8.3

1. Jan 2, 2014
    Great game. I loved how you can switch between characters and play different side stories. One of the best editions to the series. Overall it is a great game you can spend hours playing with out getting bored
  2. Mar 28, 2014
    Good game, felt a bit short for its own good especially compared to the previous titles (San Andreas, being my favorite). It almost felt easy too, outside of the final mission there was really no difficult missions like there was in the previous installments. Game play is solid, characters are good but the story is lacking compared if you compare it to the previous titles but it gets alotGood game, felt a bit short for its own good especially compared to the previous titles (San Andreas, being my favorite). It almost felt easy too, outside of the final mission there was really no difficult missions like there was in the previous installments. Game play is solid, characters are good but the story is lacking compared if you compare it to the previous titles but it gets alot better once you get toward the end and more into Trevor and Michael's "complex" friendship. I liked Franklin, I liked the idea of him as sort of a "protege" to Michael and Trevor. Overall, it was a good game not as good as I expected but still a good game. Expand
  3. Sep 19, 2013
    stop to cry little girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Sep 17, 2013
    Not sure why this has a low userscore, must be SR or old GTA trolls but this game is THE best open world game out there. Its like SA on massive roids, so much more than a hd remake. 10/10 One small note is that gta online isnt out yet so its a shame we have to wait 2 weeks for that but its going to be awesome i am sure. PS3 version is flawless not one bug and runs 30fps+ 720p native whichNot sure why this has a low userscore, must be SR or old GTA trolls but this game is THE best open world game out there. Its like SA on massive roids, so much more than a hd remake. 10/10 One small note is that gta online isnt out yet so its a shame we have to wait 2 weeks for that but its going to be awesome i am sure. PS3 version is flawless not one bug and runs 30fps+ 720p native which is VERY good for a gta game on any platform.

ifruit app is a bit dodgy but its early days and considering how smooth the retail launch was i have to say this is one of the most awesome launches ever
  5. Sep 18, 2013
    GTA 5 is fantastic. It's well made, well written, looks great, and the huge world is a lot of fun to explore.

My main gripe is that it is completely derivative, lacking any innovation whatsoever. While switching between three characters is a great idea (and done well), the basic mechanics of the game are pretty much the same as every other sandbox title. As such, it feels like re-playing the same game, just with different missions.

Perhaps ironic then that such a "controversial" game has played it so safe.
  6. Sep 18, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto has definitely gone back to some of it's roots with this addition. I never thought the day would come when we would have this game in our hands, but my it's finally here.

R* are the sole developers I trust and have blind faith in to make a good game and Grand Theft Auto V is exceptional. The more you play, the deeper you get into the story, the more features you unlock, the more you realize just how much time and effort R* put into it. And it paid off. The world feels alive, the characters are very enjoyable and will make you laugh over and over again.

And this isn't even it, when Grand Theft Auto: Online launches on October 1st, it will push boundaries even more. The more I play single player, the more I want to play GTA: Online, which I never thought would happen as I am more of a single player type of guy and enjoy making my own fun.

R* have hit it out of the park with this game and it's sad that PC gamers come into this thread and give the game a negative review just because it's not on PC yet. It will come, I game mainly on PC and I definitely want it on PC. The fact that people come on here just to write a negative review because it isn't on a platform is exactly what proves just how badly you want this game.

R* I bow before you. Grand Theft Auto V lived up the hype and even exceeded it.
  7. Sep 17, 2013
    Sad that you have so many idiots writing posts that are ridiculous and are intended only to try and hurt the brand name. GTA is amazing. Graphically it is light years beyond GTA 4 and while i have noticed a few very minor glitches, the mechanics behind every aspect is innovative and fresh. The shear magnitude of not only the map, but the progression of your character. Everything you do isSad that you have so many idiots writing posts that are ridiculous and are intended only to try and hurt the brand name. GTA is amazing. Graphically it is light years beyond GTA 4 and while i have noticed a few very minor glitches, the mechanics behind every aspect is innovative and fresh. The shear magnitude of not only the map, but the progression of your character. Everything you do is constantly being evaluated, from decisions you make in heat of the moment situations, to simply running on foot, everything plays a part of development. The way Rockstar interweaves each characters story into another's is magnificent and keeps players engaged, without the sense of repetitiveness. I found it easy to wonder off and want to try something new, and the fact that side missions are player specific, you need not worry about losing interest. Greatest game of all time? Its definitely on the list, and any other open world sandbox should be very concerned if they want to compete with this heavy hitter. Expand
  8. Sep 23, 2013
    Excelent videogame,the best grand theft auto,game of the year.............................................................................................
  9. Sep 17, 2013
    Buy this game. Dont listen to the haters. This game i amazing.so much to do. Its just insane. Pick it up asap. Dont stall. I played for 8 hours and i only at the tip of the iceburg Go get it u wont be disapointed
  10. Sep 18, 2013
    I try and make this as straight forward as possible and not come over as a fanboy, even though i have been a great fan of the series since they went full 3D with GTA 3. It's probably the most hyped game since the last GTA release, even people robbing people from their game when they bought it at a store! But beside that. Rockstar always tries to make their next GTA better than the lastI try and make this as straight forward as possible and not come over as a fanboy, even though i have been a great fan of the series since they went full 3D with GTA 3. It's probably the most hyped game since the last GTA release, even people robbing people from their game when they bought it at a store! But beside that. Rockstar always tries to make their next GTA better than the last one, and they did! In GTA IV people were missing the huge map and fun activities you could do in GTA San Andreas, that is now returned, we have a huge map, allot of activities, you can just do a bike race, a triathlon or take your dog Chop to the beach and throw a ball. With the help of a real app for Itunes called iFruit you can make chop a better dog, like learning tricks and such that will benefit you in game as well! Only downside now for this app is that its using the Rockstar Social Club servers and they have been so busy since release it can't be used.

The graphics look good, i did not expect a big improvement over the last GTA, but they sure did their best to make it look great and try and keep a stable framerate for a already outdated hardware. When you are driving real fast the framerate will take a dip down, but this was also present in the release version of GTA IV, they managed to fix that in a patch. I have no doubt we will get a patch soon. Only big downside on the graphics is the lack of Anti Aliasing so you got allot of jaggy edges going on. But for the current performance of the game i can live with that.

The characters as always are very fitting for a GTA world, but this time they seem to be a mix of three previous GTA main characters, Michael look like a high roller from Vice City, Franklin like CJ from San Andreas, and Trevor more like Nico from GTAIV, only completely insane (how insane you might ask? He deviled a teddybear at one moment, thats how crazy!)

The physics have been improved allot as well, cars handle more precise than in the previous GTA, where i crashed more than i wanted too! The rag-doll physics also are a great improvement and i can tell they used them prior in Max Payne 3. The fighting system also has gotten a needed improvement, and it can lead to funny scenes on the streets, especially when you cheap shot someone and knock him out in one punch.

The missions are allot better, and they are allot more diverse than the previous GTA's, what i like the most was during the start of the game, when you start as Franklin, you are a repo men. Meaning you had to steal back cars from people who did not pay for them anymore! Basically making Grand Theft Auto Legal Theft Auto, but the main idea is still there! A funny addition to Franklin is Chop, that eventually becomes your dog, you can take him around for a walk, throw a ball around and when someone attacks you, he will take that guy out!

Back to the missions, the big missions, are heists, they bring you more back into the heist instead of just go to the place and start the mission, like for the first heist, you rob a jewelry store, do you go in with allot of violence and witnesses? Or do you throw in sleeping gas in the AC and nobody will see you and escape quikly? If you choose the sleeping gas method, you have to a Exterminators fan and sleeping gas, choose the right crew for your mission, if you cheap out on one of your crew members, as i did with the guy who handled the weapons, you could loose a cut (of the profit) seeing he was very poor in his driving skills and crashed head on against a bridge while trying to escape on bikes.

And there are of course more side missions from helping out strangers or mission that involve around the three main characters.

The thing that stood out the most for me was how they made Los Santos even more feel like a real alive city than the previous GTA cities, when you are in Franklins neighborhood, basically a ghetto, you will see gang bangers around the corner, including with a guy on a small bike! Hookers,drunks and bums can be found in the alleys. If you go towards the beach area, that seems to be heavily inspireed by the area of Miami's Muscle Beach, you will encounter musicians, big muscled guys working out and people on the beach, and the beach really is a beach now, with towels, surfboards, lots of people sun bathing and the life guard towers are manned as well, there are even people swimming in the sea. If you walk across the beach shore, you eventually even come across a place where you can enter a triathlon! Where you start with swimming, than biking, and than running! your physical health also comes in play this time, run more, and you can sprint longer, shoot more, you get to become more handy with weapons!

Overall, the game has been improved allot since GTA IV, and we havent even seen GTA Online yet with what looks to become very promising!
  11. Sep 16, 2014
    For all its hype and anticipation, GTAV plays exactly like every other GTA game I played before it, this is both a good and bad thing. Traffic/NPC AI seems to be the same as it was fifteen years ago, activities are still boring/tedious and exist on a scale of escalating frustration. Controls are a little rigid and clunky, characters get stuck on bannisters/objects and will take coverFor all its hype and anticipation, GTAV plays exactly like every other GTA game I played before it, this is both a good and bad thing. Traffic/NPC AI seems to be the same as it was fifteen years ago, activities are still boring/tedious and exist on a scale of escalating frustration. Controls are a little rigid and clunky, characters get stuck on bannisters/objects and will take cover behind the wrong thing. In most every other aspect, GTA excels. I loved the characters (well, Trevor), the heists were excellent fun and truth be told I couldn't put the game down until I finished story mode. Expand
  12. Oct 19, 2013
    It's a good game in every aspect except for the story.
    There's no catchy story, you just are sent somewhere to kill someone, then steal something in order to robe a bank, or assault a car.
    I feel a little bit disappointed now, because the game was getting almost perfect reviews everywhere and I think there are a lot of better games around.
  13. Sep 29, 2013
    It's huge, detailed and beautiful. Excellent game before we step up to the next generation. The best GTA so far. There is so much to do in this game; long story mode, side missions, exploring, different activities like golf, driving, tennis and parachuting... Excellent pacing and great variety in the storyline. Improved and fun gameplay. Many radio stations to listen and other great music.It's huge, detailed and beautiful. Excellent game before we step up to the next generation. The best GTA so far. There is so much to do in this game; long story mode, side missions, exploring, different activities like golf, driving, tennis and parachuting... Excellent pacing and great variety in the storyline. Improved and fun gameplay. Many radio stations to listen and other great music. This is the best sandbox game out there! Expand
  14. Oct 7, 2013
    I love this game. Perfect blend of open-world action-adventure and darkly comic social commentary. The three main protagonists were flawed but likable. Driving and shooting mechanics are flawless, and the stock market trading features are interesting. I've played my first playthrough in about 2-3 game days, but the checkpoint system is near-perfect. Lots of side quests, interestingI love this game. Perfect blend of open-world action-adventure and darkly comic social commentary. The three main protagonists were flawed but likable. Driving and shooting mechanics are flawless, and the stock market trading features are interesting. I've played my first playthrough in about 2-3 game days, but the checkpoint system is near-perfect. Lots of side quests, interesting characters and a story that is gripping and gritty with a touch of humor. I suggest you watch TV in your safehouses, especially the cartoons and commercials; they're a laugh riot! Recommended for someone new to the GTA franchise (like me) as well as veterans. Expand
  15. Oct 5, 2013
    This is really a good game. A lot of people were starting to forget about the current Gen systems. But before you switch, PLAY THIS GAME. It's awesome.
  16. Sep 24, 2013
    After playing over 20 hours; I can safely say, this is one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. Makes me feel as if I'm inside of the movie "Heat" And hey, all of you fans of GTAV? Trust me, go watch it if you haven't seen it. You'll see a strong influence from this 1995 classic!

