4.3

1. Sep 29, 2013
    This game has been scored mid 80's by critics. How many of them rely on EA for income?

Like real football the game is a matter of opinion and mine is that this version is broke. Not sure why but the play is too slow. The animation of the players is too slow when turning. Its like they all have hip and pelvic injuries the players do not move like athletes. Defending is odd in that defenders go missing when you least expect it. First touch into space appears to be a skill that you are no longer allowed to use. The through ball is too potent.

The game feels like the version before Fifa 13. Fifa 12.5 if you will. This game is a backward step.

Other niggles include online games when you play against a team with the same colour strip or with a ref who clashes with one team. This is annoying and has been an issue for several versions. If you think about it another Fifa 14 is going to be released for PS4. Development of this version must have impacted on the development of this version.

Very sloppy of EA. Like they care.
  2. Sep 29, 2013
    Disappointing. EA don't seem to give a no more. My recommendation is to wait for the PS4 version maybe then you'll get something a bit better than last year's. Avoid this one if you have FIFA 13.
  3. Sep 29, 2013
    SCRIPTING, RUBBER BANDING. You think you control the game through your gamepad but that's a lie! Greedy EA makes these games just to put their hands in your pockets. Go and read all the blogs and forums about that on the internet and how EA tricks you into buying player packages on FUT. There's lots of them. Why do you think EA bans everyone who talks about scripting and momentum fromSCRIPTING, RUBBER BANDING. You think you control the game through your gamepad but that's a lie! Greedy EA makes these games just to put their hands in your pockets. Go and read all the blogs and forums about that on the internet and how EA tricks you into buying player packages on FUT. There's lots of them. Why do you think EA bans everyone who talks about scripting and momentum from their forum?
    FIFA has nothing to do with videogaming.
  4. Sep 28, 2013
    Dear oh dear. You know, I don't actually know how EA have managed to do this, but from having a game that was, on the whole, a good effort in FIFA 13, they've actually managed to take about 5 steps backwards. Even worse, despite having the engine already in place etc, this is the buggiest FIFA yet. So, before we move on to the gameplay itself, let's just take a look at what you can enjoy:Dear oh dear. You know, I don't actually know how EA have managed to do this, but from having a game that was, on the whole, a good effort in FIFA 13, they've actually managed to take about 5 steps backwards. Even worse, despite having the engine already in place etc, this is the buggiest FIFA yet. So, before we move on to the gameplay itself, let's just take a look at what you can enjoy:

- Goalkeepers being beaten for crosses by forwards (leading to goals) even though all they have to do is pick the ball out of the air
    - Offsides being given when the player is clearly onside. Not even close to being offside.
    - CPU players on your team actually running off the pitch during attacks.
    - Players falling over each other ALL THE TIME.
    - Fouls being given for nothing, and in other cases not being given even though a player has just hacked someone down brutally off the ball.
    - The chance of a goal going in from every corner due to players, seemingly, being unmarked constantly, and the ease of which attacking players beat opposition players in the air.

You might say 'ah, he's whining because this has happened against him!'. I'm afraid not I scored 3 goals in one match alone from corners and I honestly believe my hapless opponent could do nothing to stop any of them.

So, now on to gameplay.

Isn't it fun to play a nice fluid football game? It sure is! Well you won't find it here. I've seen panzers turn faster than these players. Sprinting is pretty much pointless now, as ball control has been nerfed. The route to victory this year is simply to walk around the pitch as the defenders are, equally, awful to maneuver. Most of the games I've played against people online have relied on me just walking towards the opposition and them either a) missing me or b) the ball bobbling off their defender. Ladies and gentleman, this ball *does not stick* to anything. Just try and tackle someone, I dare you! They should have named the game Association Pinball for what it's worth.

Don't worry though there's a saving grace once you bobbled your way across the pitch, those generous people at EA have made shooting even more of a doodle than it was last year. I just lost 7-1 (don't laugh, it's not funny), to a series of air through balls (once again, nerfed to the extent that you'd think every player was Ozil) which were all perfectly finesse lobbed into the net first time by the opposition forward.

Simply put, this game is not fun to play. The best way I can describe it is to say that it's akin to controlling an over-80's pub team, that have sold their souls to the devil in return for the cultured striking power of Lionel Messi at his best.

This has been rushed out I'm afraid, and I'm sick to death of games companies screwing people in this manner now. The menus are still as sluggish as last year, and there's a general lack of polish to everything. Did I pay for this tripe?

