8.2

1. Jan 13, 2016
    The best HOLLYWOOD MOVIE LIKE GAME! Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best games made on history. It offers way too much and graphics are amazing (even for ps3/xbox generation). The story is good...a little bit exaggerated, but still good. The characters are charismatic and remarkable and the gameplay it's the best (even against the 2015 games). Rockstar is an example of how great thingsThe best HOLLYWOOD MOVIE LIKE GAME! Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best games made on history. It offers way too much and graphics are amazing (even for ps3/xbox generation). The story is good...a little bit exaggerated, but still good. The characters are charismatic and remarkable and the gameplay it's the best (even against the 2015 games). Rockstar is an example of how great things can be made in a company! Expand
  2. Jan 8, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the best games ever. Epic robberies - select one of the ways. The steering is a bit awkward but it's still good as for dualshock 3 (i hate it xD).
    BUY IF YOU CAN
  3. Jan 7, 2016
    GTA V took what was positive from previous GTA entries and bundled them together to make what is one of the best games ever made. The rich open world GTA IV failed to deliver, more than deliver's in terms of GTA V. The ability to play as three different protagonists helps the story feel much more natural, as well as the world feeling less confined. The games story mode explores awesomeGTA V took what was positive from previous GTA entries and bundled them together to make what is one of the best games ever made. The rich open world GTA IV failed to deliver, more than deliver's in terms of GTA V. The ability to play as three different protagonists helps the story feel much more natural, as well as the world feeling less confined. The games story mode explores awesome themes and has some brilliant missions, particularly those that were heist based. The online mode is filled with fun objectives, missions, players and weapons, vehicles and homes to unlock that will keep you playing for hours. Expand
  4. Dec 29, 2015
    Really amazing game and a good bye to ps3.now I play this on ps4 which compared to this is unbeatable but classic is classic its no matter about graphics.feel soo much like 2013.
  5. Dec 3, 2015
    This is THE best game ever made. I'm serious. It's MSRP of $59.99 is worth EVERY penny. I may never come across such a gem, such a jewel, of gaming in my life. But this? This is incredible. Great job, Rockstar, you are a master of the open-world genre.
    Unlike so many games these days, each release of GTA is better than the last.
    P.S. Game was released on my birthday :)
  6. Nov 26, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V

Game-Play:The game-play of this game is the best the series have ever known perfect shooting great driving now you can hold all your weapons and change them as you see fit in mid-combat there are lot of weapons in the game also now for the first time there are three protagonists each with his own special abilities that could be used in better ways but still happy they put that in the game.Now the plains are back in the series and the open world of Los Santos is great and full of life.

Story:The only major problem I had with the game is that the story could be bigger I mean 30 hours is long but I could see potential in the game to be bigger but the story they put in the game was great and really merge with the three protagonists scenario.

Graphics:The graphics are great in this game on of the best I have ever seen in this generation.

Notes:This game is a total masterpiece the voice acting is great the city is awesome and I think this game is the best this series have ever seen.This game worth the full price.
  7. Nov 25, 2015
    A MASTERPEICE. sure gta v online has its problems but the game is overall brilliant! I had MANY rage moments but thats okay. When I think of GTA V its super fun!
  8. Nov 20, 2015
    Let me start by saying this is one of the best open world games on PS3 & Xbox 360

This Game made so many memories that when it came out on ps4 i couldnt help but share my screen shots and videos. Its a well defined and thought through game. Almost every segment is fun and When its not its usually Funny! Gameplay - side quest and story missions are optional and thats a good thing

Gameplay - side quest and story missions are optional and thats a good thing but! in order to unlock certain guns and other assorted unlockables you need to progress through the story which is ok by me.
    you get the hang of handling vehicles such as helicopters, planes,ATVs etc.. and its always exciting!
    Shooting is great with different styles of aim. Aside from first person (ps4 only) it just feels great and works.
    They're many side activities along with side quests being sports to overall mostly competition games against A.I.

Sound - is amazing from civilians random **** talking to intense explosions and guns blazing action sequences sound is superb!

Re-playability is High, Especially GTA ONLINE!
    soooo many missions and unlockables it could have been a separate Game almost!
    Its everything you love about GTA V but with friends and actual Customization of everything you want your character to be!
  9. Nov 18, 2015
    I love this game, on of the few games I gave a perfect 10 alongside SMG 2 and Zelda: SS.
    It has great graphics, the gameplay is not perfect, it takes some used to it but it gets better when you upgrade it, what makes this game for me are the characters, which are fantastic and memorable in a dark comedy style and the missions, ESPECIALLY the heists, these are the reason to buy these game, without these it wouldn't be the same game. A must buy game in whatever platform you game in.
  10. Nov 18, 2015
    I remember having a lot of issues playing online with this game and only this game. I would have probably have given it a higher score if it weren't for me disconnecting all the time and being stuck in the clouds for 10 minutes. But other than that, great storyline and fun multiplayer (when I could connect to multiplayer).
  11. Oct 7, 2015
    GTA is back to form after a somewhat disappointing GTA IV. It is bigger and better than any other GTA game.

There are three main characters now, of whichTrevor is my favorite. Each character has his own story line, but in the course of the game they come together very nicely. The actors who do the voice acting are doing a great job. There is no weak link, they are all excellent. The

The graphics and sound in this game are excellent. The map is not only very big but also very detailed. There are things to do everywhere: play tennis, darts, take part in races, triathlons, fly in planes, drive boats, bicycles, motorbikes and cars, rob stores, pick up prostitutes, go to the stripclub, have shoot-outs or high speed car chases with the cops...

The driving and shooting controls are the best we ever had in a GTA game. In GTA IV it was near impossible to handle a motorbike or even a car without losing control and missing corners, but in GTA V the motorbikes and cars handle very responsive and better than in some racing games i played.

In short: this game is near perfect! So is there really nothing negative about GTA V? Well, I can always try to nitpick and mention a few things that bothered me and could be improved on in a next GTA game...

- the character creator is just bad, you can't really chose the appearance of your character
    - the job creator is very limited and a lot of times the game seems to change what you created
    - the jobtriggers around the map can be triggered unwillingly when you step into the trigger by accident
    - online multiplayer is very bad (long waiting queues, frequently you're being thrown back to offline, it's hard to get enough players to join a job or heist, annoying players on the voice chat, modders and hackers spoil the game)
    - the radio channels have less appealing music than former GTA games like Vice City and San Andreas ( and no classical music)
    - no animals and hunting in online mode
    - the police is very annoying in online mode, they interfere when you're having a shoot-out with other players and you're auto-aiming at them instead of the other players
    - the police always shoots to kill and does not try to arrest you, even for the smallest offense
    - the police starts shooting at you when they bump into your car
    - the missions pay very low while cars and properties costs are very high
    - online gaming keeps throwing you to offline or to other session
    - the PS3 console seems not to be able to handle the game very good and frequently breaks down (but this might be viewed as a flaw of the hardware rather than the game)
    - the ocean is not being used enough for underwater activities like diving
    - online maximum only 16 players
    - hand to hand combat is not good (it seems that the player with the best internet connection will win a fight)

Even with all those little problems and a broken online mode, GTA V is still the best game on the PS3 and I rate it 10 out of 10.
  12. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Grand Theft Auto V Does Much More Than Repeat The San Andreas Model, Introducing Many New Features In The Franchise. From Those, The One That Adds A Whole New Dimension To The Game Is The Fact That For The First Time We Have Three Main Characters Instead Of One. Grand Theft Auto Is The King Of Controversy Long Live The King. Expand
  13. Sep 20, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. How can people say negative things about this specific Grand Theft Auto ? The graphics are great , the characters make you wanna keep playing to learn their backstory.Trevor is a deranged psychopath and murderer , which may be disturbing to some people. Also the torture scene is violent.The game play is very simple which makes it easier for players. I easily recomend it to anyone who is mature enough to play it Expand
  14. Sep 7, 2015
    The game was great, story, graphics and most important the gameplay, but why 9 and not 10 is because it was not hard to complete. Missions are prety easy, especialy the last one as it should be the hardest. GTA san andreas had few hard missions, Rockstar should have done the same thing in this game aswell.
  15. Aug 30, 2015
    Story rating 7: Very enjoyable and engaging story bringing together great stealth missions and chaotic carnage in every other mission. Side missions available will mean there's plenty to do even after 100% completion. I still think GTA 4 had a more better story but 5 did have big shoes to fill and a rep to keep up.

Online rating 6: Lots of laughs with friends and plenty of challenging

Online rating 6: Lots of laughs with friends and plenty of challenging races and heists, which most likely you will go in guns blazing. Early problems were that the online experience still had early on bugs and some difficulty in accessing it. Customisation was a plus but all the hype about online was simply that, hype.

