God of War: Chains of Olympus PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Sep 13, 2011
7.5

1. Sep 17, 2013
    Not what I expected but it was cool. I liked played Kratos prequel story. And it made me hates him actually. But I guess this is how his character is supposed to be.
    The game was nice. But maybe because it's an import from PSP the controller is a bit dodgy but not bad. It's close to God of War I and that actually make sense.
    I enjoyed it after all. New enemies and cool battles. Nice
    I enjoyed it after all. New enemies and cool battles. Nice simple puzzles too.
  2. Aug 19, 2015
    Partly for the low quality graphic, partly because of the hard control system, God of war chains of Olympus doesn't properly follow the glory of the other chapters of the saga. The game itself is not too bad but by the title you would expect a bit more.

There are no critic reviews yet.