And to anyone who'd rate this game lower than a 5? Is simply drinking their own haterade go back under the bridge, troll nobody is going to listen to your smear campaign.

I keep asking myself the same question a lot of gamers are asking right now. Do I consider GTAV the best video game ever made? That right away speaks so much about this title. Truthfully, It's hard for me to say. That being said, I don't think I, or anyone else, has any business rating this game until they've finished it, it's THAT big. Theirs THAT much to do.

But, it's also such a well made game, that I needed to get on here and give it my opinion especially when seeing 132 negative trolls.

Witty humorous dialog, a blast to play, enthralling storylines that twist and turn, excellent graphics, and a huge amount of of things to spend your money on, makes for an incredibly addictive, if not memorable, experience.

By far, the heists are my favorite part of the game. When that music starts up? (Again, go watch Heat. You'll see what I mean!)

The only thing that encourages me more about this game is the door being left wide open for future DLC. I hope they add as much as they added with GTA IV, if not more.

Listen, to me? A 9 is a masterpiece. 10? That'd be the best game ever made.

My honest to god feeling is somewhere between 9 and 10. I do want to dock a half or quarter point, simply due to the PS3 literally being pushed to it's limit to run this game at a playable level. Make no doubt, it IS playable extremely playable but as someone who maintains a legit gaming PC? I expect sustained frame rates of 45 or better. Thats simply not possible on the PS3 with this game its too much (I'd be scared to see how the 360 is coping!) Nonetheless Frame rates of mid 20's to mid 30's? That's perfectly playable. You may not even notice if you aren't a big PC gamer.

Is it the most enjoyable game I've ever played? Wow... Yeah, I think so. Honest to god I think it is. Does that make it the best game I've ver played? Well... if it ran a tad smoother? Maybe... Still the fact that so many of us are even having this conversation is incredible praise, considering I've been gaming since 2600 and C64.

That's all irrelevant I'm giving it a 10 anyway; not just because it deserves a 10, but because at its LOWEST, it deserves a 9 but thanks to all the butt hurt crybaby's with sand in their vj's, with the gall to rate this title any lower than 5? Then I'm going to do my part, as a life long gamer, to balance it out.

Literally; some of you need to take off your grandma's panties whats the point actively working a smear campaign? Has the press not spoken with overwhelming praise? Did you not think most of us already knew how well made it was? Or, we're you just offended somehow. By a video game. In the world of fantasy. Lol jesus, good luck in the real world; I'm sure your pastor is proud of you.

Folks The developers spent $137,000,000 on making this game. This aint no racing game its not a yearly football roster they dont need to pay licsences for car logos or player associations.

That went into the game your playing.

And wow.... does it show.

Excellent job Rockstar you did not disappoint. Considering how high my, nay, OUR expectations were? I think the crown of gaming belongs to you.... Again.

My only caveat:

I just want to say This is not a game for children you'd be surprised how many irresponsible guardians will buy this for a 11 year old.

Parents? You know those stories you hear on the news when some mom or dad does something incredibly irresponsible; and then all the other parents who are watching, shake their heads in disapproval and mutter "no wonder that kid's so messed up"? Buying this game for a child? This would be one of those mistakes. Only you know where your kid is at on the maturity scale but buying this for a 13 year old? It aint the same as buying it for a 17 year old. Frankly, I'm not even sure some 20 year olds are mature enough for this game. That being said if you're messed up in the head enough to blame your twisted outlook on humanity on a video game? Then you're already lost. If there was no such thing as violent games? It'd be Catcher in the Rye or Joadie Foster messed up people are messed up. That doesn't mean you can discount the desensitizing effect this game can have on a young mind. This game is rated M. It earns it more so than any other game I've ever played.
  17. Sep 21, 2013
    So far people hate the realism in GTA 4 well play GTA V when get to Trevor it feels more like old GTA, plus this world his huge compare to Liberty city. My only problem is the frame rate its stays at 30fps some times but it goes down to 24fps. This is the PS3 version. It looks awesome and make sure the put the brightness up to give it a better glare when your fighting on mid day. This isSo far people hate the realism in GTA 4 well play GTA V when get to Trevor it feels more like old GTA, plus this world his huge compare to Liberty city. My only problem is the frame rate its stays at 30fps some times but it goes down to 24fps. This is the PS3 version. It looks awesome and make sure the put the brightness up to give it a better glare when your fighting on mid day. This is my Game of the year.. Much better then GTA 4. i got trapped in the world these past 4 days not even wanting to do the main missions so that is awesome Expand
  18. Sep 29, 2013
    Great game... a "must have".
    You allways have something to do in this game, the scores are great.
    Having several playable characters is very funny, specially when you change and the new character is in a funny situation.
  19. Sep 20, 2013
    I've been putting off making a review until I beat the game. It took around 40 hours to beat the game and I had fun at every moment. Grand Theft Auto 5 breathes new life into the Grand Theft Auto series. After Grand Theft Auto 4, I thought that Rockstar wasn't going to release a game that could beat San Andreas. I was very wrong.

From the heists to the Strangers and Freaks missions,

From the heists to the Strangers and Freaks missions, there are over 100 missions and activities to keep you occupied for well over 40 hours. Most likely more once Online launches. There were few faults that I could find with the game. Still, the main fault I had was enough for me to deduct 1 point from the score. When you redo heists, you do not gain extra money. This makes an interesting concept(Being able to replay missions) fall short of being perfectly executed. It wouldn't be much of an issue if you could do generic bank robbery jobs but the only other cash you can get is a few thousand dollars from sticking up gas stations or robbing people; both of which are time consuming and tedious after a while.

The lack of generic bank jobs that you can execute whenever you feel like it makes the game fall a little short. Other than that, I have no complaints with the game.
  20. Sep 22, 2013
    I can't believe this game has a user rating below 8.5, it deserves much higher. Let me say this first, GTA V is one of the best games of this generation and deserves all the 10/10 reviews that it has been getting. Now everyone has been complaining about the graphics but honestly I think they are fine, yes there are muddy textures but the draw distances are impressive to say the least.I can't believe this game has a user rating below 8.5, it deserves much higher. Let me say this first, GTA V is one of the best games of this generation and deserves all the 10/10 reviews that it has been getting. Now everyone has been complaining about the graphics but honestly I think they are fine, yes there are muddy textures but the draw distances are impressive to say the least. Also, some of the vistas you can get are simply beautiful, especially involving water and sunlight.

The story is long, well written and full of varied and fun missions, you will never get bored of the same mission being repeated over and over again, a common trap of most open world games. The shooting feels great, cars drive much better now and the map of Los Santos is enormous, a huge dense city and a vast countryside full of huge mountains to drive up in sweet cars and enjoy the magnificent view from atop. There are tons of side missions, properties to buy, vebicles to drive and fly, activities and sports and races to partake in and collectibles to find. Heck even button cheats are back. This is a GTA game through and through. You can literally do anything and Rockstar have pulled out all the stocks, if you are giving this game below an 8/10 you simply have not played it, end of story. Overall, just go out and buy GTA V, so many fun things to do and stunning vistas to enjoy and you will not regret it, brilliant game.
  21. Sep 23, 2013
    If their was one word to describe this game it would be a masterpiece. First off the story is good and the levels are different and refreshing (except for the 1st couple of hours where not much action takes place.) Unlike GTA 4 where it was do a drug deal, get over, then escape. Switching between characters in game is fast and a great new addition. The gameplay is very good even though itIf their was one word to describe this game it would be a masterpiece. First off the story is good and the levels are different and refreshing (except for the 1st couple of hours where not much action takes place.) Unlike GTA 4 where it was do a drug deal, get over, then escape. Switching between characters in game is fast and a great new addition. The gameplay is very good even though it does kind of get annoying when your screen flashes for a split second every time you kill someone. And the 3 characters are likeable even though hearing or n***** in almost every sentence does get tedious after a while its not bad enough to take away form the experience. It is one of the greatest games EVER. Expand
  22. Oct 8, 2013
    This game along with The Last of Us are the games of the year. There's nothing you can't do in this game, it's just so much fun. And it will be hard for you to finish it soon because there are SO many things to do that you just get side tracked. If you haven't bought it yet, there's something deeply wrong with you.
  23. Sep 26, 2013
    GTA V falls just short of Game of The Year but boy is it a contender. The new iteration of Los Santos is absolutely gorgeous with great sun and weather effects and rich environment. GTA V features a city and a desert that feels alive almost all the time. Although some random encounters can get pretty repetitive, the main story is where it's all at. My only gripe about the main story is theGTA V falls just short of Game of The Year but boy is it a contender. The new iteration of Los Santos is absolutely gorgeous with great sun and weather effects and rich environment. GTA V features a city and a desert that feels alive almost all the time. Although some random encounters can get pretty repetitive, the main story is where it's all at. My only gripe about the main story is the minimal amount of heists in which you undertake. I was hoping for more from Rockstar considering they hyped it up to be a major heist game but I guess that is where GTA Online comes in. Expand
  24. Sep 26, 2013
    The best GTA?

