5.3

1. Oct 2, 2013
    Despite the terrible servers, grand theft auto online is basically just a terrible online game. It's like World of Warcraft and Diablo in the sense that you have to grind money to buy things with no actual goals. The game modes jobs, missions or whatever the f*** they are, they are pretty badly made up.

I'm really disappointed because I was really looking forward to the online. They
    should of stuck to GTA IV way of doing it. Oh well, rockstar are now with EA in my game developers rank list, that's how low they are. Expand
  2. Oct 3, 2013
    Sorry Rockstar even Cod and Activision games servers work on day one and you don't lose your character details and progression after a few hours with those games.

Also the character creations a joke as well, what did you research for inspiration when you made that? The Sims?
  3. Oct 5, 2013
    Shows so much promise, but remains unplayable a week into launch due to glitches and server problems. Players are plagued with connection issues, with many reporting complete loss of progress after logging hours into characters due to an unreliable cloud server.
  4. Oct 6, 2013
    So far GTA Online is a disappointment. It's far from the open world MMO style crime game I was hoping it would be. The content isn't particularly impressive and it is filled with glitches and server issues. It can still be fun, especially if you're playing with friends, but the uninspired and somewhat bland content brings the whole experience down. If Rockstar Games cleans up the bugs and server issues, and adds some new content that will actually excite people, then they will have a truly great online game for people to play. As it stands right now GTA Online is fun, but sadly disappointing and hardly impressive at all. Expand
  5. Oct 3, 2013
    I can understand that it is was probably inevitable that GTA online would have issues due to it's popularity but rockstar really should have been prepared for this, I enjoyed the single player campaign without a doubt but the online issues as in game freeze and glitch's are frustrating, but not just that the character customization is rubbish there is no variety in the customization it's very limited, it's the little things like this that make a difference. Expand
  6. Oct 3, 2013
    I couldn't played game. Always or "you are kicked from the session" (the newest error), or "cloud servers ain't available" or something else. Rockstar, if you want to BETA TEST you must say "we wan't OBT for GTA O" and everyone will understand. But if this is release go duck yourselves!
  7. Oct 22, 2013
    How rockstar could up the online part of the greatest game this year is beyond me, it seems like they spent all the developing time of GTA online on marketing since the game is in no way as good as it was portrayed to be. One of the biggest reasons for that is the way rockstar talked about performing heists with your friends when the only "heist" you can perform is robbing a liquor store or a 24/7 not robbing banks as they showed in the trailer.
    The worst thing is the community where everyone just shoots everyone on sight because no one uses voice chat, and if you don't want to play on public like me and just with your friends you will have a hard time doing missions and jobs since when you leave a job you will be kicked right back into public instead of private and sometimes you end up in different jobs then your friends after starting a tennis match for example.
    If you expected a multiplayer like rockstar talked about you better have 15 friends that want's to play like you otherwise you mighte wanna wait for something else.
  8. Oct 3, 2013
    Disgusting, the complete opposite of single player, a fancy lobby for minigames interwoven with a grind for money farm fest. Not to mention the minigames are so bad. You replay missions to grind for money, races and deathmatches, 16 players in a map so big, the free roam is pathetic. This is not even mentioning the servers were a disgrace, even though they release it 2 weeks after launch to avoid the bad reviews. Billion dollar game huh? Can't even get the concept for a good online game right, but you nailed single player which i loved. Shame really. The people who came up with the online design should not be considered for the next GTA. Good job on milking those stupid enough to buy money with real money. Expand
  9. Oct 20, 2013
    I have held back on writing a review on this hoping the issues would be solved, however since the latest patch made it so hours spent on my character were lost as it did not save I no longer will hold back. Other multiplayer games (MMO's) do not get the favourable treatment that some review sights are giving Rockstar by holding back with reviews. Rockstar anticipated there would be issues, if so why was there no public beta testing period before release!? I admit when it works, I have had one hell of a laugh with my friends online. The graphics are really good, it runs smoothly 99% of the time but the issues with the cloud servers plague this game either not letting you in at all or now not saving progress meaning wasted hours. This is now weeks after release and is unacceptable with no signs of improving and as stated the last patch seems to have made it worse. The character creator is the worst I have ever come across, why they didn't go for something that allowed the player to be in full control of how they look is beyond me, I am forced to wear something on my face due to the fact that my eyes look extremely freakish as though they are trying to drill through to the back of my head. I really hope all issues with this game are solved but I have to admit I'm in doubt Rockstar will be able to fix the mess the game is left in seeing as there is no sign of light at the end of the tunnel. I have given it a 4 out of 10 as when it has briefly worked, I have never laughed so much in my life with my friends online Expand
  10. Oct 21, 2013
    GTA v as a game is great, but online still is a joke. Between character deletion, downtimes, the bad sport system (which meens you cannot play it like GTA or you'll be kicked), glitches that effect missions (have had several rounds where randomly die with no apparent reason, races where I finished two or three positions different than what I was, or when fleeing the police never fails cars will mystically spawn right in front of you). The list goes on besides the fact its a boring grind your way to be better than everyone else, which u won't because glitchers are far ahead of the curve.Needless to say by the time they get everything working no one will be playing it anymore. Expand
  11. Oct 7, 2013
    There are a myriad of problems on the PS3 version of GTA Online: - Disconnecting issues (Prominently 'Timed Out' error messages) - Jobs not downloading - Kicking everybody from Freeroam when you come near them - Constant resetting of character's - Being stuck on loading screens for 10-20 minutes and most of the time it not launching the session - Mandatory Tutorials (Of which you're forced to playthrough everytime you lose a character)
    - XP resetting randomly throughout a game.

