6.8

1. Sep 26, 2011
    Overall Lonesome road is an above average add-on in my book. Fun new place to explore, a choice that effects the Mojave, plenty of gear to keep me entertained, and all new perks to increase my character's abilities. The only thing I don't like is the main (and only) series of quests is too linear and not nearly as interesting as the other DLCs, but if your as big of a Fallout fan as I amOverall Lonesome road is an above average add-on in my book. Fun new place to explore, a choice that effects the Mojave, plenty of gear to keep me entertained, and all new perks to increase my character's abilities. The only thing I don't like is the main (and only) series of quests is too linear and not nearly as interesting as the other DLCs, but if your as big of a Fallout fan as I am or bigger, it'll be enough for you. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2011
    Lonesome Road was made for us Fallout fans. I'm talking the ones that started to to wonder who was leaving behind the American flag spray paint, the ones who loved Fallout 1, 2, and all the New Vegas DLC. This is not necessarily for the fans who only really understand Fallout 3. Ultimately, Lonesome Road will entertain the lovers of the story of Fallout New Vegas and want some more depthLonesome Road was made for us Fallout fans. I'm talking the ones that started to to wonder who was leaving behind the American flag spray paint, the ones who loved Fallout 1, 2, and all the New Vegas DLC. This is not necessarily for the fans who only really understand Fallout 3. Ultimately, Lonesome Road will entertain the lovers of the story of Fallout New Vegas and want some more depth added to it. Don't be discouraged how it won't expand the story past the end of Fallout New Vegas, trust me, this DLC will make the ending even better. Lonesome Road is a must have for people who enjoyed Fallout New Vegas, and want more story to add to their already massive game. Expand

1. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Dec 29, 2011
    Remember how you got shot in the head at the beginning of New Vegas? Well, that bullet was actually meant for the courier Ulysses. Sounds good, but it actually isn't. [Nov 2011, p.97]
  2. Oct 6, 2011
    Lonesome Road delivers on every level but creates more questions than it answers. For the fan, Lonesome Road offers a nice story line that will last for up to eight hours. It's just too linear, making it less enjoyable then some of the other downloadable content that's available for New Vegas.
  3. Sep 28, 2011
    Each one has its flaws (with linearity being Lonesome Road's biggest drawback), but overall they're a fantastic, collective achievement by Obsidian and should make the (surely) inevitable New Vegas 'Collectors Edition' a must-buy for anyone who hasn't yet sampled these expansions.