• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Dec 6, 2013
7.7

1. Dec 6, 2013
    GT6 it's the best racing game in consoles by far. Faster menus, new tyre and suspension physics, more and more content... Forza was a disappointment with the lack of content and abusive dlc (first day dlc and you must to pay for drive a veyron, really?). So if you own a ps3 and you like racing games, this is for you. A lot of improvements since gt5, great job giving us this game at the end of ps3.
  2. Dec 6, 2013
    Gran Turismo 6 is a very fine game, although some parts are lacking. After playing for a few hours, the game feels like a vast improvement over Gran Turismo 5, and all of the good parts are carried over. The improvement on the suspension and tyre physics are notable, and the graphics are incredibly smooth given that it's on the PS3. Negative remarks include the career mode, which still feels like a drag, and the slow flow of credits. This is not a problem if you have bought the anniversary edition (which comes with 1m credits), but obtaining cars is significantly more difficult than it was in GT5. However, all of this will be forgotten once you rush through the Nürburgring's Flugplatz in a Le Mans Prototype at maximum speed. The sheer driving pleasure of the game trumps the downsides more than ever. Expand
  3. Dec 6, 2013
    GT6 is a good racing game and with a good amount of improvements over previous installments.

Graphically, tracks are beautiful, a lot of the cars are modeled very well.

Regarding gameplay, the physics are basically unrivaled, the feeling it gives is almost magical. People are talking about micro-transactions, which I don't care much about them, don't affect game play at all, in any
    way, and money can be earned the way it was intended without purchasing credits, if you want to buy them, the option is there, but won't give a buyer an unfair advantage.

Music is personal personal preference, but car sound, as everyone, including PD knows, is not up to the standards which is should be.

Overall, a really solid racing game which will only improve over time. Looking at the Playstation 3 eco-system now, if you want a simulation racing game, GT 6 is the only option.
  4. Dec 6, 2013
    The king is back. Gran Turismo 6 is a force to be reckoned with. This is the definitive version of the game, and a perfect reminder that the PS3 still has some life left.
  5. Dec 6, 2013
    Gran Turismo 6 improves on many things on it's predecessor like better visuals on the cars and background, lighting/shadows, tracks, better UI, physics, weather effects. It does has some minor drawbacks which i believe will be fixed with a patch in the near future like the engine sound and maybe the damage that the cars take. All in all it is the best driving sim out there and you should definitely check it out Expand
  6. Dec 6, 2013
    Incredible game, loads of content, far superior than forza and seeing as that is next gen, makes this game even more impressive! GT 6 improves on most things from GT 5 with better physics, sound, although it could be improved a bit better. overall 10/10
  7. Dec 6, 2013
    A very good racing simulator with a huge number of cars (about 1200), good racing mechanics, weather system, proper career mode and a real selection of tracks! this is in stark contrast to the meagre forza 5 which which only has 200 cars, no weather system, no night racing, a very small number of tracks and is an arcade racer. Both have micro transactions but forza 5 forces you to pay to get certain cars. In GT6 you don'y even get prompted about them, unless you look for it in PS Store.

