Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce PlayStation 3

7.3

1. AlJ
    Feb 18, 2010
    Amazing game! I love being able to switch out sub weapons, the combat is very fluid. The character building design is very stream lined, this is exactly what the series needed!!! Plus ONLINE CO-OP!!
  2. NickD
    Feb 18, 2010
    On the scale of dynasty warriors, this is perhaps the best redesign of a stale genre that I've ever seen. On the scale of the rest of the gaming universe, this is the right step to take to get people re interested in an IP that still has potential.

1. For the first time in years, the Dynasty Warriors series scores points for originality. Strikeforce is guaranteed to win over the hearts of naysayers.
  2. I think if you're already an established Dynasty Warriors fan, then you'll probably love what Strikeforce is doing for the series. Likewise, if you were a fan and fell off the wagon at some point, this is a great game to jump back on with. Finally, if you've never played a DW game before, or if the series hasn't held much appeal, I think Strikeforce can even be the game for you.
  3. Strikeforce is a great step toward finally integrating the online universe with Dynasty Warriors and an unexpected excuse to lower your head as other gamers pass you by. You’re not hiding or hanging your head in shame, you’re just looking for items.