6.1

1. Nov 18, 2014
    This game is really good I like how they made it a bit like Team Fortress 2 with many objectives the game has many variety for classes, weapons and even vehicles and missions. I highly recommend this game.
  2. Mar 8, 2014
    In a word, shocking, I expected this game to be exactly like the other quake games, albeit a multi-player one, so I was really surprised to find that the game not only has a really bland colour palate but also has some of the worst controls I have ever used, I barely played even half an hours worth of this before I gave it away to my friend. Who then went on to sell it for 50p.
  3. Oct 24, 2012
    Quake wars on the Ps3 is a good game that is a great substitute if you don't have a PC. The PS3 version is basically identical in content to the PC, so you get the same enjoyment. The graphics of the game suffer, but are not completely bad. They're on par with a lower mid range pc i estimate. The sound is much better on ps3 than it is on the 360. The sound effects are about as good as theQuake wars on the Ps3 is a good game that is a great substitute if you don't have a PC. The PS3 version is basically identical in content to the PC, so you get the same enjoyment. The graphics of the game suffer, but are not completely bad. They're on par with a lower mid range pc i estimate. The sound is much better on ps3 than it is on the 360. The sound effects are about as good as the pc version. The game suffers from a lack of polish. The game has framerate issues and minor glitches. The mission structure works excellently and the classes are well balanced. Objectives are varied, and the fast paced gameplay makes it a huge thrill to fight your way towards objectives. The controls work well, but not everything is completely console friendly. Switching items and commanding troops can be a chore, but once you get used to it it rarely becomes an issue. you also will want to turn off the autoaim. The gunplay works as well as ever. And the better gun sounds makes it more satisfying on ps3. The fun factor is good. The bots are impressive, objectives are compelling, and the leveling and ranking system works well. The game features the same content on the pc. Even if the game doesn't look very good, and the game suffers other minor issues, it's still extremely fun. Buy it now, as it is much cheaper than it was before. It's a good game, just not as good as the pc version. Collapse
  4. Jul 23, 2011
    Disappointing is all I have to say. I was expecting a good new shooter as an alternative to CoD4 at the time; I didn't find it here. There was no actual campaign, just a random assortment of missions you could do whenever you felt like it. Multiplayer was decent to begin with, but lagged and lagged and lagged, to the point where it was unplayable. I would not recommend this game at all.
  5. Oct 24, 2012

1. While it's not the next evolution of competitive FPS by any stretch of the imagination, a clean frontend with good party support and matchmaking at least lets those players who can forgive its faults an easy way to play the game the way it was meant to be.
    It's too bad that the conversion of Quake Wars didn't go smoother. The gameplay, while fun on PC, was clearly better-suited for the world of a keyboard and mouse combo than a controller.
  3. First-person shooter multiplayer fans love their battles massive and overwhelming and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars delivers it despite a few setbacks.