Also to all those fanboys comparing this to GT6 telling it to catch up to forza 5, you do understand that you are comparing a last gen game with a next gen game? maybe that tell you enough about how much quality Forza 5 really is lol
  8. Dec 6, 2013
    Lovin it. Driving on the moon is a reet treet! All looks good and it's dead ace and all that is this one hundred and fifty characters yet? no it isn't
  9. Dec 6, 2013
    Awesome racing game that keeps it's reputation as the best. A lot of reviewers on here giving it low scores for no good reason. Don't listen to anyone that gives it a score lower than 8, as they are biased and are probably haters that lover Forza and came here just to try and give this game a lower rating.
  10. Dec 6, 2013
    It's sad so many fanboys come here just to up the score. GT6 is the ultimate game for any car nut and the visuals as the handling of the cars are better than before. With my G27 I would even call this one of the most realistic driving experiences I ever had. To me the ühysics and tyre model feel even superior to the likes of iRacing and rFactor, which were my favorites up to date. It really feels as if you have some real rubber in your hands!
    I only played for 12 hours yet but I can definately say the fun is back in Gran Turismo! There is a lot of variation and you won't get bored so easily. Two of the most critical sites on the internet, Polygon and Eurogamer both give it a 9! I agree but for the sake of balancing out those butthurt Forza fanboys it gets a 10!
  11. Dec 6, 2013
    If you liked GT5 you will love GT6, even though its quite similar to GT5, its refined in every way, and most importantly the driving. If you play with a wheel, you'll be able to feel it right off the bat, cars are so much more responsive, especially when your making quick changes with the steering, the gradual loss of grip is translated to the steering so much more now, cars weight is much more evident when your throwing the weight of the car,,, and the differences between each car feel even more pronounced. I know there are alot of people saying quality over quantity, but if you played gt5 and enjoyed it,,, you'll notice that the quality is raised across the board on gt6,,, so I feel that GT6 is both quality and quantity.
    If your looking to pick this game up, I'd recommend it only to people that are interested in a driving simulation because that is where the main focus is. For me, this is a perfect Gran Turismo title, and will have me happy and smiling all the way till the arrival of Gran Turismo 7.
  12. Dec 6, 2013
  13. Dec 6, 2013
    Great game
    There are huge improvements as compared to Gt5 such as :
    New tracks
    Load time is better as compared to Gt5
    More realism in car speed, handling than before
  14. Dec 6, 2013
    Spent a few hours with GT6 and loving it already! New tracks are great, cars feel more realistic than before, new lighting effects are beautiful, and the sheer volume of content blows every other console racer out of the water!
  15. Dec 6, 2013
    Great new entry to the series. The menus are now quickly and snapy, the new tiyre and suspension model is great.

Relaly like that they added PP to carrer mode, so now you cant enter with an overpower car to the event. Also the grapichs are almost the same with gt5 but with improved things, like shadows, enviroments, etc.
    The track seleccion is just espectacular. great game.
  16. Dec 6, 2013
    It's about driving, not the prettiest graphics. People seem to harp on comparing it to Forza 5 which is on a next gen system and even then its physics and driving engine isn't as good at GT6. If you want to DRIVE cars then get GT6 if you want to look at pretty graphics and race an arcade game get Forza.
  17. Dec 6, 2013
    very fast loading time
    much tracks and cars
    much game mission

the best racing game in the world so far.

only bad if this game can go to ps4 would be great.
  18. Dec 6, 2013
    -GT6 is a very solid executed racing game. It is great that it is released in PS3 opposed to PS4 because then content would have to be sacrificed. If you don't believe, look at Forza 5. Look how much content is taken away just to have it on XBOX ONE.
    -Over 1200 cars in a video game? This is both good and bad. It's good because if you don't like 95% of the cars, theirs still a good 100
    cars that you like. The bad side is GT6 seemed like they focused on quantity over quality. Not all cars are designed that great, but it gets the job done and then some.
    -Tracks on the other hand, it murders every other racing game ever made, and will made. The widest variety of track ever and that's not all. Each track has a unique weather effect system and a cool day night cycle. You could play the same track twice in a row and have from sunny and warm to snowy and cold...at night.
    -Handling card in the game is superb. Need I say more? Not all things work though
    -Sound is not very good. Almost all cars sound the same and crashing into a wall sounds like dropping an empty card board box from 50 feet. But these things don't take away from the overall experience.
    -Also, it should be noted that almost every while controller will work.