Why? Beautiful detailed graphics. Huge scale diverse map (including mountains and ocean floors) Countless activities to take part in. Three very different playable characters and ability to switch between at almost any time. More user friendly driving (better handling) Police are relentless! Tonnes of different vehicles from tractors to sports cars to aircraft and
    The best GTA?

Why?
    Beautiful detailed graphics.
    Huge scale diverse map (including mountains and ocean floors)
    Countless activities to take part in.
    More user friendly driving (better handling)
    Police are relentless!
    Tonnes of different vehicles from tractors to sports cars to aircraft and boats
    Weapon, car and character customisation
    and GTA online hasn't began yet...

I wouldn't usually give a game 10 but there is just so much high quality entertainment in this game.
  25. Sep 26, 2013
    The Best Game of Year!! Congratulations RockStar!! and Thank very much!! This game really is wonderful, the story is very intense and you really felt within the game.
  26. Oct 3, 2013
    To nie to, czego się spodziewaliśmy. TO ZNACZNIE WIĘCEJ. Gra jest tak niesamowita, że pisanie o niej pozytywnej recenzji nie ma tak naprawdę sensu każda zwykła recenzja wychwali tą grę pod niebiosa. Nie bez powodu jest to najdroższa gra w historii (265 milionów dolarów) i zarazem najlepiej sprzedająca się w pierwszych dniach po premierze. Widać olbrzymią skalę tego przedsięwzięcia wTo nie to, czego się spodziewaliśmy. TO ZNACZNIE WIĘCEJ. Gra jest tak niesamowita, że pisanie o niej pozytywnej recenzji nie ma tak naprawdę sensu każda zwykła recenzja wychwali tą grę pod niebiosa. Nie bez powodu jest to najdroższa gra w historii (265 milionów dolarów) i zarazem najlepiej sprzedająca się w pierwszych dniach po premierze. Widać olbrzymią skalę tego przedsięwzięcia w każdym momencie gry. Przejdźmy zatem do rzeczy.

grand theft auto v

Już przed premierą Rockstar Games powiadomił nas specjalnym filmikiem, że do dyspozycji w grze będziemy mieli nie jednego, a aż trzech głównych bohaterów. Każdy z nich jest pod wieloma aspektami unikalny, lecz nie wszyscy są dostępni od samego początku. Zaczynamy grę Franklinem, czarnoskórym, hip-hopowym młodzieniaszkiem, który zajmuje się drobnymi przekrętami, pali trawkę i reprezentuje młody, skromny tryb życia. Dużo czasu nie mija jak w pewnej misji pojawi się dużo bardziej doświadczony Michael, z którym szybko się skumpluje i zaczynają współpracować. Na końcu tej drogi gra przedstawi nam Trevora... Szalony psychol, który robi okrutne zamieszanie i z niczym się nie cacka. Masakrator.

Jak jest to zastosowane w mechanice gry? Gdy poruszamy się swobodnie bez misji po mieście, w każdej chwili możemy przełączyć się, na którąś z pozostałych postaci. Jesteśmy wtedy świadkami świetnego odbicia do widoku satelitarnego i przeniesienia nas w miejsce aktualnego przebywania drugiej bohatera. Co on w tym momencie robi? Zostaniesz zaskoczony! Będziesz świadkiem tego, czym się on zajmował w wolnej chwili i przejmiesz nad nim kontrolę! Możemy trafić na moment, gdzie Trevor budzi się nachlany w śmietniku, Franklin załatwia interesy na dzielni lub gdy Michael pije whisky i pali cygaro oglądając tv w domowym zaciszu. Wygląda to mega realistycznie i jest świetnie zrealizowanym pomysłem zresztą nie tylko to... Gra jest na tyle rozbudowana, iż pierwszy raz muszę odejść od konwencji wymienienia trzech najlepszych zalet, a zaprezentować Ci ich aż pięć. Zatem do dzieła:

Więcej na http://www.colubie.pl/2013/09/gta-v.html
  27. Oct 7, 2013
    Another reason why Rockstar is great, very liberty until the start of the game, lovely gameplay, graphics and its all new for the rockstar fans of course, Grand Thefth Auto...
  28. Nov 20, 2013
    The GTA series has been around for awhile and is always entertaining and enjoyable so it's no surprise that GTA V is a fantastic game. The story is very enjoyable and the open world is realistic as well as the many vehicles available for operating with the addition of customizing them as well. There's a great amount of weapons as well and they are customizable too. The online mode of GTA VThe GTA series has been around for awhile and is always entertaining and enjoyable so it's no surprise that GTA V is a fantastic game. The story is very enjoyable and the open world is realistic as well as the many vehicles available for operating with the addition of customizing them as well. There's a great amount of weapons as well and they are customizable too. The online mode of GTA V is fun as well but needs great improvement like the addition of abilities and patches for the many glitches the online contains. Heists and content creator will be added soon but have no official release date. Overall GTA V is a very enjoyable game and you will enjoy it and it very well earns it's M rating so I wouldn't recommend letting your kids play it. Expand
  29. Dec 9, 2013
    I really like the game and online is so awesome but the problem is if any one has a small brother or sister what if they play it and see the bad things and hear the bad words.
  30. Feb 8, 2014
    its not perfect but it is better than GTA 4 (which i don't think should have a metacritic score of 98) that being said there are so many things the developer could of improved on such as being able to go into more buildings, i mean come on, look at all the things san andreas had compared to this game, you could even play pool in san andreas, why would they replace that with yoga.its not perfect but it is better than GTA 4 (which i don't think should have a metacritic score of 98) that being said there are so many things the developer could of improved on such as being able to go into more buildings, i mean come on, look at all the things san andreas had compared to this game, you could even play pool in san andreas, why would they replace that with yoga. Definitely a great game and the graphics are top notch but the hype was a bit too much Expand
  31. Feb 13, 2014
    This game has a perfect plot, perfect ambientation and a perfect music with well-built characters. On the other hand, graphics could have been better; also the maps feels empty after 100% accomplishment; there should me more usable spaces (Casino, Theatre, Bars, Skyscrapers).

It is definitely a MUST.
  32. Feb 14, 2014
    I think its time to improve on the missions. They are all very similar since firts GTA games. Everything else in this game, is FANTASTIC. Incredible cars, a fantastic gigantic map to explore, lots of improvements on the gameplay and having 3 characters to choose its a succesfull one.
  33. Sep 17, 2013
    best game ever well worth the wait. I like the graphics gameplay and best of all the action. Three main character definitely works for this game. Dont miss out
  34. Oct 8, 2013
    Since the first time i have played Grand Theft Auto San Andreas i loved it and the open world games became one of my favorite type of games.

Well everyone knows Grand Theft Auto so i won't talk too much about the basics and i will skip right to the game and what new features it brings. We have a large and interesting games that will make pass weeks or even months to explore it and

We have a large and interesting games that will make pass weeks or even months to explore it and discover every secret, stunt jumps and stuff to collect. The underwater/ swiming is perfect, the sharks are terrifying and will make you think twice before stepping in the water.

We have TONS of activities, side missions and challenges to 'pro' (get a gold medal).

A great story with 3 characters, something never seen in the GTA universe and a lot of crazy but awesome characters. The story involves drug and stealing that people are already used to see in GTA.

Well i don't need to say much more. You have a game that you will play for a huge time (like Red Dead Redemption) and i great online mode.

Great game, and one of the best games of this year! It's a must have for everyone that likes third person shooters, GTA games, racing and open world games.
  35. Sep 17, 2013
    Felt like everything here was either a 10 or 0 so i figured I'd throw in my honest opinion on the game.

Here we are. In three broad categories I've listed a bunch of random elements from the game in ranked order from good to bad. amazing, beautiful, awesome, great things: The world, obviously (size, detail). Driving Mechanics Characters Story Accessibility (in the most general

amazing, beautiful, awesome, great things:

The world, obviously (size, detail).
    Driving Mechanics
    Characters
    Story
    Accessibility (in the most general sense of the word. You can do much more. Almost anything you can think of)

Pretty good, but not that good ^:

Fistfighting Mechanic
    Character transition
    Cop chases
    Only 1 or 2 glitches that made me lose cars and have to walk to new ones

Subpar:

Ragdoll effect when you fall just looks ridiculous
    Shooting while driving is silly
    Auto aim is all or nothing. Either you literally scroll in between targets or have no aim assist whatsoever.
    The reticule. I lose track of it all the time. Think all gtas are like this so I'm probably just not used to it
    The garage system. I Feel like I'm losing cars I shouldn't be. And I don't think the map always shows the impound palce, although i've spent a good 10 minutes looking for it. Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet.

Conclusion:
    I'm sure I'm missing a lot of things in all three categories, but off the top of my head this is what sticks out the most. As someone that has only played GTA games at other people's houses and never really wanted to buy it.. I can say I'm glad I did but all in all it's definitely got the feel of "just another GTA game" although it's way better than all the others. I think that might be what they're going for though. Because there are a lot of fans that want that I'm sure.
  36. Nov 14, 2013
    I want to say at first, I dont hate GTA 5, its a really good game, but nothing more.
    It just made everything bigger, but it doesnt innovates the Genre (Gears of War 1) or tells an outstanding Story (The Last of Us/Bioshock Infinite).
    It is just bigger, better, and more spectacular, with questionable Charakters, a Story, that does not has a red line to follow and Gunplay that is just aiming, shooting, aiming, shooting, if they would have managed too get a better ability to aim without aiming help, that would be a 9 or 10.
    For the Pc Guys, dont buy a console for this game, this aint no systemseller
  37. Dec 15, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto is by far my favourite series type of game but, I have to say Grand Theft Auto V has really made an improvement! from driving or just walking around free-roaming, ect The single player of this game is really great, it has alot of potential and it is alot of fun and I loved it! Although, the online is not the best but, it's alright in my opinion, reason being is that randomGrand Theft Auto is by far my favourite series type of game but, I have to say Grand Theft Auto V has really made an improvement! from driving or just walking around free-roaming, ect The single player of this game is really great, it has alot of potential and it is alot of fun and I loved it! Although, the online is not the best but, it's alright in my opinion, reason being is that random people randomly kill you for no reason, it takes too long to get an upgrade and in my opinion it's just too hard, and really? 16 player maximum in a huge fricken map? the only thing I really do in GTA Online is do Survival games, I do it mainly for fun when i'm bored and it actually is entertaining for me! and don't mean to alarm anyone but, I just don't know why people think that this game is really bad???? maybe it's because they never really give it a chance, they were just like yeah screw this game and left it at that, yeah that's real mature, I am just ashamed on how people can be so negative these days. Anyways, there should really be heists pretty soon tho, not next year, I just think that's ridiculous! The only reason I wanted to play GTA Online in the first place was to play heists in it but, since it hasn't even been released yet I guess I can't. plus I don't even play this game all that much anymore, some may say that it has got boring and it may be too good to be true but, it is in fact true.

