8.0

1. Oct 2, 2010
    Great game, the last FIFA I played was WC2010 and I have to say the game play in this version is much smoother and feels more realistic. This game will last you for a long time even if you are just a casual fan of the sport. Get a few friends to buy it and play with them online, you will all have a blast with the different online modes!
  2. Jan 6, 2016
    FIFA 11 continues the franchise successfully. Whilst the vastly improved graphics are the major standout in this instalment, the vibrant look and feel is not to be discounted.
  3. Jul 23, 2012
    Fifa 11 is brilliant, it really is, it might be the best football game I've got, or played, well, I don't know, the world cup 2010 game could be better, well, saying that, Fifa 11 does have: be a pro, be a goalie, career mode, replay theater e.t.c... I just disagreed with my own opinion, I'd now say Fifa 11 is better than world cup 2010, only by a bit though.
  4. Mar 22, 2011
    FIFA just can't help itself right now. FIFA 10 was a statement of intent. FIFA 11 is hardcore evidence of just what their about. It seems like a distant memory all those years FIFA spent lagging behind PES but now FIFA is winning title after title and this year is no different. People may say there is no signifcant improvement since FIFA 10 but its the minor tweaks and the littleFIFA just can't help itself right now. FIFA 10 was a statement of intent. FIFA 11 is hardcore evidence of just what their about. It seems like a distant memory all those years FIFA spent lagging behind PES but now FIFA is winning title after title and this year is no different. People may say there is no signifcant improvement since FIFA 10 but its the minor tweaks and the little adjustments made that somehow enable FIFA to get better and better every year! To topple last years outing is remarkable. Sound is as amazing as ever, particuarly stadium atmospheres, if you've ever been or played against FC Porto then you'll know what im talking about. The visual's are splendid maybe not quite as good as it gets but still pretty solid. Gameplay is once again inspiring. The new personality plus is dynamite! Each individual player has his own unique style for example Theo Walcott can breeze by players as if they didn't exist. And it's the same for most of the top players unfortunately that means the lesser players miss out but they can't get every single player correct can they? Online is as addictive and amazing as ever, you've got the FIWC as well as Ultimate Team. Offline there is the Be A Pro mode again, and the new Be A Goalkeeper (not quite as indulging as it seams, quite boring actually) and the ever reliable manager mode. So if your buying one football game this year, then FIFA is your game without any doubt it holds onto topspot unharmed in a different class from anything else on offer. Must have! Expand
  5. Nov 19, 2013
    El mejor Fifa de todos los hasta ahora sacados,el mejor juego de futbol del mundo,sin duda. Ha innovado mucho la verdad e introdujo muchas novedades. Le falta aun mejorar en los graficos y haber si puede pillarse La Champions y La Uefa porque se merece encima de tener tantisimas ligas y equipos y selecciones animo Fifa y ya me imagino el Fifa 12 como sera de buenisimo y espero que mejorenEl mejor Fifa de todos los hasta ahora sacados,el mejor juego de futbol del mundo,sin duda. Ha innovado mucho la verdad e introdujo muchas novedades. Le falta aun mejorar en los graficos y haber si puede pillarse La Champions y La Uefa porque se merece encima de tener tantisimas ligas y equipos y selecciones animo Fifa y ya me imagino el Fifa 12 como sera de buenisimo y espero que mejoren lo de el online,de las personas que se van cuando van perdiendo,eso me da mucha rabia. Expand
  6. Oct 13, 2010
    A very, very good game. The gameplay is very witty and complex and the graphics are close to perfection. A game that exceeds every previous fifa game and every other sports game. Excellent.
  7. Jun 30, 2016
    A risky yet successful continuation of the great FIFA 10. Virtual Pro mode was introduced with the possibility of playing as a goalkeeper. This was a great, completely different experience which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also remember that it was at this point where a lot of movement mechanics had changed, including shooting, passing, close ball control, dribbling and sprinting. This was aA risky yet successful continuation of the great FIFA 10. Virtual Pro mode was introduced with the possibility of playing as a goalkeeper. This was a great, completely different experience which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also remember that it was at this point where a lot of movement mechanics had changed, including shooting, passing, close ball control, dribbling and sprinting. This was a risky change made by EA but it paid off. It felt more realistic than its predecessor. But as with any other FIFA game, there were self-explanatory problems which prevented this game from being the awesome game it could have been.