PS: I wonder why the official metacritic scores are so high?! It's almost like EA had them in their pockets or something...again.
  5. Sep 29, 2013
    I've played fifa since Fifa10 and spent alot of time with each years release. I've never bought PES, but seriously consider it now. Fifa14 SUCKS!! It's like a boring arcade game for kids. Almost as if EA's trying to take away anything fun with the game. "Hey! Let's make the players slower and crash even more! Maybe that'll make the game more realistic?!?!" To score in this game all youI've played fifa since Fifa10 and spent alot of time with each years release. I've never bought PES, but seriously consider it now. Fifa14 SUCKS!! It's like a boring arcade game for kids. Almost as if EA's trying to take away anything fun with the game. "Hey! Let's make the players slower and crash even more! Maybe that'll make the game more realistic?!?!" To score in this game all you need is long through balls, crosses and/or corners. Headers are so overpowered to the point of parody. Then you have those out of the blue long through balls. Yepp, push 2 buttons and your wingers or strikers are one on one with the goalie. Pathetic and no fun at all. Fifa 12 kept me interested the whole year. Fifa13 was also ok, but Fifa14 is getting boring after a couple of days.
    Other things like lag and unplayable games due to poor matchmaking is still there. I'd say every third game I play is ruined by lag.

I'm an above average Fifa player and won 850 and lost about 300 online games in last years Ultimate team.
  6. Sep 26, 2013
    Fifa 14? more like Fifa 13 with a 14 in it. Not only is the same thing but it somewho manages to be worst complicating the direct football gameplay that was so fun from the previous fifas.
  7. Sep 27, 2013
    Despite my better judgement I decided to buy Fifa 14 this year after skipping the last game because it was so buggy. Now after having the game for only 1 day the FUT market is already down, all the items are stuck at completing. Nothing ever changes with Fifa, they take your money and then worry about the problems that come after that. Same old Fifa, same old problems!
  8. Sep 28, 2013
    I've struggled to enjoy playing FIFA games for a few years now. FIFA 12 I traded in 2 months before FIFA 13 was released, and FIFA 13 only lasted me until January due to how annoying they were. FIFA 14 is a bit better than those games... until you play the game on World Class difficulty.
    FIFA 12 and 13, I was playing on Legendary mode, and winning games 3-0 or even more than that, but FIFA 14, the AI becomes that inept and stupid that I'm actually afraid to play on Legendary difficulty in case I find that they all refuse to even move! Players will refuse to run, even though I'm pressing the button telling them to make a run, the game switches to the worst possible player constantly, passes go behind players far too much, players struggle to control the ball, and the computer will never make a mistake, never foul you and never miss a header. It's a chore to play in this difficulty, and if you play it in professional difficulty, then the games far too easy, I've won games 8-0 on professional, then played the same team on world class and struggled to even get a shot in because of how broken it is. Heading is also broken as no matter what you will struggle to win headers, and most of the time if an attacker wins a header on goal, it will most likely go in, despite EA releasing a patch for the game.
  9. Sep 26, 2013
    This game is just FIFA 13 with some new minigames and a new menu. It has exactly the same flaws. For example, you win 4-0 against Chelsea, the next game you play against Rayo Vallecano and it's like thay're possesed by the football demon and you lose 6-0.
    I understood why in the era of PS1 or PS2 thay had to release a game every year, to keep it updated because then there was no dlc niether you can update your game. But in this generation and the next one, there is really no point, since it is almost exactly the same game, just release a new update with the squads and that's it, stop stealing people's money
  10. Sep 25, 2013
    This is probably the worst Fifa game in years. The game has good modes, but the gameplay is horrible. A downgrade from Fifa 13. Sometimes change is not good, and this game is an example.
  11. Sep 25, 2013
    I hate this game. Everything you do is scripted, in fifa 13 i went on a winning run then i would lose to some crappy team. Same in this game. If you want my advice spend your money somewhere else.
  12. Sep 24, 2013
    DON'T BUY THIS GAME!

You don't play this game. You just follow the script. All the matches are scripted by EA. They decide when you win, when you lose, everything is scripted. And it's just the same thing of FIFA 13, just slower, I don't know why It's sad because I was a FIFA fan since FIFA 98, and this is the end of the line for this series for me. Another title that's a copy of
    DON'T BUY THIS GAME!

And it's just the same thing of FIFA 13, just slower, I don't know why

It's sad because I was a FIFA fan since FIFA 98, and this is the end of the line for this series for me. Another title that's a copy of the previous one and full of script.

