FIFA Street PlayStation 3

6.3

1. Mar 17, 2012
    This game is pretty poor, it's quite obvious it's been rushed out just in time to get people acquainted with these features before the full Street experience is released as part of the FIFA proper series. The gameplay is extremely tedious, the AI will literally outright refuse to relinquish possession even if you tackle it multiple times, this happens repeatedly, and yet when the situationThis game is pretty poor, it's quite obvious it's been rushed out just in time to get people acquainted with these features before the full Street experience is released as part of the FIFA proper series. The gameplay is extremely tedious, the AI will literally outright refuse to relinquish possession even if you tackle it multiple times, this happens repeatedly, and yet when the situation is reversed it never takes them more than one tackle to get the ball from you. The defending in this game is a joke as well. I get that the whole idea of this game is street tricks but your players will act outright retarded rather than take the simple option to play a clean through ball or slot a shot into the bottom corner with no fuss, just to make a point of doing some tricks. I have only played about 20 games so far but I've already conceded several own goals through my players doing unbelievably stupid stuff out of my control.

At first I thought maybe I was just playing it wrong, but this is a recurring theme throughout all the people I've talked to. The game is poor. There are so many disappointingly missing features, maybe some of this will be addressed in updates but ultimately it is a weak product and I wouldn't waste my money on it.
  2. Apr 29, 2012
    This game is just boring.Simple.You do the same thing all the time(stupid skills)and nothing but stupid skills.FIFA 12 is a much better investment and YOU should go get that now.
  3. Aug 22, 2013
    I was really hyped for this game but it pains me to say that it is average at best. Hoping for a game similar to the original (which was exciting and unique) this game is just bland and boring. The skills are extremely simple, the tour mode is atrocious and the leveling system is ABYSMAL. When I say abysmal I mean it. Like the original, there are bars for defending, dribbling, speed etc.I was really hyped for this game but it pains me to say that it is average at best. Hoping for a game similar to the original (which was exciting and unique) this game is just bland and boring. The skills are extremely simple, the tour mode is atrocious and the leveling system is ABYSMAL. When I say abysmal I mean it. Like the original, there are bars for defending, dribbling, speed etc. When you increase these THERE IS NO VISIBLE IMPROVEMENT. I leveled my goalkeeper's stat to the max and he still played like an idiot, the sprint speed is the same for everyone and there's no point to it. I recommend skipping this game. Expand
  4. Mar 16, 2012
    I cant begin to say how disappointed i am. I was really looking forward to fifa street as I much the list of faults with this game is endless. I cant see how in the 7 years since the original fifa street ea have made no progress and in fact gone backwards a long way. Your defenders in the game lack basic defending knowledge and abilities... which is problem while playing football. AlsoI cant begin to say how disappointed i am. I was really looking forward to fifa street as I much the list of faults with this game is endless. I cant see how in the 7 years since the original fifa street ea have made no progress and in fact gone backwards a long way. Your defenders in the game lack basic defending knowledge and abilities... which is problem while playing football. Also your players just have this nack of bumping into i dunno? everything! and when you first start tour mode you players cant do a single skill which im fairly sure is the point of the frickin game. the general gameplay of fifa street is tragic and ea should really consider there decision to ever fully release the game as it is that bad. a true nightmare, the 1 out of 10 i game it is in fact generous as it deserved more of a zero.... don't buy this game it will cause you anger. Expand
  5. Mar 14, 2012
    We can't use real clubs on line? We can't play 'Last Man Standing' or 'Panna Rules' on line? We can only use fake/created team. EA are you f. kidding me?

1. Apr 29, 2012
    FIFA Street is a fun game and will keep you entertained, but the overbearing problems it brings with it prevent it from taking its place alongside its 11-a-side cousin.
  2. Apr 24, 2012
    The game is deep and focuses on beating the man in front of you. It's like having a pickup game of soccer somewhere except this time you can actually pull off the tricks that the pros use. Grab a pal and have a blast.
    FIFA Street might have worked better as a DLC expansion for the main series, as you could harshly label it as "just" being FIFA 12 with smaller pitches and more dribbles and tricks. That doesn't change the fact that we were well entertained throughout, and the sheer amount of game modes add to the overall impression.