Dynasty Warriors: Gundam PlayStation 3

6.9

1. phampok
    Aug 27, 2007
    It's a fun game but can quickly get dull. Try before you buy.
  2. JoshuaB.
    Jan 9, 2009
    I'd have to say that the game would have been a lot better if only the cannon fodder enemies would attack instead of just stand there. It would have been great if they did miniscule amounts of damage, but mostly they do none at all and exist only to charge your special meter. Other than that, I think the game is fine; although it would probably help other people if the modes, I'd have to say that the game would have been a lot better if only the cannon fodder enemies would attack instead of just stand there. It would have been great if they did miniscule amounts of damage, but mostly they do none at all and exist only to charge your special meter. Other than that, I think the game is fine; although it would probably help other people if the modes, stories, and characters were better explained. So, basically, if the enemies attacked you relentlessly with pitiful attacks (like in the anime) it would have been great. Having them just stand there and fight your team's cannon fodder is just disappointing. Expand
  3. Dec 26, 2012
    I agree MarkK. I bought this because I like dynasty warriors and Gundam but it is a very dull and repetitive game and doesn't do justice to either franchise. The only reason I continue to play it is so that I can unlock the other characters and because I don't have any other PS3 games at the moment. I'm glad it wasn't much since if I paid much more than than I would have felt cheated. OneI agree MarkK. I bought this because I like dynasty warriors and Gundam but it is a very dull and repetitive game and doesn't do justice to either franchise. The only reason I continue to play it is so that I can unlock the other characters and because I don't have any other PS3 games at the moment. I'm glad it wasn't much since if I paid much more than than I would have felt cheated. One of my main complaints is that you can't run. Obviously this is because you can fly a bit but you can't do that for long so I wish they had included both. Anyway I agree with what others said about downloading the demo first. Expand

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    90% of the game consists of twatting robots all the livelong day, and it takes just half an hour for these parts to grow dull. Perhaps naively, we expected a bit more from the motherland's best selling PS3 game. [JPN Import; June 2007, p.112]
  2. Play Magazine
    If you like Warriors games, here's another great one. If you're a well-versed Gundam fan, the closest thing yet to a dream game has arrived. [Aug 2007, p.59]
  3. Hardcore Gamer
    This is the definition of a niche title. Fans of either series are going to dig it...other gamers, maybe not so much. It's fun for a little while, but not really that great. [Vol 3, Issue 2, p.66]