6.5

1. Sep 25, 2012
    Honestly I can't get past how bad the passing is and dumb the AI is on defense. I'm not talking about the first touch feature which I like but find to be more random than realistic, but just passes going everywhere and players not getting them. The defense takes horrible position and will make wrong lines on plays. Somehow defenders can gain massive ground catch up to your guy when you've clearly beaten. I can't get over how inconsistent the game is and it is a total fun killer. Expand
  2. Sep 29, 2012
    Fifa 13 sucks! The ball control is horrible and not to mention somehow every teams defense is now superb. Messi and Cristiano suck! They cant control the ball or shoot good. This game is just an embarrassment!
  3. Sep 30, 2012
    i had high expectations for fifa 13, but man this game sucks! graphics look a little bit better than fifa 12 but the control on fifa 13 is horrible! the players are running so fast that they always lose the ball. and online play dAMN its always disconnecting! ea servers suck! probably going to return this game and stick with fifa 12.
  4. Sep 30, 2012
    This game is big let down. You have no control and the first touch is horrible. it feels like the players are playing on ice. It's just horrible i'v played fifa since the beginning and this must be the worst one yet even worse then 08. When i used to play fifa 12 my heart used to pound now i'm just bored because of ping-pong passes and you only end up dizzy playing this game. It's simple, ea games have made this game for 12 year old boys, they have made it so everybody can play and it has hurt the core fans. I'm truly disappointed and now i have nothing to play. I guess i' just have to play fifa 12 or give PES a shot. Expand
  5. Oct 3, 2012
    The game is superb, I mainly play Career Mode. I found it much better and realistic experience than fifa11 and fifa12, game-play is much better due to first touch and AI improvement. I would've gave it a 9 HOWEVER the game keeps freezing in Career Mode all the time, on forums people say delete your save files and game files, I had to do this 3 times already and it keeps crashing and freezing.......I've lost hours of playing due to this stupid glitch. No official response yet. Expand
  6. Nov 30, 2012
    Let me explain to you why FIFA 13 is the worst game ever. The game itself is amazing , the graphics, the sound , the atmosphere. But theres a major thing that destroys the game. It is called momentum. What that means? If you control a game online , your players will start to play worse , mistakes happen , and things that arent supposed to happen. For example right now: 7 to 1 shots on target. Twice missed an empty goal. This would never happen to me normally. Im not saying that im the best fifa player but im certainly good. This is a travisty. EA brought the momentum in to give bad players the chance to win so they will feel happy which equals in more sells. Well that was my last fifa unless they bring it out. If you dont believe me just google fifa 13 momentum and see it for yourself. Its sad that such an amazing game is ruined by the greedy publishers. Expand
  7. Oct 7, 2012
    Just more **** It's the same game from every year that comes repetitive after a day. You end up hating this game. After a year this game costs 5 bucks.
  8. Dec 14, 2012
    Fifa 13 is the worst game ever. It is so frustrating, it's like not even a game. There are so much bugs in this game, its unbelievable. And the connection problems are just so laggy, so bad, that sometimes you just lose connection in the middle of a game. And its not that im bad, my fut record is 118-5-16. Its the worst game ever, and it just makes me so mad, i dont even know why i play it, but i do. I know, its sad, but this game, ever since getting it, has just changed my life so negatively, that i feel depressed, honestly just because of a game like this. It sucks, its so frustrating that I dont reccomend it to anybody. Expand
  9. Oct 4, 2012
    Been looking forward to Fifa 13 for quite some time now as I've played more than 1500 games in FUT12 and won about 1000 of them. Therefore I was looking forward to a new challenge. Fifa13 is however a huuuuge disappointment and the bugs/flaws from last year has been replaced with new ones. To name a few: long distance shots no longer require skill, you just have to push the shoot button and it usually goes in like a rocket. That orgasmic feeling of hitting the top corner from far away is now gone. The goalkeepers are also sooo frustrating as they alot of times rebounds the ball straight to an attacker who scores an easy goal. First touch control is this years impact engine fail as it's just stupid the way it works. Worst thing about the game however is the gameplay itself, it's just sooo unbalanced and no fun to play at all. So far most of my opponents in FUT13 have a wall of defenders outside the box so it's basically impossible to get through. Forget about using your hard learnt skills in this game as it's of no use. Scoring goals usually comes from a rebound from the goalie, a corner, a long distance shot or a misplaced AI defender who's on his way to Mars for some reason. Those tight, intense FUT12 games are long gone as FUT13 often gets decided by some kind of fault or strange behaviour.