The reason being that I give this a 9 is that I love GTA for life, I will never hate on it. but it was a bit disappointing, but if you knew me you would know that I am absolutely abscessed with GTA, I have been playing GTA ever since I was 4 years old, and that was when the very first GTA game was out at that time and I have been playing GTA ever since. I have played all GTA games and beat pretty well all of them.
    The activities in this game are, meh some are fun some are not as fun but, that's just my own opinion. Now when I play GTA V, the only thing I do is either beat people up or kill people, just for the heck of it. Sometimes I do an activity if I'm bored of killing people.
  38. Sep 22, 2013
    This game is the long awaited apology for GTA IV to the fans from Rockstar. Apology accepted :)

Note: Pretty smart and succesful move to combine the best features of many R* titles flawlessly. This is called hearing the fans. All gaming companies should do that. A job well done!

Note 2: Score is heavily underrated. This is probably the best Gta game to date.
  39. Nov 3, 2013
    Is this the best GTA game? Yes, by an absolute long shot. Is this the best open world game? Yes, by an absolute long shot. Is this the best story in an open world game? Yes by an absolute long shot. Is this best game I've ever played in terms of fun? Yes, by an absolute long shot. Then why do I give it an 8/10? Because (since it is a console game) has a whole bunch of problems. ForIs this the best GTA game? Yes, by an absolute long shot. Is this the best open world game? Yes, by an absolute long shot. Is this the best story in an open world game? Yes by an absolute long shot. Is this best game I've ever played in terms of fun? Yes, by an absolute long shot. Then why do I give it an 8/10? Because (since it is a console game) has a whole bunch of problems. For example, fuzzy graphics at times, low res textures in some models, weird pop in glitches, and stereotypical porno women. Expand
  40. Sep 17, 2013
    GTA V is a pretty awesome game. The first few missions are kind of boring but stuff starts to get interesting. It isn't as fluent as stated, found Michael's wife floating in air and his daughter too but that's minor. Story line is great.
  41. Sep 18, 2013
    io penso che questo gioco sia il risultato giusto, ottimale di 250 mln di dollari spesi e 5 anni di lavoro
    e un gioco divertente longevo frizzante ricco di colpi di scena personaggi divertenti da potenziare auto di lusso barche elicotteri aerei moto d'acqua bici cani un sacco di attività ecc.. insomma il classico gta dei tempi di san andreas pero..quindi "IL MEGLIO". forse il fatto delle miliardi di cose da fare e una mappa cosi ampia alla fine ti lasciano un po interdetto sul "emmo che faccio??"
    Per chi come me nn ha piu 15 anni ed ha gia giocato a tutti TUTTI i gta si trova davanti un titolo fantastico divertente ma... sempre la stessa minestra (ovviamente se no nn sarebbe gta) ovviamente con aspetti diversi dagli altri (rapine sport mezzi ecc) ma pur sempre la solita faccenda..
    per chi invece magari ha giocato solo a gta 4 o (che a me nn e piaciuto: troopo lineare troppe poche cose da fare ecc..) a pochi altri titoli della serie, direi che e il meglio che si poteva aspettare il piu bel gta di sempre (con san andreas e i primi 2 gta)
    Una delle pecche e il SISTEMA DI GUIDA troppo arcade con macchine che sbandano a dx e a sx senza molti motivi ingestibili nello stretto e nel traffico intenso altra pecca magari un po la TRAMA E ALCUNE MISSIONI forse un pelo scontate e trama un po noisa alle volte
    Comunque questo e un gioco da comprare da tenere nn tanto per i voti che prenderà ma x il fatto che e un gioco eterno
    ciao
  42. Sep 26, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V By Rockstar Games, is one of the Greatest games, of all Time, and one of the greatest games i've played in my entire life, Nothing more to Say.
  43. Oct 6, 2013
    best game ever gta 56 and shenmue and zelda dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
  44. Sep 25, 2013
    I think this is the best games ever but it still need some improvement like more weapons, more health more property to buy more activities like bowling
  45. Oct 5, 2013
    I've been playing video games since the mid 80's and have owned numerous systems. Whilst I'm not a hardcore gamer I have seen the industry grow over three decades to become the leading entertainment phenomenon. I must confess to never having played a Grand Theft Auto game until this one as the premise of the previous games didn't appeal to me. I'm no liberal, it's just that they seemed toI've been playing video games since the mid 80's and have owned numerous systems. Whilst I'm not a hardcore gamer I have seen the industry grow over three decades to become the leading entertainment phenomenon. I must confess to never having played a Grand Theft Auto game until this one as the premise of the previous games didn't appeal to me. I'm no liberal, it's just that they seemed to try to shock for publicity sake and to attract a particular male demographic and in all honesty I found them somewhat immature and puerile. Well haven't I now eaten humble pie! Whilst I wasn't caught up in the years long hype surrounding GTAV that gameplay trailer released a few months ago peaked my interest so I preordered it. After playing GTAV for nearly 30 hours I can say without even the slightest reservation that this is the greatest video game I have ever played. Period. It's open world is by far the most astonishing thing I've ever seen in a game. I cannot grasp how Rockstar have created such a vast world that is fully explorable with virtually no boundaries. It's crammed with such astonishing detail it blows my mind. I am hooked, totally. I never want it to end and it's reset the bar for what games can be. Every other game pales in comparison. It took the open world style perfected in Red Dead Redemption and thrust it into a contemporary Los Angeles with a satirical twist. There's just so much to do, or not to do as you can just live in the world if you so chose, playing golf, driving around in fast cars or any number of other pastimes. Some of the mini-games are as polished as other full games. It's also the greatest looking and sounding game I've ever seen. The environmental effects are sublime and I defy anyone to find a better looking game currently available. The most important aspect of any game is the actual gameplay mechanic itself and in this respect GTAV has it nailed. Driving, shooting, everything feels just right. This game is polished and reeks of quality craftsmanship. It's addictive beyond belief and the hours you put into it just fly by. The three main protagonists are all superbly realised, scripted and acted. Even the wildcard Trevor manages to be equal parts endearing and frighteningly repulsive. The games sense of humour is spot on from character dialogue to the myriad visual gags, there's a scathing wit running throughout the whole game and modern Americana is the prime target. Hats off to Rockstar, they've stolen the crown and have my highest admiration for their ability to push both the medium and current gen technology to new levels. My new favourite game of all time. Expand
  46. Sep 17, 2013
    Best GTA yet. Best map yet. Best characters ever and you get to pick which ones! the maps so big it puts all other sand box games to shame and makes Skyrims map look puny.

I just want to lol at all the PC users who are down rating out of pure rage right. How immature you guys are its hilarious.
  47. Mar 9, 2014
    I think the critics exaggerated with the praises for this game. It is a good game, but that's it. I don't find it ground-breaking, I don't find it incredible, I find it just good.

The fact that they made 3 characters is a great change from the other GTA titles. You get to see every character's story and how they interact with one another. Good move here. The gameplay is good, but not

The gameplay is good, but not very. They improved the fighting/moving a bit, but they regressed at driving if you ask me (the cars moved better in GTA 4). Still, a lot of activities around the city, and the map is fairly big so there are a lot of things to try, but then again, nothing really, really impressive.

The graphics are the low-point if you ask me. It looks like a slightly improved GTA4. Which is understandable, because otherwise it probably wouldn't have worked on PS3/Xbox 360, but still, why praise it for something that in the end is mediocre.

Good game overall, had fun playing it. But not near the masterpiece that people are trying to make it seem.
  48. Dec 2, 2013
    I enjoy playing the game... but some of the dialogue and scenes are on the level of elementary-to-high school level. If it didn't have the overly immature parts, it would be 10/10... but I gave it 9/10.
  49. Sep 26, 2013
    Así que nada es suficiente
    Y que yo soy la que miente
    Y que todo tú me diste
    Que tú siempre me quisiste
    Que tú nunca hiciste nada
    Que soy yo la que te hace sufrir

