4.2

1. Sep 24, 2013
    FIFA 14 rocks!!!!! Its the best football game till date. Much more realistic features, improved gameplay than FIFA 13.Awesome game play much slower, which makes it more realistic. Some genuine improvements, particularly in terms of animation, physics, artificial intelligence, and Ultimate Team. Top notch presentation and the usual full suite of licences. Go for it guys.. Worth Buying the game.
  2. Sep 24, 2013
    Fifa 14 rules!!! Best football gaming experiece ever Its superior even to the much improved PES 2014. This game clearly beats up Fifa 13. Its now more realistic. They've added new commentator who has a better voice than in Fifa 13. The gameplay's almost like really playing a football match. Great work done by EA Sports. Fifa's always better than PES 2013
  3. Nov 13, 2013
    To put it simply, Fifa 14 is great. It's a definite step-up from Fifa 13 and everything that went wrong with that.

The career mode is basically the same concept, although it''s now moved onto focusing attention on gathering new players from the youth academy rather than playing a couple of matched and suddenly having enough money to buy Messi or Ronaldo. It gives a fair amount of cash to whichever team you decide to start as. If you choose to play as a Manager, the game rewards you for playing tough matches by handing out cash, introducing you to tournaments and calling you up to manage at an international level, which is what has been done in the previous games. Fifa 14 career mode, for the most part, remains the same. EA has altered the features players previously complained about and made them better, and the career harder.

Ultimate Team has been thoroughly improved, and beats all the previous versions by a long shot. EA seems to of finally taken in the communities opinion and put it all into their game. Being able to search for players by name, adding the all new chemistry styles, and completely getting rid of specific formations for players is a fantastic step in the right direction. Instead of opening packs, getting a great player and having to alter my whole team to fit around him and his formation, I can instead place him right in wherever I choose and not have to worry about ill-fitted formations. The new menu for the game, Ultimate Team specifically, is great and simple.

With an updated engine comes updated failures, sadly. Taking a corner is supposed to be challenging, but somehow even the worst of jumpers and header'ers can reach upto the ball and smash it in with great force, beating the keeper every single time. On the bright side, free kicks have been significantly improved with changes to kick types, aiming and power. The new movement of players is great, and provides a realistic experience to the game, whereas previous games felt very arcade-esque. Players now being able to make realistic runs and receive the ball without stepping over it and somehow kicking it backwards is great, and definitely makes this game fantastic.
  4. Sep 24, 2013
    The best football (soccer for you Americans) game just got better. The big question is "Can fifa 14 be different than fifa 13?" The answer is yes. You just have to hold the controller in your hands for a few minutes and if you played fifa 13 for more than an hour you will come against some small but major changes. Pace attribute is not as strong as it used to be and the game has becomeThe best football (soccer for you Americans) game just got better. The big question is "Can fifa 14 be different than fifa 13?" The answer is yes. You just have to hold the controller in your hands for a few minutes and if you played fifa 13 for more than an hour you will come against some small but major changes. Pace attribute is not as strong as it used to be and the game has become more "physical". This will change your approach to the opponents territory and you'll have to work harder in order to score. Apart from gameplay changes the menus and the graphics are better than last year. If you like football games don't hesitate to buy it. Expand
  5. Sep 24, 2013
    Fifa 14 is a great football game experience it easily tops pes 2014 like always it's a true improvement comparing to Fifa 13 and so enjoyable if you're a football fan dont miss this one
  6. Sep 24, 2013
    this game has a great difference from fifa 13 the graphics are better fifa ultimate team is awesome better than fifa 13's one i think this game is great but there is lags on online thats why im giving it a 9 out of 10
  7. Sep 24, 2013
    A perfect football game truely the best ever the gameplay is better than ever and different to the past ones i think anyone who wants a great football game must buy Fifa 14
  8. Dec 22, 2013
    Revisiting the Fifa series I was pleasantly surprised by this installment. It's sort of like drinking Champagne that has annoying floaty bits of cork in it. There are some irritating bugs/flaws to the game but in the end IT IS Champagne.

I would say the depth of strategy on the team management side of the game is very shallow for the purest and some aspects are just clearly flawed and not finished and really in need of polishing. However it's intriguing enough to be addictive to the point where I just can't put it down!! In some respects the lack of depth in management side can be a refreshing change to the avid footie games fan as it allows for better fluidity and may even be considered as a plus to the casual gamer who doesn't want to be bogged down with all that tedious number crunching. Instead you'll be focus on playing those beautifully simulated matches.. which are about as close to the "real thing" as there is. The controls are a little iffy and take some mastering but become almost intuitive after awhile. Be AI isn't the complete stupidy it use to be in the previous installments (no blasting it in from the kick-off anymore) and is a challenge for awhile at least.