These are my thoughts so far and are solely based on playing FUT13.
  10. Oct 25, 2012
    I threw my controller against the wall several times playing this game, so incredibly frustrating. this is just from online FUT play, i havent even tried single player yet:
    1. every single player can blast perfect shots from 40 yards out. every game consists of just peppering the keeper from outside the box until a few go in.
    2. keepers suck and even top rated ones are always out of
    position and let stupid goals in.
    3. First touch is awful. Good teams are better and ball sticks to their feet, but lower teams cant pass worth a crap. gone are the days of beating barcelona with a 3 star team online, good luck just trying to keep possession.
    4. All defenders seem to be rated 99 in standing tackle, skills are useless as its impossible to dribble around anybody.
    5.all goals just seem like result of bullsh*t plays, either a defender does something stupid, or it autoswitches when its not supposed to, or a keeper punches a ball right to the attacker. I played over 200 games already and at first i thought i just needed to adjust, but now its clear that its much worse than fifa 12. there is not sense of excitement or clever play, its all just dumb luck and team rating.
  11. Nov 1, 2012
    Truly the WORST next-gen Fifa by far. Don't believe the hype, don't go with the professional reviewers' opinion, who clearly get paid or otherwise benefited directly by EA. The game has countless issues, both online and offline, it has tons of bugs (that will probably never be fixed because EA has proved beyond all doubts that they don't care). The gameplay is so broken, the game speed is laughable and ridiculously high, the passing system sucks, the UT servers are down very often, the new first touch controls are a joke. Everything about this game sucks. EVERYTHING. And EA simply don't care because they sold their 7 million copies. A zero is perhaps too much for this game, I wish I could give it a negative review number. I want my money back. Just go see what's happening in the EA's official forum, 90% of the people writing there are just mad an the game and EA. Worst.Fifa.ever Expand
  12. Oct 28, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One word: LAG ...and I have 40 mb of Broadband, I cant play a normal fcking online match.... ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Expand
  13. Oct 6, 2012
    Not happy with the Glitches and freezes in the ultimate team menus its ridiculous! I have to restart the game every other time I try to purchase players for the auction house. I had hope that EA would have honed in on these errors and fixed them. Will rethink buying another fifa
  14. Oct 8, 2012
    Huge disappointment. the gameplay is really slow, like everything. ball rumbles, and u wanna get it but it takes like forever for the player to move. and u cant even run normally, u can run straight but when u change direction ur player will side-step. in fifa 12 u could change direction and dribble pass DF without skills, but since ur player will side step on fifa 13 u cant do that anymore. u try to move around without using sprinting, and u will basically be "space controling". and sprinting is horrible too. its so slow that i thought my setting was messed up. i even used ronaldo, but any DF can jst catch up and looks jst toooo slow. u can actually laugh at how slow the player is running. the only reason i gave one score, is cuz of new features like challenges. Expand
  15. Nov 25, 2012
    The actual game of football presented in this game is good. Well good enough.
    So why the low rating? Simple - the game is broken. It will freeze on the startup screen numerous times, freeze in loading screens, freeze in-game, delete your progress randomly and let's not even get onto the servers.
    The pitch sometimes doesn't load, sometimes players are invisible and it is not like these
    are rare occurrences - they happen often.
    It is a joke, all of the glitches present in the last FIFA are here, as well as a huge hoard of new ones. I don't care about whatever made up tiny features they've added, they should FIX THEIR GAME. It's unacceptable.
    I'm just glad I got the game for a measly £1 due to a trade in deal, because that's all it's worth.
  16. Jan 23, 2013
    Simply horrible. The AI is utterly dreadful, defenders don't have a clue, if you use the 'trigger run' to make a player make a run off the ball after a pass, he keeps going until he's 20 yards offside, a bug they haven't bothered fixing since FIFA 10. Players are unresponsive, centre-backs just drift randomly out of place at times.

Why do none of these little AI failings get fixed
    every year? Because EA is a corporate monster that just churns out the same game with some shiney new features. Improving AI is not on the agenda, clearly, as the same AI, the same engine, with the same failings is used each year.

