8.2

1. Sep 22, 2013
    Michael, Franklin y Trevor, tres tipos muy distintos unidos por el destino. Ver Los Santos desde lo alto es sólo uno de los grandes espectáculos de GTAV. Un mundo vivo, complejo y gigantesco! GTAV es simplemente espectacular!!!
  2. Sep 20, 2013
    GTA V could easily be Game of the Year it has an outstanding story, gorgeous graphics and fantastic gameplay. The world is gorgeous there is so much to do. The story thus far is perfect in every way. The world feels and looks real. This is by far the best GTA game to date and is 10 times better than GTA IV. Forget and ignore the negative reviews they are clearly from very jealous and angryGTA V could easily be Game of the Year it has an outstanding story, gorgeous graphics and fantastic gameplay. The world is gorgeous there is so much to do. The story thus far is perfect in every way. The world feels and looks real. This is by far the best GTA game to date and is 10 times better than GTA IV. Forget and ignore the negative reviews they are clearly from very jealous and angry pc gamers because GTA V is not on PC. I would give GTA V a perfect 100 if I could. If you love playing video games then GTA V is for you my friend. Expand
  3. Sep 19, 2013
    If someone have a problems with GTA series got problem with himself. I've played from GTA SA, GTA IV trilogy and GTA V now and I have to say I love Rockstar and this game. GTA V is just perfect. Nothing more to say. All need to have it. Im sorry about PC for now but hope GTA V will be on PC too (and Im gonna buy it too). In GTA IV I modded almost everything on PC. GTA V? I dont think thatIf someone have a problems with GTA series got problem with himself. I've played from GTA SA, GTA IV trilogy and GTA V now and I have to say I love Rockstar and this game. GTA V is just perfect. Nothing more to say. All need to have it. Im sorry about PC for now but hope GTA V will be on PC too (and Im gonna buy it too). In GTA IV I modded almost everything on PC. GTA V? I dont think that this game needs mods. Nothing more! Just play! Expand
  4. Sep 19, 2013
    Just joining the hype train. After a good solid 2 days playing this game, I wish i could give it a 11/10. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go pick up hookers in my upgraded $1 million dollar Buggati and kill them afterwards.
  5. Sep 21, 2013
    This game has it all blew what I've seen.
    The graphics have also convinced the whole 10/10.
    Every penny for this game is worth it! Incredibly, award suspicious!
    This game is the best game that has ever existed. I find no more words.
  6. Sep 21, 2013
    I admit I'm not a big fan of the GTA series, the one that I liked so far was GTA: San Andreas and it was not for its history ...
    This GTA V has a history almost perfect, the interaction between the characters is wonderful and the fact that three protagonists makes things more complex, interesting and even fun. The gameplay is simply one of the best if not the best in the series, the soundtrack is also very good longevity Not to speak, the story mode takes over 30 hours, with secondary missions, sports activities and operating all map takes more than 100 hours! The game has plenty of action, enjoys with some real life stuff taking them to their ridiculous extreme (but this is good, and several times made ​​me laugh). It is a recommended game for over 18 years and believe me, is a game of extreme quality that will amaze you.

Note: Who gave 0/10 must have serious problems, and not played for sure. Must be one of the people is that it is anti-gaming.
  7. Sep 23, 2013
    Amazing game. Exactly what I've been hoping the series would someday turn into. Never been much of a GTA fan, but this game is just what GTA IV never was. IMO SA and VC was the best in the series, and it all got worse with IV, and now they threw a bomb and completely immersed me into this amazing world they've created.
  8. Sep 22, 2013
    Probably the best game I've ever played this generation.

Playing three characters really sets this game above others in terms of story. At first I didn't expect much from it, but the voice acting and the animations are amazing. Without the voice acting, this game wouldn't be as good. The graphics are breathtaking, especially on a 7 year old system, you can tell Rockstar have really
    Probably the best game I've ever played this generation.

The graphics are breathtaking, especially on a 7 year old system, you can tell Rockstar have really pushed it this time. Flying over the city at night with all the streetlights is something you'd want to get round doing. You can fly right up into the sky over the clouds and skydive off, but remember bring a parachute. The vehicles are incredibly detailed, the explosions are pretty awesome.

