6.1

1. Feb 23, 2013
    Hack n' Slash, dull story line and characters. You are led by the hand through an extremely linear game that you would expect in rpgs from the PS2 or PS1 generations. Hard to believe this game was released in 2010 because it looks like it was designed in 2004. You can't zoom in close to your one of four pre-made characters as you are kept at a sizable distance. Your AI companions onlyHack n' Slash, dull story line and characters. You are led by the hand through an extremely linear game that you would expect in rpgs from the PS2 or PS1 generations. Hard to believe this game was released in 2010 because it looks like it was designed in 2004. You can't zoom in close to your one of four pre-made characters as you are kept at a sizable distance. Your AI companions only seem to come along with you just so you can constantly revive them. You'll waste your time in disappointment on this game. Expand
  2. Jul 24, 2011
    This would have to be the worst game I've played in a very long time. It was aimed for the console to begin with. However, they released it with no control support, broken co op, and a half-assed.. 10 hour story. You'd best put your money elsewhere. It's one hell of a let down..
  3. Sep 19, 2011
    Do not give this game the time of day, especially if you have high expectations for dungeon crawling as the title suggests, plus it's not a free-form, exploration CRPG, its more of an adventure/action game and only 10 hours of it at that. Wait for Skyrim before buying this game, and rent this tripe if you have to check it out; never lay down the full asking price for this game. I can'tDo not give this game the time of day, especially if you have high expectations for dungeon crawling as the title suggests, plus it's not a free-form, exploration CRPG, its more of an adventure/action game and only 10 hours of it at that. Wait for Skyrim before buying this game, and rent this tripe if you have to check it out; never lay down the full asking price for this game. I can't believe the people who gave this a 10, they must lead very shallow lives or work for the company or know someone working for the company. There's no depth at all to the game, no global sense of what you do in the main story (are there other paths to follow than the main story? Why argue about the main story if that's all you can do?). I've played plenty of CRPGs that allow you to follow other paths and put the main story aside until you're ready to pursue it, and they cost a fraction of what this title goes for. All this game may be good for are the neophytes to CRPG'ing; but even then, would you introduce someone new to this tripe? It would be cruel to mislead a newbie with this pure junk, they would hate you later once they discovered some real CRPGs (of which I won't mention because if you don't know them by now, you deserve this pure junk of a game). Expand
  4. Jun 26, 2011
    Have had the game for over a week and still have not been able to play it because it will not even start. Have been dealing with Square Enix support since day 1 and still cannot play the game. As I have a recent ( less than year old) Alienware system fully up to date having the game for over a week now without any progress in playing is inexcusable.
  5. Jun 21, 2011
    Not sure what game the people on the left column are playing, but it must not be dungeon siege 3. The best thing I can say about this game is that it's pretty, which is why it gets a 3. Voice acting is **** storyline is poorly delivered, boring and very skippable, controls are clunky at best and the multiplayer is really frustrating. With better controls and thought out multiplayer thisNot sure what game the people on the left column are playing, but it must not be dungeon siege 3. The best thing I can say about this game is that it's pretty, which is why it gets a 3. Voice acting is **** storyline is poorly delivered, boring and very skippable, controls are clunky at best and the multiplayer is really frustrating. With better controls and thought out multiplayer this could be a decent game to tool around in with your friends. I don't really see why anyone would want to single player this though. Expand
  6. Jun 24, 2011
    I Love The Smell Of Incompetence In The Morning....

I Love The Smell Of Incompetence In The Morning....

So who out there has played the demo..? any one ? ok good, if you answered yes keep with me here. now who all has played ds1 and ds2 ...still with me? great! you are doing very good...now if you think im being patronizing its not directed at any one as a whole, more like at the industry and those who make it valid to have games like ds3 even in existence...that is a sorry excuse of a game, even more so a ds title...and before any one jumps up my output let me say, i did START to play the full ver...I could not even get past what would have been more or less the demo with a dif "char" and i use that term so lightly it could pass as a none solid. This my friends is not even a dungeon crawling game..there is no char development to be spoke of. all game this days throw a "rpg" element in there just to say " we have player customization" !!! i know where the dev team comes from they have done some good work but come on there is little ground for me to stand on on saying this is good work for ANY dev team...i dont know what hair flew up AAA companies lately but turning over head strategic dungeon crawling rpgs into hacking and slashing fun time with the boys hey do you know what sounds good right now **** and beer story less char less skill less dump of really bad ideas with or with out the fact that its a game or not experiences. enter Dragon age 2 .....as Diablo 3 is told to go back to its room...god blizz dont let me down now...

1. Oct 30, 2011
    If you like high-fantasy realms, but are willing to overlook alterations to what are ultimately some pretty arbitrary conventions concerning weapon types, and you have like-minded friends who'll play with you offline, Dungeon Siege III is definitely worth your time. If you're going to go it alone strictly for story and gameplay, then know that you've already played this game before in similar form, probably a dozen times.
  2. Sep 14, 2011
    It doesn't push the envelope aside from experimenting with gameplay but if you like this type of game you'll probably enjoy yourself as long as you speed through the story.
  3. Aug 11, 2011
    In short, Dungeon Siege III is a morass of flat characters, a story as dull as dishwater, and combat that manages to be both frustrating and boring.