4.1

1. Oct 7, 2011
    Mindless fun and playable for a while, but no storyline and short replay value brings it low.
    The graphics are also nice but the enemy difficulty is unbalanced.
    All and all a game which will entertain for a while but thereafter becomes repetitive.
  2. Jan 19, 2013
    Its the silly gameplay and customization that you will love. Other than that I have very little to compliment... Still worth a look. Just a fairly average fighter.
  3. Feb 3, 2013
    The game is good, but far from amazing. The graphics and sound are excellent, and the game is well polished. The mission structure works well, the controls are excellent, but the combat is simple and it's pretty hard. So you're best advised to play with a friend. There's tons of content as well.
  4. Dec 11, 2013
    Horrible controls, frustrating game play and a stupidly hard difficulty curve to say the least. If you're a boxing fan do not buy this game because as fair as boxing goes this isn't it. All in all a terrible gaming experience and a waste of money and that's saying something considering I got the game second hand for £4.

1. It may look harmless enough, but that colorful candy shell - which, admittedly, is delightfully goofy - disguises the ashen heart of a hardcore fighting game that, while occasionally quite frustrating, offers a satisfying challenge and an unexpectedly deep and demanding combat system. [Oct 2008, p.84]
  2. Facebreaker is vacuous, its interface without flair and its novelties without purpose beyond littering the boards at Gamefaqs. [Oct 2008, p.95]
    I have to admit FaceBreaker does have a lot of potential. But as hard as I tried to like the game, I just couldn't get into it that much. [Oct 2008, p.96]