What I most like in videogaming was the fact that we can decide our destiny, we decide what happens in the screen. EA, since FIFA 12, destroyed this: you don't play a football videogame, you just follow the script the game definied for each match

Run away from this crap
  13. Oct 14, 2013
    Well, another year another FIFA. And for me, that's another year of anger and frustration!

The (according to EA) non-existing handicap/momentum was more noticeable in FIFA 13 than ever before. I had hoped they toned it down this year, so as to not be so obvious. Sadly that is not the case. For those who are unfamiliar with momentum: Catering to the casual gamers, EA has implemented a

Sadly that is not the case.
    For those who are unfamiliar with momentum: Catering to the casual gamers, EA has implemented a system that punishes players for dominating their opponent. When certain "requirements" are met, the game will make your players slower, unresponsive, force more passing/shooting/tackling errors as to give your opponent a "fair" shot. I've never been so angry and frustrated playing a game before. I don't like losing, but it REALLY makes me mad, when the game mechanics is forcing me to concede goals just to keep the casual gamers coming back.

But enough about this "feature", let's talk a little about the gameplay:
    The good news is, that the massive pace abuse is toned down online. The bad news is, that that doesn't mean anything, since the chipped through ball is as overpowered as ever and your defenders now takes two minutes to turn around and start running. Not to mention that there's now a little delay when you switch players, where your player does NOTHING.

On the topic of player switching: How hard can it be to get this right? Even with MANUEL switching, you don't have full control of player switching. What's the point of manuel then?
    During setpieces you concede goals because the player switch system gives you the wrong player. No problem, you just switch again right? Wrong! You can't switch while the ball is in the air.

A few times each match a pass is headed towards one of your players, who just won't move! The opponent snatches the ball, and THEN you can move. Or my favorite: The player actually makes an effort to let the ball pass by him.

The refs are blind in this game. Freekicks called for practically nothing, while a defender can run behind you pulling your shirt for 30 yards, finally bringing you down and stealing the ball... Ref says "play on"?!

Heading is out of this world. This should be a good thing for me, since I enjoy wingplay. But it's just too much... Too many headers ending up in the back of the net.

I've played FIFA since 98 (the good ol' "Song 2" days and I can honestly say: FIFA 14 (and 13) is the game(s) in the series that I've had the least fun with. Online play is broken: nothing but through ball abuse and momentum deciding the matches. Offline is just not for me, so I guess I'm out of luck this year...
  14. Sep 26, 2013
    This is the worst fifa in years. It feels slow to me. The player reaction to receiving the ball and shooting feels like an eternity. The only good thing about this game is the ball physics. The career mode is stupid. I have to scout a player and ask his price, before you would go to the market and his stats and asking price are already there.The player turn so slow and I feel like eachThis is the worst fifa in years. It feels slow to me. The player reaction to receiving the ball and shooting feels like an eternity. The only good thing about this game is the ball physics. The career mode is stupid. I have to scout a player and ask his price, before you would go to the market and his stats and asking price are already there.The player turn so slow and I feel like each team I play is on ultra defensive. I'm glad I borrowed this game because $60 for this game isn't worth it to me. I would rather keep playing fifa 13. I'm very disappointed in this fifa and hopefully the ps4 version shows improvement. Expand
  15. Oct 2, 2013
    EA sports are a scam company. FIFA releases since 1993 have been nothing but junk. There is no football logic nor tactics in the gameplay in any series. Ball possession and build up play is useless. The best football player does not win by any means, in fact if you play football like it is played in real life you will end up losing. Too many flaws in this game: headers, highways open onEA sports are a scam company. FIFA releases since 1993 have been nothing but junk. There is no football logic nor tactics in the gameplay in any series. Ball possession and build up play is useless. The best football player does not win by any means, in fact if you play football like it is played in real life you will end up losing. Too many flaws in this game: headers, highways open on the sides, defense is a joke, game pace is a joke, stamina and fatigue is a joke, full game pressure like monkeys, referee and goalkeepers need alot of tweaking. This game sucks and is very much over priced. Once again for the 21th year in a row, EA Sports deceived us as customers. Expand
  16. Oct 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the worst FIFA since the ones from ps1, and I really loved the franchise but the way they overhyped teams that they sponsor is disgusting and unfair. On FIFA 13 every team played like Chelsea, parking the bus and just kicking it to a strong striker, that no matter what no matter who you had on your defense that man was gonna outmuscle your player, except for barca, but even though it was incredibly hard you could still beat them in Legendary mode. In FIFA 14 they are the epitome of perfection and if you take the ball away from them it has to be a foul, no other way around it. It's just ridiculous. Another thing whenever you play against barca either they have their original Jersey or the black one the referee will have a completely dark garment, making it confusing sometimes on who to mark, not that it matter because you just can't take the ball away from them. Oh and the so sponsored center of gravity thing is the biggest lie ever. I have been buying FIFA since the FIFA 10 every year but after this disgusting features and how annoyingly difficult they made it, it's not fun to play anymore. So I got rid of that damn copy and I won't buy another FIFA again. Expand
  17. Oct 2, 2013
    The worst Fifa of all time. Players move with the agility of a bus. 70% of the crosses are goals. Players are slow, they can't change pace or direction without losing the ball. EA has done a great job of undoing all the good things they have done for the series in the past 5 years. Please fix this as soon as possible EA.
  18. Oct 13, 2013
    I was astonished at the critics review...no amount could bribe me into writing anything positive about this game, that clearly was not ready to be released.
    To start it off, the interface is annoying as hell and it resembles another failing concept: Microsoft! That should have been the first warning. Actually, the first real warning was the demo very disappointing, slow, full of bugs and with the worst gameplay that has ever been developed.
    But I'd like to go into detail.

