Enchanted Arms PlayStation 3

5.9

1. D.G
    May 5, 2009
    Sure it never blew my mind away or it never really made me go Wow! But what it did was made me smile. The game has such a light hearted feeling to it that its hard not to fall for its charm. I didn't find myself really hating any of the characters and I thought the battle system felt fresh. It not change your life but it'll make it alittle better. Just give it a try. For any RPG Sure it never blew my mind away or it never really made me go Wow! But what it did was made me smile. The game has such a light hearted feeling to it that its hard not to fall for its charm. I didn't find myself really hating any of the characters and I thought the battle system felt fresh. It not change your life but it'll make it alittle better. Just give it a try. For any RPG fan, its worth a look. Its not as epic as the FF series but thats fine. It doesn't need it. Expand
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    A rather generic JRPG with some potential. Graphics are by far the worst I've seen of this generation, the story is cheesy and the voice acting is awful. Yet the combat is fun (thought somewhat repetitive) and the game has a certain charm. It's worth checking out, but don't expect a great adventure.

1. For the first 75% of the title, EM is pretty close to being the easiest rpg ever made. This is probably because the title was created as an entry-level Japanese rpg for western Xbox fans. Only during the final 25% of the game does the game actually require strategy. [JPN Import]
  2. games(TM)
    Combines lovely visuals and irritating characters to create an uninspiring romp. The strong story is limited by genre fail-safes while the combat is suitably tactical. [Apr 2007, p.131]
    There's nothing here that stands out. You've done it all before.