So, if you like GT5, get GT6. If you like racing games, get GT6. If you are thinking about the GT series and what it has to offer, get GT6. If you have a PS3, get GT6.
  19. Dec 6, 2013
    GT6 Is an amazing game. The new physics engine is really polished and even though there is a learning curve, anyone that has played at least a few racing games before will learn it without any trouble. Nice to see previously 'standard' cars have been touched up to make them more attractive and pleasing to use in racing. The Premium vehicles look outstanding and looking at your glittering car on a sunset light race track is pretty close to gaming euphoria. I highly recommend this game to anyone faithful to the GT series or looking for a fresh racing game that is about a lot more than 'simulation' Expand
  20. Dec 6, 2013
    Gran Turismo 6 is a worthy addition to the series. It may not be perfect, but at least you don't get cheated out of content like in forza motorsport 5. The menu is easier to use and the racing is even better. Overall it's a great game and racers will love it.
  21. Dec 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Gran Turismo 6 improves on many things on it's predecessor like better visuals on the cars and background, lighting/shadows, tracks, better UI, physics, weather effects. It does has some minor drawbacks which i believe will be fixed with a patch in the near future like the engine sound and maybe the damage that the cars take..GT6 it's the best racing game in console Expand
  22. Dec 6, 2013
    It's the best simulation game of the word.Fisics,simulation,everithing is great.That simulation is amazing!Better than forza.But that sound is horrible.
  23. Dec 6, 2013
    GT6 is the game we were expecting from GT5. Yes, the damage model is nearly inexistent and the sounds could be better (they will be replaced soon) but the driving feeling alone makes this the best racing game, I have ever played. It feels just way better than before. And the track selection is just amazing. get it
  24. Dec 9, 2013
    Best gran turismo so far. The simulation is extreme nice for a video console. There is plenty amount of cars and tracks to keep playing for long time thanks again to the nice simulation realized.
    There is some negative points,like damage and AI, make the game get lot of low notes, but my point of view is a note of 9 or at least 8.5, but not less...
  25. Dec 13, 2013
    Love this game! It starts pretty basic but as you progress it gets better and better. There are so many stuff to do and it will take you some time but all worth it especially when you drive that perfect line...
  26. Dec 7, 2013
    Best driving sim out there! Best part of the game is the car handling. I drove my friend's L-plated Honda Jazz on the road. The in-game Honda Fit felt extremely similar in handling. I wasn't bothered by the slow novice events at the start of the game. In fact, I was relishing the realistic feel of an actual car, going up against the AIs with higher PP cars. Sure. GT AIs are just too well-mannered around the tracks, despite setting AI aggrassion to max. But, it's still an improvement over GT5, as they do bump you around a bit. Though the default controller buttons assigned by the game, seems odd; once its re-mapped, it felt just as natural as any other racer. Well, we know there's tonnes of contents! No doubt more so than Forza 5, but this gen's visuals just can't compare with next gen. Still, its amazing the PS3 can still output such a beauty. With Forza 4 & GT5 in my possession, I was about to skip GT6 until I heard B-Spec is coming! Yes! B-Spec! I can't wait! See, lots of games is about driving, but few cater to those who enjoy managing and spectating. So, PD, please hurry up with the B-Spec update! Expand
  27. Dec 9, 2013
    GT6 is simply what the GT5 should have been but at the same time being different enough that it doesn't look like another expansion pack for GT5.
    It got fast and smooth UI and better looking cars both premium and standard cars and vastly improved driving physics that make GT5 physics feels arcadey and dreaded EXP system got replaced by the ever motivated Star system,AI is slightly
    improved.
    With 1200 cars and 40+ tracks guarantees lengthy playtime definitely longevity is Gran Turismo' biggest value
    Music also continues to oozes and scream Classy feel with its smooth jazz and lounge music by dedicated artist both new and old.
    The adrenaline pumping tunes can be somewhat lacking but it still works.
    Weaknesses are that the standard cars despite got a much better look but it still there without proper views and engine sounds leaves a lot to be desired.
    The handling being so realistic to the point that it can be hard and frustrating to keep it in control after the car bit when using regular controller.
    Steering wheel is a must in order to fully enjoy GT6 ultra realistic handling and driving physics.
    The team is set to constantly improve the game too but even at its current state it's safe to say that the series had finally returned back on track.
  28. Dec 7, 2013
    Keep Sending Zero Points You Forza Fans! Nice Try...But Put Your Arcade Game Away And Play Some REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR.
    Graphics Look Better than GT5 Cars And Tracks Are Complete ..Polyphony Dont Release A Game With 14 Tracks And 100 Cars! Even They Game Development Takes 5 Year Long.
  29. Dec 7, 2013
    The king returns! Forget about micro transactions and just play! If you want to play fun arcade game please try another game but if you want to live in game you must try it.
  30. Dec 7, 2013
    I want to start off by saying that I have yet to play the full retail release of the game, but I felt like I needed to balance the scores out a bit because of the Forza fanboys spitting ignorance about the game. "Forza 5 so much better because GT6 has micro transactions." (Facepalm) I'd also like to say that I'm a fan of both GT and Forza. If you want pleasure from just sheer sense of just driving and want a strong connection to the cars you own and want it to take some time before you're cruising the Forza equivalent of A class and above cars, pick Gran Turismo. If you want better sound, customization, and want to get into the high end cars fast, Forza is your best bet. But both are good in their own ways. Grow up fanboys, and I mean both GT and Forza fanboys.

