7.3

1. Aug 3, 2014
    Fallout: New Vegas is an amazing post-apocalyptic RPG experience that brings Fallout franchise back to it's masterpiece roots and definitely way better than Fallout 3 ever was. More in my New Vegas review, but on the other hand, speaking about DLC's that are added to this Ultimate Edition, I must admit that it is something that might have been a lot better. Basically 2 DLC's are good - OldFallout: New Vegas is an amazing post-apocalyptic RPG experience that brings Fallout franchise back to it's masterpiece roots and definitely way better than Fallout 3 ever was. More in my New Vegas review, but on the other hand, speaking about DLC's that are added to this Ultimate Edition, I must admit that it is something that might have been a lot better. Basically 2 DLC's are good - Old World Blues and Dead Money and 2 are are pretty meh - Honest Hearts and Lonesome Road. As I was disappointed with the original Fallout 3 by Bethesda, I felt that all the DLC in the GOTY version helped to spice it up a bit and it increased the score from me from 7 to 8. With Fantastic 10 score masterpiece of the original New Vegas I got the exact opposite feeling, that going through those DLC might be a bit tedious at times and might actually hurt the overall experience, so I would recommend playing only the main New Vegas and maybe adding Old World Blues and Dead Money to that, so for this full package, I'm decreasing the score for The Ultimate Edition from 10 to final 9/10 Expand
  2. Jun 29, 2014
    One of the best role-playing games out there. It's a shame the game has as many glitches as it has, but the fun questing, flexible character development, music, and branching story make for an experience that is both worth it and filled with replay ability.(played the game twice, still haven't seen and done everything)
    +Flexible Story
    +Great Value
    +DLC Packs included
    -Runs Poorly
    -Still bugs
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Feb 27, 2012
    You don't have Fallout: New Vegas and you like the franchise? Then the Ultimate Edition is a perfect way to get hours of action RPG gameplay for low money, because the Ultimate Edition combines the great basic game with all patches and DLCs.
  2. Feb 13, 2012
    Everything there was minus the bugs. That has to be enough for one step up the score-ladder. Yes, but only because New Vegas doesn´t reduce itself to just more stuff, but also offers a high level of storytelling that even in RPGs can´t be found that often.