All these problems that the online is plagued with make it intolerable to play online. Hardly anything can be done, all aspects of the online are broken. The updates have improved it somewhat with the features and stability but it's still a disjointed, unfocused heap of a mess. Please sort this out Rockstar! For now, I'm giving this a 0 for unplayability but for effort it'd be an 8 or 9.
  12. Dec 21, 2013
    I honestly got addicted to this multiplayer but it was nothing compared to the amazing singlplayer. the multiplayer is sort of unbearable for people who don't have the free time to play it, for example your stats going down when you are not playing it. people over 18 don't exactly have the free time to play this multiplayer to its fullest extent its just people with the free time such as children which there are lots of who at a level gamer like myself who plays multiple games could only dream of achieving. I feel microtransaction are supposedly being forced down our throat in this multiplayer as rockstar have made it nearly impossible to get anything without playing for twenty hours. I managed to get a tank however without buying microtransactions. This tank took me forever to achieve however soon after I get it I end up in a bad sport server because frankly you are not allowed to blow up other peoples cars in grand theft. when I ended up in the bad sport server I could no longer join my friends freely and it is really annoying to be forced to not play with your friends in a online game because you did something you should be allowed to do when some one tries to kill. I stopped playing the game for a few days until it was gone but if you don't play your time will be extend which it has for me as I have now triple the amount of bad sport time as when I started. Expand
  13. Oct 21, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Problem ridden... Character creation SUCKS D**K!! I mean the fact that you have to make your character off of F***K**G HERITAGE? REALLY? It is completely irrelevant and is a waste of time... Not only that you have to literally SUFFER TO MAKE MONEY!!! As in, do certain jobs in hope of decent money to even purchase a characters sock!! Now there's only 2 ways to make DECENT MONEY and that is TIME ABSORBING SURVIVAL which honestly takes to long or you steal a STANDARD (non-purchasable) vehicle and sell it at LS CUSTOMS and you'll barely make any money!! THANK YOU ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also sometimes people lose purchased properties and their content!! And HEISTS which were shown on the M****RF***ING trailer AREN'T IN THE ONLINE GAME? WHY?!?!?!?!?! I just say get online for social experience and maybe once every 10 days SHOOT SOME RANDOM A**H**E. I honestly say that ROCKSTAR F**KED UP THE ONLINE whereas the Story Mode is FANTASTIC... GREAT F**KING JOB ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CERTAIN THAT THE F**KING 500K STIMULUS PACKAGE WON"T DO SH*T ABOUT THE SH*T-TACKULAR GAMEPLAY!! And lastly crews and friends are the only thing that makes online worth playing...
  14. Oct 20, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto Online is the single-player activities of Grand Theft Auto V transplanted into the multiplayer format of Red Dead Redemption.