Y le dices a la gente
    Que me buscas que me quieres
    Que sin mí de amor te mueres
    Y que solo son rumores
    Que fue todo un error
    Que por eso ahora estás así
    Suplicando que te escuche
    Y diciendo que todo cambió
  50. Oct 20, 2013
    This game really deserves a 10. Keeping online from us from the start knocks it down a point. Then the online mess we are dealing with knocks another off. If they can fix the online problems, this game is still the best game out there and deserves that point back. Then if they can make up for it by compensating us somehow, it should be a solid 9.5. "It" being the character, money,This game really deserves a 10. Keeping online from us from the start knocks it down a point. Then the online mess we are dealing with knocks another off. If they can fix the online problems, this game is still the best game out there and deserves that point back. Then if they can make up for it by compensating us somehow, it should be a solid 9.5. "It" being the character, money, apartment, gun, car losses we have all endured. A couple lame ones like buying a gun then it makes you buy it again were mildly irritating but when you spend all day and lose hundreds of thousands of dollars and several ranks, that is too much.
    Having said all that, it still is the best game designed yet. There is so much fun to be had in this game. The comradery is so great in it. The crews was a very smart move.
  51. Nov 17, 2013
    It's been 5 years since we last heard from Grand Theft Auto IV, but now how in the world did they come up with #5? Damn. It's a whole new experience to wind down the Seventh-generation era as I'm about to buy one of the games that should be no doubt Game of the Year. You've got your Bioshock, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, but after so much critically-acclaimed games this year this is theIt's been 5 years since we last heard from Grand Theft Auto IV, but now how in the world did they come up with #5? Damn. It's a whole new experience to wind down the Seventh-generation era as I'm about to buy one of the games that should be no doubt Game of the Year. You've got your Bioshock, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, but after so much critically-acclaimed games this year this is the big one. Grand Theft Auto V. I'm getting a bit nervous on which GTA is the best, IV or V? After seeing the new GTA V trailer at E3, I was stoked and how exciting is this work of art. Rockstar did it again. First was Red Dead Redemption, then L.A. Noire, then Max Paine 3, and finally Grand Theft Auto V. I would agree that 2013 belongs to the Rockstar in all of us. The story is amazing, the explosive missions, the acting, I've never seen anything like this before. Never in my life as how beautiful open-world sandbox games can be. It's like "Blade Runner" meets "The Fifth Element." This is a must-own game. I know the eighth-generation is here and now, but we don't have to wait any longer. I'd say don't wait for the holiday traffic, just race down to GameStop and buy it before it's gone. Expand
  52. Nov 13, 2013
    Not counting the Online mode, Grand Theft Auto V is an impressive open world game from Rockstar North with a meticulously-crafted new rendition of Los Santos and Blaine County. There's plenty to do and see though, once again, various interiors are locked away (unless you choose to replay missions). However, there are some fantastic missions such as Hood Safari, Caida Libre and Fresh Meat.Not counting the Online mode, Grand Theft Auto V is an impressive open world game from Rockstar North with a meticulously-crafted new rendition of Los Santos and Blaine County. There's plenty to do and see though, once again, various interiors are locked away (unless you choose to replay missions). However, there are some fantastic missions such as Hood Safari, Caida Libre and Fresh Meat. Overall, Grand Theft Auto V is a testament to Rockstar's impressive knowledge of current-gen tech and a blast to play. My second favorite GTA game (first being Grand Theft Auto III). Expand
  53. May 29, 2015
    The best GTA game EASILY. GTA V takes everything that has come before, mixes it up, and gives us the ultimate edition. There's not much else to say - if you've enjoyed the series you will enjoy this. All three playable characters bring something to the table. Before the release I was concerned that I would not enjoy playing as three people, and that I would enjoy the game better ifThe best GTA game EASILY. GTA V takes everything that has come before, mixes it up, and gives us the ultimate edition. There's not much else to say - if you've enjoyed the series you will enjoy this. All three playable characters bring something to the table. Before the release I was concerned that I would not enjoy playing as three people, and that I would enjoy the game better if there was only one fixed person to play as and experience their story - I was wrong. I haven't played the PS4/Xbox One/PC edition, but can only imagine they are even better. About the only complaint I have is about the soundtrack, which I found to be largely uninteresting and repetitive. I understand the newer console and PC versions add tens more tracks to the radios, which would add a tremendous amount to the experience. Expand
  54. Oct 7, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have about 100 hours of play time (none online). Once you learn the roads and can handle a vehicle at 180-200 miles per hour the physics really start to shine, hitting a car head on and being thrown 400 meters through the windshield into a concrete overpass and splatting like a bug is pretty cool. Using Franklin's special ability to wreck cars at these speeds is much more fun than avoiding wrecks. The game deserves a 10 rating on physics alone....regardless of how "tasteless" the story and characters are. I feel bad for all the kids that will miss out on this awesome experience, but would never recommend letting anyone under 18 years old play or even be in the same room as this game. The mature rating is an understatement! It's going to rub a lot of people the wrong way. I love it! Expand
  55. Oct 5, 2013
    Possibly the best game to date. It is hard to dislike the game. Everything has improved compare to GTA 4. Everything. Main characters are all jerk, but with enjoyable plots. Los Santos is also a very beautiful city. and large). I think I shall not dwell on gameplay too much, since the reviews should be on every gaming site. Thank you rockstar, for this gem. I will always buy another GTA title.
  56. Oct 2, 2013
    GTA V has breathed life back into my favourite hobby and is the reason I have cancelled my PS4 pre order!
    I love this game, it is massive, vibrant, funny, violent and most of all FUN.
    I love this game, it is massive, vibrant, funny, violent and most of all FUN.
    Up until GTA V came out my PS3 had been gathering dust. I was bored of video games. GTA V is THE best game I have played since the N64 days. It's full of character and even away from the main plot, the side missions are interesting and a great way to earn some cash. The graphics aren't perfect but considering the scope and size of the game, they are top notch. The sound track is awesome and the voice acting is excellent. I have enjoyed every hour of this game so far. If you haven't played it yet, get it today, you'll love it. Shame the online isn't working yet but you can't have everything!
  57. Oct 6, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V is a landmark in both culture and gaming. Rockstar have taken all of their current generation games and put everything that made them good into one game, its not just good its damn near perfect.
    The story follows three main characters; Michael, a middle aged father who hates his children and is in a loveless marriage with his sexually promiscuous wife. Having been in witness protection for 9 years after ratting out his friends in a bank robbery he is growing tired of the easy life and wants some excitement back in hope of re-kindling his youth. Franklin is a wannabe two-bit gangbanger living in the poorest part of Los Santos who wants to make it big by any means necessary. Then there is Trevor, Michaels ex colleague and the only survivor of the bank robbery from 9 years ago, when he finds out that Michael is still alive he brings both he and Franklin together for a series of robberies that will get Michael out of a midlife crisis, Franklin set up for life and to give Trevor something to do besides mercilessly maiming, torturing and killing people.
    Los Santos is a huge and highly detailed game world, one of the best looking games this generation. Plus GTA V isnt just a 3rd person action game, each gameplay element from racing, sports minigames, life simulation and even stock markets have been intricately placed into the game to make it last for not only weeks or months but years, all of which are of a very high quality and could easily make up their own individual games worth of high scores.
    GTA V simply cannot be summed up in a 5000 character limit so I may as well cut it at just over 2000. In short buy this game, you are doing a disservice to yourself and gamers everywhere if you do not play this game, I can guarantee that you will find at least one thing that you like in this game and if you dont then nothing will ever please you.
    GTA V is a game that not only defines this generation of games but defines society as it is today, something everyone, whether game or not, should take a moment to look at and realise how terrible we really are and that despite our best efforts, we will never change.
  58. Oct 3, 2013
    if you see the score for the critics review, you've thought this was the best game ever made. It's an amazing game, but I would'nt say it's close to a 10 as all the critics say. I respect that rockstar could've just tried the same formula like in all the others gta's; but decided to change it up with three characters in the game; which brings variety in how you do missions. However, I justif you see the score for the critics review, you've thought this was the best game ever made. It's an amazing game, but I would'nt say it's close to a 10 as all the critics say. I respect that rockstar could've just tried the same formula like in all the others gta's; but decided to change it up with three characters in the game; which brings variety in how you do missions. However, I just did'nt get attached to the characters and story like i did in gta 4; mainly because you switch between characters. The story is good but not great. The gameplay was also tweaked with new special abilities, which was a good change of pace. The driving feels a lot easier to handle which is not really an improvement or neccesarily a bad thing. The huge world is huge, however I never found the drive to fully explore inside" blaine county, nor hunt animals. I also felt like they juiced the cops too much ,and it's no longer fun to mess with them. Everything else is what you expect, repetitive strangers and freaks except for a few, long story, relatively good missions, beautiful cars and graphics, fun to drive around and explore. It's GTA, they never had a bad one and this is a great game just not a "masterpiece". Expand
  59. Sep 24, 2013
    I was skeptical about this game because I had GTA burnout. Once the game began breaking sales records, I got caught up in the hype and had to pick it up for my PS3. Pros: the world is huge, lots to do, griping stories, crazy characters, etc. Cons: Driving is still meh as I find I constantly have to fight the camera to get a good driving view, combat is a bit better, but not much.I was skeptical about this game because I had GTA burnout. Once the game began breaking sales records, I got caught up in the hype and had to pick it up for my PS3. Pros: the world is huge, lots to do, griping stories, crazy characters, etc. Cons: Driving is still meh as I find I constantly have to fight the camera to get a good driving view, combat is a bit better, but not much.

Bottom line is this game is awesome and I cannot wait to see what Rockstar will be able to do on a PS4 or Xbox One.
  60. Nov 19, 2013
    Anyone giving this game a 0 is probably someone who works for another company trying to get their game nominated for GOY. GTAV not only immerses you into a world of chaos and hilarity, it embarks on a quest to flex the muscles of the current gen consoles. It is by far the most beautiful game I have ever played. The single player's story line is the best story line I've ever played of anyAnyone giving this game a 0 is probably someone who works for another company trying to get their game nominated for GOY. GTAV not only immerses you into a world of chaos and hilarity, it embarks on a quest to flex the muscles of the current gen consoles. It is by far the most beautiful game I have ever played. The single player's story line is the best story line I've ever played of any game, including any previous GTA video games. It allows you to switch effortlessly between the three main characters. And each character's path is completely different from the next, while also intertwining their stories after a certain point in the story. You'll find yourself completely immersed into the game as you rip through the city of Los Santos (an almost identical replica of today's Los Angeles). The weapons are very well designed and sound very realistic. The vehicles, while some will look exactly like real world vehicles, Rockstar has taken several real world vehicles and have created their own by combining looks and feels of multiple vehicles. Character models are especially something to be amazed of, as hundreds of citizens take the streets of Los Santos. The violence is real, or as real as it can possibly get. The missions are intense and full of humor and action. And that's just the single player. With most video games, the online portion can have it's glitches. GTAV Online definitely has had some problems. The only reason I'm giving it a 9.0 and not a 10 is because of the issues that the online portion has had. So I'm not ignoring the fact that it has had some issues. Players lost their characters, money that players earned was lost, vehicles that were purchased by players were lost, and a lot of loading issues were there as well. But since its release, Rockstar has worked diligently at fixing these issues, and most, if not, all have been alleviated at this point. Players are still waiting for heists, which would be my only complaint at this point. But I know Rockstar is working hard to get this feature to its players. The online missions get tougher as you rank up. Survival has by far been my favorite mode, playing online with friends, surviving waves of military personnel, thugs, or crazy rednecks out in the desert or in the city. You also have races that help you unlock vehicles and vehicle upgrades. This game is just short of being the perfect video game. Two things I can tell you that might sell you on this video game... I've never once completed an entire GTA video game in its entirety... this one, GTAV, I have. I've also never been so engrossed into a video game's online feature to the point where I've reached a somewhat high rank, and I'm at a decent rank at this point already. It's very addictive and time consuming, very fun and worth buying. And just so you know I'm genuine and not a fanboy, I thought GTAIV was garbage. Expand
  61. Oct 15, 2013
    Only thing I can say about this masterpiece is: BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE!!!!!! This is one of the greatest experiences you will have in any console EVER, BUY IT NOW!!!!
  62. Oct 15, 2013
    Indeed a great game for this generation. At first I thought giving this game a 9+. The game is fantastic, yet it is not perfect. But actually, not one game is perfect. When the online mode was (fully) functional (despite the fact Heists need to be released online) I was 100% sold. Online totally finished a legendary Rockstar title once again.