Gran Turismo:
    - more tracks
    - more cars, but many with less detail
    - well paced progression
    - outstanding sense of driving
    - more dynamic types of races and dynamic weather

Forza:
    - deep customization
    - good damage (cosmetic and performance)
    - all of it's smaller amount of cars are well detailed
    - better AI
    - better sense of speed
  31. Dec 7, 2013
    GT6 improved a lot. The new tyre and suspension physics are very good. Tthe tracks incl. the new ones the best this genre has to offer. Its like a racetrackparadise. The new menues are much better than the mess in GT5. And some of the new cars are simply stunning. This game will cost me a lot of time.
    I dont think that the microtransactions are a big deal. Nobody is forced to use them,
    because there will be a lot of races where you can earn up to 250000 Credits. Always been like that.

Forza 5 disappointed me this time being a rip off without any progress and changes, so im glad GT6 didnt disappoint me, so i can play a really good simulation without buying a new console.

I play it with my G27 and it feels awesome and authentic as ever. Simply the best simulation for consoles on the market.
  32. Dec 10, 2013
    GT6 is an incredible sim a huge step up from GT5. As a simulator I give it a 10/10 no question. The only reason It's getting a 9 is that the best console sim is wrapped up in a 7/10 game. Online is better but still not great and content is still hidden behind menus at times and the leader boards are a step back. One of the biggest complaints from people will be that there are still standard cars that don't look even close to premium cars. For me thats not too much of an issue. I use it as a sim and the actual look of the cars doesn't bother me as long as the physics are there, which they are. I'd pick it up if you're a sim fan or not just to try it. Theres loads of content and features that are great. Expand
  33. Jan 2, 2014
    By far the best installment in the series. It has a friendly user interface, lots of cars, events, tracks, and features! Graphics are great, sounds are, well, ok, still too digital, no low end, physics are, well duh, great, and overall game play: holy Buy this game if you haven't already!

PSN ID DylanBP15
  34. Jan 11, 2014
    A car and a track to race it on. That is the appeal of Gran Turismo. Purity and perfection. The joy of pushing these cars to the limits of both their and your limits has never felt better. The information that is transferred from what's happening on screen to the controller, I don't think, has ever been so comprehensive. This coupled with the improved in-game physics makes this game a modern classic and a beautiful swansong for the PS3.

The stripped down interface is a joy after the bloated effort from GT 5 and the loading times are significantly reduced.

After completing the GT World Championship the ending credits video rolls. Not to spoil anything but suffice it to say that this video goes a long way to pay tribute to the labour of love that Gran Turismo 6 is.

I would personally like to see more emphasis on timings rather than just the gold trophy displayed as your personal record and yes the sounds are an issue as is the damage rendering. The catalogue of cars are impressive but a decent update is certainly on the cards.

Gran Turismo is it's own thing. Polyphony place emphasis on certain areas and leave others to the imagination. It's almost as if the team live in a bunker in Japan and their sole purpose is to make Gran Turismo with as little or no influence from any other game in the racing/driving genre.

We have been promised a year of DLC and support and GT7 has been hinted at as early as 2015.