It seems to be reasonably well-conceived but very poorly implemented as it's loaded with both bugs and oversights. What remains to be seen is whether it's also poorly executed if and when it finally does work as intended. For now, it's plagued
    by underwhelming (and at times incompetent) performance, incomplete content, and player abuse of game mechanics.

It's a shame that this comes in the same packaging as GTA V.
  15. Nov 11, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto Online is a fun game to start, but gets seriously repetitive and boring over time.

Character Creation in GTA Online is very weak. You are asked to pick two grand-parents, which will then create the look of your character, based on their look. Not really any customization involved, which lets it down. However, I did manage to make a character that I could stick with, but
    it did take some time after the awful issues at launch.

When I finally got into the game, after a few days of trying, I have to admit, it was pretty fun. Crashing into stores taking money, playing cool missions with your friends, maybe stealing cars or drugs, and of course, travelling around the huge map. You can also do races, death-matches or team based games, buy all sorts of things like cars and guns then customize them to your liking, and many other activities and even sports that you can do in the single-player.

Now, I barely play GTA Online. All that great sounding stuff introduced at the start quickly becomes dreadful. You start to realise the stores are all the same, and the money you get from them is almost useless. Missions become awfully repetitive. I must have collected a huge amount of cars for Simeon, and a ton of drugs for Gerald, it just gets boring doing almost the same thing in every mission! Of course, there are different missions, but again, they become painful after some time. I think you'll get the picture now. Everything available to you in GTA Online isn't fun to play again and again and again.

The most disappointing thing of all in GTA Online, is the absence of Heists. I few weeks before it launched, I asked a few people online, 'Will there be heists available to play, similar to the single player, where you can jump in a bank, use tactics like stealth or loud and dumb, and take all its money? Maybe something similar to Payday, but, with A GTA twist.' People laughed, thought I was being stupid, they even thought I was trolling. They said 'Of course, why wouldn't they include it?'. Well to this day, there are no heists in GTA Online. Who's laughing now? However, I won't lower the score because of this, as I have heard they are coming, but just later on. I still would like to play them now to be honest.

This game can be fun, at times. Hopefully you find the right thing for you which makes it enjoyable. For me, like said before, it's simply travelling around the huge world, interacting with other players, and being on the run. But overall, I am shocked by the lack of creativity from Rockstar, the makers of awesome games like Red Dead Redemption, how did they come to this? So much could have made this amazing, and it's quite funny how poor this is compared to GTA V.
  16. Nov 15, 2013
    wrote a review about GTA V as a whole on other page but here ill give it a 2 because that's what the online truly deserves at this point. I will update and revise this as online perhaps gets better with updates but in its current state, it is frustrating and unplayable. more details soon. the main problem being loosing money every time you die, even if your killed by some jerk over and over. the money in your bank gets drained by it too, so its all pointless so far. missions pay so lil, barley covers costs of bullets. for shame. poorly designed and launched. Expand
  17. Nov 27, 2013
    Really disappointed with Online. It was fun to begin with, but now I don't have the urge to play it. Too many broken issues, especially around killing other players in cars/tanks!
  18. Oct 16, 2013
    everything is up and running compared to the problems at launch. very very addicting and fun. putting bounties on people and putting out hits are only a couple of the things that make gta online so much fun.
  19. Nov 12, 2013
    GTA Online has had a very rocky start. With entire servers being down the first day and characters being deleted it's easy to see how the fanbase could be upset,but GTA Online is now up and running and it is a absolute blast to play....if you are a social gamer.

