7.6

1. Oct 22, 2014
    Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Game-play:The combat in this game is an improvement from the first one with more combos special moves and faster game play with less camera problems.Not to difficult to learn.I really love 3d fighting games. Story:Sadly the story has been replaced with a galaxy mode that you fight random opponents. Graphics:Great graphics i love them. Notes:This game
    Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Graphics:Great graphics i love them.

Notes:This game could get i higher score if had a story mode,The is a movie with the game not very good but is a nice half hour time killer,a good game i recommend to buy it when it gets a price drop.
  2. Nov 6, 2010
    As "protidez" says: not much is new in this game. The Galaxy Mode seems engaging, though it would really be frustrating for a newbie to the series, not knowing what the **** is up with all those characters and what their stories are. Nevertheless I find the game really fast paced and exciting when it comes to gameplay, though the items that you receive as you play through the game give youAs "protidez" says: not much is new in this game. The Galaxy Mode seems engaging, though it would really be frustrating for a newbie to the series, not knowing what the **** is up with all those characters and what their stories are. Nevertheless I find the game really fast paced and exciting when it comes to gameplay, though the items that you receive as you play through the game give you such an enormous type of power (if you put them together right, which is really simple to do), making you a killing machine, being able to defeat anybody within less than 10 seconds. That is really unfair, and the wishes that you can make with the help of the dragons( yes, Porunga, the Namekian dragon is here too) are pure crap! You fight like a maniac to receive the dragon balls, one by one, just to get a crappy wish. These guys are not serious at all (The guys that made the game) Darn it, there are like 5 teams that worked on this game and none have come with a revolutionary idea to make it worth buying for once! Sheesh! The same guys have made Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and 2. Now those are truly outstanding games. Even if you're not a fan of the anime series, those two games can actually make you fall in love with the naruto saga. They are THAT good! Well, this is my review... also, my first ever game review... if anything's missing, I apologize! Expand
  3. Jan 26, 2015
    Graphics : 8/10
    Battle System : 8/10
    Single Player Mode : 4/10

I really really really prefer Dragon Ball : Raging Blast, and how a sequence can be possible bad? I explain... With a Single Player Mode without storyline, just battles with hardcore missions...

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Feb 3, 2011
    A deep 3D fighter. [Feb 2011, p.114]
  2. Jan 13, 2011
    Besides having a somewhat basic fighting mechanic, its big problem is a bad camera, and it is something that can not be overlooked. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast is just for fans of the series.
  3. Jan 12, 2011
    It doesn't change its gameplay style towards something more deep and balanced and, ultimately, it does not add really new features. But Dragon Ball fans will enjoy it a lot, and also those who like the series and have not tried a Dragon Ball game for some time.