boss battles are tedious and companion's AI is disastrous (which might explain why the puzzles are so basic and repetitive – that dumb rabbit probably wouldn't handle anything more elaborate). And it's not really a game for kids because on occasion it's rather difficult (partly due to abysmal jumping mechanics). Each time I put the controller aside after playing this painfully generic game, I was tired and bored. And I hated my job a little. [1/2013, p.60]