1. Graphics: Lazy! The overall graphic of players, stadiums, fans, flags, etc. has virtually not improved at all. Same old, same old. It has not gotten worse however, but I am not sure you can call that an accomplishment. My personal beef is with the player's shorts: it looks like the shorts are made of carton, what the hell is that?

2. Pace: if in Fifa 13 Welliton played better than Messi and Ronaldo, in Fifa 14 stats, especially pace, bear no significance whatsoever. Mertesacker can catch Walcott and Lavezzi is outrun by Cole. This by itself is absolutely ridiculous. There is absolutely no point in using wingers, especially fast ones, because in Fifa 14 pace has no bearing.

3. Stats: for ultimate team especially, stats mean nothing anymore. The perfect example is Kompany vs. David Luiz: the former is rated 86 and the latter 82. Now compare individual stats (i.e. on Futhead) and you will see that Luiz is rated better on almost everything. So why that rating? 86 to 82 is an enormous difference, however, the reality is that David Luiz plays better (or equal at best) in game than Kompany. This makes no sense especially considering how the two payers are rated in the real world. I picked Luiz vs. Kompany but you can see this on a lot of other players.

4. Bugs: The game is infected with all sorts of problems. I will name a few that are the most annoying:
    a) Headers: in Fifa 14 getting a corner kick is equal to getting a penalty kick. In fact, the conversion rate of headers is just as high as the conversion rate of penalties. There is no way to defend corner kicks other than sheer luck or inability of your opponent. I have seen things such as Valbuena jump over Thiago Silva, or Sau jump over Chiellini. How does any of this make sense?
    b) Finesse: I have gotten scored on (once with Lloris and once with Sirigu in the goal) from 50 yard finesse shots, once by Fellaini and once by Tiote...in 2 words: Science Fiction!!!
    c) DNF: this is the cherry on top. The game came out now for a month and I accumulated a multitude of losses because the other players (often upset by the score) would disconnect. The beauty of it is that on my FUT season screen it shows my opponent with the infamous "DNF" symbol, yet the score reads 3-0 for the player that disconnected. How does that make any sense? It has happened at least 7 or 8 times to me personally. Moreover, I was present when the exact same thing happened to a friend of mine, who also reported this, since it had happened a number of times to him as well. But the best part of it is, I got messaged by those players, who claimed they would do this regularly and successfully. Just great.

5. Arbitrariness: EA gave stats without any thoughts as to reality. A couple of examples are:
    a) Messi (and many other incredible players) with 4 star skills, when countless videos online show said players doing all sorts of tricks and skill-moves (on and off the field);
    b) Pirlo and Totti, respectively with pace 58 and 51, while equally as slow players, such as Gerrard, have pace 67;
    c) This is a very personal beef and I understand if most gamers won't agree, but I have to be honest with myself and with the team I support. So, whenever a player goes to a big club, his stats will sky-rocket, but when a promising player goes to an average club the stats are ridiculously lowered.
    For example, see Gervinho to Roma lost rarity and 2 overall points; Maicon went to Roma lost 6 overall points (6!!!); Strootman rated 78 (last season he made TOTS for Dutch league IF) and now that he went to Roma? Still 78! But the funny thing of it all is that Roma, right now, is sitting at the top of the table with 7 games played and 7 wins.