Characters rating 8: They all kept me entertained and didn't feel like they made the story stagnant and slow In fact they were the main drive definitely a game for those that like a good character narrative and crazy random scenarios.

Soundtrack rating 7: From Queen to Dr.Dre the soundtrack felt fresh even with these classic songs from these artists and it meant that car drives felt epic when doing stunts. Voice acting was very well done and the actors were key in good line delivery in funny cutscenes.

Graphics rating 8: For the PS3 I think that GTA 5 held up very well no frame rate issues that I found in my play through and no sound issues related to when characters were speaking in lip syncing. Gameplay mechanics weren't bad easy to use and handle some issues arose when in water vehicles at some occasions.

Personal rating 7: I got it at a bargain £25 and played it for a clocked in time of 80+ hours and got 100% completion so that I could make a thorough judgement. It speaks for it self with the rep that GTA has made over the years this is one of Rockstars greats for sure and deserves to be a success. Good to see time and care put into making an actual game after so many milking franchises have fallen from grace, however it isn't perfect but above a lot of the competition.
  16. Aug 24, 2015
    GTA V for me is a hit and miss, both the story and the online is lacking in some ways but lets begin with the story.

The GTA V Story was kinda disappointing for me I felt that both GTA IV and GTA San Andreas was superior most of the time and the only time i felt GTA V stood out was the heists and the new feature with the three main playable characters that was introduced to the game, after the story was complete I felt that the game was rather shallow, don't get me wrong there's lots to do e.g exploring the new surroundings and doing the collectables scattered around but that's pretty much it but if we take a look at GTA IV there was quite a bit to do, girlfriends, friends, going to fast food places, bowling and trying to find all the cars that were texted to you by Stevie, sure there's Tennis and Golf and small stuff like strangers and being a taxi driver but it begs to question why they scrapped bowling or girlfriends or even friends with benefits once again GTA IV with Dwayne giving you gang members all in all good main characters, some reality jokes in the game and it was an enjoyable enough experience, graphics were impressive but sometimes look ugly at long distance and the world is a nice balance of city, desert and hills anyway onto the online side of this game.

Here we go with the unspeakable 50/50 side of yet a promising online experience that was a completely mind numbing experience for me, word of advice if your starting this late onto online then have fun with the CoD kids in their overpriced super cars, chasing you down while using the rear of the 100% bulletproof cover and screaming incredible high into their mics that makes you deaf before you even retire!

The online portion really requires a good friend to co-op with because good luck trying to complete heists and having fun in free roaming solo, the pricing of vehicles is ridiculous, obviously they want you to buy their shark cards, pay to save the hours and hours of grinding missions and getting like 10 thousand per mission and playing heists with strangers won't help because god knows how bad their IQ is, giving you 5% cut even though their a lower level than you by some margin and always dying every single time, the only hope for online nowadays is creativity and updates, you can't have fun with jets unless you grind up to 3 million and manage to unlock it through the heist or manage to steal one from the base and avoid the auto aim AI and Jet that triggers for a counter measure which of course has the ability to lock onto you with the cannon.

Draw distance just ruins the PVP aspect when at medium range with maximum zoom on the sniper you still can't see the other player and medium to long range is only for snipers and RPG because all other weapons including Machine Guns and Assault Rifles only have a medium range limit and to finish off, flying in online with a helicopter or in a plane is now ruined thanks to R* listening to spoiled people that demand an easy way out of being spawn trapped by a Jet and giving the players a lock on launcher that has no level lock and with low chances of avoiding it.

Once you hit Millions in your bank, over level 120 and have friends to co-op with or do heists, then you can enjoy the online aspect of the game to it's fullest.

GTA V is a mediocre at best and it has it's peak at times but it's online is only getting worse that's why I gave it a generous score of a 7/10 and definitely not GOTY material.

There's only one game that deserves GOTY and that's coming out soon at a date of September the 1st.
  17. Aug 24, 2015
    GTAV is a good game, but it has problems.
    GTAV is a good game, but it has problems.
    The world is beautiful with high detail. The story is okay. The cars and other vehicles are variating. Mechanics are good but could be better. Especially character movement. It's a little awkward and not solid. And there's no hanging from ledges which can be annoying. Take the wrong step and you fall of the building. Story mode is not interesting anymore to me so the following will be based on the online portion of the game.

GTA Online is sometimes alot of fun.
    When you're playing with a friend/friends and get the creativity flowing, it's really fun.
    You will come up with crazy **** to experiment with.
    However, things get boring quickly and if you don't come up with new things to try then it's not exactly great. Like the game isn't really interesting enough on it's own. It requires your input to be interesting and fun. And you can't feel creative all the time, right?
    It also has some balance issues and there's still cheaters roaming free.
    Balance issues I mean for example the CoD kid trick as me and a friend call it.
    These easy way taking noobs killing you from their super cars while facing you with the rear of the car, taking advantage of the 100% bulletproof cover that the rear have.
    It's absurd how things like this remains unpatched, while the Sticky Bomb trick was patched (you put a Sticky Bomb on a player then that player goes into Passive Mode and you go after people and the player with the bomb is unaffected by the explosion).
    Also the money system is clearly designed around micro transactions (and they're not that micro).
    If you prefer to progress without paying real money (if you're a morally and mentally stable person), then you will have to grind and grind until your mind is numb from boredom. If you don't play heists. But those require four players (apart from first one which requires two). And it's not everyone have three friends who don't mind, have time or whatever to play with you and two others. And it's not like that mode has been there since launch...
    And, the draw distance is horrible. Same goes for the range of weapons. Any distance from medium to long requires a sniper rifle. So it gets boring sometimes because it turns into a sniper game. And that wouldn't be a problem if the sniping was good. It's not. You can't go prone and camouflage is rarely used.

GTAV is a good game at best.
    I'm glad that there's a true solid experience coming on september 1.
  18. Jul 27, 2015
    This game is so fun and hilarious. Graphic are very realistic and the environments: city, forest, desert, and the city are very eye pleasing. I love the 3 main playable characters and hope R* will keep this for future GTA installments. This game isn't about beating and encouraging abuse towards females like its being accused of. There isnt much to say with out spoiling: the story isThis game is so fun and hilarious. Graphic are very realistic and the environments: city, forest, desert, and the city are very eye pleasing. I love the 3 main playable characters and hope R* will keep this for future GTA installments. This game isn't about beating and encouraging abuse towards females like its being accused of. There isnt much to say with out spoiling: the story is awesome, the characters you play as are likable to some degree, and the easter eggs are so random. After the main story is done there are plenty of side quests and activities to do.
    The online mode is great but I wish character creater was better with more customization options. I know the main story area had less buildings to enter because they were saved for the online mode.
  19. Jun 25, 2015
    The offline game is very well done. The characters are lovely, the story lane is intriguing and the amount of things to do is astonishing. The driving could be a little more improved, but the graphics and the activities set a pretty high standard for a sandbox.

The online multiplayer is just bad, though. Really long waiting queues, annoying voice chats, short gamemodes and (as far as I played) bad player base, who only troll and do stupid things for the lolz.
  20. May 29, 2015
    The best GTA game EASILY. GTA V takes everything that has come before, mixes it up, and gives us the ultimate edition. There's not much else to say - if you've enjoyed the series you will enjoy this. All three playable characters bring something to the table. Before the release I was concerned that I would not enjoy playing as three people, and that I would enjoy the game better ifThe best GTA game EASILY. GTA V takes everything that has come before, mixes it up, and gives us the ultimate edition. There's not much else to say - if you've enjoyed the series you will enjoy this. All three playable characters bring something to the table. Before the release I was concerned that I would not enjoy playing as three people, and that I would enjoy the game better if there was only one fixed person to play as and experience their story - I was wrong. I haven't played the PS4/Xbox One/PC edition, but can only imagine they are even better. About the only complaint I have is about the soundtrack, which I found to be largely uninteresting and repetitive. I understand the newer console and PC versions add tens more tracks to the radios, which would add a tremendous amount to the experience. Expand
  21. May 26, 2015
    I think this game started out with the main story too slow, but the story overall becomes much better and interesting after you have played for a while.

The best thing about this game are the main characters, becuase of their realistic way of starting and ending conversations. There are many funny and interesting cutscenes, that makes you curious about what is going to happen next.