Mostly the fact that they used game

Mostly the fact that they used game mechanics created for (for example) Max Payne and Red Dead is genius in my opnion. As a game artist, I really think I as well as other game developers can finally see how great this technique can be.

Must have, must play, game of the year without a doubt.
  63. Aug 27, 2014
    What to say? Rockstar is probably the best gaming developer there is. I mean, when you play a game like this you immediately take conscience that you're in front of something special and perfect in every way.
    STORY AND CHARACTERS: I admit that i was sceptical with the fact of an alternating gameplay between three characters. Forget it it only enhances the experience and My God Trevor...
    PRESENTATION: Los Santos is alive in every sense of the word. You have to love it. Period.
    GAMEPLAY: GTA at it's finest.
    ONLINE: Did not played that much but i believe to be an extension of the campaign.
    A masterpiece.
  64. Nov 18, 2013
    This is a great game, but it cannot hold a candle to the likes of overall story and emersion of red dead redemption. Honestly I am dissapointed, I love rockstars stories, the great satire, it pulls no punches on the terrible state of america, and the world as a whole, obsessed with money, power and popularity. However this has been done in previous games it is still a treat to expirience,This is a great game, but it cannot hold a candle to the likes of overall story and emersion of red dead redemption. Honestly I am dissapointed, I love rockstars stories, the great satire, it pulls no punches on the terrible state of america, and the world as a whole, obsessed with money, power and popularity. However this has been done in previous games it is still a treat to expirience, however the personal story of Michale, Trevor and Franklin is very underwhelming. The three character switchig mechanic is plesent in gameplay but hinders the story, it becomes too focused on showing crazy stunts and doesn't really develop the charaters, Trevor stays a lunatic, Michale stays ignorent, franklin does however realise he should hang out with his homie, lamar more but that is all. I wouldnt be too upset with this as Michale and Trevor are set in their ways bu throughout the whole game they argue, which was understandable given the history but became jarring by the final mission. Franklin by the mid point of the game seemed so unbelivably attached to michale you would think he was his farther.
    This all may sound negative but the game is a treat, the driving is fun, the discovery and emersion is perfect and the combat is ok.. rockstar seems tofind it hard to make aiming a gun fun, but the feedback from the soon to be dead guys bodies are a sight to be hold, the europhysics engin isn't as revolutionary as it was in 2008, but still very rewarding. Hand to hand combat is there but is very forgetable, stealth makes an aperance, but is in no way developed into an actual gameplay style, more a gimmick you would never use, which is a shame.
    The heists, this is was the highlights of the game, the set ups really drove up the anticipation, the moments before the alarm bells start ringing with the atmospheric ambiant music makes an intense excitment. Its ashame there are only about five of these as once the first one is done anyother misson away from the heists feels like a waste of time. The side activities are fun if you are into that stuff and you could invest a lot of time in stoke markets and tennis etc.
    However after all is said and done, this is a rockstar game, so the missable details are what builds up to really emerse you, hitting road kill and Trevor will roar, flip flops actually flip and flop! Totally crazy this is on current gen.
    This is a massivly enjoyable game, with the required depth, scope and detail to really earn the investment required to expirience.
    Oh and the multiplayer is a mess the i put 6 hours into and hated it. Never again.
  65. Nov 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game itself is pretty good, one of the bests I've played this generation (I am a very sensitive gamer, most of the games I play, no matter how good they are to other people, deserve 7, 6, or less to me when I play them). I really liked everything about it, and the graphics are pretty good for it to be a PS3/Xbox 360 (in which both have limited hardware, which leads to crappy graphics, though the graphics in these game are not crappy considering it's an open-world game, in fact, they're great [not as crappy as other games] graphics). Seriously, I am honest and I don't like to overrate games; what killed the 9 for me in this game was the online. It just had a headache-giving matchmaking system. Let me explain it; not only the character creator was weird and limited, but the main point in the online mod, which is playing "Jobs" (which are basically game modes like racing, deathmatch, team deathmatch) is pretty much impossible to be done if you don't have a friend to play with that moment. Seriously, you click "Join Match" and rather than doing what it says it will do, it makes you host your own match. You invite everyone in the game and wait for people to join, but guess what; no one in the game EVER accepts your invitations or joins your game. Seriously, I waited 30 minutes waiting for someone to join the match, and guess what... exactly, no one joined. Not just that is bad, but there is an option that says "Find Crew Members To Play With" (a crew is basically an in-game group) well, my crew has 400k people in it. Perfect, I might finally be able to play with someone. I click "Join/Accept" and it says that I can't join them because my version of GTA is not compatible. For the love of God, my GTA is updated (because if you're playing online, you basically have it updated, otherwise you wouldn't be connected), and I am pretty sure it's impossible for some people to have a different version of GTA and be able to play it because the game forces you to update. This is obviously a bug or glitch and I am not sure if this happening because I own the PS3 version of the game and PSN is free (which I doubt is the problem). Anyway, I had good expectations for GTA Online, but sometimes, what has the best advertisement, turns out to be the worst out of something. Rockstar kept saying it was gonna be awesome on their ads, but it turned out to be buggy, glitchy, had problems the first week of release, and still has almost the same problems (except that you're now able to connect to GTA Online, unable to play with anyone, though). While I was reminding myself of all those problems in GTA Online, I was planning to give GTA 5 a seven, but I guess that's okay, GTA Online isn't what I have to focus on considering GTA 5 is full of content and fun. Seriously, you can't go wrong with the awesome gameplay, the "Freak Missions", the charismatic storyline, the charming characters, the attractions (like Tennis, the strip clubs, drinking at Michael's house or a bar, the roller-coasters, or simply doing stunts), the missions (which are part of the storyline, but seriously, I had to make this point separately because some missions like the one where you have to save Michael's daughter from the boat and she still blames you for killing their ''friends'' even though they were shooting you is really hilarious, not to mention the one where you have to save Michael's boat and he didn't care about his son even though his life was in danger). Seriously, I have A LOT more to say, just have fun playing this game if you ever get it or if you have it already. Must be a game-of-the-year for 2013!
    PS: Your characters die much faster and is more realistic in that sense, but it still doesn't ruin any of the gameplay, especially if you're careful. Also, it's harder to lose the cops (not really a problem). Sorry, had to say this but I didn't wanna ruin my long review by placing it in a wrong spot. Enjoy and have a beautiful thanks-giving! (Posted on November 28 of 2013, and yes, I know Metacritic shows the date of when you posted your review, but just in case!).
  66. Oct 1, 2013
    Excellent game, possibly best GTA yet. First GTA with awesome graphics, shooting/cover system first time right in a GTA title. Best sandbox game yet, most believable world yet and the classic GTA atmosphere/humor in every tiny little detail and then some. Full of secrets and easter eggs.

Cons: You' ll drive A LOT and it gets a bit repetitive, though there is the fast travel via taxi mode which is way better used than in GTA IV. The story has some excellent dialogue, though the overall picture isn't the most compelling one ever. Also, it could have used more heists, which is probably one of the title's highlights. Lastly some odd developer's choices such as the missing "restart mission" or the missing objectives the first time you play a mission (for the gold medal). But... minor things in a ocean full of awesomeness.

My 2nd best game of this gen (behind The Last of Us) and probably one of the best games I've ever played.
  67. Sep 27, 2013
    Better than GTA IV. This is everything that San Andreas was to PS2. GTA V brings everything great about gta to one great package. Best PS3 game for sure.
  68. Oct 1, 2013
    Best game ever? It could be. While not perfect I honestly don't think perfection truly exists GTA V is as close to perfection as a game has come to date. With the most fleshed out and entertaining protagonists, amazingly well-acted, top notch dialog, and a plot full of humor and intrigue...well, it'll be a long time before any developer comes close to topping this game.
  69. Dec 26, 2013
    A very decent game, the story; good, the multiplayer; good. The problem is that is all there is to say about it. It lacks a special feature (the treble story characters is just a gimmick). It will likely get better with the updates and patches, but considering that they aren't part of the base game i don't think they should count.
  70. Dec 27, 2013
    Rockstar made of the greatest games of all-time! Grand Theft Auto V is a MUST BUY for all PS3 and XBOX 360 owners! So many things to do! Amazing graphics! Fun missions! Great character switching and absolutely fantastic multiplayer!
  71. Oct 10, 2013
    Part V is the best GTA to date and had exceeded its high expectations. The three main character premise works well in both gameplay and story-telling. Rockstar fixed previous issues with added checkpoints, quick saves, and keeping your weapons when arrested.

It is a good year of gaming but GTA:V will be many people's Game Of The Year, and it is well-deserved.
  72. AK7
    Sep 26, 2013
    I grew up with Grand Theft Auto. Yeah, I know GTA was never meant for kids, but hey, couldn't resist playing. I was so excited to finally get to play this game after that delay in April and the wait was worth it. As much as I love EVERY GTA, this game has come with some things I just don't like, but there are a lot of things I do like.

Things I don't like so much: - No crouch. -

Things I don't like so much:
    - No crouch.
    - Driving feels more sensitive and harder than GTA IV.
    - Car spawning, what I mean by this is that you always see the same car. Now I know that this is a memory problem and these outdated consoles just can't handle it. I hope the next-gen/PC versions will do better than this.
    - Quite some bugs and glitches.

Things I like (There are so many things I like, I think I would be going on for a couple of days):
    - Huge and I mean seriously HUGE map.
    - A beautiful interactive world, that responds to what you do.
    - 3 fun and very different main characters (However I do prefer one protagonist, but this was pretty good too).
    - All the different minigames.
    - Immersion. This game does so well to draw you in and just says do whatever you want to do.
    - Finally the REAL cheat codes are back and in action.

Maybe it's not my favourite GTA of all time, but it's also not my least favourite, that one goes to GTA IV.
    All in all it's a fantastic game, however I cannot give this game a 10, because of it's issues. I wish I could've given this game a 9.5. Is it GOTY worthy? Definitely. It is the best game I've played so far in 2013 and it will probably stay that way.
  73. Oct 15, 2013
    If ever you needed a game that was not an exclusive to define the end of an amazing generation, look no further.

Grand Theft Auto 5 is the sum of five hard years work and it shows. The sprawling world that is yours to explore is gorgeous and vast. With an amazing array of things to do and sights to see. The visuals are top notch and work so perfectly to put you right in this

The visuals are top notch and work so perfectly to put you right in this re-imagined version of southern California, everything from the beaches baked in sunlight, to the neon lit city by the night... The game is really a sight to behold.
    Gameplay mechanics, though still a little finicky at times, have been sharply honed since GTA 4. Things like moving from cover to cover and shooting, to driving and general mobility mechanics, have been hugely refined.