Good job EA...overall I'd say A for
  19. Oct 27, 2013
    A pile of dog ****
    That's all that's need to be said about EAs latest instalment of FIFA.
    How can this game get one positive review just proves that as long as you got the monies your pile of **** Can get glowing review off these accomplished reviewers. Any individual that works at EA Canada must be the most incompetent ape of their field including the janitor that cleans the out of
    A pile of dog ****
    That's all that's need to be said about EAs latest instalment of FIFA.
    Can get glowing review off these accomplished reviewers.
    Any individual that works at EA Canada must be the most incompetent ape of their field including the janitor that cleans the out of the toilets...yep the same place they create their "realistic" experiences. Haha
  20. Sep 26, 2013
    Myself and three friends played 2on2 on fifa 13 and loved couldn't wait for 14 to come out.We all get it Tuesday get home and we cannot figure out how to play just a basic 2on 2 game.We all join the same private (Chat) lobby then we click creat game but we can only invite one person from that lobby.Therefore only a heads up match.Any one have a solution to our prob or does 14 not offerMyself and three friends played 2on2 on fifa 13 and loved couldn't wait for 14 to come out.We all get it Tuesday get home and we cannot figure out how to play just a basic 2on 2 game.We all join the same private (Chat) lobby then we click creat game but we can only invite one person from that lobby.Therefore only a heads up match.Any one have a solution to our prob or does 14 not offer this game mode anymore?If so I thought new games were supposed to add to the next version Not Take away things.Very disappointed if we cant figure this out.would love for some Help!! Expand
  21. Sep 30, 2013
    A waste of money, the way EA scam people every year by telling them their game has vastly improved is pathetic, funny thing is, EA hasn't even put in the effort to do even that, we're left with a game lacking in the graphics and innovation department despite minor improvements to its FUT mode. The fact this game costs as much as it's predecessor is a sham, a very big let down...
  22. Oct 3, 2013
    Very dissapointing.
    Sluggish player movement.
    GK fails
    Defense fails
    overall AI fails
    Midfield is flooded with players. No room to move. Is the field to small
    OP headers crosses lobs etc etc etc
  23. Nov 6, 2013
    What used to be a fun experience with fluid attacking and execution of real-time strategy has now turned into a slowed down, irritating experience..

This has been the most disappointing FIFA version ever. I honestly don't understand how the critics posted an 8.5/10 as they must of been paid or have never been a true fifa player. Anyone whos been following the series since fifa 10

Anyone whos been following the series since fifa 10 knows that this game is a step back. In a number of swift moves, EA have taken the "fun" out of FIFA. Let me explain:

I understand that fifa 13 attackers may have been too pacey, but fifa 14 attackers all feel like slow grannys. Wheres acceleration off the mark gone? The only thing you need to do is compare the speed of messi with the ball and jageika (everton defender) in a foot race across the pitch and you'll see that jageika wins every single time. Seriously? test it again with robben, ronaldo, neymar, bale and the same thing happens. Realism according to EA?

Okay, perhaps reining in speed isnt that bad.. According to EA, they are trying to make the game more "possession based vs pace" which is fair enough. If EA just stopped there, it would have been fine...
    BUT the list goes on...
    the terrible player glitches....ball control, heading is overpowered, defender being completely oblivious to an open balls. goalies have never been more stupid... There's not even goal line technology... Scored a long shot with ronaldo, and the ball bounced out (no goal).

The biggest point: Ball control is the ever. The amount of times I watched a player lose the ball and say "are you serious... I can control the ball better than that" ....and to be honest I'm a pretty poor football player.
    How the hell can you play possession football if no-one can control the ball properly without it bouncing 10 yards away? Has anyone at EA ever seen a good footballer? Do they just assume noone knows how to stop a ball and keep it between their feet?

And atleast once a game a regular pass of the ball to another teammate results in the ball just bouncing off the back of his foot. Or it rolls through his legs. And the receiver just looks at the ball.... Doesn't even try to recover it... Are you serious EA.

In my opinion I feel that my review is in no way harsh. I honestly feel cheated by EA by this pile of trash they created this year. Its pretty obvious they didn't even complete testing or development for this version of FIFA. They just... threw it out there and knew we would buy it... f'ing cheated. For this reason I will strongly consider the next version of PES.