Another thing that i like very much is how detalied this game is. You can have fun on many new ways in this game. It's surprising how this game is so huge and detailed, and have good graphics at the same time!
  22. May 16, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. GTA V is one of the best games I have ever played. It has a great story and it looks beautiful. I also like the fact that you can play with 3 different characters with their own personality’s . Because of that you will never get bored. And of course the end of the game is really special. You can choose between 3 different ways of ending the story. And that something innovative because I have never played games before with multiple options to end the story. In my opinion GTA V online gives you the best GTA experience. You can do everything you want to do from jumping of buildings with a parachute to losing the cops after robbing a store. You also can do heists. That something I love to do with friends and for me it’s the ultimate game experience because during the heist you have to work together and communicate really well because otherwise it’s a lot harder to succeed from the first time. So I think GTA V is a game that every gamer must have played. Expand
  23. Apr 24, 2015
    Amazing game this game online should deffintly be 15+ I'm pretty shore it is in australia game contains all different types of amazing things to do like tenis golf buy cars and planes
  24. Apr 19, 2015
    This game is terrible, i 've played all the previous gta games, and this is the worst BY FAR, the worst characters ever made for a gta game, worst gta ever made, no much improves, too agressive and ugly characters, poor storyline, i have the disgrace to play this game for the ps3, and the driving mechanics are a disaster, if you want to go hunt, you can't, you want a race, you can't, youThis game is terrible, i 've played all the previous gta games, and this is the worst BY FAR, the worst characters ever made for a gta game, worst gta ever made, no much improves, too agressive and ugly characters, poor storyline, i have the disgrace to play this game for the ps3, and the driving mechanics are a disaster, if you want to go hunt, you can't, you want a race, you can't, you can't do nothing in this trash of game. I think rockstar is destroying his franchises like max payne 3.
    Just one of the worst titles for the ps3.
    I found this game hardly enjoyable, the gameplay mechanics are laughable to say the least, bad programming, very bad level design, and the game gets boring if you can't do nothing, they show you 1 million things to do in the map. but you can do only a few things that you can already do in gta 5

Positive (+)
    + Good Graphics, not perfect
    + Good first person mode

Negative (-)
    - Bad controls, that's the worst about this game, the driving mechanics are a disaster and laughable at best
    - Very bad, ugly and uninspired characters, the worst i've seen so far.
    - Lack of things to do, you just can't do nothing, the hunting and other activities are a **** lie. **** YOU ROCKSTAR!
    - RAPE, MURDER, ROBBING, TORTURING APOLOGY, this game support the crime and the violence. You are not punished for commiting atroucious crimes like in previous titles.
    - Very bad game presentation, worst intro ever, worst missions ever, and the characters are a disaster.
    - Very bad voice acriing, looks like they didn't even bother in act the voices properly
    - Outdated 3rd person view, unplayable and best and ridiculous at worst
    - Very generic and poorly made secondary missions.
    - Unrealistic events, police never chase you if you are fast enough, and that way the game becomes very easy, no challenge at all.
    - Copy & paste city from gta san andreas, this time they made it worst.

Overall this game is not worth playing and it's a piece of **** rockstar is getting low in quality.

25. Apr 17, 2015
    Best game ever, period. Yes the torture mission shouldn't have been there and you can't buy pants anywhere but that's totally minor. Rockstar made history...
  26. Apr 14, 2015
    This is perhaps the best game ever for PS3. The world is amazingly large!!! You can do almost anything. I would like to see something with similar quality that I could play with my 4-four-year old. :)
  27. Mar 26, 2015
    "Grand Theft Auto V" may not be the best game of our generation but it's truly an amazing one, thanks to its addictive gameplay and richly written characters. Full review soon.
  28. Mar 24, 2015
    This game is amazing with tons of stuff to do throughout. It has a super long campaign, tons of great minigames and a fantastic online mode where people from all over the world compete in heists. fun.
  29. Mar 22, 2015
    10/10 ................................................................................................................................................
  30. Mar 22, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto V will go down in history as (most likely) the best open world game of all time whether you like it or not. The presentation, the characters, the missions, the gameplay itself...wow, just everything on display here is great. The things you'll encounter in this game are things you will never forget! The increasing inappropriate content in the game ultimately brings it downGrand Theft Auto V will go down in history as (most likely) the best open world game of all time whether you like it or not. The presentation, the characters, the missions, the gameplay itself...wow, just everything on display here is great. The things you'll encounter in this game are things you will never forget! The increasing inappropriate content in the game ultimately brings it down a bit (games shouldn't try to have violence and cussing for the sake of it) but it's still worth picking up. Expand
  31. Mar 3, 2015
    Impressive that they can achieve these graphics at such a smooth frame rate, I don't know what the frame rate is, but there is absolutely no stutter on this game at all, not like you see in a game like Assassin's Creed Rogue or other newer games put out recently. Great gameplay, open world fun as always with GTA.
  32. Mar 3, 2015
    This has got to be the wackiest, out-of-the-box game. Graphics, story, game world, everything is stunning. It's addictive, and the open-world play is ridiculous. Enough said.
  33. Feb 26, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Gta is a franchise that I will always love, but this is not my favorite in the franchise, its close though. Lets start with the story, Michael and trevor are great characters who make me laugh, with Franklin comes off as a stereotype who is also annoying and prone to complaining. The heists make the time doing the missions worth it with the options to do them. now with the controls, most of the time they work fine and do what they are supposed to do, but after a year of playing of it i've started to see the cracks. With racing the car controls start to become loose and you start to slide around the roads. Now with the online, it is a mixed bag with mediocre missions with piss poor payouts. Hackers and glitchers have ruined the economy by getting ultra amounts of money. At the time of this review heists are supposed to come out march 10th which will make the game better Expand
  34. Feb 26, 2015
    For sure the best console game of the last 10 year in my opinion. I cann't get enought of playing, expecially OnLine.
    But i need to upgrade to PS4! Super Trevor!
  35. Feb 23, 2015
    Story is fantastic and I had a lot of fun with it. Multiplayer is just as good but its frustrating as hell. I always have trouble getting online and it takes me a few tries until I get in.
  36. Feb 23, 2015
    Gta series never get the console progression.They should be stayed in 16 bits.Gta was a bad game but this V couldn't get out of its decay.Boring,overhyped,pathetic not interesting mental characters,greedy microtransactions.
    I only giving this game 2 because the graphics but this game is not fun but as it's characters a pathetic way to waste time.Rockstar give us a favor and don't make another GTA again. Your mafia cliche bad jokes and tard attitude are already wasted.Let the ip die with dignity, would you?
  37. Feb 22, 2015
    As always masterpiece.
    Rockstar has created a truly a masterpiece. Story, gameplay, atmosphere, characters, music, online - all this is done at the highest level.
  38. Feb 18, 2015
    I tried to like this game, but it was pretty bad, the story was interesting but the performance was just bad with continuous frame drops in the low 20s, boring sidequests, and most of all the flying in this game was just terrible and kinda ruined the whole experience for me. The game looks beautiful but but I really can't enjoy the beauty if the performance is this terrible.
  39. Feb 9, 2015
    Amazing game for new generation

