echochrome PlayStation 3

• Release Date: May 1, 2008
7.3

1. MoreiraNeto
    Jun 20, 2008
    Echochrome is a mix of art and game and music. None comes first, none is background. The graphics are simple, and, yet, disturbingly complex, for what you see it is the single aspect of the game. What you see is what exists, and what I see in Echochrome is absolute Greatness. 10 dollars for all that fun and inteligent gaming is a real bargain.
  2. InfamousButcher
    Jun 2, 2008
    this game shows graphics aren't needed to have fun. this game will confuse you and provide the most challenging and fun puzzle games since portal.
  3. AdamP.
    May 5, 2008
    This is an ingenious puzzle game that is simple in concept and difficult in execution. I've managed to wrap my mind around the first tier of puzzles and anxiously await getting to the next 6 tiers. Great game all around, despite the occasional dimwitted stroke of luck.

Echochrome is one of those puzzle titles that doesn't come along very often, but immediately strikes a chord for its unique gameplay and incredible depth.
    As Obi-Wan Kenobi once told me, "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Good advice when thinking your way through Echochrome's frequently mind stumping, addictive I-think-my-IQ-just-went-up-10-points, levels.
  3. Edge Magazine
    For every moment of epiphany, wide-eyed with an awareness of a resolution, there's an equal number of blunderingly hapless wins, falling or jumping accidentally to new and advantageous positions. [June 2008, p.89]