7.5

1. Nov 19, 2013
    El peor fifa junto al 08 con mucha diferencia de ps3, aunque hay que entender que eran los primeros de esta consola, la jugabilidad no es nada del otro mundo, el fifa 06 es mejor que este y eso que el otro es de ps2, aun así, gran juego...aunque a estas alturas es un poco absurdo jugarlo, solo para amantes de el mismo xDD bueno pues eso...por cierto... gráficos pésimos...hasta los de nintendo 64 son mejores :S Expand
  2. Jul 1, 2012
    FIFA Soccer 09 and FIFA Soccer 07 were my itnroduction to the FIFA series and I played them both around the same time, there were some obvious things in which 09 was superior, graphics, passing, and general controls, but the games are still very similar. Both are amazing sports game, and soon after playing 09 I realized that FIFA has to be hands down the best of the well known sports games franchises. Instead of focusing on adding new features and becoming clunky, which plagues some other sports titles, it seems to me that every year FIFA improves on any shortcomings of previous installments with the occasional cool new features. Considering how cheaply you can find FIFA 09 now, there's no reason not to have this game, or some FIFA title in your collection. Even if you dislike sports games, you and your friends can have loads of fun playing this game. Expand
  3. Jan 17, 2012
    Buying this game for 2.50 used is still not worth it. After playing fifa 10 and 11, you really cant go back. I would rate the game lower, but I can't seem to give decent games below a 6.
  4. Jan 17, 2012

1. This is a brilliantly presented, fluidly playable game of football overflowing with new features. Over to you, Pro Evo. [Oct 2008, p.82]
    FIFA 09 returns to the pitch full of swagger, and it does it’s very best to deliver on EA Sport’s promise of creating the definitive football title. An exacting game on the pitch and an overwhelmingly comprehensive one off of it.
  3. The best FIFA yet, but EA are still a few goals short of the title. [Nov 2008, p.80]