Amazing game for new generation

I have played all of the Gta serious but Gta V brings something to the serious as you can play a campaign with different characters instead of one. The online play is incredible and the graphics are amazing but sometimes the servers disconnect us from the game and we time out of Gta online but it is still one of the best games out on the new generations or the previous.
  40. Jan 29, 2015
    I love gta its fun. Which is what counts. Its always so overated though. It lacks any depth or challenge and the mechanics are 1 step above that pit of crap in the barnyard.Oh yea and i sold the ps3 version after completion because it made my system sound like it was going to fry. Keep improving it and maybe someday it will be top tier.
  41. Jan 23, 2015
    This game is absolutely perfect, best game I've ever played, you could spend weeks playing this, and there would still be things for you to do. it never gets old to start a rampage, and get the cops after you. The game world is absolutely gorgeous, versatile and huge in scope. The main story is interesting, characters and plot are amazing, not to mention the great gameplay dynamics. On topThis game is absolutely perfect, best game I've ever played, you could spend weeks playing this, and there would still be things for you to do. it never gets old to start a rampage, and get the cops after you. The game world is absolutely gorgeous, versatile and huge in scope. The main story is interesting, characters and plot are amazing, not to mention the great gameplay dynamics. On top of that, GTA V features an accomplished online mode, that is super-fun to play. Perfect game entertainment on every level I can think off, a true masterpiece. Expand
  42. Jan 23, 2015
    perfect, great storyline, great multiplayer... the best game of 2014 by far...........................................................................h
  43. Jan 21, 2015
    This is another evolved big franchise in fast changing game industry. If you're an old GTA fan, don't expect too much from this title. It's lighter, thinner, shorter and easier than its predecessors. On the other hand game's production quality is unquestionable and it has the best interactive story mechanic in series. Story is realistic and entertaining. And it works well with newThis is another evolved big franchise in fast changing game industry. If you're an old GTA fan, don't expect too much from this title. It's lighter, thinner, shorter and easier than its predecessors. On the other hand game's production quality is unquestionable and it has the best interactive story mechanic in series. Story is realistic and entertaining. And it works well with new multi-character system but too short for me. Shooter mechanics is okay and challenging if you turn off auto aim. (but don't expect RDR or GTA 4 mechanics) Game world is huge. But after 3 hours of gameplay it feels lifeless. Game map has no role on game progression. All parts of map are accessible. Almost all vehicles are presented from beginning of the game. And there is no more "i'll unlock other side of the map" motivation. Last and disappointing part of the game is driving mechanics. I think Rockstar tried to grab NFS and Midnight Club players with new car physics but i am out their scope. This game has too many casual design elements when compared to old GTA games. Non of these elements bothered me except driving. Driving the fastest car of the game nearly feels same as driving the slowest one (steering experience). If you're not obsessed with old game mechanics like I am, i guarantee you'll enjoy with this high quality experience. PS 4 version has stunning visuals and FPS mod. I advice PS 4 version if you really want to pay for this game. Expand
  44. Jan 19, 2015
    One of the best games I have ever played.. Every mission is so different and does not feel like its getting repeated.. Game play was fun through out the story...A must play even if you are just a casual gamer..
  45. Jan 18, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game has sold over 2 billion copies and for a good reason, the story, the characters, the world, the graphics, the opportunities and the missions are all as good as it gets. I really liked the changes to the franchise like the 3 similar characters and the stock market opportunity to name a few, but it just felt a little dispositions buying all these properties, without having the chance to manage or defend them, this is what I think this game needs, to be even better. The controls are better in other similar games, but to completely change the controls, would be to big a risk, still I think they opportunity be better.
    I give this game 9 because it is not my favourite game on the PS3, it could have been better in terms of new thinking and controls, and the multiplayer is not working properly.
  46. Jan 16, 2015
    I think this game is the best game of 2013. Very big map. Realistic graphics. Good gameplay. But with a lower frame rate. Online mod is very good. Congrulations Rockstar, it is awesome game.
  47. Dec 16, 2014
    If quantity over quality ever applied to a game, it would be Grand Theft Auto V. Don't get me wrong, this game is very good. But it is inescapably quantity over quality. It's part Third Person Shooter but it isn't the best shooter, there's lots of driving/racing but it isn't the best driving/racing game, and so on. The campaign has likable characters (at least about as likable as itIf quantity over quality ever applied to a game, it would be Grand Theft Auto V. Don't get me wrong, this game is very good. But it is inescapably quantity over quality. It's part Third Person Shooter but it isn't the best shooter, there's lots of driving/racing but it isn't the best driving/racing game, and so on. The campaign has likable characters (at least about as likable as it gets for scumbag criminals, anyway), and it has hours of content to keep you entertained. However, the game doesn't have much replay value, as once I completed the story and got all the stuff I wanted, I never felt the urge to do it all again. As for the multiplayer, NEVER PLAY IT WITH RANDOM PEOPLE. The community is full of toxic angry morons ranging from douchey 11-year-olds who are hell-bent on killing you for no reason, to people who legitimately act like Franklin and Lamar from the story (swear every five seconds, talk about drugs, sex, and rap all the time, etc.) It's funny to see it as characters, but when it's an actual person talking to you, it gets annoying real quick. Expand
  48. Dec 3, 2014
    I originally gave this game an 8 because I felt the satire was overdone and obvious but then LIndsey Lohan sued and made it a staple of pop culture plus satirical genius.
  49. Dec 2, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto 5 was an amazing experience. This game was almost everything you could ask for in a GTA game. It's major fault, is the horrible soundtrack, the worst soundtrack in a GTA game in a very, very long time.
  50. Nov 22, 2014
    Gran Theft Auto is a game that suffers from repetition, a mediocre story, and an online mode that feels barren and still lacks a proper heist mode. The map is large but filled with empty space and there is almost a complete absence of interior space. The good things though are the great controls and while the campaign suffered from repetition and being too long it was largely still fun.Gran Theft Auto is a game that suffers from repetition, a mediocre story, and an online mode that feels barren and still lacks a proper heist mode. The map is large but filled with empty space and there is almost a complete absence of interior space. The good things though are the great controls and while the campaign suffered from repetition and being too long it was largely still fun. One thing the game does well it definitely having plenty of content. I just wish there was a little more variety and more satisfying gun play. Expand
  51. Nov 22, 2014

52. Nov 19, 2014
    In my opinion, the best part of GTA-ever.
    I was skeptical at first, if ever a GTA-part can be better than Vice City. However, this part has convinced me completely.
    Just a great game.

It was the reason (and Last Of Us) me to buy a PS3.
  53. Nov 19, 2014
    As I've played this game a year ago and did the 100% restarted to drive around a bit. And I'm still waiting for this special immersing GTA-experience and can't grasp the hype.
    I'm happy with every gamer who can enjoy GTA V. But what I've missed most is the fun to cruise. In GTA SA; VC and even IV and EfLC I always liked to just drive around and listen to the music. GTA SA K-Rose was best radio station ever. Much later I started the missions because I was happy just driving around..
    In GTA V the map feels artificial in a bad sense. Lifeless, anemic, map limited, uninspired, humorless. Sorry, having to say that as I always was an addicted fan. In GTA SA I always had the feeling of an endless journey. IN GTA V the streets are edged by heaps of interfering stuff which hinders a nice game flow: road signs, piles and garbage cans which is very competing in races.
    The controls of cars and bikes where very good in GTA IV: It was great for MP races. GTA V car mechanics are strange. Whenever I want to go left or right the stick is overreacting. Same with bikes where often the bike jumps to the opposite lane.
    Maybe this disappointing game feeling will change while progressing in the story missions I've thought but it didn't happen. And yes, I've really tried to like GTA V. Hopefully the PC Edition will iron out some of the unpleasant issues.
    Most annoying is the sound of the car when collisions happen with the surrounding. I wonder why R* did not fixed that cheap sound until now.
    The characters have nothing to identify with. They lack the human touch. I still dislike all of them.
    What is getting on ones nerves is this endless driving and driving. As soon as you own the villa uphill you always have to drive to the opposite side of the town. Exhausting!
    And sorry, but the map is way too small... It took me 15 minute to drive around the entire map with a bike! Los Santos is small compared to GTA San Andreas. The problem is that you know half of Los Santos already from GTA SA. The car handling is as feared over reactive.
    I miss San Fierro. I miss Las Venturas. Or other cities. Driving faster causing nausea because the resolution is dropping dramatically (PS3). So I'd to stop gaming after an hour. I hope the special GTA feeling will re-appear some day hopefully in fall 2014.
    GTA V is a PC game, consoles are limited always by outdated hardware.
  54. Oct 19, 2014
    Los Santos is a vast, sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and once-important, formerly-known-as celebrities. The city was once the envy of the Western world, but is now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and reality TV. Amidst the chaos, three unique criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster inLos Santos is a vast, sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and once-important, formerly-known-as celebrities. The city was once the envy of the Western world, but is now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and reality TV. Amidst the chaos, three unique criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster in search of real opportunities and serious cheddar; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Quickly running out of options, the crew risks it all in a sequence of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life. Expand
  55. Oct 17, 2014
    Rockstar last GTA installment is a masterpiece for what concerns scale and spectacularity. It depicts Los Angeles and California pretty closely, ironically exaggerating its defects and letting the setting magnify its bright spots. The way the player is treated feels bitter, anyway.
    Programmers are always sure you get to see the best landscaping views, and didn't bother giving a significance to side missions outside of just enjoying them. These make a player feel like he is being shown a game he doesn't have any possibility to change, which is the intention you buy a sandbox game with.
    The plot is well written and linear. That is a plus since you really went to play a big game like this without leaving anything back. The only characters that stands out is Trevor, while Franklin and Michael feel cliché. The overall 'decading age' feeling is very well portrayed and represents modern society in a great way.
    GTA V is fun, big, and breathtaking. Just be aware that the low interaction between what you do and what you are told makes everything less personal.
  56. Oct 15, 2014
    Classic game recreated with new characters over a giant landscape. This third person crime game is fantastic fun. Follow three different characters or create your own via multiplayer. You wont be disappointed with this purchase.

Rockstar has a masterpiece
  57. Oct 15, 2014
    I have never played a GTA game, played san andreas a little. I dont play many games only the best selling and those which are critically acclaimed well. Whether GTAV deserves 10/10 or 0/10, its upto one's personal opinion.

Talking about the positive things, it has open world environment offcourse you can go anywhere and do anything, anytime you want. Story is good but not great. You can play mini games and other stuff (doesn't matter you like it or not). Thats all positive I can say about it.

