6.2

1. Mar 17, 2012
    This game is pretty poor, it's quite obvious it's been rushed out just in time to get people acquainted with these features before the full Street experience is released as part of the FIFA proper series. The gameplay is extremely tedious, the AI will literally outright refuse to relinquish possession even if you tackle it multiple times, this happens repeatedly, and yet when the situationThis game is pretty poor, it's quite obvious it's been rushed out just in time to get people acquainted with these features before the full Street experience is released as part of the FIFA proper series. The gameplay is extremely tedious, the AI will literally outright refuse to relinquish possession even if you tackle it multiple times, this happens repeatedly, and yet when the situation is reversed it never takes them more than one tackle to get the ball from you. The defending in this game is a joke as well. I get that the whole idea of this game is street tricks but your players will act outright retarded rather than take the simple option to play a clean through ball or slot a shot into the bottom corner with no fuss, just to make a point of doing some tricks. I have only played about 20 games so far but I've already conceded several own goals through my players doing unbelievably stupid stuff out of my control.

At first I thought maybe I was just playing it wrong, but this is a recurring theme throughout all the people I've talked to. The game is poor. There are so many disappointingly missing features, maybe some of this will be addressed in updates but ultimately it is a weak product and I wouldn't waste my money on it.
  2. Apr 29, 2012
    This game is just boring.Simple.You do the same thing all the time(stupid skills)and nothing but stupid skills.FIFA 12 is a much better investment and YOU should go get that now.
  3. Apr 14, 2012
    FIFA Street may be criticized by many, many feints and tricks interrupt the match, having no real equips ect.
    But this game is not meant to be realistic or organized, is meant to be fun, and could achieve its objective, provides good moments of fun and entertainment and allows us to burn many hours.
    It can be very worked, however it seems to me that a game is recommended to all who proucuram play with the ball and have a getaway from FIFA normal.
  4. Sep 22, 2012
    FIFA Street is a must have for FIFA fans who are still missing the availability to play in a hall or on the streets. You start in a region of your choice (France, England, etc) and play your way through up to worldwide stages. It sounds pretty amazing but the game does not take advantage of its encouraging potential because the developers did not use the licenses as you might think of whenFIFA Street is a must have for FIFA fans who are still missing the availability to play in a hall or on the streets. You start in a region of your choice (France, England, etc) and play your way through up to worldwide stages. It sounds pretty amazing but the game does not take advantage of its encouraging potential because the developers did not use the licenses as you might think of when you hear FIFA. For about 75% of the World Tour you won't play or meet any of the licensed teams nor be able to add original players to your team. On the other hand this fact might be a disappointing for you. Nonetheless the game offers a lot of fun to individualize your team (its a lot of work) and enjoy the locations which are beautifully made and diversified. Expand
  5. Aug 22, 2013
    I was really hyped for this game but it pains me to say that it is average at best. Hoping for a game similar to the original (which was exciting and unique) this game is just bland and boring. The skills are extremely simple, the tour mode is atrocious and the leveling system is ABYSMAL. When I say abysmal I mean it. Like the original, there are bars for defending, dribbling, speed etc.I was really hyped for this game but it pains me to say that it is average at best. Hoping for a game similar to the original (which was exciting and unique) this game is just bland and boring. The skills are extremely simple, the tour mode is atrocious and the leveling system is ABYSMAL. When I say abysmal I mean it. Like the original, there are bars for defending, dribbling, speed etc. When you increase these THERE IS NO VISIBLE IMPROVEMENT. I leveled my goalkeeper's stat to the max and he still played like an idiot, the sprint speed is the same for everyone and there's no point to it. I recommend skipping this game. Expand
  6. Mar 16, 2012
    I cant begin to say how disappointed i am. I was really looking forward to fifa street as I much the list of faults with this game is endless. I cant see how in the 7 years since the original fifa street ea have made no progress and in fact gone backwards a long way. Your defenders in the game lack basic defending knowledge and abilities... which is problem while playing football. AlsoI cant begin to say how disappointed i am. I was really looking forward to fifa street as I much the list of faults with this game is endless. I cant see how in the 7 years since the original fifa street ea have made no progress and in fact gone backwards a long way. Your defenders in the game lack basic defending knowledge and abilities... which is problem while playing football. Also your players just have this nack of bumping into i dunno? everything! and when you first start tour mode you players cant do a single skill which im fairly sure is the point of the frickin game. the general gameplay of fifa street is tragic and ea should really consider there decision to ever fully release the game as it is that bad. a true nightmare, the 1 out of 10 i game it is in fact generous as it deserved more of a zero.... don't buy this game it will cause you anger. Expand