The story, however memorable for each person, is most likely the weakest part of GTA 5. We are treated to three phenomenal playable characters, Michael, Franklin, and the hilariously over-the-top, Trevor, who all have their own agendas in San Andreas. The character development that takes place between the three is what truly kept me hooked on the story over the (around) 35hrs for a full play through. Though unlike other GTA games, the side-characters were not nearly as memorable, save for a few honourable mentions, like the extremely stereotypical gang banger, Lamar.
    That being said, with the addition of checkpoints (at last!) during missions, and the ability to replay any mission at any given time, on top of all the side-quests and bonus missions, there are definitely a fair amount of reasons to stay and explore San Andreas long after even the next generation launches.

The multiplayer known as GTA Online, has now been up for about two weeks. There were some notable problems during the first three to four days of launch, including character deletion, matchmaking timeouts, and constant freezing. The community did not hesitate to lash out, not once thinking that even RockStar had anticipated issues from the sheer number of people that had eagerly been awaiting the online to launch.
    The issues were quickly resolved and RockStar have rewarded devoted players for the patience with in game currency.
    The Online totes its own story and new characters alike, and sees players creating their own avatar to explore the huge world alone or with friends. There is a massive amount to do online, from a simple free-roam mode in a player populated world, where you can make new friends or enemies while you cruise around in your custom ride, seeing the sights, or getting into trouble, to traditional death match modes.
    You can also create your own missions in the content creator, plan your own heists, rob a convenience store, or set a custom marker and challenge anyone to a spur-of-the-moment race across the state.
    With RockStar adding new content on a regular basis, and the promise of years of support, GTA Online is shaping up to be GTA 5's defining experience, as well as a new standard for online games.

If you are one of the handful of people wondering why they should get this game now, with a new generation of consoles on the horizon, know this: Grand Theft Auto 5 is one of the finest games ever made, and is the result of huge technical achievements and years of hard work. It is a masterpiece that needs to be savoured and experienced from start to finish.
    Though I will soon be moving onto my new PlayStation 4, GTA 5 is one of the reasons that I will be returning to my PS3, because it is just that good.
  74. Oct 3, 2013
    It comes to a point where "gaming", has evolved, it has evolved into something, not better, nor worse, but something different, Grand Theft Auto 5 it's the branch and justification on how games can, and will, talk about society at a whole other level, or even revolutionize the way we see technology to this date.

Grand theft auto does not only jokes and critiques the whole, "american

Grand theft auto does not only jokes and critiques the whole, "american society" as we know it, but at the same time adds up several different in game mechanics and tweaks them like no other open world game ever has.
    One of the best things that Gta V increases it's his magnitude of the three dimensional world that presents to you by the name of "Los Santos", it's massive and each different area feels unique and special in it's on way. You don't necessarily need to be playing on a scripted sequence nor a unscripted sequence to enjoy the vast array that the city of Los Santos has to offer.

Every activity, or mission, depending on how you want to call them, feels fresh and new, this happens because of the different areas where missions develop and present themselves, while at the same time keeping it's charm with crisp new dialog, every time you jump back in a different occasion into them. They really assimilate an illusion, and a reality that represents perfectly the effort and love that was put in the making of this "game".
    The missions and the characters are written and presented perfectly to, every single one of the main and co stars that appear in the game are lovable, and sometimes even identifiable, this adds up a huge feel of immersion that no other game manages to accomplish at such a scale as this game has.

The game has his fare share of problems too, though most of them could give you the appearance that are mistakes that could've been fixed in a quick and efficient way, the vast majority of them tend to be there, for really complex reasons, that really make you question the design choices, that the team at Rockstar's headquarters had in their mind. Some of the missions feel, completely and utterly silly, and unnecessary, while some other feel extremely unique, and satisfying to accomplish. The real beauty of the game comes from the sense of maturity that handles, and the way it those it, the game it's mature for several different aspects and subjects that the game handles, and the way it handles them. They never feel unnecessary or dull, they always feel with a purpose and a reason in behind them being there, it's perfect while at the same time keeping the integrity of the criminality, and the brutality, of the reality, that some of this characters manage to have.

Gta V never manages to break the experience and the illusion of being part of this terrible reality that can and will most of the times be comparable to our own society and the way it affects each single type of person, no matter what your political preferences are, or if you hate violence in entertainment, Gta V will always shine as being one of the best works of criminal entertainment and art, that has ever reached into our circle of appreciable culture, it's beautiful, terrifying, and brutal at the same time, Gta V it's a masterpiece, and a must play of anyone that has an interest in the series until now.
  75. Sep 27, 2013
    Possibly the best of all GTA games, GTA V is the one to beat, no other console or PC game provides this much entertainment on the scale that GTA V does.
  76. Dec 21, 2013
    Well deserving of the Game of the Year award from nearly every publication ever. I won't list the things that are wrong with it because there are none, save the lack of heist missions which I thought the game was about...
  77. Sep 28, 2013
    After the fiasco that was GTA IV, I wasn't real keen on playing another entry into this series. GTA IV's terrible voice acting put me over the edge, and I just couldn't stomach playing it. I never really got too far with that game. I'm a GTA veteran, having been introduced to the series on the PSOne with the first entry. The only GTA I couldn't take was IV, and that's even taking intoAfter the fiasco that was GTA IV, I wasn't real keen on playing another entry into this series. GTA IV's terrible voice acting put me over the edge, and I just couldn't stomach playing it. I never really got too far with that game. I'm a GTA veteran, having been introduced to the series on the PSOne with the first entry. The only GTA I couldn't take was IV, and that's even taking into consideration the horrible use of the "N" word in San Andreas. It was in like, EVERY SENTENCE.

The story was vastly improved for GTA V, and no more voice actors pretending to be Armenian without previous research. That drove me up the wall, having to listen to Nico stutter through every line in his hackneyed, broken English. Good riddance.

There's lots of things to do, and if you don't want to do something, just do something else. There's something for everyone, and you don't have to like every activity. It's worth the price.
  78. Nov 27, 2013
    Rockstar has done a great job making the games. But I have the feeling that they could've done better. There are some minor bugs and some stuttering moments but overall it is a great game.
  79. Nov 11, 2013
    Awesome story, awesome concept, and great characters. The On-line side of things, took a while to get going, but once it did, it turned out to be really good. The only downside to the game, are the occasional glitches, which let it down; But apart from that, it's an absolute must-buy!
  80. Oct 1, 2013
    This is not a review. My rating is only used to keep overall score of a game relatively unchanged. Basically this is a test on humanity. There is 100% chance that "NO" button below this "review" will be pressed by random Meta user. I won't be suprised if I was right
  81. Sep 28, 2013
    simply awesome, and more fun than GTA IV. One of the best game ever played, only driving is a bit boring i stick to GTA IV driving system, now need to wait for GTA online
  82. Nov 10, 2013
    This game is a 10. High Production value.

My roommate played the game for like 12hr straight, my brother loves it and loves talking about it... when you go to restaurants you hear people talk about it in the background. It's a top game.
  83. Oct 3, 2013
    The first game i bought as i bought the PS3. Worth buying..!! It worths every penny.!! This game's great its actually should deserve a rating of 99 or 98, 97 is i feel is quite low The user score should be 9.0 like that. People who give ratings and comments are obviously GTA haterrszz!!! Graphics of this game is just good This game has no glitches..att all only the car upgrade orThe first game i bought as i bought the PS3. Worth buying..!! It worths every penny.!! This game's great its actually should deserve a rating of 99 or 98, 97 is i feel is quite low The user score should be 9.0 like that. People who give ratings and comments are obviously GTA haterrszz!!! Graphics of this game is just good This game has no glitches..att all only the car upgrade or parking glitch stg!! Its fixed now i think!! The online gameplay in this game is massive, amazing and mindblowing They've added new weapons which makes the action better I love doing heist misssons!! Its real good Sets up a new standard Expand
  84. Oct 4, 2013
    Well GTA 5 has came out and is better than EVER. Rockstar has a new Grand Theft Auto witch has bank robberies. it is a 10/10 game i also recommend this game to ANYONE.
  85. Oct 5, 2013
    SO AWESOME GAME!!! BEST GTA BY FAR!!!!!! Forget about the last of us and bioshock! This is game of easily the true game of the year! Or the game of this generation or even the best game of all time! Just the redefined gameplay, awesome world, awesome characters and the incredible attention to detail! Just buy it already!!!
  86. Sep 24, 2013
    This is a great game. No doubt about that. But it is also the most overrated game of the year.

Pro: - enormous map - 3 characters - scenario - diversity in the missions - coherence - Overall technical qualities - driving is fun - parody of our world. Cons: - This is basically an RPG in which there is mainly driving to do. For a map that big, there isn't that many things to

Pro:
    - enormous map
    - 3 characters
    - scenario
    - diversity in the missions
    - coherence
    - Overall technical qualities
    - driving is fun
    - parody of our world.

Cons:
    - This is basically an RPG in which there is mainly driving to do. For a map that big, there isn't that many things to do.
    - Still miles behind a Skyrim for an open world game.
    - Minigames are not that interesting (even boring). Tennis is bad, triathlon is without any interest, Only Golf is interesting.
  87. Nov 25, 2013
    More fun from the Rockstar Studio geniuses. Unlike the Sandbox-in-a-city predecessor GTA 4, This new outing takes some of the favoured features from San Andreas and Vice city and combines it in an interesting and Hollywood style action packed crime-fest. Just like a good book it shouldn’t be put down until completion.
    I know people will find some faults and prefer Saints Row, or this and
    I know people will find some faults and prefer Saints Row, or this and that, and that’s fine meh! I cannot stop kids from writing reviews, but anyway…

On the technical side, The game does have some question marks over its head and it will clearly be a while until a lot of the niggly bugs are taken care of. But think to yourself about which is better? A release now or a release in 15 months 15 months’ time after extensive testing? If you answered in 15 months’ time, then you probably don’t smoke, drink, use a credit card or care about any short term enjoyment at the expense of long term pain.(Note. Not necessarily a bad thing!)

Ok, It won’t be everyone’s game.(incidentally, GTA 4 wasn’t really MY thing either). GTA 5 certainly shouldn’t be played by anyone under at least 16, but its charming, and obviously intelligently written and thought out for its audience. I appreciate being treated by game designers to stories, missions and characters with consequences, personalities and interactions thought out as well as this game has done.