Overall a commendable effort and pretty decent game
  9. Sep 26, 2013
    Few games have touched me in the way this one has. Each day I wake up and thank both God and EA for having enriched my life through consistently producing the finest in gaming experiences available today. FIFA 14 got me laid, rich and gave my enemies wedgies. It spoonfed me tomato soup when I was unwell. All in all, I would have killed myself and everyone around me if it weren't for thisFew games have touched me in the way this one has. Each day I wake up and thank both God and EA for having enriched my life through consistently producing the finest in gaming experiences available today. FIFA 14 got me laid, rich and gave my enemies wedgies. It spoonfed me tomato soup when I was unwell. All in all, I would have killed myself and everyone around me if it weren't for this game. My advice to you would be to buy it immediately and cherish it forever, unless you enjoy the taste of peen that is. Expand
  10. Oct 9, 2013
    En términos de juego, FIFA 14 se encuentra a una gran distancia de los dos últimos juegos de la franquicia, siendo un título más lento y táctico. Ha acabado convirtiéndose en un juego mucho más metódico que antes. Se acabó perder la concentración y sólo preocuparse por la velocidad de sprint y la aceleración. Ahora requiere una combinación de paciencia, control y visión de juego.

Ya no

Ya no nos servirá de mucho tener a Theo Walcott adelantado y esperar desmarcarse por su velocidad, ya que FIFA 14 exigirá de un control y una elaboración como si se tratase de fútbol de la vida real. La parte física del deporte rey ha sido perfectamente implementado por los chicos de EA Sports. La física torpe que empañaron FIFAs 12 y 13 ha sido prácticamente anulada, y la recepción de la pelota en la medular y la presión de un rival obsesionado hasta que un compañero de equipo nos ofrezca su apoyo es una característica interesante y bien realizada.

El pase se ha ajustado de nuevo para añadir un toque más técnico al juego. Atrás han quedado los días en que un simple toque de botón era suficiente. En FIFA 14 tendremos que elegir bien el momento y asegurarnos de que el ángulo y la fuerza del pase son los correctos. Toda una delicia. Si no lo ejecutamos correctamente sólo nos toca esperar a ver la pelota en tierra de nadie o que sea birlada por un oponente oportunista.

Por fin, aunque algunos estaréis en desacuerdo conmigo, el movimiento del balón se ha hecho más difícil de ejecutar correctamente, algo que va a cambiar mucho la forma de jugar. Nos será más complicado abrir espacios con un pase, lo que requiere que actuemos rápidamente al pasar para asegurarnos que nuestros compañeros pueden desmarcarse, recibir un pase y sacar algo productivo antes de ser encimados por el rival.

Las mecánicas de regate añadidas en FIFA 13 se han alterado, ya que no requieren que los jugadores tengan el gatillo izquierdo pulsado para llevar a cabo eficazmente algunas de las combinaciones divertidas del año pasado. Ahora son más difíciles de ejecutar.

El gatillo izquierdo se utiliza ahora principalmente para proteger el balón. Pulsando el gatillo el jugador protegerá el balón, una estrategia que parece especialmente eficaz en las bandas, pero de otro modo ineficaz contra incluso una defensa mediocre. Aún así, hace que el jugador pueda frenar y esperar a que sus compañeros de equipo se posicionen mejor para recibir un pase. Al correr, el balón se separará del pie un poco más que hace un año, dando mayor vulnerabilidad a los estilos de juego más rápidos.

Introducido el año pasado, First Touch Control hace más impredecible los movimientos de la pelota, y este año es más sensible a los futbolistas menos hábiles. Esto provoca una diferenciación más clara de cómo los equipos juegan y cómo los jugadores se mueven con eficacia con el balón por el campo. Aunque no puedo decir que necesariamente Lionel Messi o Cristiano Ronaldo se sienten diferentes entre sí, sin duda se desenvuelven mejor que un jugador sin nombre de un club de dos estrellas. Las dos primeras superestrellas podría ser capaz de salirse con la suya corriendo por el campo un poco y evitar las entradas, pero con la mayoría de los equipos tendrán que emplear una estrategia más lenta, más táctica, ya que los jugadores menos cualificados son más propensos a perder el control de la pelota.

