6.9

1. Dec 26, 2012
    I agree MarkK. I bought this because I like dynasty warriors and Gundam but it is a very dull and repetitive game and doesn't do justice to either franchise. The only reason I continue to play it is so that I can unlock the other characters and because I don't have any other PS3 games at the moment. I'm glad it wasn't much since if I paid much more than than I would have felt cheated. OneI agree MarkK. I bought this because I like dynasty warriors and Gundam but it is a very dull and repetitive game and doesn't do justice to either franchise. The only reason I continue to play it is so that I can unlock the other characters and because I don't have any other PS3 games at the moment. I'm glad it wasn't much since if I paid much more than than I would have felt cheated. One of my main complaints is that you can't run. Obviously this is because you can fly a bit but you can't do that for long so I wish they had included both. Anyway I agree with what others said about downloading the demo first. Expand

1. 90% of the game consists of twatting robots all the livelong day, and it takes just half an hour for these parts to grow dull. Perhaps naively, we expected a bit more from the motherland's best selling PS3 game. [JPN Import; June 2007, p.112]
  2. If you like Warriors games, here's another great one. If you're a well-versed Gundam fan, the closest thing yet to a dream game has arrived. [Aug 2007, p.59]
  3. This is the definition of a niche title. Fans of either series are going to dig it...other gamers, maybe not so much. It's fun for a little while, but not really that great. [Vol 3, Issue 2, p.66]