The launch of a console is never an easy or straightforward thing and I for one was all for letting the dust settle and allow Sony plenty of time to work the bugs out of their latest behemoth before buying a PS4 myself. With GT6 being a PS3 exclusive this helped and GT7 may just be the bundled deal that comes with my upgrade to next gen. The future for Gran Turismo is looking great.
  35. Dec 11, 2013
    GT6 is the most complete chapter of the serie. Polyphony Digital did a great job to develop a real driving simulation with a lot of new features (gps, lobby online, various races, events) and new graphic engine with stunning visuals. The only bad points are: IA low at first part of Career (very good to the rest), B-Spec absent, social feature absent. A great masterpiece for every PS3 user.
  36. Dec 8, 2013
    GT 6 is much better than GT 5. It has a new face, has a better graphics, lots of improvements in physics more cool stuff to do, like Goodwood Festival and Coffee breaks and i think they made a good choice when decided to refuse of levels, stars are much better and friendly :D Game become much more interesting than ever.
    Why everyone crying about mini transactions? You want a super car
    ASAP? Then you can buy credits and buy a car! In FORZA 5 you're buying cars for 5 dollars each. IN GT 6 you can buy 5 cars for 5 dollars, not super cars, but very good like Nissan Skyline or Subaru Impreza or some Mitsubishi Lancer, which are very cool in my opinion.
    Why 9 out of 10? Because i wanted this game on PS 4 :D
  37. Dec 10, 2013
  38. Dec 7, 2013
    I stepped to the GT6 from GT2, so I am very impress of the change. I give it a 10/10 because its a u like it or u don't, I don't think its better than forza both seems very fun to play.
  39. ATS
    Dec 8, 2013
    Gran Turismo 6 is the best Gran Turismo ever.Cars,tracks,gameplay,graphic,weather and time simulation-everything is amazing.If you love Gran Turismo you should buy it and don't listen to the people who says that Gran Turismo 6 is bad beause that's wrong.See you on tracks
  40. Dec 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well, after playing GT5 for over 2 years everyday i well and truly got sick of it (great game just played it too much)
    After the bugs of GT5 i wasn't looking forward to GT6 as much as i normally would a GT game but OMG this game is good, no, its great!

Still standard cars and still poor sounds but everything else is much better.
    Faster loading, better laid out UI, more cars, more tracks and a different physics model.
    What a physics model it is! It is right up there with the best PC sims and is absolutely sublime.
    Every bump & camber can be seen and felt and the amount of grip comes through like its directly wired to your brain.
    It is by far the biggest change and makes GT5 feel like Ridge Racer!

AI have been reworked and whilst there is a certain amount of rubber banding they are fast, will try to overtake, don't randomly stop or dawdle around in a procession anymore, they even make mistakes and will give you a bump, its a bit like racing in an open lobby online and vastly improved.
    Coffee breaks & One make challenges are back, you can even drive on the moon!
    The Goodwood Festival of Speed is another highlight, think getting a car up that short hill is easy? Think again!
    1200 cars, 100 track variations and constant updates will keep you entertained for months if not years.
    Fantastic
  41. Dec 9, 2013
    it is the most accurate car sim on the market, if you live cars this is for you.
    it's a bit unfamiliar for new comers but when you get used to it you'll have a great time.
    and it's the only racing game which contains NASCAR, F1, Rally, all together.
  42. Dec 9, 2013
    I have both Forza 5 from the very 1st day and Gt6 from exactly the very own day, I have been a hardcore racing simulators player for more than 20 years and really I can not understand how people can even compare Gt6 with Forza 5. GT6 is absolutely SUPERIOR in every aspect, hand down the best racing game in the last years and that with a 7years old console...!!! And I repeat Ihave both consoles Xbox1 and Ps3. I can not imagine what work of art game will Gt7 be... Expand
  43. Jan 11, 2014
    I'am utterly confused why critics and users alike are giving this game 7's and even 6's! WTF? Ok it would of been better on PS4 or as a DLC to GT5 but this is the best driver of the year - better than Forza 5! And it may not be as genre defeing as GT5 or GT4, but it doesn't need to be. Despite that being very disappointing, they did the best they could with PS3. Lets face it, it won't be genre changing on PS3, but what they've done here is refined the brilliant formula of GT5, really giving us a taste of what's to come. These critics shouldn't be complaining about GT6 but looking forward to GT7 on PS4. Now lets talk about the gameplay. Handling and precision is at its max, bringing the series closest to realism it's ever been, making you feel like your really driving, espicialy in first person. Hell even the incredibly silly moon buggy sections are realistic, applying real moon physics. The graphics are decent and the multiplayer is a blast, dominating the game. In addition to this, there are 1200 cars!!!! ACE! What other game has that number of cars? I think that sums it up. Many people will say stick with GT5, but their wrong, this is defiantly worth your while. Expand
  44. Dec 11, 2013
    GT6 is beautiful, uses the maximal power of ps3 hardware, greater diversity of cars and race mode. The race physics it' s more realistic tham Gt5, however, has the same mistakes predecessors. Japanise mistakes.
  45. Dec 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. this is the best sim race game for the moment better than Forza on XB1 nice gameplay nice gfx for ps3 .
    Is just like real driving .
    I have a PS4 and i play more on GT6 !
    Is a great game and i can tell you buy this from ps3 I love this GT6 is simple the best off the moment
  46. Dec 14, 2013
    This is by far the best racing game to come out for the PS3. I have been playing the Gran Turismo series for the past 10 years now, and this is not only has the best menus, but the cars, music, and tracks are the best by far. Racing has become much more competitive than in GT5 and now requires the cars that you drive to actually be reasonable for the race, no more driving a GTR against a Ford Ka. Many people have complained about the microtransactions but unless you actually look for them, you would never even know that it was an option. I have yet to feel that I need to pay to play. It seems like they implemented the system just for those who don't want to actually race to win credits. The difficulty progresses in a very pleasant manner, and I can actually feel and see how my driving is improving. I cannot dock points for the lack of damage modeling because the new suspension and tire modeling that they do creates a much more realistic feel. I have never spun out more in a racing game, you truly can tell the difference between 4wd, front wheel drive and rear wheel drive. By far the best GT game yet. I highly recommend it. Expand
  47. Dec 19, 2013
    This game is very good: the grafic is beautiful. The story is very wonderful!My vote is 9! Driving model further improved, even with the internal view A title that has "learned" from the mistakes of interface and balance of GT5 Many cars and mode, interesting career The machines, the lighting system, the variable weather, the day night cycle The damage is still too little influence on the outcome of the race