This is probably the best FIFA in the past few years. Marginally better than FIFA 10, hence why I gave both games the same score but if decimals were introduced then this one would be slightly higher.
  8. Apr 28, 2011
    I've always liked FIFA games, but they were always just the games I would play when I had nothing better to do. So I was surprised when I got the 50 hours trophy! It's better than all of the other FIFA games because I think the game play has vastly improved from the other titles in the series. There are some faults but beside that this game is the best football game I have ever played.
  9. Oct 2, 2010
    Hmmm..well , i used toi be a staunch pro evo fan but Fifa 10 made me sit up and notice, which i bought and Fifa World Cup. I thought that Fifa World cup nailed it with the game play so I was eager for Fifa 11, now its by no means a bad game , it has stacks of options the career mode is nice and deep which will keep you occupied for ages, but...what EA have done with the Ai is not good ,Hmmm..well , i used toi be a staunch pro evo fan but Fifa 10 made me sit up and notice, which i bought and Fifa World Cup. I thought that Fifa World cup nailed it with the game play so I was eager for Fifa 11, now its by no means a bad game , it has stacks of options the career mode is nice and deep which will keep you occupied for ages, but...what EA have done with the Ai is not good , now i understand what they were trying to do in listening to fan feedback re the ping pong passing etc, but i think they have left out the fun element. The game tends to decend into a midfield mash of tackles and lost balls, it doesnt flow anymore like Fifa 10 did. The Ai doesnt give you room to breath, the passing is awful as and the game is far too slow. Ive noticed as well the Ai doesnt do the off teh ball runs like it does in 10...again not a bad game but its not brilliant..bit of let down for me. Expand
  10. Sep 18, 2011
    The best part of all FIFA's. Improvements of mechnisms are slightly but you can feel difference after hundreds, thousands of matches. Can't wait for FIFA 12!
  11. Jul 6, 2017
    De este juego recuerdo lo mal optimizado que estaba, surgían parones de vez en cuando durante los partidos que molestaba en exceso y en online era dramático jugarlo con cámara rápida después del bloqueo para paliar el delay.
  12. Sep 30, 2010
    FIFA 10 is good.............................................. FIFA 11 is better.............................................. Period.
  13. Dec 29, 2015
    My ratings say it all nothing else to say.its a good football game.and has many features had a good field,great players,teams and many more.Its all I would say
  14. Oct 6, 2012
    Although the 2011 version of the FIFA series has two years under his belt, it still makes a good figure. Sure, not all the teams are on the cutting edge, but atmosphere and playability still inspire today.
  15. Dec 3, 2013
    It does have Becham Btw chris but this is by far the 2nd best fifa game ever next to street. It is fun and Ai is solid for a 2010 game and the graphics are still impresive and tornament mode is my fav and they did not leave out key players. Ever heard of a player called tshalbala? hes there
  16. Aug 5, 2016
    I remained impressed with the game. I thought that it was going to be worse than the fifa 10 but it was simply spectacular............................
  17. Oct 31, 2012
    A solid game. The integration och playstation network as well as the Ultimate team really made this stand out. Until that date the best available soccer game out there.
  18. Apr 9, 2016
    This is my review for all fifa games because they are all similar. Great fun gameplay and I recommend it because it has fut and it's fun great singleplayer and multiplayer. 100/100.
  19. Dec 8, 2010
    FIFA10 was great and FIFA11 is technically a little bit better than FIFA10 and overall enjoyable. There are few flaws, my only problems were with the online multiplayer.
  20. Jun 19, 2011
    I was a pro evo purist until December 2010. Not any more this is a top 5 title on any console ps3, xbox the numpty wii. LIke excel you use 10% of the actual potential in the game and like pro evo 5 its a grower that knocks on perfections door. Its got the kits and its got lag free servers. Pro evo cannot come back to beat this in 50 years. Thanks pro evo for showing fifa the way.
  21. Sep 29, 2010
    awesome.. better than FIFA 10 in every aspect..

Definately the best sports game made. Unfortunately all the key players on the cover are injured - Kaka, Rooney are out for the next few months
  22. Jun 17, 2011
    FIFA has become a brilliant game. The main advantages over ProEvo are the defensive controls and own teams AI, which will make you play with real flowing plays and amazing real life situations. Menus are a little small and fonts are not clear at all, while lots of the stadiums you'll end up playing in are not the original ones, which are only available to the most famous teams. The careerFIFA has become a brilliant game. The main advantages over ProEvo are the defensive controls and own teams AI, which will make you play with real flowing plays and amazing real life situations. Menus are a little small and fonts are not clear at all, while lots of the stadiums you'll end up playing in are not the original ones, which are only available to the most famous teams. The career mode, where you control a single player, possess awful AI, representing the main reason why this game is still far away from a good simulation. Obviously, if you need a soccer game, there is nothing better than this, and ProEvo is really miles behind now, but the overall feeling is that this series is not moving anywhere, and the leap made with the 09 and 10 versions will remain a once in a while happening. Multiplayer and network modes are fun and deep, giving you almost infinite replayability. Expand
  23. Aug 27, 2011
    Personality plus, passing and jostling definitely makes this game stand out from it's predecessor, but unless you love footy and enjoy getting one every year then I would definitely recommend waiting perhaps for a few years. The huge problem was online freezes. It needs to be completely sorted out for fifa 12. This is a solid game and it is a big improvement.
  24. Oct 7, 2010
    The only soccer game with Creation Center, all leagues (copa Libertadores, UEFA Cup...) and all players can be create, share and play by users... 10/10 game, i love it!!!
  25. Mar 9, 2011
    More views on this game thats it. :