GTA Online is just as Massive and exciting as the campaign is,no longer must you have to deal with a sub-par world. You have
    the freedom to do whatever you want, be it buy a house,customize your car,be a gangster and rob stores,attend movies,or even become a Hitman. The multiplayer freedom of this game is stunning. If you don't feel like exploring the streets with others you can always play a mission,participate in a Race, a deathmatch, a Survival mode and more,all accessible in an almost seamless transition.

Another feature which deserves mention is the Good/Bad Sport system. Being a Good sport means being you are a player who doesn't quit,who doesn't break other players possessions, and so on. Being a bad sport means you often leave game's before they are over,break other players property and just generally troll.Good sports receive occasional rewards and are allowed to play with other good sports Basically everyone while Bad sports are permitted from playing with GS and must play with other Bad sports.

Make no mistake, this game is an MMO,and it shares the problems that most MMO's do. For one the PvP Player vs. Player environment is very competitive,most players are extremely experienced in these games and have a "way with words" if you catch my drift.This is not a problem if you are also competitive,if you are you may even have fun proving your superiority against others but for those of you who learn slowly or just want to have fun will find it difficult to enjoy their gaming session when they've been called a for the 18th time for making a mistake. Friends like to play in tight sessions so when you join co-op lobbies with friends and begin talking,you'll either be muted,threatened,or straight up kicked. it prefers that you have either a Clan, a Group of friends,or a Mic to fully enjoy. The game pushes you to be social and interact with other players and if you don't have any way of communicating with others you are gonna have a hard time getting by. It is also not recommended to play with anything but top quality internet connection as those with slightly laggy connections will find themselves often joining lobbies with very small amounts of people, signing out mid-mission which is a very bad thing,and i'll explain why soon ),or negating kills and XP altogether. Leaving mid-mission is a particularly bad thing because you are in risk of becoming a Bad sport due to no fault of your own. Character creation is very shallow and dissapointing as you will not be allowed to create the exact person you want,and odds are you will have to settle with whatever is closest to what you desired.Like an MMO,you need money to do,or get anything worthwhile from good guns and fast cars, to nice clothes and to pay for that team of mercenaries you secretly hired to hunt down your friend. Without money you'll often find yourself bored and grinding on throwaway missions and races to get a decent amount and resume having fun. This also doesn't help when you are murdered be it car bomb,sniper round to the heart,or just punched in the face and robbed for your hard earned money. You could turn on Passive mode to become invincible to other players weapons but you are no longer allowed to fight yourself,and other players can still kill you via explosions or running into you with there car.

All in all, GTAO is a great game and great addition to an already fantastic game. GTAO is worth the price tag for GTA V alone and should not be missed by social/competitive gamers.
  20. Oct 10, 2013
    So after 1 week of issues, I have finally gone to the moment of playing GTA online. Despite network issues, it feels like a good game (with the only issues of going into a session or timing out in a match that is about to begin.
  21. Nov 9, 2013
    GTA Online after playing the GTA V Single player is not that great. But it can be enjoyable if you really really want it hard. And it has it's moments. At level 20, I say worth a try.
  22. Oct 6, 2013
    Although the character creation sucks and there are some glitches, the online is still awesome. So many game types and activities, great customization, buying properties and all the awesome stuff. And it is free near a 40+ long single player with all side activities.
  23. Oct 21, 2013
    Now that GTA on-line is up and running after the countless issues it had at the start, I can honestly say that the multi-player is a mixed bag, it revolves around an economical system where every player competes for reputation and money however its slow start and bland mission detract from the fact that to unlock some of the better vehicles, weapons and features you have to grind your way to the top and it may not always be enjoyable especially when the occasional glitch happens that makes you loose certain possessions.

