6.4

1. Jan 13, 2015
    It seems today, that all you see, is misplaced negative reviews, and awfulness on Nick Fanon
    But where are those good ol' fashioned licensed games
    Of which we used to enjoy Luckily there's this video game Luckily there's a game that, can positively do all the things that make us Shoot and have fun Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse may just be one of the best shooters of the 2010s.
    But where are those good ol' fashioned licensed games
    Of which we used to enjoy
    Luckily there's this video game
    Luckily there's a game that, can positively do all the things that make us
    Shoot and have fun
    Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse may just be one of the best shooters of the 2010s. The humor, graphics, gameplay, and control are all great. Not to mention, it has two of the most loved in the Family Guy character roster: Stewie and Brian, as the main characters. The game is okay/mediocre at least. It stays heavily true to the source material, as well as having some pretty detailed an passable levels (except the universe where everyone is evil, that takes, like, 10 replays)
  2. Nov 8, 2014
    Oh, this game can make you laugh and cry, laugh at the humor, and cry at the offensiveness, but that's just Family Guy. I'm getting ahead of myself, Family Guy Back to the Multiverse is just great if you like third person shooters and Family Guy just as much. Plus, it's just great to see 2 of the most memorible FG characters, Stewie and Brian, going on an adventure together. I don't seeOh, this game can make you laugh and cry, laugh at the humor, and cry at the offensiveness, but that's just Family Guy. I'm getting ahead of myself, Family Guy Back to the Multiverse is just great if you like third person shooters and Family Guy just as much. Plus, it's just great to see 2 of the most memorible FG characters, Stewie and Brian, going on an adventure together. I don't see where the hate is coming from, but I respect your opinions. Expand
  3. Nov 9, 2014
    Un ottimo gioco con tanto di toryline emozionante,un gameplay abbastanza divertente ed una varietà di personaggi.Un piccolo capolavoro basato sul mio cartone animato preferito in assoluto assieme ai Simpson.

1. There are more immediate giggles to be had in the Story Mode, which is rib-tickling to wade through, although "wade" is definitely the word. It really just boils down to running around dodging either projectiles or up-close Family Guy caricatures, like angry college guys with deadly melee bongs. Then you either cap 'em or bash 'em, and maybe collect a few things while being funneled towards your next inane but comical goal. [January 2013, p72]
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    With some utterly appalling level design, terrible physics and the aforementioned imprecise controls, Multiverse is one of the worst tie-ins of this generation. [Issue#227, p.78]
  3. Unfortunately for Back To The Multiverse, success is not always inherited. Whereas Family Guy consistently delivers quality (except for a few hiccups here and there), the game starts exploring the deepest regions of abysmal pretty fast. [January 2013, p.82]