The game have more Cons then Pros in my opinion maybe because its not my type of game. Negative things include sexual contents, bad morality, lack of addiction to keep playing a game etc. In the beginning i felt like boring, i felt i should be watching a movie instead or any other entertainment stuff. But as i went further in the story, I wanted to know what's next and thats the only thing why i finished this game. My review doesn't matter the game has done business and already well acclaimed critically. But maybe it is the game of generation for those who like this kind.
  58. Oct 14, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Al ser un GTA, es muy facil que haya ganado esa nota. Sin embargo, me ha decepcionado la promesa del Online. Se suponia que, tal y como decia el trailer del Online, GTA V iba a ser un juego donde fueramos con nuestros amigos a donde quisieramos, formaramos una Crew y lucharamos con otras Crews o bien la liaramos parda en la ciudad a base de atracos o robos para Simeon. Al cabo de un tiempo, el juego se torno lleno de gente que lo unico que hacia era matar por doquier a la primera persona que pillara, o bien destrozar todos tus coches con el tanque. Yo, sinceramente, pense que este juego seria distinto. Pense que el Online estaria mas basado en los juegos de ordenador, donde hay mundo abierto y puedes hacer lo que quieras, con amigos y sin fastidiar a la gente.
    La historia, dentro de lo que cabe, torna momentos muy chulos, pero el final sigue siendo una decepcion para mi. Yo creo, por lo menos, que el final se pudiera haber echo mas epico.
    Un punto extra que añado es que a diferencia de otras entregas, yo creo que se notaban mucho las parodias y la verdad que el juego no me gusto mucho. Habia parodia por todos lados, de la sociedad (la familia de Michael), de la religion (programa Epsilon), hasta de los jugadores (Trevor). En serio, que lo escondan un poquito, nada mas, asi cuando lo encuentres de verdad te hara gracia durante bastante tiempo, no los dejes asi al aire. También puedo ser yo que en las otras entregas habia la misma parodia pero yo no lo cogia, pero igualmente cuando cogia una yo me tronchaba de risa.
    Esta es mi opinion sobre el juego. La verdad podría haber llegado a mas.
  59. Oct 8, 2014
    Simply put, this game is awesome because of its likeable characters, fun gameplay mechanics, the over the top campaign, the amazing graphics, and the variety of guns and vehicles.
  60. Oct 5, 2014
    What can I say? This is the best game ever? This is the best video game experience out there? While being neither of these things, GTA V is a GREAT GAME and EXPERIENCE, just not the best. In my opinion, The Last of Us is my favorite game and experience with games, but GTA is definitely my #2. I first bought the game a couple days after it coming out and hadn't heard much about it (wasn't aWhat can I say? This is the best game ever? This is the best video game experience out there? While being neither of these things, GTA V is a GREAT GAME and EXPERIENCE, just not the best. In my opinion, The Last of Us is my favorite game and experience with games, but GTA is definitely my #2. I first bought the game a couple days after it coming out and hadn't heard much about it (wasn't a big gamer back then) but my friends had told me it the best game they'd played in a long time. And they were right. So for the next 3-4 months I was obsessed. I was immersed in the most vast world in gaming. Though the story was not the best of the franchise, (4 taking that trophy) it was addictive. I loved every second I played until i beat the campaign in about 3 weeks. Just recently I got the 100% trophy and put about 87 hours into it doing so. Every second of playing was worth it. I would recommend this game to anyone. Almost everyone I've met who enjoys gaming, enjoys this game. Great game 10/10 Expand
  61. Sep 30, 2014
    Amazing game, one of the best 5 ever. Amazing graphics and soundtrack, superb gameplay, amazing open world which feels alive with so much attention to little details, unforgettable characters, and an online mode that complements the story - simply a must have.
  62. Sep 18, 2014
    I just paid for a megladon shark card and It didn't give the money to me so I think it is **** and a scam I want my money you **** so give it to me!!!
  63. Sep 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the best series in gaming history and this journey really deserved to be a part of it! I really enjoyed all characters and the activity this game has to offer. 10/10, it really deserved. Peace, dog! :) Expand
  64. Sep 16, 2014
    For all its hype and anticipation, GTAV plays exactly like every other GTA game I played before it, this is both a good and bad thing. Traffic/NPC AI seems to be the same as it was fifteen years ago, activities are still boring/tedious and exist on a scale of escalating frustration. Controls are a little rigid and clunky, characters get stuck on bannisters/objects and will take coverFor all its hype and anticipation, GTAV plays exactly like every other GTA game I played before it, this is both a good and bad thing. Traffic/NPC AI seems to be the same as it was fifteen years ago, activities are still boring/tedious and exist on a scale of escalating frustration. Controls are a little rigid and clunky, characters get stuck on bannisters/objects and will take cover behind the wrong thing. In most every other aspect, GTA excels. I loved the characters (well, Trevor), the heists were excellent fun and truth be told I couldn't put the game down until I finished story mode. Expand
  65. Sep 11, 2014
    grand theft auto 5 is a great game the open world is large and there is an always endless list of things to do, however 3 characters although good meant each character wasn't able to develop as strongly as Niko & CJ from previous installments, the online mode is good but has problems. the irony is of course it gets marked down not because it is bad but because partly of the quality of thegrand theft auto 5 is a great game the open world is large and there is an always endless list of things to do, however 3 characters although good meant each character wasn't able to develop as strongly as Niko & CJ from previous installments, the online mode is good but has problems. the irony is of course it gets marked down not because it is bad but because partly of the quality of the rest of the series and also because after being delayed multiple times my expectations had grown to a level that the game couldn't reach, Expand
  66. Sep 9, 2014
    i see some **** copy and paste the same bad review and give it a 0/10 purposely to reduce the user scores for this game. this is easily the best game in ps3. the graphics are awesome. 0% glitch. big world with no glitch is something very rare we see in games. some **** games like skyrim are getting better reviews than this great game which i cannot bear. this game definitely deserves a wayi see some **** copy and paste the same bad review and give it a 0/10 purposely to reduce the user scores for this game. this is easily the best game in ps3. the graphics are awesome. 0% glitch. big world with no glitch is something very rare we see in games. some **** games like skyrim are getting better reviews than this great game which i cannot bear. this game definitely deserves a way better user score. i give it a perfect 10. Expand
  67. Aug 27, 2014
    What to say? Rockstar is probably the best gaming developer there is. I mean, when you play a game like this you immediately take conscience that you're in front of something special and perfect in every way.
    STORY AND CHARACTERS: I admit that i was sceptical with the fact of an alternating gameplay between three characters. Forget it it only enhances the experience and My God Trevor...
    PRESENTATION: Los Santos is alive in every sense of the word. You have to love it. Period.
    GAMEPLAY: GTA at it's finest.
    ONLINE: Did not played that much but i believe to be an extension of the campaign.
    A masterpiece.
  68. Aug 23, 2014
    This game rocks! GTA 4 sucked. This game is every thing GTA should have been. Characters are great story is awesome and the gun fights are like modern warfare. I love this game and have played it several times all the way through. From being able to choose your close to the color of your ride this game gives you the freedom that was denied in GTA 4. Controls and game play are perfect. IThis game rocks! GTA 4 sucked. This game is every thing GTA should have been. Characters are great story is awesome and the gun fights are like modern warfare. I love this game and have played it several times all the way through. From being able to choose your close to the color of your ride this game gives you the freedom that was denied in GTA 4. Controls and game play are perfect. I can't wait for the next one. Expand
  69. Aug 23, 2014
    The gameplay is phenomenal, they really improved it (Especially after GTA IV), the world is amazingly detailed and massive, the replay value is out of this world but the story is trash.You can see that it was rushed and that they didn't give two ***** about it and they only cared about the gameplay aspect which is what failed in GTA IV. The game is really good but they could have developedThe gameplay is phenomenal, they really improved it (Especially after GTA IV), the world is amazingly detailed and massive, the replay value is out of this world but the story is trash.You can see that it was rushed and that they didn't give two ***** about it and they only cared about the gameplay aspect which is what failed in GTA IV. The game is really good but they could have developed a better story and characters. Expand
  70. Aug 12, 2014
    This game is just awesome! It is like Read Dead Redemption in many ways, but for me it is more funny, there are so many things to do, map is so huge and so varied. All three characters are fine. Ok, I hate Trevor!
  71. Aug 8, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This GTA 5 is the best GTA ever!
    That graphic, gameplay, interface....actually EVERYTHING is perfect!
    And of course, that 3 characters is great idea, respect for R*
  72. Aug 1, 2014
    Now let me start off by saying why my review is mixed (even though probably no one cares.) GTA 5 Is there, but not quite. I play GTA 5 fresh from playing GTA 4 on Xbox 360 and PC and I have to say that was superb. The graphics reflecting the gritty tone of the game and the great conclusion, while some hitches were here and there, it was close. GTA 5 is a mixed bag. I feel as of having theNow let me start off by saying why my review is mixed (even though probably no one cares.) GTA 5 Is there, but not quite. I play GTA 5 fresh from playing GTA 4 on Xbox 360 and PC and I have to say that was superb. The graphics reflecting the gritty tone of the game and the great conclusion, while some hitches were here and there, it was close. GTA 5 is a mixed bag. I feel as of having the 3 main protagonists is a bit messy to write around and more or less a cynical choice to make RockStar seem adventurous. There are some fun lines and quirks from the characters but it only seems to be coming from a few of the writers. More or less there're more than enough writers to found a small micro-nation.