I mentioned the missions being bland and that's because they really are, every mission plays out pretty much the same and the death matches simply are not well complimented by the style of game-play GTA has to offer. The races can be fun with friends however it can ultimately become frustrating and seems to only pay of when you are winning them and I found that the only real good way of grinding for cash is to play survival over and over again, but this can be really boring and tedious. The way the online tries to fuse in RPG elements detracts from the overall experience of the game and you can only feel it working well in you favour at higher levels and because they wanted a flowing economy in the game they needed to add npc features to game such as you doing missions for Simeon and Trevor which was a nice touch but i think they could of been implemented better and have a larger impact since obtaining the right amount of money is a chore.

However it isn't all bad as free roaming can be very fun at time especially when you are with friends, the bounty system can be a double edged sword but can provide with some excellent entertainment and challenging yourself to master entering the army base and stealing a jet to kill everyone in the lobby can really pay of in certain missions. When you finally go through the pain of grinding for cash and levels you can finally afford for a possession that you actually want and this can really bump up the game because when i purchased my first duper car i was especially delighted (only to go online the next day to find that the game did not save the transaction for purchasing the car and I lost all my money and the car).

Overall while this review is short I am guilty on not fully exploring the on-line because I am simply not captured by the way it works however I can understand as to why others would.
  24. Nov 2, 2013
    Grand theft auto online is the best, online component that was ever aded to online sanbox console game of this generation, Online mode basiclly have most of single player components, and ads it own, biggest problem ofo nline besides bugs, is the fact that a lot of content was not presented to us, with lead to beliving that online is empty, however a lot of people seems to forget that online is going to be improved over the singleplayer. For now game deserves 8/10 and possibly 10/10 in the future. If you are not happy with online at the moment, i reccoment to dont play and come back in lets say half a year and see if you like it now. Expand
  25. Nov 11, 2013
    Start at a 5 and we'll adjust the score with +/- + Perfectly realised modern open world with stunning graphics + Vehicles handle very well with a realism that remains fun + Wide array of weapons to choose from, projectile, explosive and stabbing and bludgeoning + Ability to connect easily with friends and enjoy the game together + Large number of missions and races to choose from that will continue to be expanded on
    + Not very much lag overall in comparison to other online games of nearly the same scale
    + Things to do for solo gamers in the online experience
    + A nice rate of progression in levels and unlocks

- Improper sentancing to Bad Sport pool seperates gamers from their friends and forces them to wear a Dunce cap, sometimes for illegitimate reasons. Why are they punishing gamers for destroying personal vehicles in the game but we are free to murder policemen and destroy state property? Does not compute.
    - The tank should not be in the online experience, especially if you are punishing people for destroying vehicles, same goes for the Buzzard attack chopper, what were they thinking? Making them availabile in missions is one thing, but seeing them in freemode is ridiculous
    - Restricting character appearances via clothes unlocked at certain levels and a lackluster character design tool make everyone looks relatively the same, we need more tools that bring out the individual, more hats!
    - The missions seem too scattered, and while the forced opening scene with Lamar pissed me off to no end when I have to see it every time I make a new character, I would still appreciate a bit more incentive to follow a chain of missions
    - The freeroaming mode needs more depth and immersibility, there should be gangsters go to battle in the streets just like the original GTA:SA had, we should be able to join street gangs, there needs to be more connection between our characters and the world they are in,
    - it needs more persistence, more choices for property, the ability to own more than one garage, and the list goes on for the small things in the game but they only deserve one negative altogether

