8.7

1. Jun 1, 2011
    Seeing all those good reviews makes me wonder why I still look to reviews ... if I want to relaxe, I'll watch TV, play to a game with a lot of cinematics (not a FPS), play to a game like Little Big Planet ... but never I'll play this boring game, yes it's beautiful but just go outside if you want to see flowers ... top 10 of the worst game I've played.
  2. Mar 5, 2014
    Bought this because everyone says it's a 9/10. I was disappointed. Gameplay: You move flower petals around over other flowers to accumulate more. There is no words to read, no story at all. Just you moving your controller and not understanding why you have to collect more petals. Story:None Replayabllity: None Controls: You have to use the six axis which no game ever uses, and it shouldn't because it feels clunky. And since there is literally no words in this entire game there is no way to learn the controls other than fumbling your way through trying to figure out what any of the 14 buttons do.

I paid 7 dollars for this game, and I feel it was a waste of 6 of those dollars. Even after reading these good reviews, I don't understand how people can call this a form of entertainment.

1. The only rewards here are visual, and challenge is virtually non-existent. Yet thanks to elegance and lyricism, Flower made us feel slightly richer after putting down the pad. [Apr 2009, p.123]
    While the game is only six levels long, equating to about two to three hours of gameplay if you don't rush, Flower is well worth the money and you'll find yourself coming back just to go through the same levels over and over again.
  3. Flower is a shock to the gamer's system because it reminds us that games aren't about fanboy allegiances, media hype, and quarterly earnings. Good games—like good art—can simply be food for the soul. Flower is the kind of soulful nourishment we need more of.