• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 12, 2013
7.5

1. Apr 25, 2014
    Great multiplayer, intense game play, incredible art, amazing bosses.. this is God of war Ascension! perhaps the history is exploited but in other questions Ascension brings you a great moments.
  2. Sep 18, 2014
    God of war 3 than this iteration in my opinion. GOW 3 is grander in scale but this is a jewel too.
    Level design and graphics and fluid combat and some puzzles I love it. I knew what to expect from this game and perceived quality has been delivered. Multiplayer i did not like a lot, but I bought this game just to see some more carnage and blind rage by Kratos destroying everything on his
    path. I mean, if that guy did not have his revenge i dont know what revenge is and he is still pissed ( maybe to prescribe Reiden's revengeance to Kratos , otherwise this lovely character will go nuts :)))
    Anyhow Kratos rules and I do not mind his rage again and again ,just keep them coming :))
  3. Aug 18, 2014
    Best Game Series Ever Best Game Series Ever Best Game Series Ever vBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervBest Game Series EvervBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervvBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervvvBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EvervBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series EverBest Game Series Everv Expand
  4. Oct 9, 2014
    I love the game especially in online player mode truly is a great game to play. i find myself setting in front of the tv for 3 or more hours trying to beat other players all over the globe.

1. Jun 16, 2013
    God of War: Ascension does exactly what you would expect from a God of War title.The sheer amount of violence and tension is simply breathtaking, especially when taking place right on top of a giant creature. The entire experience is accompanied by stunning graphics and an impressive soundtrack. While the multiplayer is somewhat disappointing, it is apparent that Kratos is still this generation's most fearsome warrior.
  2. May 7, 2013
    You can point out that Ascension failed to make a real step forward. You can argue that the multiplayer mode is a foreign body, a strained attempt to find innovation in the wrong place. That’s true, but in my eyes the foundation built by the previous God of War games proved to be strong enough to sustain what I hope is just the calm before the storm that Kratos will unleash on PS4. And damn, Ascension looks unbelievable! [CD-Action 05/2013, p.64]
  3. Ascension shows a warrior who is miles away from being the ultimate and flawless killing machine we all know and love. He is more like an unguided projectile here, trying to cope with all the injustice delivered unto him. [April 2013, p.62]