El logro de la calidad y fluidez del juego está totalmente en manos del jugador y las decisiones que toma, en lugar de estar en la pelota, ya no basta con golpear y esperar. Hay que estar atento, estar encima. Esto no es nuevo, pero se ha perfeccionado y reformado de una manera brillante para proporcionar una experiencia más inmersiva y táctica. Como resultado, la FIFA 14 es mucho más que una “simulación” del deporte rey, es prácticamente recrear lo que acontece cuando disfrutáis practicando en la vida real.

Gráficamente se ha visto poco cambio. FIFA 14 se parece mucho a su predecesor, y aunque nos hubiera gustado ver algunas mejoras, los gráficos del juego siguen siendo bastante buenos.

Si algo caracteriza a la saga FIFA son sus licencias, ampliando este año las ligas y por tanto, los equipos disponibles. El nivel de detalle y mimo llega a tal extremo que hasta el calendario de la Liga está trasladado de forma directa, incluyendo competiciones como la Súper Copa o la competición similar a la Liga de Campeones. http://www.zonawired.com

En apartado sonoro encontraremos una selección de melodías muy variada y animada que lograrán que cuando estemos en la calle o en el trabajo silbemos la canción. Los cánticos están grabados de las aficiones reales, por lo que el ambiente sonoro será increíble. Los comentarios correrá de nuevo a cargo de Manolo Lama y Paco González.
  11. Nov 14, 2013
    The new FIFA is the best game in the whole series.
    At first, I start with the graphics. Player faces are amazing, even players from Polish League look pretty the same as in real life! The pitches are very well designed. The crowd is now great! They look a lot of better than in 13, You can even see the details of their body!
    Secondary, Career modes. I always see details in these. In 13,
    The new FIFA is the best game in the whole series.
    Secondary, Career modes. I always see details in these. In 13, there were a lot of mistakes in transfer market and as a player the teammates were egoists, the didn't pass the ball unless I pressed 'x' it not always worked too. In 14 these bugs have been fixed.
    Next Ultimate Team. IT IS AMAZING!!! And it's enough about it.
    So the new FIFA is great. I can't understand all the haters, who haven't played the game but they know that it's bad. You have to play this game!
  12. Sep 29, 2013
    The physics... just amazing. It gives you the feeling of real football games. Some people seem frustrated but I'm actually glad it's built upon fifa 13. I don't like having completely new games for every year. This way we play familiar games with a more stabilized version. Thank you EA, the game is worth my every single penny.
  13. Oct 25, 2013
    Year on year FIFA has continued to innovate in order to deliver the most authentic football experience available and this year they have yet again.. And in doing so, have become the subject of much debate. Personally, I like what the guys at EA Sports are doing. Rather than standing still and making minor tweaks they are always expanding and looking to move forward. For sure, this year itYear on year FIFA has continued to innovate in order to deliver the most authentic football experience available and this year they have yet again.. And in doing so, have become the subject of much debate. Personally, I like what the guys at EA Sports are doing. Rather than standing still and making minor tweaks they are always expanding and looking to move forward. For sure, this year it can be frustrating, that goes without saying but after a while playing FIFA 14 you begin to appreciate what they're trying to achieve. 13 was another improvement and as an avid football fan I loved it. After playing the demo I wasn't overly impressed but the real thing is different. Most noticeably a players first touch can prove to be brutal or beautifu, it depends on the calibre and quality of player. The passing within FIFA is so crisp and smooth that it plays a treat. You can actually attempt to play like Barcelona. But at the same time, for example if you are playing as a lower league team, you can now play the direct, long ball football by launching the ball to your target man something that you weren't able to do in previous outings. And it shows just how much it depends on your team, the quality and the players you have at your disposal. A major improvement has also been made in the crossing department. It was always a challenge to score from open play when crossing but now it's more frequent! Defending as ever is also key. With a variety options to prevent your opponent from scoring. Arguably the most important area this year round is in midfield. That's were the battle is. There's not just a change in the gameplay but in the Career mode it's an overhaul. The introduction of the Global Transfer Network has seen the players rating system abolished! No longer can you simply search for a player based on their overall and sign them up, now it's a much more in-depth requirement before you decide upon snapping up a player. The jury is still out with regards. In terms of bringing through the youth in the career it's very helpful and it will aid you in the transfer market but at times it just seems drawn out and can be a time waster. Regardless of that, you can change it to your own choice but it doesn't stop you from enjoying FIFA at it;s free flowing best. The fun game modes are also back, this year with more added to the line up. It's always a decent alternative. Ofcourse, FIFA online is where the real action is at. Whether it's the casual one v one or a team match it's always good to test yourself against the best around the world. FIFA Ultimate Team once more delivers the goods and EA Sports are fully committed in making this as great as it possibly can. Picking and swapping players to ensure you have the best team at your disposal!

