7.5

1. Jul 9, 2011
    A very fun game and a great improvement over Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 in almost every regard, but a game for fans of the Gundam universe - people coming in unprepared will likely be baffled by it's onslaught of barely explained characters, quotes and scenarios.
  2. Aug 27, 2011
    I hate the Beatles, but who would credit me anything for scoring Abbey Road 1 or 0 out of 10? I Just don't review it. Games should be reviewed by people who expect to like them, as the reviews are almost exclusively used by people who are interested in buying said game. DWG3 is certainly not for everybody. It's hack and slash anime otaku all the way through for many many hours (60 so farI hate the Beatles, but who would credit me anything for scoring Abbey Road 1 or 0 out of 10? I Just don't review it. Games should be reviewed by people who expect to like them, as the reviews are almost exclusively used by people who are interested in buying said game. DWG3 is certainly not for everybody. It's hack and slash anime otaku all the way through for many many hours (60 so far for me, almost platinum). But if you like Dynasty Warriors and you like Gundam (come on, like it says right on the box) than you'll be very very happy with this game. With a ton of classic characters and even more mobile suits, hundreds of missions, awesome gundam sound effects and only a very few things to gripe about, assuming you knew what you were getting into (assuming you read the title on the package). Significantly improved from the first two DWG, this is the most time I've logged on a game since the heat of COD:BO's first days online, and it is well worth the price of admission. Expand

1. Sep 12, 2011
    All in all, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 was an entertaining diversion for those hack and slash enthusiasts like myself, as long as you aren't expecting anything more grandiose than that.
  2. New features--such as the ability to temporarily summon an ally Gundam into battle--add flavor to(but still can't quite redeem)the otherwise bland missions and mindless destruction. [Oct 2011, p.85]
  3. Aug 25, 2011
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 is easily the best outing the Warriors series has seen in a long time, and it's exactly what it says on the box. If you enjoy feeling like a total badass as you wipe out hundreds of enemies with flash, speed and technique, then this game's worth full price even with its few flaws - possibly more so if you're already a Gundam geek. If you're not, though, beware: This game may turn you into one before you know it.