Sadly, EA have spent their time giving us "touchline updates on injuries" from "our man Geoff Shreeves" because it's a gimmick that they can put on the back of the box rather than spend time improving the AI and dynamics of the game.

FIFA 13 is even slower, clunkier, and more uncomfortable than FIFA 12, which is went downhill vastly from the slik, fluid FIFA 11. Worst installment to date, complete waste of £40 for a lazy piece of production work from the money men at EA.
  17. Nov 13, 2012
    i am a pes fan, and played pes franchise for almost a decade. however, recent pes games have been very disappointing, so i decided to switch to fifa 13 to give it a try. it was an awesome experience at the start. the game is so realistic even my roommates thought i was watching live football. i was particularly excited with the my career mode. for years i was looking for a game combining pes and fm experience together--and i got it in FIFA. However, after a while, the game start to freeze randomly. and the most annoying thing is, i can't even load my career saves. I played days to build a dynasty, and I am unable to continue to enjoy my success. The game felt like unfinished and I would give it a 10 if they fix all the issues. Expand
  18. Nov 14, 2012
    The game dynamics are a little different from previous FIFA games, which may keep people interested in the game. However, the worst thing I have experience in this game is that it freezes all the time! This never happened to any other FIFA game before. I have already talked with Origin's customer service twice, and they haven't been able to fix my problem. Not to mention that they haven't offered my money back after I have asked to... if you haven't bought FIFA 13, please refrain from doing so. Stick with FIFA 12, unless EA fixes all the glitches, probably by then you will have saved a few bucks. Expand
  19. Dec 2, 2012
    Awful game. I will explain the key points which make this game terrible, I was a PES fan through and through and turned to FIFA this year as the demo was good - FIFA lasted a month before I re-bought pes. First let me explain that FIFA offline is a pretty good game when it works.

Fifa online is terrible, 8/10 matches lagged to an extend that the matches took 25-30 mins instead of 12 - I
    have had no laggy pes matches so far. Online is unrealistic and too easy. I played UT and got together a mediocre team of 80/81/82's from the BPL and ended up winning the DIV1 title on UT at my first attempt. What next? I've won everything I can do.. boring. Each match would end 10-4, 8-6, 8-8, 4-12 the game is also so buggy its almost unplayable. Freezes glitches and unable to connect 8/10 times. a rushed game just to make money which the UT shows even more Expand
  20. Jan 18, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I honestly don't like it.In my opinion,FIFA 11 was the game that ruined FIFA for me...then,FIFA 12,was no so bad,i still prefer it over FIFA 13.And FIFA 13...it's just too frustrating...The opponents are too boosted,the first touch is f*****d up...It's not that im bad at it.In FIFA 10 I used to win 4-0 on legendary...
    I like FIFA 08 more...and FIFA 10 is the best FIFA in my opinion.
  21. Dec 24, 2012
    It's an awful game. The first touch control is simply ridicolous, it fells like there is butter in the boot of the players. You pass the ball and either the player passes to the oponent or the other player(who receive the pass) doesn't dominate the ball. The goals always happen by some idiot mistake that would never happen in real life, like a launch that the deffender has the ball and suddenly he looses the control and the attacker grab the ball and scores. And finally, you end up with 70% of ball possession, 20 attempts to score and loose by a goal from corner kick. The better you are, the worst is your goalkeeper. Just awful. Expand
  22. Feb 11, 2013
    What the hell was EA Sports thinking when they made this game its just so bad compared to fifa 12. Okay im not that bothered with the first touch system because i really come across it but its the brain dead AI its just so bad in defense they run out of possession and in attack they will not make runs. Also EA said they fixed the impact engine lies its probably even worse when my player gets taken out he will stay on the floor for about 10 seconds and he's not even injured. The only good thing about this game is probably the career mode were the glitches don't really come into play. Expand
  23. Dec 16, 2012
    Fifa 13 is actually pathetic. The teams are highly underated and the gameplay is extremely delayed. I am appauled at how this game is and I will never waste my money on another Fifa game again.
  24. Dec 25, 2012
    Worst fifa ever. Ultimate team made a step backwards from last year. Wow ea increased the visuals of the menu? How much we do not need that? Maybe you can start by upgrading the search option in ultimate team (like the career mode).