  7. Mar 19, 2012
    I don't get all the critics about this game, there's always someone hating on how the game is done. If people where hating on the gameplay or whatever but, in the game modes ? 10/10
  8. Mar 14, 2012
    We can't use real clubs on line? We can't play 'Last Man Standing' or 'Panna Rules' on line? We can only use fake/created team. EA are you f. kidding me?
  9. Mar 14, 2012
    I like the "tie in" with FIFA 12; controls, imported virtual pro, animations, and game engine. Much better than the old street with the awful cartoon characters. Not very deep, but just right for pick up and play. It would make a great Vita game. Has some faults but otherwise a fun game and a definite step in the right direction. A solid 8 sport title, and an easy recommendation for a soccer fan.
  10. Mar 18, 2012
    lots of fun to just f. around with the ai, or other people online. kids who are **** about "bad defenders" and other **** dont realize that its not fifa 12, its fifa street. your players are supposed to tricks and defenders/keepers are supposed to be embarrassed. dont listen to kids who play the game expecting something else
  11. Mar 17, 2012
    Amazing, the street football for excellence, everything is calibrated and funny! TheSixthAxis
    The systems are well explained, the controls are perfect for the pace and style of gameplay and the presentation is as great as you'd expect.
  12. Apr 2, 2012
    I SOMETIMES LOVE FIFA STREET ESPECIALLY ATTACKING BUT WHEN YOU DEFEND IT IS JUST AWFUL THE AI STAND IN RANDOM NON-DEFENSIVE POSITIONS AND STAND OFF THE OPPONENT, THERE'S NO POINT IN UPGRADING THEM. ALSO THE KEEPER IS FULLY UPGRADED ON KEEPING ATTRIBUTE AND ATHLETICISM AND SPEED BUT CANT SAVE ANYTHING, BUT I CANT BEAT A CPU KEEPER ON BRONZE OR SILVER AND I GET PUNISHED FOR THESE ERRORS BYI SOMETIMES LOVE FIFA STREET ESPECIALLY ATTACKING BUT WHEN YOU DEFEND IT IS JUST AWFUL THE AI STAND IN RANDOM NON-DEFENSIVE POSITIONS AND STAND OFF THE OPPONENT, THERE'S NO POINT IN UPGRADING THEM. ALSO THE KEEPER IS FULLY UPGRADED ON KEEPING ATTRIBUTE AND ATHLETICISM AND SPEED BUT CANT SAVE ANYTHING, BUT I CANT BEAT A CPU KEEPER ON BRONZE OR SILVER AND I GET PUNISHED FOR THESE ERRORS BY EA SO UNFAIR AND END UP LOOKING LIKE A DICK ON EA SERVERS WHEN I LOSE LIKE 3 OR 5 TO 0 BECAUSE AI IS TERRIBLE Expand
  13. Dec 29, 2012
    Awful defending, stupid AI and a bad tour mode make this pretty fun game a painfully average one which I regret buying. Don't bother with this FIFA cash-in made by the money-hungry EA. It's a game that I'll definitely trade in soon, and a game which I really can't recommend. However, I'd imagine it would be fun with friends, so if you're going to be playing with friends a lot, then you mayAwful defending, stupid AI and a bad tour mode make this pretty fun game a painfully average one which I regret buying. Don't bother with this FIFA cash-in made by the money-hungry EA. It's a game that I'll definitely trade in soon, and a game which I really can't recommend. However, I'd imagine it would be fun with friends, so if you're going to be playing with friends a lot, then you may want to give this game a try. Expand
  14. Apr 2, 2012
    Fifa Street is Great fun, its easy to get used to for beginners. The gameplay is simple and enjoyable, pulling off tricks is fairly easy. The story mode in the game is known "World Tour" and can be played offline or Online and is good fun, and the different arena's and environments that you encouter in the game really add to the experience. However the game lacks depth, everything feelsFifa Street is Great fun, its easy to get used to for beginners. The gameplay is simple and enjoyable, pulling off tricks is fairly easy. The story mode in the game is known "World Tour" and can be played offline or Online and is good fun, and the different arena's and environments that you encouter in the game really add to the experience. However the game lacks depth, everything feels very basic and if you play it for a week you wont really feel the need to carry on unless you really like the game as i do. Overall if you like football/street football then you should buy Fifa Street, its fun and addictive providing you like the sport. Expand
  15. May 7, 2012
    || so "Fifa Street", well, if Fifa 12 is 'U2' than Fifa Street is 'Black Eyed Peas' & if Fifa 12 is 'Bruno Mars' than Fifa Street is 'Lil Wayne' ...
    the game has good balance, keeps one busy with fast paced gameplay & at the same time forces you to think about tactics & always work hard to keep and win back possession. the main part, the tricks are brilliantly animated, effective & easy to learn but hard to master.
    the Visuals, Sound & Physics are same as Fifa 12's as both are built on the same engine.
    Street has enough game modes to keep one busy until PS4 comes out -_- online is sorted & runs smooth like all EA's games ...
    this a game has an Identity, Swagger & a whole lot of attitude ... *Street 4 L5* ;)
  16. Mar 21, 2012
    As usual on this site people are either at one extreme or another, but don't worry, I'll keep you right. The latest installment of the FIFA Street series is far and above the best. Gone are the cartoon graphics and skills so ridiculous no human could possibly pull off. Instead, this game is graphically similar to FIFA 12, except Street takes the skill system implemented in '12 and amps itAs usual on this site people are either at one extreme or another, but don't worry, I'll keep you right. The latest installment of the FIFA Street series is far and above the best. Gone are the cartoon graphics and skills so ridiculous no human could possibly pull off. Instead, this game is graphically similar to FIFA 12, except Street takes the skill system implemented in '12 and amps it up just nicely.