This is an open world game, which means you can go anywhere. I've never found myself walking anywhere because simply...the game is massive...you can steal cars (of course) helicopters, fighter jets, even an airliner, tanks and boats.

This is my first review, I made this account just so I can post about this game. It is a 10/10. Ignore the negative votes, they're jealous it's not out on PC. I only played GTA4 for a few hours, and got bored of it. But not with this game, I'm hooked. If you have an Xbox or PS3, i would get this game as soon as possible. $800million in 24 hours? Well deserved Rockstar... I also applaud you for delaying multiplayer release. There are always problems with multiplayer, this game would probably have lower reviews if it wasnt up to scratch.
  9. Sep 22, 2013
    I don't even know where to start this. With a fluid gameplay, stunning graphics, a good humored but at the same time tragic story, this is the best game I've ever played so far without no doubt. Highly recommended for those who are fans of another GTAs games, and for those who don't.
  10. Jan 4, 2014
    Gta V is a great game, you will play this game for much time, there is a lot of thing to do, it's also very funny and the graphics are amazing, you can choose a character to play and each one have different hobbies and personalities.
  11. Sep 22, 2013
    Best Game Ever Made Bottom Line.
    Best Game Ever Made Bottom Line.
    It's Sole Flaw is The New Rap Radio Station. Today's Rap Is Garbage Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross, & All Of The Other Turds That Think They Can Rap Ruined The Soundtrack. The Classic West Coast Hip Hop Station Is Pretty Damned Good Except There Is To Much Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg. GTA San Andreas Had The Best Soundtrack In The Series. GTA IV & Episodes Overall had a better soundtrack.. However this game is far better. GTA IV is a brilliant game especially for 2008 standards this game is well beyond it & the game of the generation. GTA V game of forever!
  12. Sep 29, 2013
    GTA V is definitely deserves a GOTY. There is so much to do, so many activities, random events and side missions. Story felt it a bit short, but it was probably because I played it way too much. What else... Graphics are good, not amazing, but still very good, voice acting is absolutely great, the characters are great and the game is actually really funny. It was also a great idea to bringGTA V is definitely deserves a GOTY. There is so much to do, so many activities, random events and side missions. Story felt it a bit short, but it was probably because I played it way too much. What else... Graphics are good, not amazing, but still very good, voice acting is absolutely great, the characters are great and the game is actually really funny. It was also a great idea to bring a characters switching to this game. Pretty much the only thing they R* could improve is... Remove stupid glitches (there wasn't many that bothered me tough) and it would be nice if there would be more interiors and more things you could buy. No game is perfect, but Rockstar has made yet again an amazing game, with a amazing story and amazing graphics, so it deserves a 10/10. Expand
  13. Sep 19, 2013
    This as to be the BEST GTA ever made by rockstar and if they keep to what the say and give us free updates and DLC this game will get better and better over the years to come!
  14. Sep 19, 2013
    This is one of the best games I have played. Ever. The amount of Detail Rockstar put into this game is absolutely staggering. I have never felt more immersed in a video game in my life. This is all serious. I am in love with this game. This is exactly what I was hoping for. Rockstar put out the game, and it lived up to the hype!
  15. Sep 18, 2013
    Grand Theft auto V has left me so mind blown that I can only describe it in singular non sequential words (Kinda) beginning with "Huge", the size of this game is like nothing else I've played on the ps3, With incredible detail to everything composing it's many environments.

"Beautiful, not a single thing in this game is ugly, even things intended to be ugly, It's undeniable that this is one of the best looking games to come to console.

"Insane" I've been playing for a day and I've flown planes between buildings, fought aliens with a minigun, gone on multiple drug trips and encountered some of the strangest game personality's in the history of the GTA series.

