• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 12, 2013
7.5

1. Mar 17, 2014
    I love god of war, the only thing that annoys me is that there is no room for anything alse but fight, fight, fight. Although i have nothing against blood and gore this is a bit too much and game is also too short i have finished it in 2 days :/
  2. Apr 11, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. این بازی مثه سری قبل فوق العاده بود و من خیلی دوستش داشتم .
    همه چیز در حد فوق العاده بود....
  3. Apr 25, 2014
    Great multiplayer, intense game play, incredible art, amazing bosses.. this is God of war Ascension! perhaps the history is exploited but in other questions Ascension brings you a great moments.
  4. Jun 8, 2015
    Another thoroughly enjoyable Kratos outing. Was never billed was God of War 4 and it felt like it's release was kind of a filler. Not so! This game is just as epic as ever other title in the series. The usual massive opening scene boss battle, brutal combat, combos, monster combos, gorgeous graphics and sound are all here and accounded for. I'm a huge God of War fanboy and I'm notAnother thoroughly enjoyable Kratos outing. Was never billed was God of War 4 and it felt like it's release was kind of a filler. Not so! This game is just as epic as ever other title in the series. The usual massive opening scene boss battle, brutal combat, combos, monster combos, gorgeous graphics and sound are all here and accounded for. I'm a huge God of War fanboy and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm getting GOW3 Remastered on PS4 as soon as I can. Ascension is an extremely worth addition to the canon an absolute must for fans Expand
  5. Sep 18, 2014
    God of war 3 than this iteration in my opinion. GOW 3 is grander in scale but this is a jewel too.
    Level design and graphics and fluid combat and some puzzles I love it. I knew what to expect from this game and perceived quality has been delivered. Multiplayer i did not like a lot, but I bought this game just to see some more carnage and blind rage by Kratos destroying everything on his path. I mean, if that guy did not have his revenge i dont know what revenge is and he is still pissed ( maybe to prescribe Reiden's revengeance to Kratos , otherwise this lovely character will go nuts :)))
    Anyhow Kratos rules and I do not mind his rage again and again ,just keep them coming :))
  6. Aug 18, 2014
    Best Game Series Ever Best Game Series Ever Best Game Series Ever vBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervBest Game Series EvervBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervvBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervvvBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervBest Game SeriesBest Game Series Ever Best Game Series Ever Best Game Series Ever vBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervBest Game Series EvervBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervvBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervvvBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series Everv Expand
  7. Oct 9, 2014
    I love the game especially in online player mode truly is a great game to play. i find myself setting in front of the tv for 3 or more hours trying to beat other players all over the globe.
  8. Nov 4, 2014
    I'd honestly give the game a 6.5, but it all depends what I'm basing it from. The game gets rather repetitive and can be quite boring once you get about half way through. The graphics are amazing which is why I went with a 7 overall. I feel the game could of been longer as well as different stuff instead of the same stuff just slightly changed. The controls are easy enough and they haveI'd honestly give the game a 6.5, but it all depends what I'm basing it from. The game gets rather repetitive and can be quite boring once you get about half way through. The graphics are amazing which is why I went with a 7 overall. I feel the game could of been longer as well as different stuff instead of the same stuff just slightly changed. The controls are easy enough and they have added some great stuff, but honestly once you beat the game it's something you're likely to not play again unless you're extremely bored with nothing else to do. Expand
  9. Jan 27, 2015
    God of war ascension is a great game although it is a prequel.The story wasn't so deep but it made u hate the furies and want ther death.Now u see a calmer Kratos who is not the best concept for him.I loved the 4 powers of the gods and the platforming is incredible.U should buy it.
  10. May 15, 2015

1. Jun 16, 2013
    God of War: Ascension does exactly what you would expect from a God of War title.The sheer amount of violence and tension is simply breathtaking, especially when taking place right on top of a giant creature. The entire experience is accompanied by stunning graphics and an impressive soundtrack. While the multiplayer is somewhat disappointing, it is apparent that Kratos is still this generation's most fearsome warrior.
  2. May 7, 2013
    You can point out that Ascension failed to make a real step forward. You can argue that the multiplayer mode is a foreign body, a strained attempt to find innovation in the wrong place. That’s true, but in my eyes the foundation built by the previous God of War games proved to be strong enough to sustain what I hope is just the calm before the storm that Kratos will unleash on PS4. And damn, Ascension looks unbelievable! [CD-Action 05/2013, p.64]
  3. Ascension shows a warrior who is miles away from being the ultimate and flawless killing machine we all know and love. He is more like an unguided projectile here, trying to cope with all the injustice delivered unto him. [April 2013, p.62]