But the game also doesn't as enough depth to it as I'd like, I wish to see even more interactivity and more places to explore but I guess that's our lot. The driving is fairly good and is no minor part there. I swear I can notice parts and places were I was driving in the "Cinematic Camera," and I noticed some cars in-front of me, that I would've have crashed into, disappeared before I could, though the pop-out isn't noticeable I still appreciated the little nifty coding there.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the depth of GTA 5 is in-consist because of the overwhelming large amount of people working on it. I know it speeds up production but It seems like that played a downfall to rockstar somewhat.
  73. chw
    Jul 17, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto Five is the best video game I have ever played!! It's full of realism which makes it an incredible video game.
  74. Jul 16, 2014
    Great game, but better than Half Life? Counter Strike? no. Better than GTA IV? Just Cause 2? Saints Row IV? Yes. This is by far the best of it's category and most other games. Is it better than GTA San Andreas? I think so, I think others are too attached to old memories of it, GTA San Andreas.
  75. Jul 12, 2014
    Overrated game. The world is fine, but then it remains. The story is mediocre. Multiplayer sucks.

In fact, I pulled the story to force through. Since then, I have not touched the game.
  76. Jul 11, 2014
    Думаю не нужно слов.
    эту игру нельзя пропустить!
    Касательно онлайн режима - он просто шикарен,мало подобных игр.С каждым обновлением игра просто растет на глазах!
    Бесспорно 10 из 10.
  77. Jul 10, 2014
    El juego se merece el 10 sí o sí. Las críticas negativas se deben al hype desmesurado que muchos tenían. GTA V es sobresaliente. Es todo un gustazo para cualquier fan de los sandbox jugar este juego. Yo el primer dia estuve 4 horas seguidas sin poder parar de jugar...
    La historia promete desde el principio pero es cuando Michael o Trevor están en pantalla cuando la cosa funciona. Franklin es algo mas simple (como ocurría con CJ en SA). El hecho de tener tres personajes me asustaba un poco al principio pero ha sido una gran idea, cambiar entre ellos es rápido y satisfactorio.
    Llaman la atención muchas cosas desde que cojemos el mando. Visualmente el juego parece de otra galaxia. Ver en PS3 una ciudad así de viva y un entorno tan grande y bien definido es un placer para la vista. La iluminación ha mejorado, los modelados de la gente están logrados, los coches lucen mejor y se manejan con mas facilidad, sobretodo para los iniciados en este tipo de juegos. También los vehículos acuáticos y aéreos se manejan mejor. El multijugador es bastante bueno. Tiene unos cuantos fallos, pero engancha y está compensado (aunque luego hayan algunos hackers que estropeen la experiencia). Me gusta mucho el creador de partidas aunque debería ser mas sencillo que la gente juegue a las que creas tú.

Sin duda es un juego tan bueno que se hace corto, cuando lo terminas al 100% quieres mas y realmente no hay tanto que hacer como prometían. Menos mal que jugar con trucos es bastante distraído porque si no...

Resumiendo, cualquiera que tenga PS3 o Xbox 360 debe tener este juego. Quien sabe cuando volveremos a ver algo así.
  78. Jul 6, 2014
    I'm going to say this right now. Grand Theft Auto V is the best video game I've ever played. I really went nuts for this game. I couldn't even stop playing it. Not one bit. This is actually so much better than Grand Theft Auto IV. The best part is that if you are having trouble passing a mission, you can literally skip to the next scene of the mission. And I loved playing golf in that gameI'm going to say this right now. Grand Theft Auto V is the best video game I've ever played. I really went nuts for this game. I couldn't even stop playing it. Not one bit. This is actually so much better than Grand Theft Auto IV. The best part is that if you are having trouble passing a mission, you can literally skip to the next scene of the mission. And I loved playing golf in that game and same with Tennis. Though, there is one house that is tough purchasing (which is the Los Santos Country Club). But however, I am really hoping Rockstar Games makes more Grand Theft Auto games. So my suggestion is to buy that game. Expand
  79. Jul 6, 2014
    Best game ever: Amazing campaign + Cool graphics + Awesome online = perfect game

If you are a True-Gamer you must play this game, if not, too. GTA Five keep essence of grand theft auto series, an Open-World game with a lot of possibilities. The map is very detailed, interactive. alive and big. A lot of secrets behind it. It's very addictive, I have played it more than one hundred hours and i didn't completed the hole game. When you are driving, killing people, scuba diving or whatever you are doing you can find hidden mission and secrets that expand the game-time. Online it's the funniest multiplayer when you play with friends. I think is a good game to close the seventh generation. I'm really waiting to play it on PS4 or PC.

If I could choose between the best game and GTA V, I'll choose GTA V.
  80. Jul 5, 2014
    Okay, I spent my time thinking about this. I had come to terms that GTA 5 in fact all Gta's aren't me to be realistic. No it's not, it's meant to be an exaggeration. Of Rockstars opinion of modern day life. They give stereotypes the depth they need, too feel familiar but interesting. Here is my review of Grand Theft Auto V.

Story. Well I'm not going to describe the story, everyone's

Story.
    Well I'm not going to describe the story, everyone's herd of it already. But I'm going to tell you if it's any good. Well it's well written, in depth, lengthy and rich. Personally Michael is my favourite protagonist in gta 5. His touch of thievery expertise is great. His family troubles are realistic. His skill is great. Trevor is okay, but he's too crazy. The writers wanted to make Trevor a statement. I like how he gets the job done and tries to run his own business. Franklin, is not deepest, I don't really care about him. He's not a main character even though he's meant to be as important as the other 2. He's just not. A guy trying to get out of the hood but just shuts up and listens to Michael and Trevor for guidance isn't doing him any good. Overall the story is great, Michael is the real seller here. It has 3 endings but the one dubbed 'death wish' is the best one honestly, don't want to spoil it so I won't say no more.

Graphics.
    Graphics are great, colours are amazing, draw distance, traffic count. Etc

Gameplay
    Pretty much the same as every other gta. Unfountantly. While it isn't bad, it's not very different. Couple of tweaks. Like the driving, nice and arcadey, special abilities like slow mo. but the stealth doesn't work, suppressors and such. You can't crouch. But has hilarious physics that make driving off the cliff of my chilliard a blast.

Sound.
    Cars sound great, with variation. Guns sound great and feel good. Nature sounds good. Radio tracks are as good as ever, with hilarious talk shows. Music for in game missions or cop chases, new addition in gta finally. Sound great and the radio list is as good as ever. Voice acting is well done.

Animations.
    Very well done, crash physics are great.

Content.
    Lots of cars, guns, outfits, to buy. Activities to do like golf, tennis, hiking etc. side missions have a lot of work, like breaking 46 signs only to get like 10 bucks? It's frustrating. I have all these contacts in my phone, but I call and only goes to the voice mail. Hanging out with characters isn't good as 4 because there is a shortage of dialogue. And 4 had abilities unlocked after hanging out with them. So you get to know the characters better and you used to unlock discounted guns or free helicopter rides. But none of that here. Hunting is bad. Why can I skin? And sell pelts. Why in one location only? Why only 4 street races when I can mod my car and stuff. They have all these elements. But feels unfinished or un cared for. But the map is expansive. And it's amazing. Too bad the side missions aren't as useful. Side missions to freak into homes are rob specific stores for a 30 grand payout would be great.

Things I didn't like worth mentioning.
    - no difficulty setting, needs to harder.
    - recycled gameplay
    - stealth doesn't work.
    - side missions are unrewarding.
    - no skinning of animals.

Things I really liked.
    - graphics
    - Map
    - Michael
    - content.
    - music.

Not a bad game. It's a great game for all out carnage. But lacks rewarding side missions like other games (skyrim) and has good elements but great. Or the ones id like.