Please note that the AI ​​of the opponents is driven

The graphics engine alternative to other beautiful things much less
  48. Jan 12, 2014
    Perfect game. Never a dull moment playing it. :D The career mode has received a better structure, the physics are more realistic, the loading times are shorter. 95% of the time is spent racing. A huge number of cars to choose from each time you wanna buy a new car.
  49. Dec 8, 2013
    I approached this game with a mite trepidation, as three years ago I picked up GT5 with a sense of what should have been greatness, let down by a game that whilst was anything but terrible, certainly did not justify the wait, and destroyed the expectations of what should have been at least, for myself alone.

GT5 was, and still is, a massive heap of flaws and contradictions, with some
    of the legendary game in their somewhere, but only a small amount.

The good news then, is that GT6 is almost a return to greatness read:almost!! I feel that it still isn't that game we were promised after GT4, but I'll get to that in time.

Presentation: the menus are much easier to work-around this time, and are much better laid-out. Load times for races can be slightly long sometimes, and there is a one gig patch to install when taking the game online oh, and the sound is a major issue, but there's nothing that gets in the way of the gameplay too much.

Graphics: in few words, generally excellent. they're sharp, and dependent upon the options you choose, there can either be slight tearing or frame rate stutter, but the detail, and the lighting are awesome. The cars are wonderfully portrayed, and most of all, there's that classic GT sense of "sway" or "motion" when controlling the cars, that no other driving game quite has it adds weight to the action, and provides that extra sense of feedback to the controller.

Sound: happily, the overused jazzy tunes have gone and have made way for some guitar-led tracks, but unhappily the sounds of the cars in the game is really quite banal. I know that when you're in a car you wouldn't quite hear the engine as you'd want to at times (well, perhaps if you own a Shelby Cobra or Aston Martin!!), but hey, couldn't we have a little throaty roar? Quite disappointing really.

Gameplay: and now, this is the reason you should be playing this, or even contemplating picking it up from the shelves!! Its the same great driving you've always loved, albeit just improved with a few tweaks here and there. Perhaps the real beauty of the game is that Polyphony bless them, have realised that once the game engine was updated as much as it needed to be, then it should be left-alone completely, and the front-end and other gameplay options should be tended to. For example, the licenses now are over in minutes, and are only designed to push your driving skills to the point needed that's it. No more endless dirges of multiple sections to pass!! Another thing that must be added, is that for the first time (since GT3 certainly), there's a sense of something else in the game fun. It makes you want to play it, and the cold and sterile approach of GT4 has largely gone (I know it was something that GT5 tried to and failed).