You win with a 79 rated team, and get beaten with a 86 team. Nothing changed since 13. Goalkeepers are Freaking retarded, and passes work like ..... well
    don' t work at all. Crosses ALWAYS go the the far post, even if you tap it once (semi-auto).

No no, I will not buy Fifa 14.
  25. Jan 21, 2013
    First of all, it's sad how most of the "professional" reviewers gave this game a high rating. The reason why I don't give this game a 0, is because it's soccer and the possibility to play with friends on- and offline. But that's it.
    I'd like to start with the most obvious fact about every game: It has to WORK properly. And it certainly does not. If someone claims this is not true is
    either one of the 5% lucky people or is just blind/stupid.
    A short example: 20 minutes left until I go to work. Ok then, let's play a online 1on1 to kill time - this is just not possible.
    Whenever I start the game, I need to connect to the EA-Servers to play online. And these servers are the worst I have ever played on in my entire life.
    You spend most of your time connecting to the Servers - even more time than actually playing the game.
    Speaking of the obvious and self-explanatory: The game keeps on freezing, the sound stops at random points, the ball becomes invisible, linesmen run over the pitch like they're on speed and more bugs keep ruining the atmosphere while playing FIFA 13.
    Forgive me for not saying so much about the singleplayer experience but I played one offline-career and it was so full of bugs and freezes that I stopped playing singleplayer after like two weeks. I coached a 2nd division club and I got fired for not winning the Cup although I finished 1st in the end. This is just frustrating.
    FIFA 13 is in my opinion all about multiplayer-experience. I've been playing the Pro-Clubs mode since FIFA 09 very emotionally and succesfully. It is really fun coaching a team of many different FIFA-players, sharing ideas about tactics and building up rivalries to other Pro Clubs from other countries or your own. My teams and me always went at least top 10 in world ranking (FIFA 10: Rank 4, FIFA 11: Rank 2) and kept it for weeks. Since FIFA 12, however, it's just not possible anymore to play decently and continuesly. And here's why.
    The passing just became RANDOM. It doesn't really matter if you push X or triangle, it's like the game decides what kind of pass it's gonna be. It doesn't matter if you push X really really short or your holding it forever, the game decides whether the pass comes short or long. World class players like Xavi or Iniesta sometimes cannot stop a 10 inch pass - the ball just jumps away sometimes. Speaking of world class: This doesnt exist anymore. You either have FIFA 13 "on your side" or not. There are still basic things you need to be good at - like vision, intelligence, positional play - but you just have no power over most of the things that happen on the pitch. I love Tiki Taka, I love the style of Barcelona. So I always have the ball like 75% of the game. My opponents cannot even get near the goal most of the time. But in FIFA 13, there always happens something random, like a non-deserved penalty or a BIG mistake by the keeper, so that the weaker can win or have a chance against the better player.
    So even if you play perfectly and 3 goals ahead, your players suddenly become slower and technically limited so the opponent still has a chance. I also experience this, when my opponent is like 3 goals ahead - my players suddenly get stronger and faster - and his weaker, slower.

This is what's called "Momentum" by many frustrated FIFA players, which most of the casual gamers don't understand and laugh about. It doesn't matter what it's called, but there just IS something that appears during a match, which "decides" which player is going to score next. A casual FIFA player will barely recognize it, because it's not noticeable in just 1-2 games a week. It's a core gamer's problem.

If you play 10 matches online with the same team, you will always have a different experience. In maybe 5 games your team will play "normal" with no huge/weird mistakes and in let's say 3 games your team just cannot do anything anymore. The easiest passes and shots just won't work anymore and your fastest players will be much slower, your most reliable scorer cannot score in an empty goal and so on. If you're lucky you can still get a tie but: "If the game wants you to lose, you're gonna lose" - That's what me and my friends say about this game. And after the game being like 3 matches "against you", then it will be like 2 matches in your favour again. Your players are much faster, you can easily pass everywhere, play with one hand and every shot ends up in a goal. And if you still fail, then you will get a ridiculous penalty - or even two. IF the game wants you to win, then you will win.