Ultimately, FIFA 14 is another step forward. Some will be frustrated but if you adjust and adapt then you will thoroughly enjoy this years outing! THankfully with next gen around the corner FIFA seems to be in really safe hands and it's exciting moving forward! Still firmly in the Champions League spots, FIFA is the best footballing experience to date.
  14. Sep 27, 2013
    Great, great, great game..
    A real simulation: wonderful gameplay, finally slower and more credible, no more 90+ speed player running all over around, you'll need to think to score..
    I love it, best football game ever, no doubt about it
  15. Oct 6, 2013
    Most addictive FIFA ever. So many modes online and off, so little time. Playing FIFA Ultimate Team for the first time and loving it! Looking forward to the PS4 version.
  16. Oct 8, 2013
    I don't understand what all the negativity is about. In my opinion this is the best Fifa to date as it has the most realistic game play and the animations have been improved. Obviously it will be better on next gen. You will not like the game if you want to play an unrealistic arcade game with pace abuse however, if you want a realistic football experience this is the game for you.I don't understand what all the negativity is about. In my opinion this is the best Fifa to date as it has the most realistic game play and the animations have been improved. Obviously it will be better on next gen. You will not like the game if you want to play an unrealistic arcade game with pace abuse however, if you want a realistic football experience this is the game for you.

P.S. Yes, the finesse shots are overpowered, besides that the game is very realistic.
  17. Oct 14, 2013
    FIFA 14 is the best football game ever. Period.
    The soccer games are now into a new level. The game is a litle bit slower, yeah, but that is one of the best improvements, it's great in fact, since you dont need no more to play in 'slow' to feel the match more realistic.
    FIFA 14 is the best football game ever. Period.
    Fifa 14 is the first real simulator football game. And it's tons of fun, because the movements are more precise than ever, the physics of the ball is just perfect, now you shoot and see the ball effect according to the way you shooted just like in real life.The players have so many possibilities on the pitch, you have to take some time to dominate all the controls, but since you did it (and the game provides an training arena to support you on your habilities), you have total control of the game. The licenses are better than ever, cause now you have all european top teams as always, but now some of the best south american teams are there too. Fifa always improved on its own way to on game to another, but this time, they reach the top, a new level of a sports game are reached, now play the game is so exciting as watching a game, or play real deal, cause my friend, FIFA 14 is the real deal!
  18. Oct 21, 2013
    The game is great. Just great.

Its different from FIFA 14. However, after a lot of crying by noobs, they released a patch to make it more like FIFA 13. But still those noobs are butt-hurt. So, IMO, EA should stick with their developers and back them up. Just focus on fixing the bugs and ignore the kids.
  19. Oct 22, 2013
    I simply had to write a review as I found myself laughing at the 0's and 1's that people have put. This game is wonderful, really really ramping up the realism another notch. If you want an arcade game that plays like an arcade game, then get PES. The main issue that EVERY SINGLE ONE of these bad reviewers have is that they had learned how to beat everybody in previous FIFAs and in thisI simply had to write a review as I found myself laughing at the 0's and 1's that people have put. This game is wonderful, really really ramping up the realism another notch. If you want an arcade game that plays like an arcade game, then get PES. The main issue that EVERY SINGLE ONE of these bad reviewers have is that they had learned how to beat everybody in previous FIFAs and in this new one this methods no longer work and they have spat their dummies out. I think that expression is particularly relevant here as a huge portion of the reviewers are not old enough to remember FIFA on a console prior to the Playstation 3 or Original XBOX.

I had FIFA Soccer on the Sega Megadrive and have watched this game go from strength to strength.. There have always been the occasional banana skin from EA (FIFA 09 with the stats nerfer aka the attitude/mentality simulator from going up or down goals anyone?) but this year it has been a real breath of fresh air.