The game is overall ambitious and fun to play at times and I think it has a lot of potential. So adding it all up I give the game a 7/10
  26. Apr 16, 2014
    it seems all the bad reviews are about the bugs, which were fixed when I was playing and with friends this is fun otherwise its a fragfest but you should be use to that if you play cod or bf, im just glad I can do it in a sports car or golf cart so its fun for me and I really like the level creator for deathmatches and races. so all the neg reviews need to try it again, it is free to play online after all and 1 month after it launched all the bugs were gone, atleast not any when I would play, so they didn't even give the gme a month, you don't need ps plus to play it and no monthly charge, so quit being whiners Expand
  27. Apr 15, 2014
    Online had a rocky start no doubt they patched in the first month the game now is so fun golf with friends is fun to the glitches were hilarious that's the first time i have said that glitches were fun but back to the game so far before heists and the really good stuff this game is no doubt fun i would give this a 10 but some things lacked like customization women had better things which was disappointing the missions were fun and had interest there were hackers and glitchers but aside the bad stuff the game is fun i play when there's nothing to do the crews add interest with your friends in all the game is amazing Expand
  28. May 7, 2014
    I've decided to finally review GTA's Online counterpart, after almost a good year of playing it. This review is only my opinion and doesn't reflect yours or others.

Terrible Online game based strictly on Microtransactions. Heist were scrapped so they could sell it in a future DLC Pack, but advertised like they would be in the game on day one. 7 months later, still no heist. FIrst it was
    before winter, then it got bumped to sometime in 2014, then it got bumped to spring time, now that spring is almost over, it has now been pumped to being part of paid DLC in the future. I am not stupid enough to pay for a feature that was advertised as being free and part of the game on day one.

Passive Mode serves no purpose other then to make you waste $100. No one can shoot you, but you can still be ran over and killed or blown up.

You get put in bad sport lobbies, strictly for defending yourself against bad sports.

Guns and Ammo are extremely over priced. Jobs pay out low strictly so Rockstar can hopefully force their over priced cash cards onto you that give you very little cash for your real cash. I don't mind grinding some jobs out, but to lower the payout each time I play that job or mission multiple times is asinine and in a way, punishing the player for playing the game.

Online Match Making and Lobbies are broken beyond repair. Game Sessions freeze and shut down consistently. You would think a company that made a BILLION dollars in 3 days would be on top of this, but sadly nope. Even almost a full year later, Servers are still unstable.

They took out a few cars online, I had one truck in specific, the "Clean" Karin Rebel, that I actually spent 10 dollars on for a cash card just to upgrade to look like my real truck that was taken out. So...not only did I pay them real money so I can upgrade this car to use as my default car, it was also taken away and I was never compensated in any way, shape or form. Rockstar pretty much robbed me for $10 and told me there was nothing they can do after being on the phone for two hours with costumer support.

For how big the world is, there is not a whole lot to do. Your pretty much playing the same set of 10 missions, with different names, taking place in different locations. Extremely lazy development on that end. Doesn't matter what apartment you buy. they all are the exact setup, just different garage sizes.

All in all, the Online part of the game, is just a terrible version of the single player. I lost a lot of faith in ROckstar after this and will always think twice about buying future games from them.
  29. Mar 22, 2014
    I would have to agree with Rockstar - GTA:O is a seperate game that comes with GTA V disc. That means I will review this title independently from the thoughts I've had on GTA V which I already gave a review for (review with a lot of praise included).

I did feel hyped when I started playing GTA Online, just like every child that gets excited by first impressions. Everything looked really
    promising and entertaining, even though it didn't look ambitious enough at the beginning. Not long after it made me completely bored without a warning.

Problems:
    -whole game is pretty glitchy and sometimes "holes" in the game are so intense that they can cause immense annoyance
    -making money is pain in the butt. Mission count is rather small and the fact that most pay as little as few thousand $ does not help at all. This is the main reason why players were doing these money glitches and altogether the importance of money seems to be neglected frequently
    -grinding is going slow... very slow. It took me 3 months to reach level 25 so imagine how much more it will take to reach level 120.
    -lots of great single player stuff is missing in Online - animals, heists, properties, etc.
    -I didn't get my stimulus package, especially after not playing for so many months and I guess there are more people like me
    -community is horrible. Chances are, certain players will want to f**k me up for various reasons, e.g. to troll and grief, because I'm a girl, because they don't like my car or simply because my character is inferior to theirs so they can show how powerful they are.