GTA V is the best installment of The GTA series so far, and anyone not playing this game is missing out on one of the most beautiful, action packed and hilarious adventures they'll ever encounter!
  16. Sep 20, 2013
    This sure as hell is one of the greatest game of this year! Just keep getting better and better! Very nice story and gameplay, you really feel for the characters in the game and just keep playing!
    I can't even wait for the online mode, gonna be some crazy stuff
  17. Sep 20, 2013
    This game is perfect. Anyone giving it a rating under an 8 either hasn't played it or is blind and deaf. Just playing for half an hour you can tell how much hard work was put into making this game and that is what I appreciate most about it. Most of the games that are released these days do not have the polished feel of Grand Theft Auto V. I did not experience any bugs or glitches duringThis game is perfect. Anyone giving it a rating under an 8 either hasn't played it or is blind and deaf. Just playing for half an hour you can tell how much hard work was put into making this game and that is what I appreciate most about it. Most of the games that are released these days do not have the polished feel of Grand Theft Auto V. I did not experience any bugs or glitches during my play through of the main story (which I just completed) or the side missions. There are plenty of things to do and random events that occur while you traverse the city and countryside which can shake things up in a good way. I recommend this game to anyone here on metacritic, you will not regret buying this game. Expand
  18. Sep 20, 2013
    Absolutely stellar sandbox action with three fantastically funny protagonists who mix together well with their humor and hijinks in a dark satirical take of California.

Everything that could have been improved on in GTA IV has been, everything that needed to be brought back from San Andreas has been. It's without a doubt the best GTA game in the series so far. The world is jam packed with activities ranging from sports, street racing, submarine diving, rampages, strangers and freaks to meet, collectibles, random events, you name it. Even for the island's vast size it doesn't feel like any part is really wasted.

Without a doubt my new favorite entry in the series.
  19. Sep 22, 2013
    I need to set this up properly, I found GTA 4 boring, plain and simple. I sold it after a month back in 08. It had many problems, most of which broke the experience for me. Needless to say, I was apprehensive about the 5th installment, But let me be clear, this is the most cohesive gaming experience I've had in a long while, letting it contend with The Last of Us as my favorite game ofI need to set this up properly, I found GTA 4 boring, plain and simple. I sold it after a month back in 08. It had many problems, most of which broke the experience for me. Needless to say, I was apprehensive about the 5th installment, But let me be clear, this is the most cohesive gaming experience I've had in a long while, letting it contend with The Last of Us as my favorite game of this generation.
    The cars handle much better, and they've borrowed almost all of what really worked from RDR, making the problems I had from 4 a thing of the past. The world is absolutely massive, but an important thing to note is that none of it seems wasted. Buildings seemingly lack the cut and paste of previous iterations, creating an extremely immersive setting for a sandbox. The graphic qualities are great, only made even better by the detailed lighting. The sheen on a car or the blurring of light in the background are stellar and make everything feel true to life.
    The story is an obvious. Rockstar pumps out another quality script, putting satire to good use. It did, however, feel strange and a little disturbing to have no outward motive to rob banks other than just wanting money. These guys aren't anti-heroes, they're just villains, albeit extremely likable. It plays with your perception of right and wrong.
    There are a few nit picks I have, but they honestly can be overlooked for the most part.
    THIS IS WHAT A GAME CAN BE WHEN DEVELOPERS ARE GIVEN PROPER TIME. I would say that this is proof that the annual release method is often detrimental and produces mediocre work.
    In short, please play this. Not for brand recognition, but because this is just a good game.
  20. Sep 18, 2013
    Just amazing, marvelous sandbox and probably the best game that exists. The story is very exiting and with three characters this game is just stunning
  21. Sep 20, 2013
    I waited a few days with writing this, just because I wanted to play the game more before judging.
    But after 3 days of gaming I can say this...
    This is most definitely the swan song of this generation.

