5.1

1. Feb 9, 2014
    This is the GAME OF THE YEAR!

This is the GAME OF THE YEAR!

The demo did it no service back when I played it. I've played approximately 3 hours into the campaign. it's fun. The AI teamwork is fascinating. I don't feel as though I'm grinding through levels. What stands out the most is the polish the developers put on game mechanics. The story is great and kept snappy-straight to the point. You progress along with an AI that is actually accomplishing tasks like assassinations. Most games fail here. The AI makes short work of enemies which is great. I'm sick of games that make me do all the work. It's nice to actually have help. I've seen no flaws yet. I'll definitely buy a Fuse 2.
  2. Dec 7, 2013
    love this game! characters are diverse, the weapons are awesome, coop is so so much fun!! i don't understand all the hate, the graphics are decent and though the story is not the best, it's definitely not the worst either and it's not a short game!!
  3. Jun 24, 2013
    Best co-op game ever I'll totally score this for 8 as if it goes the way i like to play with full destruction and action moves worth it and move of that is the character switch
  4. Jun 8, 2013
    If gears of war judgement got 79 score FUSE should easily be around this give or take a point. Fuse is like gears of war gameplay fused with binary domain. 3rd person cover shooter. So one must review games that are similair to each other. Its a cover shooter that mimic GOW to a tee. You dash and roll from cover to cover pop shooting and throwing grenades. But FUSE has betterIf gears of war judgement got 79 score FUSE should easily be around this give or take a point. Fuse is like gears of war gameplay fused with binary domain. 3rd person cover shooter. So one must review games that are similair to each other. Its a cover shooter that mimic GOW to a tee. You dash and roll from cover to cover pop shooting and throwing grenades. But FUSE has better graphics and better gameplay and polished to a shine. Though identical to GOW you can change from the 4 characters at will. Not only that but each have different special powers. Much better gameplay, fast hectic frenzy shooter that can be played online if you chose with 4 people. Cool as heck, fun as heck cant understand the minimal review scores from a top teir publisher INSOMNIAC GAMES. GEARS OF WAR IS NOT BETTER THAN THIS GAME & insomniac released it on 2 console, GOW only came out on 1 console. FUSE HAS MY VOTE Expand
  5. May 30, 2013
    Pros:Cool story,Great cinematics,Cool characters,Cool great gameplay Cons:Graphics a bit outdated,no pro logic II support for PS3 version.Thisis much better than Resistance series. especially Failed Resistance3.
  6. May 29, 2013
    This game is not generic, boring, glitchy, or difficult as it's mad out to be. The characters can be interesting for humor and back-story but are definitely not the most developed, but you can learn to care for them and their personalities.
    Gameplay is tight, addictive, fun, and well-polished. It feels great and the character specific weapons are incredibly fun to use, especially when you combine them. The weaker standard weapons that can be used by everyone aren't as pleasing and you will have to use them quite a bit as ammo runs out for the Fuse weapons. Some either don't have kick or enough damage. Besides the Daybreaker I tried to stay away from them as much as possible. The horde mode is only fun with friends and provides a little more replay value.
    Graphics aren't everything and Fuse isn't going to blow you away, I do prefer the new change over the original since it allows for a cartoony theme and some serious emotion.
    The Story is not gritty or over the top emotional, and it isn't something your going to remember for years to come.
    This is a pretty good that I seriously recommend buying if you looking to have a good time. I hope they release DLC that adds a new multiplayer game mode or story addition. I really hope this game gets sequel and people aren't blinded by the fact that EA published the game. They aren't evil!
    I would give this an 8.5 but there are no half points.
  7. May 29, 2013
    This is a much better game than people are saying. Mechanically this game is top notch, I've encountered very little to no bugs. The reason most people are downvoting this game is because the change in art direction. The game itself is still awesome, and very solid. Its a mixture of Gears and Uncharted built for co-op. In my opinion its worth the $60 price tag, but for those who are on theThis is a much better game than people are saying. Mechanically this game is top notch, I've encountered very little to no bugs. The reason most people are downvoting this game is because the change in art direction. The game itself is still awesome, and very solid. Its a mixture of Gears and Uncharted built for co-op. In my opinion its worth the $60 price tag, but for those who are on the fence I would say wait for a small price drop. This is just my kind of game. I love it. Can't wait to see where they take it. Expand
  8. May 28, 2013
    Would give it a 10 just to cancel out the idiots giving it a 0. It's a 8.5 but giving it a 9 because I'm enjoying it more than most over visualized checkpoint shooters.

Graphically it doesn't feel near next gen, but it's a solid and enjoyable game with a constant frame rate and decent effects for something that seems co-op orientated. Story seems very long compared to recent industry norm 3-5 hour eye-candy extravaganzas, you just need to see past the somewhat dated game engine.

It's an arcade game. Doesn't take itself seriously at all and something you can play around kids of a reasonable age without the worry of constant swearing and persistent sexual innuendos/nudity. There are enough big bangs to keep you entertained, special abilities (invisibility, deployable shields) and custom character melee executions. Usual corny script writing at times, but it's delivered in a professional manner and fits with the feel of the game.

There's no real competitive MP which is a bit of a downer, but it holds it's own with persistent drop-in drop-out co-op in both SP and horde modes... and there's splitscreen on top of that (4 players on 2 consoles). Framerate has been solid so far, though there's sometimes a bit of a stutter when players drop in and out.

There's plenty to unlock with 4 characters to level up, team bonuses to unlock and weapon/armor skins. It'll keep me going for a few weeks anyway. There seem to be rewards for exploring SP maps like XP and gold, but haven't found a need to look for them as it's all rewarded by playing the game normally.

1. Oct 7, 2013
    If you ever played an fps game, you've seen almost everything that Fuse offers. Co-op for four players is a nice idea and in theory the futuristic weaponry offers you four different ways to play the game. Unfortunately the dull level design, generic enemies and the basic setting that has been seen at least thousand times make sure, that this summer shooter is quickly forgotten. [Aug 2013]
  2. Sep 10, 2013
    Fuse may have polished mechanics but that doesn’t change the fact that this is one of the most generic, anonymous and boring action games that has been released in the last few years. The “creative” weapons feel like an afterthought and the co-op is repetitive and dull. Playing Fuse alone is the definition of pointless.
  3. Ironically, the cover with the main cast's faces cut out of the picture represents the overall feel of Fuse perfectly: the weapons steal the show in this personality-lacking game. Those who crave for a fresh co-op experience will have some fun, but not for long. [July 2013, p.82]