6.5

1. May 30, 2014
    EA has done spectacularly with FIFA 13. The graphics are breath taking and the commentary is immersive. I love game modes such as ultimate team and pro clubs. This game has a nice social aspect to it. Very good game!
  2. Nov 20, 2013
    Simplemente un juego supremo, inmenso, el mejor juego de futbol de la historia, con los modos Ultimate Team muy depurado, el modo Mánager muy mejorado con muchísimas mejoras, entre ellas poder fichar x cambio de un jugador, irte tu mismo cedido, poder jugar con la selección tanto como jugador como entrenador, la jugabilidad es exquisita, tan real que cuesta diferenciar la realidad con lo virtual. La tienda EASFC es un puntazo mas a favor, poder comprar cosas e ir desbloqueándolo poco a poco le da un toque de pique, encima también esta a parte la mejora en los gráficos, bastantes mejores que en Fifa 12, es un juego de fútbol que quien no lo tenga es un delito, EA enhorabuena estáis casi rozando la perfección, los únicos puntos débiles serian algunas licencias que faltan, como Napoli, Camp Nou...la Champions y la Europa League...pero en todo caso, un 9 bien merecido. Expand
  3. FRG
    Jul 24, 2013
    is way better than PES 2013,is more realistic and is more fun.Its better than any soccer game i ever played in my life,finally a good one!.Absoluty worth picking up.
  4. Jun 3, 2013
    Good game but sometimes excellent W. a. A. Olol
  5. May 16, 2013
    I had originally given this game 9 out of 10. However after 6 months the game still freezes from time to time or has weird issues (loaned players taking 2 years to return back to your team or leave the team, etc). I can't see how they haven't fix the issues after all this time! Dropping the review to 4, since when the game doesn't freeze, it's still pretty good.
  6. Feb 10, 2013
    The game is absolutely fantastic. The tutorial mode is brilliant. Unfortunately there are occasional technical problems I get disconnected during ultimate team.
  7. Jan 20, 2013
    fifa 13 its a really good game if you like soccer.
    i like the way they made the online, to creat your own club and you can invite your friends thats pretty awesome.
    the ultimate team has been growing a lot.