- Ai is terrible. AI on your team barely make any movements, bad positioning and just overall bad. Opposition Ai are terrible. Lack of attack, lack of shots, lack of challenges. - Become a Goalkeeper flawed. Computer Ai terrible on this and ratings are flawed, - Player faces still unrealistic in some cases. Rooney looks nothing like he does in real
    More views on this game thats it. :

- Player faces still unrealistic in some cases. Rooney looks nothing like he does in real life.
    - Commentary is terrible. I scored a goal and this is what i got "the flag is up and the ball has gone out of play off the defender"
    Difficulty weird and not challenging. Basically more of a challenge and test on semi-pro then on difficulties professional, world class and legendary. On the last 3 difficulties scorelines will be 0-0 or 1-0 to you. Opposition parks the bus. Dont attack and dont even try to score ie, one game for me. United vs Spurs. I had 92% passing, 72% possesion, 20 shots on target. Spurs had 0 shots, 75% passing and 28% possesion. That was on profesional, replay the game on semi pro and i won 3-2. I had something like 12 shots on target, spurs had 8 shots on target etc
    - Terrible scripting on strikers. Ie a weak defender from a league 2 side can out muscle, out sprint and outdo players like Nani, Rooney, Higuain etc
    - Music is VERY weak compared to 2010.
  26. Apr 27, 2011
    Good game. Though... Offsides in this game are called when it was clearly legal. The game seems often passes to the opposite of where you aimed. The players also love to stand and wait for the ball when its passed to them which leads to it being intercepted lots. Its a good game, if you're looking for a soccer game id recommend the "Winning Eleven" series.
  27. Oct 1, 2012
    Now is year 2012, I write this review. FIFA Soccer 11 is the best of all FIFA Soccer Series at the moment. I am still playing it now for more than 2 years already. Eventhough FIFA 12 has a better graphics than 11, it had changed the way of defending. It is terrible. While FIFA 13 has the best graphics among all the FIFA series, it has changed the way of passing. Passing is horrible. BothNow is year 2012, I write this review. FIFA Soccer 11 is the best of all FIFA Soccer Series at the moment. I am still playing it now for more than 2 years already. Eventhough FIFA 12 has a better graphics than 11, it had changed the way of defending. It is terrible. While FIFA 13 has the best graphics among all the FIFA series, it has changed the way of passing. Passing is horrible. Both FIFA 12 & 13 are a dissapointment to me. FIFA 11 is a much better soccer game for me eventhough there are still many flaws on FIFA 11. Expand
  28. Oct 15, 2010
    The way the game looks is good graphics and good and it the players look real then they normally do and i am tempted to get it and the controls look easier than before. The rating i would give it is 8.5 and i think it is worth buying because if you buy it now you can go on the online season mode.the modes on the game are really good and experience a managers experience.
  29. Oct 27, 2010
    Despite an amazing depth to the gameworld into which FIFA 11 invites you, you can't help but think there is a certain lack of intellegence to the gameplay. It is sometimes hard to truly control shots even with the "finesse" modifier and often the AI will score with one or two attacks in a game, rendering your efforts completely useless. This detracts from the great "career mode" play,Despite an amazing depth to the gameworld into which FIFA 11 invites you, you can't help but think there is a certain lack of intellegence to the gameplay. It is sometimes hard to truly control shots even with the "finesse" modifier and often the AI will score with one or two attacks in a game, rendering your efforts completely useless. This detracts from the great "career mode" play, which allows you to manage your club better than ever before, scouring the planet in search of the new Drogba (his name is Lukaku). The gloss is mostly enough to take your attention away from this, but not completely. Those who have played the World Cup edition will be familiar with many of the innovations, and penalties are extremely realistic, albeit often difficult. Having played PES11, I can safely say I will once again be returning to the Konami franchise for the long term but I will keep FIFA 11 for the occassional player vs player game with friends. Expand
  30. Jan 25, 2011
    FIFA 11 is a much improved soccer simulation, it reflects what really happens on the field more realistically than ever before. Is that necessarily a good thing though? It is much more difficult. That realistic difficulty combined with some questionable design decisions, namely the â

1. Feb 7, 2011
    FIFA 11 really is the ultimate soccer experience and any fan would do well to give this game a play. New improvements to the gameplay mechanics make this years iteration even more appealing than the last.
  2. games(TM)
    Jan 20, 2011
    The best simulation of the series. [Issue#102, p.105]
  3. Jan 16, 2011
    Year after year FIFA 11 is getting a little better. EA has made probably the perfect football game with FIFA 11.