As more games like this that have such a high entertainment level, take longer and longer to develop the waiting time between games tends to frustrate me though.

With a world as open and varied and still yet largely untouched as GTA5 is. I reckon at least a couple of mind blowing DLC’s packs and missions will be needed to firmly cement this games position as that of one in the top 3 games on the PlayStation 3.
  88. Sep 30, 2013
    There is so much to do in Grand Theft Auto V. The missions and game play are very fun. For me, a game hyped this much I'm usually let down. But this game stood tall and was even better than I expected. The world is huge, with beautiful sights and fun activities throughout. Random activities are scattered through the world as well, which are fun little side missions for a bit of extraThere is so much to do in Grand Theft Auto V. The missions and game play are very fun. For me, a game hyped this much I'm usually let down. But this game stood tall and was even better than I expected. The world is huge, with beautiful sights and fun activities throughout. Random activities are scattered through the world as well, which are fun little side missions for a bit of extra cash. The heists in this game are what really stood out too me. The heists were great, and now you can do heists with your friends online? Sign me up! This was an amazing experience and definitely should be on top of all your "To Play" lists if you haven't played it already. Expand
  89. Sep 24, 2013
    I really like this game. I think Los Santo's is a way better city then Liberty City and the strip clubs are awesome!!!! I also think the thing where you get to switch between Micheal, Franklin and Trevor is really neat.
  90. Sep 25, 2013
    This is what current-gen GTA should look like. In my opinion GTA IV was most overrated game of this generation. GTA V is better in all possible ways. Starting from graphics, through missions, ending on optional activities.
  91. Sep 25, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V does everything a realistic video game should do. Every mechanic from Grand Theft Auto IV has been improved, and also borrows some from both Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3. Now when anything dies there is an X and a millisecond of blue screen. GTA V is about 3 protagonists, Michael De Santa, retired bank robber and family man, Franklin Clinton, Los Santos native andGrand Theft Auto V does everything a realistic video game should do. Every mechanic from Grand Theft Auto IV has been improved, and also borrows some from both Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3. Now when anything dies there is an X and a millisecond of blue screen. GTA V is about 3 protagonists, Michael De Santa, retired bank robber and family man, Franklin Clinton, Los Santos native and gang banger who wants out of small time, and Trevor Phillips, a phyco drug dealer and Michael's former partner in crime. Each character has their own skill set and special ability. Michael can slow down time while using a weapon and has a higher shooting skill. Franklin can slow down time while driving and has a higher driving skill. Trevor can take half damage and give double damage while in combat as well as having a higher flying skill. All of these skills can be increased by use or lessons. Missions can be started by one character and be played with another, and can be switched between. Los Santos is a very large city that is filled with very colorful npcs and random events. It also takes up about one third of map. The rest of the map is either small towns or wilderness filled with animals. These animals can be hunted by Trevor and pictures of them can be sent to a friend of his after a stranger mission. Other stranger missions can unlock other side missions and activities. The world of San Andreas is the largest map Rockstar has ever made. Many types of vehicles can be driven, including boats, cars, helicopters, and planes (finally!). There are many fun things to do and see in GTA V, including one time when switching to Trevor, he was riding a scooter shouting "SCOOTER BROTHER" at another scooter motorist. Some pop in is a small sacrifice for such an amazing game. Expand
  92. Sep 27, 2013
    Never got into the series, hated Gta 4, couldn't get into it at all... But I can't put 5 down. Congratulations Rockstar! Definitely sitting on the top of the chain for GOTY. Sales figures talk kiddies. And lol at all the worried tlou fanboys who keep mentioning tlou because deep down they know gta 5 is top dog now. Rockstar I can't wait for the multiplayer. 10/10 GOTY
  93. Oct 7, 2013
    The same gta puts you a lot of of mini games and side and you get bored of them in 10 minutes the campign is kinda good but some say its godd the replay but it is not i even found more fun the new game plus of tlou the driving is normal and shooting mechanics sticky and annoying this game is perfect to play with your friends but this game is far from perfect
  94. Sep 28, 2013
    Probably the best Game of this generation, Combining a plethora of game mechanics new to the series, everything Rockstar games attempted to do in this game, they succeeded, I was initially a bit worried when i saw the trailers, thinking this game might have gone back to the basics of gta, mindless fun with 3 bit gangster protagonists, but boy was I ever WRONG 'nuff said, just buy thisProbably the best Game of this generation, Combining a plethora of game mechanics new to the series, everything Rockstar games attempted to do in this game, they succeeded, I was initially a bit worried when i saw the trailers, thinking this game might have gone back to the basics of gta, mindless fun with 3 bit gangster protagonists, but boy was I ever WRONG 'nuff said, just buy this game already and U'll know exactly what I'm talking about Expand
  95. Sep 29, 2013
    This is game is grand in every possible scale there's everything anyone can possibly think of. The missions story characters, graphics background score music in radios chemistry between characters this is simply perfect. This happens when genius people are given unlimited amount of time money and talent. The game is for current gen and it made everyone go haywire when shown at E3This is game is grand in every possible scale there's everything anyone can possibly think of. The missions story characters, graphics background score music in radios chemistry between characters this is simply perfect. This happens when genius people are given unlimited amount of time money and talent. The game is for current gen and it made everyone go haywire when shown at E3 most of the people like myself were more excited for this game than ps3 or Xbox 1. The heists are grand and action is so awesome that you will actually open your mouth wide open looking at the awesomeness of this game. A perfect 10 from me hooked to this game since the day i got it enjoy people. Expand
  96. Sep 30, 2013
    GTA V is a good game but boring in single player because after the story there isn't so much to do, and the missions are few. Buy it for the online and/or the story. (If you can, wait for a next-generation release)
  97. Sep 30, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto 5, probably the most anticipated game of the century and with rockstars history in the action/adventure genre we all new it was going to be good but the question was how good, well in my honest opinion i think overall the game is good but not great and i will break down why i think this is,
    Firstly the length of the story mode, i think is well below what everybody
    Firstly the length of the story mode, i think is well below what everybody expected of the game rockstars GTA history shows us that other than vice city most have a hefty section of single player action despite the short story mode i believe the issue is with the fact that there are three main characters to play i just never felt connected to any of them they had no story to make me connected with them.
    The Gameplay however is as good as its always been with much improved tweaks especially with the shooting mechanics i feel that the game plays perfectly, the voice acting is incredible as always in these games and despite the short story there is a incredible array of things to do in the game before during and after the main story it will keep any die hard gamer going for months yet and with GTA Online coming im sure rockstar are saving the best till last. 8/10 for me.
  98. Oct 1, 2013
    [PT-BR] Sim... eu amei o jogo em geral Adorei tudo, mas com algumas exceções... O que irei falar a seguir, TEM QUE SER ATUALIZADO PELA ROCKSTAR Que seria :

- Aumentar os limites de detalhes das sombras do jogo (mesmo que seja um jogo ambicioso, tentem fazer isso LOGO ) - Atualizar a física de todos os automóveis incluindo até os aviões e a física dos NPC's e incluindo as

- Atualizar a física de todos os automóveis incluindo até os aviões e a física dos NPC's e incluindo as animações dos protagonistas também.

- Suavizar mais os serrilhados pois na minha TV, aparece mais serrilhados do que o jogo )

- Se for possível, criar um sistema que podemos voltar a comer nas lanchonetes (ou seja, produzir imediatamente, TODAS as lanchonetes do jogo... pois isso uma tradição dele )

- Fazer com que em todos os lugares do jogo, possa ficar a 30 framerates por segundo.

- E tirar alguns bugs que tem nele como Delegacia de Mount Chilliad que você pode entrar nela e cair no 'infinito'), bug do ônibus, e o bug idêntico ao da Delegacia... Mas só que esse, seria como se fosse você cair de uma moto, em um rio, e ultrapassar o chão também, com tudo isso, você cair no 'infinito' novamente.

...
    Sei que os consoles da geração atual, não podem ter gráficos melhores do que o atual do jogo... mas que pelo menos, TENTEM fazer isso o mais breve possível...

O CONTEÚDO QUE ACABEI DE FALAR, SÓ SÃO ATUALIZAÇÕES QUE EU ADORARIA QUE A ROCKSTAR PUDESSE FAZER E NÃO CRÍTICAS COM TUDO ISSO, O JOGO IRIA FICAR PERFEITAMENTE ÉPICO!

E só isso, pessoal.
  99. Oct 1, 2013
    I have to say I was somewhat skeptical for GTA V before it released. It was on of the most anticipated games of all time, and after playing and finishing it I can say that it has lived up to the hype it built up before the release. The game is perfect in any way, huge world that feels more alive than ever, amazing story that's neither too long or too short, and all the little bits thatI have to say I was somewhat skeptical for GTA V before it released. It was on of the most anticipated games of all time, and after playing and finishing it I can say that it has lived up to the hype it built up before the release. The game is perfect in any way, huge world that feels more alive than ever, amazing story that's neither too long or too short, and all the little bits that make Rockstar one of, if not the best gaming developer and publisher. It is relatively bug-less, especially when looking at other AAA releases in the past few years (I'm looking at you Battlefield 3). With GTA Online just few hours away I can honestly say that this is going to be considered by many as the best game ever created. Expand
  100. Oct 1, 2013
    I wa never a fan of Rockstar's GTA games...until I met GTA V...there are too much improvements to be highlighted so I'm gonna say 'she' is just great. If it was between 'her' and my girlfriend, I guess it wasn't meant to be babe...though some minor improvements can be made

1. CD-Action
    Nov 14, 2013
    The best way to bid farewell to the retiring consoles is to spend dozens of hours having fun in Los Santos: robbing, abusing illegal substances, breaking all laws and enjoying everything else that GTA V has to offer. And after we finish the game, we should all say loudly: ‘okay, Rockstar girls and boys, it’s high time to make a truly new GTA, not just a gigantic DLC’. [12/2013, p.36]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 24, 2013
    GTA V fulfills the idea of a gaming sandbox, where you can entertain yourself in many different ways - and also experience a superbly written story of three gangsters, if you want. [Issue#234]
  3. Play UK
    Oct 16, 2013
    Gigantic and stupidly detailed, GTA V is everything we hoped it would be. Individual components could be a touch better, but when a game does literally everything, nobody can expect perfection across the board. That it even comes close is incredible. [Issue#236, p.62]