7.2

1. ZachH
    Nov 30, 2009
    Game is unbelievably buggy and everything you do will leave you open for an unbelievably long time. I really looked forward to this game but it was released ridiculously too early. I am very disappointed with the company that made this and cannot recommend it to anyone.
  2. JanR
    Nov 28, 2009
    I must say Raging Blast is one of the worst fighting games I've ever played. The camera problems are so annoying that any player must quit the game in a couple of combats. I'd like that Spike wouldn't be in charge of the Dragon Ball franchise never again.
  3. MerekG
    Jan 22, 2010
    What has to be the best looking Dragon Ball game ever is utterly ruined by an atrocious camera. Simply unplayable...but gorgeous. A disappointment.
  4. Nov 19, 2012
    I found this game one day at 5

1. There is nothing particularly hateful or lovable about Raging Blast, and that is its main problem. The new Dragon Ball is clearly made for fans, but it doesn’t work as a deep and engaging fighting game.
    Sure, there's lots of content, but the stories are poorly told (which alienates people who don't already know them) and the gameplay mechanics have numerous, numerous problems.
  3. A predictable but satisfying game, but it doesn't bring anything new. It is not a vain attempt because it won't disappoint those looking for a high definition Budokai Tenkaichi, but it's a lost opportunity to evolve the formula making the most of this generation power.