7.1

1. Oct 16, 2011
    Quite possibly the longest loading times in a game ever! takes ages to load in each section and to top that the game itself is a very hum drum affair, unlike over games like Diablo and Dungeon siege there is very little innovation here. Granted its a downloadable game but that should make no difference... other DLG are bursting with originality as that's the best place for those types of game. This is blander then a egg white omlette with nothing added. Expand

1. Sep 9, 2011
    Gorgeous graphics and satisfying combat raise this Gauntlet clone above most dungeon crawlers. [Oct 2011, p.93]
  2. Jul 20, 2011
    It's not what it could have been. Stupid level design, lengthy loading times and a monotone fighting system let us hope for a better sequel. On the good side, however, it has copious action, cool multiplayer and nice ways to tweak your character.
  3. Jul 1, 2011
    I like the dungeon crawling. I like the character customization. I like the loot. But most of all I like the multiplayer. With four players going at it, the battles become pandemonium and I love it. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance has everything I look for in a downloadable title.