Explaining the gameplay/balancing in less words: The player himself has nearly no control over what's happening on the pitch. This is what makes FIFA easier and easier for casual gamers, so that they have a chance against the core gamers. This is not my opinion, this is a fact. And everyone who does not see this is simply a fool - or one of the casuals. DO NOT BUY!
  26. Feb 1, 2013
    Typical EA disappointment. Notwithstanding the standard server problems and constant disconnects, which never get corrected, this title gets progressively worse each year. While Ultimate Team is amazing in concept, it is underwhelming and stale in its delivery: Online play is all about pace and has a cheap arcade feel; CPU game-play is shamefully horrible. I suppose the latter might be related to EA placing less attention to CPU mode given that more money is to be made from online play. Still it nonetheless reflects EA's commitment to gimmicks over substance. Game-play in CPU mode (without the benefit of sliders in UT) is simply not fun and often characterized by what many players deem "cheating": The game is programmed so that the CPU blocks almost every shot (don't even bother with long shots); every CPU keeper is superhuman; the CPU always makes perfect tackles everywhere on the pitch; human-controlled players simply cannot take any CPU defender 1-on-1 in higher levels and forget about slide tackling; the human player will hit 3-4 posts per game; passing is a disaster; first touch and control are erratic and randomized in their feel; and, of course, the CPU becomes super-charged and cannot be stopped at the end of games. Elite players may find these complaints trivial; most of us are average in skill, however, and these cheap gimmicks, which have become more prevalent in recent years, severely undermine the quality and fun of the game. Instead of refined game-play, we get worthless Geoff Shreeves updating us on injuries and long, annoying cutaway shots that precede player substitutions. There are only so many games where you can out-shoot the CPU 20-1 (not counting blocked shots!) and lose 1-0 on a CPU goal in the 90-th minute, or play online games that are just sprint, sprint, sprint the whole time, before you reach the conclusion that the FIFA title is stale, unimaginative, and little more than an uninspired money grab by EA. Expand
  27. Oct 12, 2013
    'Cos shut up, the controls feel like you are not in control at all, the fact that it gets yearly installments just blows my mind, how can a game with so much praise feel like water running through your anus? I personally recommend SEGA Worldwide Soccer 95 for the SEGA Saturn, far superior
  28. Mar 13, 2014
    This game is very, very, very addictive unfortunately. I play, lose, get mad, turn off console, and then play again hoping I might not lose 3-0 again to some sucky team. But I do lose and there is nothing I can do. The CPU defenders steal the ball way too easily and you can barely dribble. Lose balls always seem to miraculously land right at the CPU, yes even in the box where try then score about 98% of the time. Te CPU is way overpowered . Fifa 13 has replayability but maybe it's just me getting my hopes up over and over. Expand
  29. Apr 9, 2013
    LOL, I couldn't play this game in local multiplayer because I had a wired PS2 controller connected as Player 2 instead of a freaking Wireless PS3 controller. No, seriously, that's EXACTLY what it said, something along the lines of "You can't play with a wired controller!"

What a joke. Good thing the game was borrowed from the same friend who tried to play on my system. The rest of the
    game is not that bad but this just killed it for me.

Also, online passes? Really? That was the nail in the coffin. 0/0
  30. Jan 29, 2013
    and one more thing , i played more than 3 seasons in my career and still get the pictures of the same old players though i transferred about 90 % from them . and the cinematic of goal celebration and that before any substitution can not be canceled which is very annoying and boring
  31. Feb 11, 2013
    Make no mistake. This game is not up to snuff for a 2013 game. Loyal FIFA fans, the only way FIFA will get the message is if we BOYCOTT FIFA 2014.

It is unacceptable to have this many bugs in the game, and it makes the game virtually unplayable online. I play Pro Clubs with my friends. We often experience random disconnects, despite not getting these disconnects on any other game,
    there is improper support for microphone chat, huge unexplainable lag spikes (doesn't happen at all for Blizzard games, and even they have lowered their bar), and for some reason in the Pro Clubs screen where you select your position it likes to constantly scroll down on you, making it take like 2 minutes to select the proper position when it should take only 2 seconds. Oh, and don't get me started on the main menu when you enter the game. It is the worst designed menu I have ever seen. I still haven't learned where things are, because it is so poorly designed, so I have to flip around for 5 minutes like a complete tool in order to find what I'm looking for. Smarten up, EA.

In addition, there are all these other bugs and game flaws that people have complained about. The invisible ball, the invisible player, terrible first touch control, terrible AI defense. How have you not perfected this stuff after 20 years of developing FIFA games? I can't believe how much of a failure this game is. The sad part is, this game would be an 8 or 9 without all these bugs.