FIX THIS GAME. Everyone I know hates it.
  24. Oct 6, 2013
    Wow, they really messed this years game up! It's absolutely tragic. It's slow, unresponsive and as always FULL of bugs! EA...you need putting down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Nov 28, 2013
    Absolute garbage. If you were disappointed with FIFA 13, then don't even bother to try this one. Nothing has changes. It is a game of pre-scripted show.
  26. Oct 2, 2013
    We've been playing fifa 13 UT for a year with friends and it was a lot of fun. We are not hardcore players, play online only, 15-20 games per week. We've had a lot of hopes fifa 14 would be more realistic with less players using all the same tricks and moves and it seemed to be the point in the beginning. But now i wish the tricks and skill moves were back. Basically every goal we score isWe've been playing fifa 13 UT for a year with friends and it was a lot of fun. We are not hardcore players, play online only, 15-20 games per week. We've had a lot of hopes fifa 14 would be more realistic with less players using all the same tricks and moves and it seemed to be the point in the beginning. But now i wish the tricks and skill moves were back. Basically every goal we score is a cross and a header or a combination of unbelievably idiotic collisions and bounces. Every attack is a through ball, mostly by air and then cross or flick over the GK. Once in 2 games we are able to pull through a beautiful realistic combination which didn't happen much often in FIFA 13 but that is not enough. I like the idea of fifa being less arcade but they need to work hard to make it happen in fifa 15. Buying per tomorrow. Expand
  27. Sep 27, 2013
    I'm not a fan of sports game, but i played FIFA 14 and i said to myself: "What the I'm playing?", this game has a poor gameplay, and it has no novelty. FIFA 14 sucks.
  28. Sep 30, 2013
    This fifa is deceptive. Initial reactions are that it seems better but the more you progress in Season mode online the more you find all of the things that you thought would make the game good are actually awful. Lordzoots review is pretty spot on. In addition you find much bigger players getting knocked off the ball in the midfield all the time by smaller players...the best way to scoreThis fifa is deceptive. Initial reactions are that it seems better but the more you progress in Season mode online the more you find all of the things that you thought would make the game good are actually awful. Lordzoots review is pretty spot on. In addition you find much bigger players getting knocked off the ball in the midfield all the time by smaller players...the best way to score just lump it up the pitch to the winger...basically is you actually liked to pass the ball in FIFA this is not the version for you as you will lose it and get long balled every time and your midfielders are weak....get knocked off the ball all the time and can't control the ball at all....poor effort EA....mine is going straight to CEX... Expand
  29. Oct 3, 2013
    The "professional" reviews of this game is reason to doubt the integrity of video game reviewers. Like the FIFA 14 development team, most reviews have obviously never been to an actual football game. FIFA 14 is utter rubbish. EA's attempt to implement more realistic elements has resulted in a game that is neither a realistic simulator nor an actual fun game. If this is what we can expectThe "professional" reviews of this game is reason to doubt the integrity of video game reviewers. Like the FIFA 14 development team, most reviews have obviously never been to an actual football game. FIFA 14 is utter rubbish. EA's attempt to implement more realistic elements has resulted in a game that is neither a realistic simulator nor an actual fun game. If this is what we can expect from the series, this is the last FIFA I'll ever spend money on. Feels more like a charity donation than a purchase of a product. Expand
  30. Oct 27, 2013
    I cannot believe how pathetic this game is. Every match is predetermined. No matter which team you choose or the formations and tactics you use, FIFA decides when you or the opposition scores. Every game is about favouritism, not realism. There is no realism in this game. Players continually run away from the ball, make no attempt to challenge headers from corners, and walk over the ballI cannot believe how pathetic this game is. Every match is predetermined. No matter which team you choose or the formations and tactics you use, FIFA decides when you or the opposition scores. Every game is about favouritism, not realism. There is no realism in this game. Players continually run away from the ball, make no attempt to challenge headers from corners, and walk over the ball on purpose just so it looks you did a deliberate cut out pass. It’s pathetic how EA every year re-releases the same FIFA but ads a few more celebrations to brand it as NEW. Just rubbish, a load of rubbish. Expand

1. CD-Action
    Nov 14, 2013
    The best simulation of football, but only slightly better than its predecessor. If you’re planning to buy a new console I recommend waiting for the next-gen Fifa 14. [12/2013, p.48]
  2. Oct 29, 2013
    FIFA 14 is a well done game and should keep fans interested for another season.
  3. games(TM)