If they can make games like this on the PS3 then Gaming on the PS4 is going to be heaven.
  22. Sep 18, 2013
    This game gets a 10 because I can literally spend 4-5 hours getting sidetracked and have a complete blast. Not even including everything R* has made to keep me entertained. They have reverted back to the open-world fun that was dripping in GTA:San Andreas on PS2 and that is everything that I have ever wanted. BTW.....it looks GORGEOUS!
  23. Sep 19, 2013
    Spectacularly grand in every sense of the word, Grand Theft Auto V delivers a refreshing and vividly satirically take on our modern American style of living. Enjoyable from beginning to end, the game contains three times the amount of replay value thanks to the addition of three protagonists, and an a stunning amount of in-depth mini-games. The graphics are spectacular, and the game hasSpectacularly grand in every sense of the word, Grand Theft Auto V delivers a refreshing and vividly satirically take on our modern American style of living. Enjoyable from beginning to end, the game contains three times the amount of replay value thanks to the addition of three protagonists, and an a stunning amount of in-depth mini-games. The graphics are spectacular, and the game has established itself as not only one of the best looking multi-platform game, but also as one of the best looking games ever. If you do not enjoy any of the GTA games, then now is the time to jump on the bandwagon. Superior writing, and finally modernized gameplay ensure that Grand Theft Auto V is not only the best GTA game, but also the best game that Rockstar has made yet. Expand
  24. Sep 19, 2013
    Greatest game ever. Period. I don't care if you're not a fan of open-world games or can't stand the violence. If you can't appreciate the effort that Rockstar North has put into every facet of this game then why are you even playing video games?
  25. Sep 22, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolutely brilliant storytelling, innovate character controls and swapping mechanic, vastly improved driving and flying, beautiful and massive world with densely packed locations and vistas to explore, and all wrapped together into a package that taken as a whole completely blows any other game this generation out of the water. This game is the embodiment of out time, the medium that in the future will serve as a time capsule to explain our strange society to our ancestors. It tackles the issues our the era with hilarious and all-too-real accuracy. No one or group of people is outside the bounds of this game's reach. If you cannot take a joke, are very defensive of your way of life, or aren't mature enough to watch torture, strippers, immature behavior by the young, or murder, then avoid this game. Otherwise, this game is the device by which all other games will be measured in the future for writing, acting, and open world gameplay. Expand
  26. Sep 19, 2013
    Rockstar Outdone themselves!

Rockstar Outdone themselves!

Maybe the best game ever created.Huge expansive world ,available to explore from the start. Best graphics available on an open world game,awsome storyline,characthters that are even better compared to movies' charachters.Many mini games,that are addicting and help you increase your stats.Car customization that even challenges Need for speed's customization.Enjoylable driving with perfect physics,and finnaly perfect shooting mechanics.
    And then there is GTA online (coming on octomber 1) ,boasting 700+ missions,completely new story line with some charachters from gta v,free roam online with up to 16 players,lots of multiplayer activies like tenis etc.Clasic modes such as team deatmatch and races .Mission creation and sharing tools available for all players.Plus rockstar has already said that they are going to develop more content over
    time.

Endless replaylability for both gta online(which could have been a game on its own) GTA 5.Game of the generation for me.Rockstar you made it,again!
  27. Sep 26, 2013
    I bought a Playstation 3 just for GTA 5. It is everything they say it is, but much better. The amazing attention to detail Rockstar have fed into their world is astounding. Cannot wait for the PC port.
  28. Sep 18, 2013
    GTA V is the best game in the world! Everything about her is great, and those who give 0 to children who do not have the console and can not play! GTA V 1000000000/10.
  29. Sep 18, 2013
    One word: MASTERPIECE. Believe the hype: this is the greatest GTA, and the best game out there. The amount of content in this game is really, in its literal form, AWESOME. My only gripe? There aren't enough hours in the day to play this game.
  30. Sep 18, 2013
    GTA V has taken the GTA series to an all time level, So many things to see and to do. Missions are fun and have a variety and the map is amazing if you want to get out of the city. Graphics you cannot fault rockstar with them the Games graphics are phenomenal and so detailed. Having three characters I wasn't sure about it but rockstar have pulled it off. :D

1. CD-Action
    Nov 14, 2013
    The best way to bid farewell to the retiring consoles is to spend dozens of hours having fun in Los Santos: robbing, abusing illegal substances, breaking all laws and enjoying everything else that GTA V has to offer. And after we finish the game, we should all say loudly: ‘okay, Rockstar girls and boys, it’s high time to make a truly new GTA, not just a gigantic DLC’. [12/2013, p.36]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 24, 2013
    GTA V fulfills the idea of a gaming sandbox, where you can entertain yourself in many different ways - and also experience a superbly written story of three gangsters, if you want. [Issue#234]
  3. Play UK
    Oct 16, 2013
    Gigantic and stupidly detailed, GTA V is everything we hoped it would be. Individual components could be a touch better, but when a game does literally everything, nobody can expect perfection across the board. That it even comes close is incredible. [Issue#236, p.62]