8/10.
  81. Jul 3, 2014
    I have nothing to say. Great game. Great story. Great online. Free dlc's. Own creator. Races. Music and city is realistic. Huge open world. What else gamer needs? Idk, but everyone have to got. 10/10 masterpiece and best game of 2013 :)
  82. Jul 2, 2014
    Rockstar's Magnum Opus. GTA 5 is the crowning glory of the PS3 generation, it is the open world game to which all others must be compared. I loved the story, the charaters and the setting. The heist missions are monumental and very well scripted, there are so many jaw-dropping moments in the game there are too many to list. Character-wise, Trevor is probably the best video gameRockstar's Magnum Opus. GTA 5 is the crowning glory of the PS3 generation, it is the open world game to which all others must be compared. I loved the story, the charaters and the setting. The heist missions are monumental and very well scripted, there are so many jaw-dropping moments in the game there are too many to list. Character-wise, Trevor is probably the best video game character ever created. Michael is the perfect cliche old timer ex-hood who needs to get back in the game and Franklin, the first time ever GTA:SA, CJ I'm looking at you) I've been remotely interested in a character from the ghetto, he's got a soul and a personality which CJ does not. The way the stories intertwine is excellent, the way the chararcter switch works is perfect. Honestly I can't fault this game. I've put in around 115hrs and have 100%'d it. I've tinkered with multiplayer but its not a priority for me, what I did play was alright but I really struggled finding team mates online. As far as a single player game, GTA5 is easily one of the best! 10/10 Expand
  83. Jun 27, 2014
    Biggest entertainment launch of any medium? Check. Most expensive video game ever produced, with each dollar being showcased to the player at every turn? Check. A ultra-violent, and unforgettable action-adventure game that will be enjoyed by almost any mature gamer for endless hours? ABSOLUTELY!

I fully recommend this game to GTA lovers and mature gamers who enjoy tongue-in-cheek humour, and are willing to explore and experience the biggest and most fully-detailed sandbox ever created. This was the biggest gaming event of 2013, and that is no secret.
  84. Jun 27, 2014
    Best game I've ever played. The vast amount of bugs is only to be expected with such a huge, complex and detailed game. I'm only buying a PS4 so I can continue playing this game nearly everyday on a better OS.
  85. Jun 26, 2014
    Does Rockstar send someone to your house to beat you up if you give their game a low rating? Admittedly, the game shows some technical excellence in graphics and sound. But the characters are drab and lifeless, the "storylines" are cliche, and it's so chock-full of juvenile subject matter, it's a depressing commentary on the state of gaming.
  86. Jun 26, 2014
    I have considered that playing essentially the same game over and over has worn thin, or maybe it just isn't fun at all. We'll see how I feel when it comes out on PC.
  87. Jun 25, 2014
    Wow, standards are slipping...fast.

Wow, standards are slipping...fast.

First let me say I Loved Almost all previous iterations of this once great series, but GTA V is by far an away the most disappointing. The graphics are average at best ( cutscenes are even worse ) and the map while large isn't very dense, in terms of both mini games and Easter eggs which made exploring enjoyable, now we're left with few mediocre side missions and virtually no reward for completing them. The story while enjoyable is short lived and certain characters aren't haven't had personalities developed for them, namely Franklin and Michael. Driving is fun but able to flip vehicles and control in the air makes no sense and shooting is bad, GTA 4 Shooting was much better, hand to hand combat is garbage and rockstar have no excuse for this since rock star made the warriors ( PS2/PSP ) which had fantastic combat and good stealth mechanics as well. The ocean area which makes up a FIFTH of the map is a waste of memory space, but would make for a good dynamic background. The single player was very underwhelming but the online makes its look like a masterpiece by comparison. Only 16 player on such a large map is stupid, and is poorly developed, hence the bad scores for gta online, and the fact pay outs are so low, most players get bored quickly, and activities vary from average to rubbish, and rockstars clear focus on online over single player is frustrating for long time fans. The euphoria physics, yep you guessed it are worse than Gta 4.

Let's Hope rockstars next installment in the GTA Series is Fantastic like previous gta games.
  88. Jun 24, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've played almost every iteration of grand theft auto, along with most other Rockstar games, so I get what they are supposed to be like. Open-world, gang drama, drugs, alcohol, prostitutes and humour are what I consider these games to be about. This game had all that, but in a weird way.

Now I'll just say I loved the first third of this game, but after that it just got annoying and repetitive. As soon as you start working with what is supposed to be the CIA or FBI, it all goes to **** I wanted to be pulling heists and bringing in cash a lot, which you do a few times, but then you have to do missions for this organization for the bulk of the game and the story gets lost in something else.

The ending was pretty fun though and I liked how there was some selection as to how you would like it to go, even if I thought Michael was the main character the whole time and it should of been his decision.

Now on to what there is to do and see. Everyone said this map was the biggest ever and was going to be amazing. I will agree there is a lot to see and do, but it's not really that impressive when a lot of it is just mountains and grass. I mean If you weren't gonna make the city a little bigger at least make the other side cities larger or make another city the size of the original one on the opposite end of the map. Just Cause 2 has a map that's likely four times larger than this, and the tiny city in that game is likely as big as the city portion of this game.

All of the side quests are fun to do, but kind of take you out of the reality of the game. All of the hobbies are boring after you play them once or twice. I think Rockstar wanted this to be the be all, end all open-world game and they added a lot, but forgot in other areas. I believe this game should of been just single-player with the online coming out at a different date and being made by another studio.

The graphics are sub-par, there's tons of frame rate issues and the line of sight is so small and extremely noticeable while flying. The best thing this game has going for it is the voice acting and how the vehicles drive.

I'll recommend this game to people who are fans of the series, but if you are new to open-world games or this series just get San Andreas, Vice City or Red Dead Redemption!
  89. Jun 24, 2014
    Probably the only 10 I will ever give to a game. Everything is perfect. The storyline is better than most action movies, the humour is fun, the characters are really well chosen, the city is huge, the graphics are unbelievable for the PS3, you can spend hours on this game just doing anything.

You want to go to that mission using a Titan and parachuting on a truck, or maybe steal a bicycle and take 20 minutes to reach the other side of the city ? Well you can, and that's what it is all about.

Haters will always find that the sky is not blue enough, but who cares, if you can't enjoy this game, then you should consider selling your ps3. I mean you can even not play the missions at all and still have a good time doing races on-line, cause chaos and steal a jet.

