8.7

1. Mar 23, 2011
    This game might seem simple, but the originality and creativity is solid and shines. Glad to see a quality and enjoyable game which does not rely on guns or repetitiveness to carry on the product as a whole. The elegance and relaxation is immersible and for $10, it does seem you do get your money's worth.
  2. Nov 13, 2010
    Epic, perhaps you never heard of the creators and the title may sound a little bit lame, but anyone should be able to look past that and see a truly beautiful game waiting to be discovered. The wind blowing with and eerie yet beautiful sound to top this game off a 'living art'.
  3. Apr 12, 2011
    An amazing experience. This game is all about relaxing and just letting the game take you where ever it goes. The graphics and music give this game a soothing presentation and that is what this game is all about.
  4. Apr 14, 2011
    one best $10 games i ever buy
  5. May 14, 2011
    Wonderful. Atmospheric , addictive , fluid and mesmerising. This game must have been thought of in a dream or a transient state. Indeed I wish I'd thought of it. Doctors should prescribe Flower to people with high blood pressure. Gamers should play it to experience the ultimate chillout. Everyone else should play it just because its a unique unforgettable experience. Beautiful.
  6. Oct 1, 2011
    One of the greatest and most relaxing down loadable games you'll ever play. Don't hear those who say it's too short and not worth the money. This is one of the few games (if not the only) that will make you feel sad for what we are doing to nature. It's a most buy and it will remain one of the most unique games on your game library for a long time.
  7. Oct 7, 2011
    Most stunning game you'll play in your life. It's beautiful and extremely unique.
    The only downsides is the short campaign, although the prise is rightly chosen. As well as the rather dark level toward the end.
    All and all a great game!
  8. Nov 19, 2011
    Flower isn't so much of a game in a traditional sense though it does have a "goal" for each level but more so just an... Experience. I can't really think of how else to put it as there is just nothing else around that is really like it. Visually stunning with soothing music and simplicity in its approach it really is just a matter of simply letting go of yourself.
  9. Aug 29, 2012
    This is a game everyone should play. It's also a game that everyone CAN play since the controls are simple and intuitive. Some might find Flower boring and short, but the rest will find it relaxing and wonderful. One could beat the game in a couple hours, but I find it has excellent replay value when you just need to relax and take your mind off something. The music is beautiful and changes with your surroundings, and the graphics are incredible as well. You can't compare Flower to any other game, and in my mind, that alone makes it worth buying. Expand
  10. Jun 28, 2013
    This games sounds awful on paper: you control some petals by tilting your controller and holding down X to run into flowers. Despite this, the gameplay is tricky enough to keep your interest and the atmosphere and wordless story, at once deceptively simple and yet compellingly intangible, is possibly one of the most moving games I've ever played. If you can't see past shooters and bouncing on creatures heads, then this may not float your boat, but for those looking for a genuinely different experience in gaming, that isn't lodged squarely up its own backside, this is it. Worth the money and dismiss this as a 'girly game' because of the flora. Just try it. Expand
  11. Mar 26, 2012
    Awesome game, some days before I play the boring Journey, I decide play flower, and the result is completely different than the other SCEA game, is addictive, interesting a masterpiece.
  12. May 9, 2012
    Perhaps one of the best video games I've ever played! It is more of an interactive experience than it is a game. I will try not to spoil anything. You will need a DualShock 3/SIXAXIS controller to play this experience. You guide a swarm of flower pedals and tilt the controller to bloom all of the flowers with your swarm. This game is also educational of human impact on the environment. If you are looking for a safe online game for your children of any age to play, look no further! Expand
  13. Feb 6, 2013
    This game is beauty. Some could think it's boring, but I think it's poetic. You are the wind, you can fly over hills and ponds, you drag behind you a long trail of petals, you can turn all the ugly human structures into colorful plants. It's just beautiful.
  14. May 19, 2013
    Very beautiful and relaxing this game is, the graphics and music and the way the sixaxis controller is so well done is amazing! All 3 of this developers games are great to play if you like flower try journey and flow, you wont be disappointed.
  15. Jun 19, 2013
    While not generally suited to the action and first-person shooter audience, Flower gives players a flowing (no pun intended), minimalistic, and overall powerful meaning, and for the duration of the game (2-5 hours, not counting extra time not playing it), it's well worth the money if you want a visual story not told from text or speech.
  16. Jul 4, 2013
    Game is perfect. Gameplay is intresting, graphics are good and style is wonderfool! Many features ingame is revolutionary, like as credits for separate level with mini-levels from all game it's great.

Game release for many years earlier as it need to be, but despite of it game take 8.8. I like to think, that if game release today it will take 10 of 10. And you could buy game that
    deserves 10 of 10 for $10. Don't you think that it's a gift? Expand
  17. Aug 29, 2013
    Flower is the most aesthetically-pleasing, calming, serene game I've played. I thoroughly enjoyed the tilt-control gameplay that puts you in the part of the wind, opening flowers as you fly along with each flower playing a musical notation upon opening. Easily my favorite game; and definitely my favorite to play to de-stress.
  18. Dec 8, 2013
    Flower is a game people hated, as it wasn't an action packed game, full of pre-determined explosions and linearity. This is a game that gives you freedom to explore each new level, it is visually stunning, the storyline is beautiful, well told and slightly dark and the game (while having frustrating motion controls) is fairly relaxing. This is a very good indie game, that I strongly recommend.
  19. Dec 17, 2013
    About the best and most original game I've played this generation. You have to control the wind and make one leaf into a wide colored beautiful group of leaves. More importantly, the world because more beautiful and opens up as you open flowers, make dying grass green again and essentially create life. One of the most beautiful graphics I've ever seen, couldn't get enough off this game.
    Why only a 9? Because the game is too short, for some reason replaying it feels wrong (the second playthough will never be as good as the first) so after a 2,5 hours that's it. And lastly, it's nice to control the wind with the sixaxis but moving the controller like that is not always that comfortable and doesn't always work perfectly.
  20. Aug 1, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is absolutely amazing. It makes good use of the 6-axis controls on the PS3 remotes (finally something that does) and challenges traditional gaming conventions with simple gameplay, easy controls and a way to explore emotional chords not only visually but auditorily. The surrounding environment and background, which is usually paid little attention in games, is pulled to the forefront and actually made to be important. And as you journey through a beautifully vivid and changing landscape you find there is a story, a message: the tension between urban bustle and natural serenity is present as humans destroy the environment and taint the natural beauty around them. But as you gather flower petals you find that everything you pick up, every flower you bloom, causes the environment to change. The more flowers you bloom, the more petals you get in your swarm and in the end, you find that humans can be in harmony with nature and all its beauty and peace. This game is a wonderful interactive escape on PS3.... no matter how many times you play, you'll never get tired of just how beautiful and peaceful it is. It's perhaps the most non-stressful game I've ever played and it's great to unwind with and it sort of restores my faith in the gaming industry (It's not a first person shooter, YAY!) and what is going on within it. I love this game and continue to be breathless with how amazing it is. Expand

1. The only rewards here are visual, and challenge is virtually non-existent. Yet thanks to elegance and lyricism, Flower made us feel slightly richer after putting down the pad. [Apr 2009, p.123]
    While the game is only six levels long, equating to about two to three hours of gameplay if you don't rush, Flower is well worth the money and you'll find yourself coming back just to go through the same levels over and over again.
  3. Flower is a shock to the gamer's system because it reminds us that games aren't about fanboy allegiances, media hype, and quarterly earnings. Good games—like good art—can simply be food for the soul. Flower is the kind of soulful nourishment we need more of.