At times this really does play like street football. Really good use of the boards, and a real focus on not only beating your opponent in goals scored, but tricks performed. There are also lots of different venues which alter how you approach the match, with 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and 6v6 all playable.

With a World Tour Mode and a wealth of online options, this game is a win. It's not perfect, there are times when the fluency shows cracks, but these are all things that could be worked on for the next installment. Rather than have EA release FIFA Street, Euro 2012 and FIFA 13 all in the one year I'd like to see them continue to release the yearly FIFA title and then alternate between Euro/World Cup & Street games to keep things fresh and avoid overkill.

Hope this review has helped. Peace.
  17. Jan 9, 2013
    fun but too expensive it shuldve been part of fifa 12 or 13 its not worth 70$ at the start i know why the game has dropped in value because it is limited
  18. May 25, 2013
    If you're the type of person who loves performing skill moves or is looking for a decent, more realistic small-sided football game, FIFA Street is for you. However, be warned the friendly A.I. is terrible, there are a couple of weird bugs (not necessarily game-breaking), and there is nothing in terms of developer support. It is as though they released the game with intentions of buildingIf you're the type of person who loves performing skill moves or is looking for a decent, more realistic small-sided football game, FIFA Street is for you. However, be warned the friendly A.I. is terrible, there are a couple of weird bugs (not necessarily game-breaking), and there is nothing in terms of developer support. It is as though they released the game with intentions of building an in-game community (probably similar to that of regular FIFA) then completely forgot about it. Overall worth the buy if you are into smaller 3v3 or 5v5 matches. Expand
  19. Apr 8, 2014
    If you think this version of Fifa Street is just a stripped down version of the annual Fifa games, you have got another thing coming. Unlike earlier releases in the series, this time things are a bit more strategic. As the street environment shrinks down the usual soccer pitch, it also makes more a tighter more strategic game and unpredictable matches the can come down to the last secondIf you think this version of Fifa Street is just a stripped down version of the annual Fifa games, you have got another thing coming. Unlike earlier releases in the series, this time things are a bit more strategic. As the street environment shrinks down the usual soccer pitch, it also makes more a tighter more strategic game and unpredictable matches the can come down to the last second no matter what difficulty you choose. Because the arenas are so cramped, scoring isn't as easy to pull off by traditional methods, instead you need to work your opponent, work the goalie and tap in the ball with very little room to spare to make a mark on the scoreboard.

Matches can get pretty heated as instead of perfect shots being the ones that get passed the goalie, it's usually pot luck when you can actually manipulate the ball and the goalie into letting one pass. Shots can be blocked 10 times in a row and still deflected, and others can just creep through the goalie's legs if you work the right moves. Again this makes for very unpredictable games and satisfying goals creeping past when you had almost lost all hope in catching up to the opposing team.

Since there is only so much you can do with this type of game, the developers put a lot more work this time into the sound department. Players talk constantly to each other, calling for passes and apologizing to their team mates when they make mistakes. All this is done in the respective accents of the nationalities of the players, it makes for a very realistic experience. Couple that with top notch player likenesses and EA have really taken the series to the next level.

There was only so little room for evolution I thought for the series to progress, but tightening the controls and gameplay as well as putting extra effort with sound and visuals to make everything feel real, makes this the best "street" sport game to date.
  20. Jun 22, 2014
    79/100: EA Sports created a nice street football game by making a version of FIFA Street for the PS3. The world tour campaign is pretty fun and isn't that short. You can create your own street football squad and create your own players. By playing matches you earn XP by which you can improve your player its skills. You can also earn real players by playing matches against real existing79/100: EA Sports created a nice street football game by making a version of FIFA Street for the PS3. The world tour campaign is pretty fun and isn't that short. You can create your own street football squad and create your own players. By playing matches you earn XP by which you can improve your player its skills. You can also earn real players by playing matches against real existing club. Even though the campaign isn't super long, you can play it for a really long time to improve your skills and those of your teammates. You also got the opportunity to play just one match with a pre-created club or your own created club and choose one of the five modes you are able to play on many different courses. But once you played FIFA Street for a while, the tricks start to get really repetitive and it will become less fun to perform those tricks like it did the first time. The other sad thing is that EA closed the servers already when the game was just out for around one year. Overall it's a very fun game you can play for a long time but it has it little flaws. Expand

1. Apr 29, 2012
    FIFA Street is a fun game and will keep you entertained, but the overbearing problems it brings with it prevent it from taking its place alongside its 11-a-side cousin.
  2. Apr 24, 2012
    The game is deep and focuses on beating the man in front of you. It's like having a pickup game of soccer somewhere except this time you can actually pull off the tricks that the pros use. Grab a pal and have a blast.
    FIFA Street might have worked better as a DLC expansion for the main series, as you could harshly label it as "just" being FIFA 12 with smaller pitches and more dribbles and tricks. That doesn't change the fact that we were well entertained throughout, and the sheer amount of game modes add to the overall impression.