I know that you shouldn't judge the book by its cover and GTA:O is still not a finished title. However I can only promise that I'll track GTA:O news to the very end. If the game will change for better, I will redo a review, suggesting that "GTA Online Sucks" era should be over. However in current situation, I can't do it.
  30. Oct 21, 2013
    If you got through the first week of Gta Online launch then start to see the true colors of the online experience. You got to understand every new game that has online with it is going to have some problems.
  31. Dec 30, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto Online is a fun and ambitious game added on to the amazing story mode and is tons of fun especially with friends but at times can be a piece of work with all the constant hacks but Rockstar has donr a good job dealing with these issues and is constantly fixing the issues people report.overall a 10 for me especially since its free
  32. Jun 6, 2014
    This is completely and utterly overrated. GTA Online is an online game included with GTA 5. First, the graphics are the same as the ones in GTA 5, which is definitely not a problem. The gameplay is the same as GTA 5, also, not a problem. The online community is absolutely horrible. Everyone just kills you on sight, and then there are some idiots that just steal your car or crash your plane into a mountain. GTA Online lacks about 75% of the realism of GTA 5. However, as you talk, either into a headset or into the PS Eye, your character's mouth will move. GTA Online had tons of glitches at launch, most of them have been removed since, however, some still remain. There are 'jobs' scattered all over Los Santos, which are fine. The deathmatches are part of the annoying community, but they are also fine. Overall, you don't need GTA Online. GTA 5 offers much, much more. GTA 5 has a great story, incredible graphics, interesting characters, incredible gameplay, and no horrible community. In fact, no community at all. Get GTA 5. However, do still try GTA Online. You might enjoy it. Expand
  33. May 14, 2014
    The concept of GTA:O is a good one, but extremely poorly executed. The progression works in a nice flowing way. Winning races unlock car upgrades - Good. level progression unlocks weapons, clothing etc - good. The Huge downside is the abysmal amount of money you get from completing missions. A quick example: the mission that is shortest and gives the most cash for your time gives $18750. Subtract the average amount to refill ammo and armour before/after missions 2-3k. this means to buy the bugatti veyron, the fastest car in the game you would need to grind this mission approx 60 times.
    Thats far too long for 1 car. this doesn't take into consideration the purchasing of weapons/vehicles/garages you need along the way.

Way to go Rockstar, force people to grind for a huge amount of time just to get 1 vehicle.
  34. Oct 6, 2014
    The Freedom of GTA 5, Online? No. The Freedom to grind for a stupid f@#@%@# Pistol for hours, because everything is over priced. "GTA" Online F@#$%^# SUCKS!!!!!!!!
    This is not GTA. In GTA you steal cars, you cause rampages, and you have gunfights with police. "GTA" Online should be renamed "Good Samaritan Simulator 2013" Because ANYTHING you do is heavily punished. You can't fight with
    other players because the police instantly kill you, or they are higher level and if you're higher level you can kill people with no challenge at all. The player base is filled with 12 year olds running around killing people in tanks, and when you try doing a mission all you get on your team are a bunch of useless turds who blow up the mission documents, or who die instantly because they suck. You can't steal other players cars, Because this is "Grand theft Auto", Why would you want to steal cars?

Just Don't play this **** **** game. Avoid it as if it were the plague.

1. Mar 11, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto Online is very entertaining and it has a lot of variation. Perhaps more than any online action game before. The player collecting routines could be better, though. [Nov 2013]
  2. Oct 25, 2013
    An ambitious project that delivers one of the most compelling and enjoyable online experiences ever. GTA Online is an amusement park at your disposal where the player decides what to do and how to do it. Amazing.
  3. Oct 23, 2013
    When everything works, it can be a really fun experience. But the character lost bug is inexcusable in a permanent online experience and the stability problems show this was not ready for prime time.