Overall: Gran Turismo 6 (to give it its full name) is a lot of fun, and even if now its as fashionable as a pair of blue denim jeans, and even if its staid old traditions are somewhat harsh to some, then its all the better for them. A really good enduring, welcome back to the past.
  50. Dec 20, 2013
    best driving game ever created in the history of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  51. Dec 23, 2013
    I can finally enjoy Gran Turismo. GT6 is FOCUSED. I love the physics...I love the graphics...I love the sound of certain cars....I love this game. The body roll is incredible and the way the car reacts is so damn realistic. So many cars and tracks you don't know which one to choose. The new updates only make it better and better. This is the result of real passion for cars. 10/10
  52. Dec 9, 2013
    Im playing grand turismo 6 more than 10 hours this game has improved in every aspect better physics better handling, and better graphic it is the best gt so far, this is what gt5 should be, so many cars, huge amount of tracks. IEVery fan of gt saga should have this game
  53. Dec 9, 2013
    The handling model is what this game is all about. It's unbelievably accurate. The new tracks are great additions. It's the greatest racing sim for car nuts. Some niggling little tedious menu bits, and the super expensive cars are a bit out of reach without buying credits. Overall though, it's great. If you're looking for Mario Kart though, pick up Mario Kart.
  54. Dec 20, 2013
    GT6 best racing game in consoles 2013 year. This Is Game best!!!!!!! And Good Graphics, Good Soundtrack, but unfortunately does not have a 3D mode. Best Exclusive for PS3
  55. Dec 20, 2013
    This game sucks when it comes to crashing. I mean that aspect of the game is so flawed. Other than the out dated modeled cars can't really find anything else to complain about?
  56. Jan 12, 2014
    This game is far way better than Gran Turismo 5. The new physics engine is good even the tire system!
    I tried to compare the two but what the heck. The 6th just blew Gran Turismo 5. This is a must have for a beginner in racing games. :)
  57. Dec 30, 2013
    Bought this game the second i found it was out. Game is improved version of GT5, but that does not slow it down. Positive changes: You don't get stuck into loading screen all the time, multiplayer features much better, easy to look for top dog's track replays and "career" mode is much better this time around. Chasing gold medals pumps up difficulty.

The biggest negative aspect of the
    game is still opponent AI drivers. They drive like crack heads and only time you see them trying to clean pass you is on a long straight. Otherwise they just pump you out of the road, hit you etc etc.

If you have good wheel & Pedal combination. This game is must buy.
  58. Jan 26, 2014
    I used to play every Gt game since GT1 and every time Polyphony do its best to deliver the best game quality and experience and its not a exception with GT6 , great graphics new music tracks , the original Menu music any GT fan will love it instantly , BUT BUT BUT , i dont know if im a good driver or what bcz i play in professional mode i mean assistance at all , MT ... and seems like u can finish the race without going out track , hope its not scripted too bcz Simulation # scripting . Expand
  59. Dec 28, 2013
    Gran Turismo 6 is definitely a lot better than GT5, in every single aspect. So many new cars and tracks...now it's so easy to select which one you want. Kazunori Yamauchi is humble and deserves all the attention for his series.
  60. Jan 17, 2014
    Great game! Huge improvement over gt5. Still the gold standard for racing games on consoles. Will be waiting to see what project cars brings!

