4.9

1. Sep 27, 2013
    I just finished the Legacy DLC last night. I have no idea why is it not appreciated as it should be. I enjoyed it from start to finish. PRO: - The environment is superbly rendered. - There's no reused areas the biggest problem with the main game. - The story is well written and unfolds with a good pace. - The various enemies and NPCs look better than in the original game, especially the final boss.

CONS:
    - The only thing that I can critique is that it's a bit too short for the price I paid.

This DLC shows us how the Dragon Age 2 should have been in the first place. Good job Bioware.

1. Sep 19, 2011
    Dragon Age II: Legacy is a pretty boring expansion. The combat is a bit more challenging, but the use of tactics doesn't make any sense. Legacy isn't a bad downloadable expansion, but is just very disappointing.
  2. Sep 1, 2011
    Not essential, but if you're mid-playthrough, it's a decent bet for 8 quid. [Oct 2011, p.110]
  3. Aug 21, 2011
    In the end, what you can count on is two to three hours of the same Dragon Age II. It looks the same, plays the same, and depending who you pick in your party, the chatter, while entertaining enough, is the same.