Conclusion : This is a perfect game, enjoy it as much as you can !
  90. Jun 21, 2014
    I wanted to like this game more than I did. The open world setting is excellent, and the characters are well written and actually well thought out. But the story isn't great and Grand Theft Auto V suffers from that. Rockstar has made so many fantastic games with a good story like L.A. Noire, Red Dead Redemption and even the past GTA games, Vice City had a fantastic story! I wish they wouldI wanted to like this game more than I did. The open world setting is excellent, and the characters are well written and actually well thought out. But the story isn't great and Grand Theft Auto V suffers from that. Rockstar has made so many fantastic games with a good story like L.A. Noire, Red Dead Redemption and even the past GTA games, Vice City had a fantastic story! I wish they would do more of that. Expand
  91. Jun 20, 2014
    This Gta have the best story mode and the best online play of all.Great characters,awesome graphics this is one of the best video game ever.The online play is full off mission cars and others.I highly recommend it.
  92. Jun 17, 2014
    I`ve played the PS3 version at a friend`s house,which made me want to buy a console just for that game.But,when i heard it comes to the glorious PC,i`ll raise some money for the Collector`s Edition.So,Rockstar North,shut up and take my money.
    P.S.: I wonder why they did not launch the game on the PC last year...Lucky console gamers...
  93. Jun 14, 2014
    It's like the perfect game, huge world to be explored, long and funny campaign, the gameplay is perfect, the voice acting is excellent, and the graphics are impressive even for a last-gen console they are better than any game. I always was a fan of GTA but Grand Theft Auto V is a magnificent game, garanted pre-order for PC/XONE/PS4. Thanks for the attention and sorry for my bad english,It's like the perfect game, huge world to be explored, long and funny campaign, the gameplay is perfect, the voice acting is excellent, and the graphics are impressive even for a last-gen console they are better than any game. I always was a fan of GTA but Grand Theft Auto V is a magnificent game, garanted pre-order for PC/XONE/PS4. Thanks for the attention and sorry for my bad english, hope this review helped you. Expand
  94. Jun 13, 2014
    Great game! You can only put 10/10! Definitely a masterpiece! It's no wonder this game took many awards! And most importantly, this game will be released on PC this fall;)
  95. Jun 12, 2014
    This game is huge, and you don't just get one story as in the previous games, but you get to follow a total of three different characters and their side stories, the main story/misson has many hours of game-play, and this title is a must have for this generation.
  96. Jun 12, 2014
    I'll simply start off by saying that GTA5 is the best videogame I have ever played and for a lot of reasons.First I'd like to praise its original implementation of multiple playable characters based gameplay which brilliantly compliments the jaw dropping level design, most of which put to shame the best action sequences in most Hollywood movies these days.From epic set piece shootouts toI'll simply start off by saying that GTA5 is the best videogame I have ever played and for a lot of reasons.First I'd like to praise its original implementation of multiple playable characters based gameplay which brilliantly compliments the jaw dropping level design, most of which put to shame the best action sequences in most Hollywood movies these days.From epic set piece shootouts to the over the top action chase sequences and a variety of special missions which I don't want to spoil.Let me also give a huge nod to the heist missions, mixed up in the middle of these regular missions, they come along every now and then and add to the lighting pace of GTA5 with a mission design that is nothing short of epic at its ultimate definition.From setting them up..to finalising the crew and the plan and to the actual execution, everything in these heist missions are extremely fun and all of the missions also play out to the fun character switch mechanic, which is a perfect balance with scripted switches and giving you the ability to switch at your will.Apart from that there's this GTA usual list of very entertaining cut scenes filled with cool dialogues and humor which opens each mission and the missions are also accompanied by catchy original scores which further adds to the immersion.
    For the narrative, I'd once again like to praise the original and mature story of struggle it tells.Michael, Franklin and Trevor are all very engaging and interesting characters and they're perhaps equally supported with a big list of entertaining support cast, a personal favorite of mine being "Nervous Ron" who is the unfortunate right hand of Trevor.All the characters are well voiced as well.
    For graphics GTA5 in quiet an achievement on hardwares that are more than half a dozen years old.The super huge Los Santos is detailed to the level of the insanity, take the water for e.g..The water in Alamo sea is oily black while the water near the shores of industrial area in muddy orange, go to a small pond and it's green while the beaches have a blue colored water.The detail extents to the level where all of these different colored waters make a seamless transaction in the areas where they meet, ride a boat from an industrial area to a beach and see how slowly and seamlessly it changes from orange to blue(yes, R* is that obsessed with detail).The same level of detail extends to a lot of other aspects of the game of course.
    For sound the game has a great list OST and almost each of the tracks picked for the radio is very good and it features something for each taste.
    I can go on for another few paragraphs(quiet frankly, I haven't touched on most other important aspects all all) on why it's it's the best game I've ever played but I think I've highlighted most of the important aspects.
    Even people who have issues should admit that GTA5 has set a new bar for the entire industry and it'll be a real challenge for games to reach such a scale.
  97. Jun 8, 2014
    Why did I give this game an 9, whilst others give it a 10? Because I did greatly enjoy the game, with a decent story and good writing, combined with a massive open world with a lot of mini-games. However, this game did have it's problems, like all games. Online was a mess at launch, for a while it did not even work, but is playable now. The graphics are good, but the characters kind ofWhy did I give this game an 9, whilst others give it a 10? Because I did greatly enjoy the game, with a decent story and good writing, combined with a massive open world with a lot of mini-games. However, this game did have it's problems, like all games. Online was a mess at launch, for a while it did not even work, but is playable now. The graphics are good, but the characters kind of draw me out of giving this a ten. While I did like some of the characters, others were a bit bland and static (i.e. Michael's son Jimmy). I was a fan of Grand Theft Auto 4's characters, namely Roman and Niko. Here, there are still good characters, just not as interesting as GTA 4's. Getting past that, and that the uniteresting characters where minor, is the fact that the game is very good. If a okay storyline and decent characters with a few bland characters is enough to keep you interested in open world mayhem with tons of side actvities (hunting, rampage, and more) then by all means purchase this game. My final verdict is exactly what the average critic's verdict is, a 9.7/10. Expand
  98. Jun 7, 2014
    PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!!PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version nowPC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!!PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! PC version now !!!!! Expand
  99. Jun 1, 2014
    Now im not trying to be an **** on this site, but let me give you the experience of a guy that wasn´t overhyping/overrating things here.
    GTA is a really great game.. After 1 month, it isn´t anymore. The story didn´t feel like anything special though, but i must say that the characters in this game has a really interesting experience. GTA Wouldn´t have got a so big score, if it wasn´t because it was so extremely popular as it is. The series are legend, the games are always not extremely disappointing us, but giving it 90, 90, 100, 95, 95, 100.. ETC. is really making me thinking "You´re kidding me." And why do i think like this? Because it´s like Justin Bieber, girls are **** crazy with him, some don´t care about he´s music, they care about HIM. He can be an **** but still some people loves him, like many girls do, but the boys are just hating on him most of the time. Think about what i mean. Now to be honest, when i first played this game, i was seriously pissing my pants, even starting my Xbox 360 got me to think "Holy **** I´m going to play this game!" (i was borrowing it on the library), and i must say, that the Design, and Technology in this game was incredibly good balanced, even though that the PS3, and X360 Couldn´t even run this game, but that one little thing that probably pissed me most off, was that i WASNT on Next-Gen, it WASNT on PC, and GTA Earned around 1 Billion dollars on this game (so far from now), but you know what? They could´ve **** earned 1.5 Billion dollars if it was on PC, and maybe if we take the next-gen following 1.7 Billion dollars, then they had alot more profit to a new, perfect art of a game. The history feels like: "KILL, STEAL, ROBBERY, **** SHOOOOOT!!", but it doesn´t have that little thing that makes me cry (as i´ve done to alot of ends in some games). I feel too, that this game is not even for kids, or 18+ Years old people, its more for people around 16 Years old. The physics in this game is one thing i like about this game, and the different vehicles you can drive/fly/dive with.

One thing GTA Was about the whoole time in this game, was to make a Realistic, bloody, ****-the-world, kind of game, and i think that GTA Offered alot of details in the entire game, and it was damn fun playing in 1 week, but hey, let me give you an example here: "You´re playing GTA At summer, you just got the game, and you´re that kind of nerd that doesn´t have anything to do at home, so you´re going to nerd this game EVERYDAY in one straight week, and you´ll keep going, but you know what? The game is slowly getting boring, and it feels like the way it´s slowly killing your fun, because you´re beginning to play online now. You dont have any friends to play with, and the game feels a bit more boring time after time."

GTA Online (Stand-Alone review):
    When you start GTA Online, you can make you character, which i think many people love about video games when you´re playing online. The little problem about GTA Online When you´re making a character, is the way it´s getting you to think "Soo... This is how i can make my character? Well.. Ok." Because first of all, it´s almost impossible to make a really ugly character, and it´s too almost impossible to make a character looking cool, and good. The most funny thing is, that you for some reason just NEEDS to looks really damn ugly around the eyes, and if you´re making a girl character, you can´t extend her boobs.

The main online free-roam is **** annoying. People are trying to kill you EVERYTIME they see you, so if you´re trying to be a friendly guy, they´ll just react like they were the biggest ****s of all time. The little problem about GTA Online was they sweared to every single fan, that you could be able to earn mon ey through being shares/companies, but we got completely nothing. The first thing i checked, was all the they promised us, but not many of the things was there. After some time, they told us too we could rob banks like in single-player. But still this day nothing happened. Now i dont want to be evil through the community, but mother of lord, please stop giving children access to these kind of games, even the main director (this is TRUE words) said that people that gave their childs access to Rockstar games were psychopaths.

In GTA V There´s too many bugs too, not the glitches are bad, but the bugs. Rockstar vs GTA Community was like World War II. People are finding more and more to bomb Rockstar with, even money was beginning to be send illegally to each other. The thing i didn´t get about Rockstar, was WHY they´ve maked so many spots in the game, that people got in because of glitching, and bugging, but they didn´t open it to the game? It was like they said "Hehe! Lets get people to glitching through this **** so they can experience the game another way". It was a waste of time making it like that, even through they had ideas with these spots, why not unlock them?

Final Quote: Dont make things you cant handle
  100. May 31, 2014
    My god, this game is just as boring as it gets. Not to talk about the completely lifeless city full of NPCs that react the same way to everything and have nothing to offer whatsoever, not to talk about the horrible multiplayer and community full of 10 year old kids that yell at you for everything, not to talk about the worst gun mechanics ever, this game is just not to talk, and not to play.
  101. Sep 17, 2013
    This game is great for an open world experience but when it comes to raw gameplay, it grows boring. Gameplay is such a key aspect of a video game and this one's grows tiresome before long.

1. CD-Action
    Nov 14, 2013
    The best way to bid farewell to the retiring consoles is to spend dozens of hours having fun in Los Santos: robbing, abusing illegal substances, breaking all laws and enjoying everything else that GTA V has to offer. And after we finish the game, we should all say loudly: ‘okay, Rockstar girls and boys, it’s high time to make a truly new GTA, not just a gigantic DLC’. [12/2013, p.36]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 24, 2013
    GTA V fulfills the idea of a gaming sandbox, where you can entertain yourself in many different ways - and also experience a superbly written story of three gangsters, if you want. [Issue#234]
  3. Play UK
    Oct 16, 2013
    Gigantic and stupidly detailed, GTA V is everything we hoped it would be. Individual components could be a touch better, but when a game does literally everything, nobody can expect perfection across the board. That it even comes close is incredible. [Issue#236, p.62]