Matt
  61. Jan 18, 2014
    Gran Turismo 6 is in no way perfect, but for a racing game it comes relatively close. The new menu interface is sleek and efficient no longer do you have to go to your garage menu to change your car. Now you can do change your car from almost any menu in the game, even from inside the tuning shop, which cuts down on loading times. The graphics are as well done as in GT5 and the physics engine has been improved slightly as well. The number of cars and tracks is vast and diverse like the last game. While the music is still awful, it wasn't a huge problem for me because I had a laptop with Pandora going whenever I was playing. The new race system makes the game a lot easier for beginners, even though you have no choice on your first car. There really aren't any Micro-Transactions unless you go looking for them. All in all it's a great racing game that can only be improved on the PS4. Expand
  62. Feb 1, 2014
    If you're looking for a racing game, simply buy this. Graphics are stunning for what PS3 can do (although some old cars ported from previous GT editions look very bad at close distances), almost 1080 p at 60fps.
    But most important is the game play. The physics of the cars are simply awesome, and you'll enjoy the game even without an steering wheel. All you have to do to start a race and
    configure your car is now fast, easy and polished, and there is an amazing amount of circuits (with a course editor incoming in a few weeks). The support of the community and of Polyphony Digital is high and increases every week, giving us free updates with more content, cars, money bonuses, online tournaments...
    In the bad side, the UI is not very good, but you can more or less fix it in the menu putting it in 'aggressive' (they'll go very aggressive, even crashing you to overtake). Surprisingly the UI behaves awesomely realistic when you race only 1 car of the machine in certain races of the career mode. Also, the sounds of the cars lack in deep and sometimes is like hearing a vacuum cleaner (sometimes this is not bad because real cars sound similar...)
  63. Apr 27, 2014
    Gran Turismo 6 is without a doubt the best racing simulator of this current generation of games. The car handling has improved dramatically in comparison to GT 5, cars no longer randomly skid out of control and the drifting is so much more realistic. Its stunning graphics make it look like a PS4 game. The selection of cars has increased to massive size giving players a more diverse selection of vehicles. Some may claim that Forza is the better simulator but the truth is comparing Forza to this is like comparing Rebecca Black to The Beatles. Expand
  64. Feb 27, 2014
    top graphics,high-end music,top gameplay,faster load times,more contents,simply better than froza 4 & 5. i got to say the first try was a "easy step" for me.
  65. Apr 25, 2014
    Gran Turismo has one of the best graphics. Many things you can do. Over 1000 cars. Recommended for people who love racing, drifting and lots of things. So fun. It's da best. >.< Customization are so fun to do.
  66. May 18, 2014
    Não há um salto gráfico em relação ao 5(é melhorado em poucos detalhes), mas o dinamismo nos menus, o sistema de habilitação, os loadings, tudo foi aprimorado dando muito mais prazer ao jogar. a física continua fantástica e é muito mais fácil de perder o controle do carro (mesmo com as assistências ligadas) que seu antecessor. Muito bom
  67. Feb 28, 2014
    GT6 is just the latest of what have been an amazing line up of racing games over the years. I love starting and mastering the simple stuff... a Honda Civic and then working my skills and my bank account up to an Nissan GTR Spec V and then on to the big boys like a Bugatti Veyron. The graphics, controls, sound effects, music and anything else you can think of is all there. Waiting to be driven to a million RPMs. Expand
  68. Feb 28, 2014
    Great game, a pretty large improvement over GT5. Although yes, there are still standard cars and God-awful sounds, the simulation is the best I have ever experienced. Easily my favorite GT game.
    Once PD gives the game better sounds, the Community and Quick-Race modes, plus all the other things they promised would be later implemented in the game, I will give the game a 10. For now, I
    think it deserves a 9. Expand
  69. Jun 18, 2014
    As a huge fan of the series, this is the best version on PS3...load time improvements are the first thing I noticed over GT5. Car physics certainly feel more realistic and I don't think the micro-transactions take away from the game at all. They are simply there for people who don't have the time/patience to earn credit the hard way...not a big deal. I'd say GT2 is easily my favorite probably followed by a tie between this and GT4. My only complaint is there is nothing really exciting and new feeling. It feels like the same GT as it has since the beginning but they need to do something more...smarter tougher AI would be a good start. The AI feels just as dumb as it was in GT1 Expand
  70. Jul 4, 2014
    While I've only played GT5 for less than 20 hours, I can say the improvements made to GT6 were in my case worth while. Previously on GT5, rally races resulted to a strange 'hollowed wood' knocking noise on my Logitech G27, possibly caused by improper use of the FFB (force feedback). Not only has that dissipated, the general feel of the wheel and responsiveness seems to have been improved and is now more enjoyable. in addition the UI has been cleaned up dramatically; it's now much more organized and easily navigable. While I can't say that this installment has brought in many new innovative features, just having the force feedback signal somehow repaired was well money spent in my case. Expand

1. Mar 4, 2014
    In some ways GT6 feels like a robust expansion pack, but there are enough general improvements and additions that you'll find this release makes GT5 obsolete. A fine return to form at the tail end of the generation.
  2. Without a doubt the best GT in the series thus far, but held back by aging game design and time-delayed DLC features. [January 2014, p70]
  3. Feb 13, 2014
    Gran Turismo 6 continues the familiar path, not taking any risks but delivering solid, fun driving experience. Standard cars still really need a major update though. [Jan 2014]