5.4

1. May 3, 2011
    Save your money and don't buy this. I got for 40 bucks and it was still a waste. It's alright when the sensors work properly but they're constantly not recognizing movements which can be very frustrating. Also, the trainers move extremely slowly but mainly the problem with it is how inaccurate the sensors are. It could be great but it plain frustrating.
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    The workouts are very good but the game is broken because the motion detection is bad. Some workouts are impossible because the game just doesn't recognize my movements.
  3. Jan 21, 2013
    The kinect features don't work properly, The graphics look cheap and uninspired and the trainers are rude and irritating. the sports watch didn't work. Everytime my wife plays this I hear allot of angry shouting and the kinect has been thrown at the wall a few times because of the glitches
  4. Dec 26, 2011
    Hey, I bet you saw this going cheap and thought it'd be a great deal right? Going on reviews it does look pretty good. Don't get it, just don't. Odds are either the USB stick or one of the sensors in the pack will be broken. And thus the game won't work. At all. And then you're in a frustrating situation of needing to return a faulty product.

This is easily by far the most likely product

This is easily by far the most likely product on the PS3 to break. It's not worth the frustration and dissapointment. Put it down and get something else, trust me. Awful quality control EA, you should be ashamed.

1. Mar 10, 2011
    The main focus in EA Sports Active 2.0 is the training itself, and not the game aspect. The different training options are varied, and give a really good excercise, but the best part is that I want to keep working out even after the session is complete.
  2. Feb 23, 2011
    EA Sports Active 2 stands as one of the better fitness games on the market and sets an example for future endeavors in this genre.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    As an exercise device, this has accessible activities that'll get your heart pumping. [Feb 2011, p.97]