I found myself disliking this iteration in the first week of play too, because it was worse? no, because I couldn't use the tactics that I had relied on over the last 3 years to win anymore. I went from 10-0 victories in FIFA13 to 3-0 losses in 14. This years FIFA has made me relearn the beutiful game.

In addition to this, this years game has made me exclaim 'Wow! That is so much like something I saw on MOTD last night' or 'Oh my god, that was a CLASSIC Vertonghen tackle'. It now plays like real football. you have to think about how to advance. Gone has being able to pass the ball to a quick defender and sprint from one end of the pitch to another and score a laces goal from just inside the box.. It rarely happens in real life and so why should it happen in FIFA?

I am delighted with the new FIFA and have relished the challenge of re-learning the new mechanics. I have not seen a single bug with keepers letting in crosses or offsides being wrong... but hell, if I DO see it? I will be delighted that the referee or keeper has made a mistake once in a while.. because guess what? That's football. 10/10 for me.
  20. Nov 27, 2013
    brilliant football game the best to be precise the passing is realistic and retaining possession isnt a bore anymore like fifa 13 the passing is easier because your players who you are not controlling actually move into the right positions and the games more flowed than before the replays are like real replays the AI is also smarter and you can actually score headers
  21. Dec 13, 2013
    Don't get what people are saying about it being the same as FIFA13!!
    FIFA14 Best soccer game to date!!!........more of a simulation than an arcade game
    Enough said
  22. Jun 24, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First off let me say these 0 -2 review s on here are crap and Wrong. They are very misleading to people who look up games before they purchase or rent them. I own FIFA 12 and have played quite a few of them since 2000s. I recently heard about how good PES 144 was to some people saying it was realistic and after playing PES 14 I had a very hard time going back to FIFA 12. But PES was missing alot of licenses and kits and upgrading was annoying me. I thought about getting FIFA 14 but the reviews were just awful on here. Anyways oil got it for my birthday coming up from my wife and wow wtf is wrong with everybody it is brilliant. It is the most fun I've had in in a sports game ever. I love that it is more realistic. Have you guys even tried the pure shot where u can shoot a screaming longshot from way back to almost half field.. Hold down the RT or R2 key and rap right stick to set up shot ahead of u for space and wham its a middle. everything from graphics to gameplay is a much needed change and if u don't like this year and want a more arcade east game that babies can play then go back and play FIFA 12 while I enjoy having fun playing the master piece that is FIFA 14 its great on ps3 can't wait to play on ps4. I'm hooked playing on my days off and when I get hone from work. Best FIFA ever and best game I play the most and I own sports and skyrim tales of xillia watchdogs last of us etc. go but now if u want something different than the other FIFA games. Its very fun and yes it takes awhile but once you learn I'm scoring the same or better than ever did on FIFA 12 13 or pes 2013 2014 Expand
  23. Oct 23, 2014
    FIFA 14 is the most realistic FIFA yet. The commentary is incredible. It even mentions previous results. At first defending is a hard task with multiple skill moves unleashed against you, but with practice you can keep clean sheets but I would say FIFA 14 is attack biased. The attack is slick and precise. A brilliant game
  24. Dec 4, 2014
    MESSI! A sound step up from FIFA 13; new tricks, skills, soundtrack as well as an awesome career mode. You can definitely tell the difference between playing Bayern Munich and Atletic Bilbao. The combination of passing, shimmies, flicks and dummies adds to an already comprehensive sense of realism. The goalkeeping walls are increasingly harder to breech, as the developers have introducedMESSI! A sound step up from FIFA 13; new tricks, skills, soundtrack as well as an awesome career mode. You can definitely tell the difference between playing Bayern Munich and Atletic Bilbao. The combination of passing, shimmies, flicks and dummies adds to an already comprehensive sense of realism. The goalkeeping walls are increasingly harder to breech, as the developers have introduced an array of chips, deft shots, headers, overhead kicks and speedy dribbling to counter this.
    On the downside-corners are relatively easy to score from, passes still feel a little awkward when running at speed, some of the fouls are a little soft and the career mode takes a while to load.
    Aside from those things, well worth splashing the cash for. Vamos Barca!

1. Nov 14, 2013
    The best simulation of football, but only slightly better than its predecessor. If you’re planning to buy a new console I recommend waiting for the next-gen Fifa 14. [12/2013, p.48]
  2. Oct 29, 2013
    FIFA 14 is a well done game and should keep fans interested for another season.
  3. Oct 23, 2013