Listen up FIFA fans. Don't buy FIFA 14. Then maybe they will actually fix some of these bugs.
  32. Feb 21, 2013
    played every fifa since 10 and i wont be playing 14, i dont know wether i jus didnt notice it before but the game is pointless in all honesty. my online record for fifa 12 was roughly two wins to every loss, this time ive lossed way more than ive won, why? i dont really know, the matches i lose i tend to dominate? help ea...ive jus got off the back of losing 7-3 in a match i dominated against a player who had near enough the same team as me. his de gea was unstoppable while my de gea let in 7? whats goin on? do u ever find youll play a match and nothing goes ur way and the ball bounces off ur players feet like theyre made of brick? what part of this do I control? none of it. so im jus watching the computer play the computer in effect? where has the fun n skill gone in games? now its coulourless n based on luck Expand
  33. May 20, 2013
    I've been playing fifa since years but has been really disappointed in EA.
    Especially the Handicap in the game. It's known that you get a ban when talking about it on the EA forums, but why? Can't handle the truth EA? One game i'm winning 5-1 and the next 3 games the players..Xavi or not.. can't even pass 1 meter to the player next to him. Instead the ball goes to the other side of the
    field or against the opponent who is standing in front of him. Also whether your attacker has 60 shooting or 80 shooting it doesn't matter. The guy with 60 shooting is still shooting rockets into the goal. This game has frustrated me more than any other game. The goals the opponents score can be very awkard/ridicilous. Via 2 or 3 players into your own goal or something like that is very common. Who ever thought EA that Handicap was a good thing must've been onto some liquor. I've never played a game where the worser player gets advantage. Expand
  34. Aug 20, 2013
    Oh wow what can I honestly say. This game is the best way to make you feel suicidal. Honestly. It's ridiculous. The amount of times I have 10 shots and batter down someone's goal to then concede with that certain someone's first shot, is beyond belief. I cannot stress enough that this game will make you angry. There is definitely some form of scripting here as well. The referees are BEYOND TERRIBLE and I mean that. They will give decisions that are completely and utterly wrong. For instance you can clearly get the ball in the area but no, the refs will still give a penalty and also send your man off. I gave this a 2 because I had a few brief good moments with the game, such as on Career Mode, which was, to be fair, heavily updated from Fifa 12, but is STILL not the finished article! Oh and don't get me started on how bad the defensive AI is, it's just ridiculous and to be honest I've stopped playing because otherwise I'm going to have a stroke. Expand
  35. Dec 4, 2013
    Trash. Just trash. Ball control AI was a terrible let down. I've been playing FIFA since 98 and each year the graphics get hyped, but yet again, the gameplay is a total letdown
  36. Aug 20, 2013
    If you play mostly offline as I do you will notice this game is completely different from the previous.
    If you turn down AI level you will easily win each time but with the expert level this game is almost creepy!
    Each time you score, also if you have less than 30 sec left the opposing AI will score!!
    No matter which team no matter which players, they will always draw the match.

Seriously EA?
    Even on line there are some serious issues sometimes people disconnects when they are losing and you get a match lost!!!
    Waiting for next, and hopefully better FIFA 14, I sold this one after a week of playing.
  37. Oct 22, 2013
    Don't buy this game. Waste of 60 dollars when I bought it. My first football game and probably my last. Controls are just AWFUL and your team is pretty much mentally challenged when playing against tough teams. Go buy a real ball and play with friends. You'll have more fun and it'll be cheaper. EA SUCKS.
  38. Oct 4, 2012

These are my thoughts so far and are solely based on playing FUT13.

1. Nov 15, 2012
    New key features such as first touch, attacking intelligence and improved player impact engine are the cornerstones of FIFA 13. Finally, after years of waiting, the ball is really round and there is a sense of unpredictability on the field. That makes an enjoyable footy game. [Nov 2012]
  2. Nov 6, 2012
    While it does more iterating than innovating this year, FIFA stands alone atop a somewhat small heap of competition to remain the soccer game you want if you only want one soccer game.
  3. Oct 28, 2012
    If you're a die-hard fan, you likely had FIFA 13 in your sights the moment it was announced. If you've been away from the series for a few entries, there's no better time to jump back into FIFA.