for me EA has made a really good job.
  8. Jan 5, 2013
    FIFA13 is a very good game but needs to improve in some aspects. The South American championships need to be better seen and EA should invest in these championships, including then in the next edition. The faces of players who do not work at the top of football (BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, BBVA) also need improvement.
  9. Nov 12, 2012
    Competition is a good thing. It makes people want to be better than other people. This is the case for sports games. Fifa, Madden, NHL, and NBA games battle it out every year to come out on top. I'm happy to say this year belongs to Fifa. In short, Fifa 13 is an amazing outcome of competition. Graphically, the game looks great. The presentation of the stadiums and the player models look brilliant. The same can be said about the camera work in the game. The camera will often shake bringing in a level of realism. That's not the only thing that is an improvement from the previous games. The gameplay takes a turn for the best in this game. There is a new predictability engine in the game. Players will retrieve the ball based on their skill and position. Sometimes they will capture it perfectly while other times they will stumble over it. Other than that the game keeps it strategic gameplay that won fans over in Fifa 12. So what else is good? The massive amount of content in the game. There is so much to do here that it can be quite overwhelming wanting to do it all. But that's a good thing. I've enjoyed my time immensely with Fifa 13. I give it a 9.5. For the full video review, check out TheGamingSofa on youtube. Expand
  10. Oct 31, 2012
    Even better now, minor tweaks compared to FIFA 12 took this to another level. New league system in UT, imporved career development and a lowered possibility to curve the ball a little bit too easy (like in 11 or 12) makes this just a little bit better then anything I have played. If you only buy one soccer game, this is the one for sure.
  11. Oct 29, 2012
    Logically similar to FIFA 12, but with an improved experience thanks to the IA. People´s first impression is bad but you just have to play a few matches to see that its an excellent game, BETTER THAN PES
  12. Oct 29, 2012
    FIFA Soccer 13 the most beautiful I've ever played, compared to the previous chapter improvements everywhere in every respect, clean graphics and sharp, contrasting ever more real and stunning ball physics also comment more precise and effective. Lacking only the champions and official competitions of the UEFA and then the perfection is near. If the next chapter will be added to this there will be no challenge from other football video games. FIFA 13 the number one. fifa 13 the best ever. Congratulations !!!!! sports and it's in the game! Expand
  13. Oct 9, 2012
    My favorite game of all time. Love the gameplay but the career mode freezing is starting to extremely piss me off. It freezes randomly in career mode when you press advance to play your next match. At first i taught it was my game but when i googled it i found out that its a problem for most people out there
  14. Oct 3, 2012
    I can't understand why people don't like this game? Fifa 11 was good, fifa 12 was a copy of 11 with a new roster, euro 2012 was a disgrace, but fifa 13 is actually good.
    It plays fluently, great passing, great first touch, which really add to better realism (hold X too long and your pass is a miss, give a pass too hard and your teammate has trouble controlling the ball with a bad first
    touch as a result, ...) Keepers do a great job (sometimes too great), good defence instead of fifa 12, pace is no longer the only key to succes.
    Ultimate team is more casual-player-friendly, easier to win coins, which makes it easier to buy better players (in previous versions you had to whore the market at 59-minute to get loads of coins or pay real money to buy gold packs). Good implementation of the season-mode.
    I think the low scores are from fifa-players who liked the fifa 11 /12 style of play (hit x and your pass is spot on, use high paced attackers and sprint from the middle to the goal, score from 30 yards with a R1-controlled shot, etc) Now you need to work to score, pass good, time your sprints and try to get past the goalie. Also the lesser team is not that boosted anymore as in fifa 12, where it was easier to win with a 74-team vs 85-team, then the other way around... Now it's more balanced.
    -1 because shots from outside the box from are mostly too easily scored, which can be a bit frustrating at times and beacuse it can only improve (fifa 14?)
  15. Oct 3, 2012
    If you played FIFA 12 do not expect many changes with FIFA 13.
    I'm an old fan of PES since the ISS, but it was from the FIFA 10 I note that EA was doing things better than Konami, who gave only small updates to their different editions and I became a fan of FIFA.
    FIFA 11 was a great leap, perfect artificial intelligence, physics, etc ... FIFA 12 extremely difficult in offline mode
    (online mode you had a lot of help from the AI when defending), but always innovating, so that justifies the $ 59.99 per year.
    FIFA 13 is not a great leap of FIFA 12 is a slight upgrade in technology, defense is no longer an impossible task (I must admit that after several days of frustration with FIFA 12, I loved the "tactical defense"!) If your first time with FIFA saga you adapt really fast.
    The career mode is the same as in FIFA 12, you do not notice a significant change. In online modes you can find more options, it's definitely the best of FIFA 13.
    I honestly expected more from EA and FIFA 13, it's a great game but I feel does not justify the $ 59.99 for the minimum improvements.
  16. Oct 2, 2012
    Trolls everywhere! No deberían dejar votar a cualquiera en una de las mejores páginas de críticas! Porque solo se dedican a trolear, insultar, y decir cosas sin fundamentos. FIFA 13 es el mejor juego de soccer hasta la fecha, cuanti y cualitativamente, le duela a quien le duela!
  17. Oct 2, 2012
    Obviously the people that are writing those biased reviews are the nimrods that like PES and can't stand that yet another year FIFA have destroyed the konami abomination. People bashing the first control engine are the same retards that were complaining about tactical defending on fifa 12, if you can't handle it, that's your fault and obviously you lack the brain cells to play a sophisticated game like this and maybe you should just play something for 3 year old babies maybe wii sports is more suitable for your skills. FIFA 13 is the best football game this year and all the sales prove it. Expand
  18. Oct 1, 2012
    FIFA 13 is a game that innovates much compared to the previous, but some details like the challenges, detailing the stages of the excellent gameplay make the best sports game of the year.
  19. Sep 30, 2012
    The funny thing about soccer games is that real life football can't really bother me, I myself are a dork on the real pitch but still, the new FIFA has become somewhat of a tradition. This year, I made a promise to myself not to buy the game on release, just wait until christmas time when it's half priced. But no, seen some footage, listened to some reviews and read about the first touch control, together with the even more detailed defence and I found myself, flushing away 50 euro's at the local gameshop. Three days later, there is no sorrow. It plays great again! The first touch control makes it hard to just rush past any player. Taking on the ball has to be measured out, if not, it bounces three feet further, back into the feet of your opponent. When attacking, you have to pass aroung the ball, slowly moving forward and setting up your squad for the final rush to the goal. The feeling you get if you score, is very rewarding. That's nog all though; defence is an art in this version of FIFA. Just rushing to the opponent with the ball and holding the O-button won't work, he'll just pass the ball to a other player, just before you make your move. You have to put pressure on him, just by blocking his passing options with your player and your teammates by using your r1 button. The L2 button is used, just like last year, to always face your opponent and thereby, blocking the passing options. It feels much more realistic this way, patience is needed and that is a good thing.

Is it all good then? No, of course not, the perfect game will never exist. (although ASTROIDS came close...) The first thing that comes to mind are the graphics. They are sharp, players do look alike but mainly the surroundings (stadiums, public, officials, coaches, the bench) are still very ugly to look at. I'm afraid this will last till the next-gen consoles to take it to the next (photo-realistic?) level.

Secondly, this game features so much game modes, I get the feeling it is an overload. This is a FIFA series "problem" i've never had the feeling with a FIFA game that after one year, i've actually took everything out of the game that is in it. T

Out of all these modes, for me, only the career mode, and the one-on-one online matches are important. Oh, and there is also a feature that i like, that's called, matchday. In this mode, the squads stats are transferred from real life. If Van Persie is injured, he isn't in the game, if he's out of shape, you'lle notice this in the game. Hopefully, this will mean that online, after a few months, there will be more different teams you can choose that all have their own skills. In past FIFA games, online it was either ManU, Chelsea or Real Madrid.

Bottom line; year in, year out EA proves that they make a great game better. It's a total no-brainer to buy. The game offers unlimited hours of gameplay, and everytime you start a match, you have that feeling that you have a challange awaiting for you. (actually stole this quote from gamekings.tv, but very true) Gameplay wise a 10/10 score is justified, because of graphics and the audio, that is pretty much the same as the last 4 years, I'll only give it a 9/10
  20. Sep 28, 2012
    Plainly amazing. Very enjoyable. The gameplay doesn't have major improvements, but career mode has. International addition looks cool and the skill games are also good. I just hope that the online is just as good
  21. Sep 27, 2012
    it´s a beautiful game, more realistic and a little bit deeper than it´s predecessor, the king keeps his trone. the graphics looks great and the enviroment is very realistic....
  22. Sep 27, 2012
    I'm a FIFA fan but I think the point of my perfect rating is to the functions of the game. It's undoubtedly the best sports game this year and of course the best football game. It's not only vast and extremely fun that can last all year. Some features are still unseen on other sports gams which makes FIFA a unique game of its kind-something that adds to its good functionality. It's not perfect that's true, neither revolutionary in contradition with thee last installment but it's a game worth buying. 9 is the ideal rating but for a fan of sports this game HAS to be 10. Expand
  23. Sep 27, 2012
    Best Fifa ever. Pes is a mess compared to fifa. It is the best football game ever. It is so interesting to play in it and is worth is every penny you will pay.
  24. Sep 27, 2012
    Amazing first touch.. realistic passing and shooting. realistic football and successfully player characters.. i loved it! Fifa 13 is the best sports game ever.
  25. Sep 26, 2012
    Definetly an improvement! Old mechanics get better, first touch works well an it gives great depth to gameplay. Faster than fifa12 and it's full of excitement! A certain recommendation, probably the best soccer simulation ever created!
  26. Sep 25, 2012
    great game better than pes in every way i'll play it for the rest of the year no stop with my friends. they solved almost every bug fifa 12 had and improved the online mode and the career mode!!
  27. Sep 25, 2012
    FIFA is amazing!! The franchise made a massive leap with FIFA 11, this has improved incrementally with FIFA 12 and FIFA 13.

FIFA 13 is the best sports game to date.
  28. Nov 2, 2012
    I only play fifa for the online play, and i have played a fair amount of games, so its kept me entertained for quite a while. But ive got bored of this game a lot quicker than the previous fifa's, they have to make a game where they can make online play about the passing, and not the fact that one player can outpace the other. Especially with ultimate team being so competitive with the taking out of single player matches, you often play the fastest team possible and end up losing. Or I may be just bad at the game. Offline play, from what i know, isn;t as bad as this, so i might be trying this in the future. Friendly games against friends are still fun to play, just as the previous fifas. Collapse

1. Nov 15, 2012
    New key features such as first touch, attacking intelligence and improved player impact engine are the cornerstones of FIFA 13. Finally, after years of waiting, the ball is really round and there is a sense of unpredictability on the field. That makes an enjoyable footy game. [Nov 2012]
  2. Nov 6, 2012
    While it does more iterating than innovating this year, FIFA stands alone atop a somewhat small heap of competition to remain the soccer game you want if you only want one soccer game.
  3. Oct 28, 2012
    If you're a die-hard fan, you likely had FIFA 13 in your sights the moment it was announced. If you've been away from the series for a few entries, there's no better time to jump back into FIFA.