Guitar Hero: Aerosmith PlayStation 3

5.0

1. JaredHostyn
    Jul 9, 2008
    i'm okay at guitar hero games(stuck on raining blood on expert on gh3) but this game only took me 3 hours to beat on expert and i only failed twice because the songs were really boring. it also has no replay value because i'm not an aerosmith fan and like i said before the songs are 'slow' and boring.
  2. NoobletC.
    Jun 30, 2008
    This game is horrible, don't buy.
  3. HeshamS.
    Jul 7, 2008
    I love Aerosmith. However, this is a terrible game, and I'm not going to put up with it. Simply put: I've already sold it off, and I used the money I got back for more tracks on Rock Band.
  4. SkylarW.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Doesn't include many of the bands greatest hits for lackluster songs that no one cares about... sweet emotion is probably the best song in it... and they rehash the dream on addon from almost a year ago... definately rent it DON'T buy it unless Aerosmith makes you wet.
  5. blairraker
    Aug 19, 2008
    Overall pretty disappointing. "Janie's Got a Gun," "Eat the Rich," "Crying," "Amazing," and "Crazy" are just a few of the strangely missing songs. I liked some of the lesser-known songs, but I expected to. And for a very strange reason, there's no Co-Op Career mode. That's been a fun thing to do with my wife on other GH versions, so We were really shocked. It makes it soOverall pretty disappointing. "Janie's Got a Gun," "Eat the Rich," "Crying," "Amazing," and "Crazy" are just a few of the strangely missing songs. I liked some of the lesser-known songs, but I expected to. And for a very strange reason, there's no Co-Op Career mode. That's been a fun thing to do with my wife on other GH versions, so We were really shocked. It makes it so you can't earn enough money to buy all the stuff in the Vault. I'm probably going to just have to start another solo career to earn enough money. Expand
  6. Dec 15, 2013
    Puede que estemos ante el PEOR Guitar Hero de la saga. Usa el nombre de un grupo famoso, pero no incluye muchas de sus mejores canciones así como de las mas famosas. No tiene cooperativo en el modo historia, no es compatible con la batería ni con el micrófono...

The game feels, to all but the most hardcore of Aerosmith fanboys, like a rather cynical cash-in. Zero evolution, minimum effort, maximum profit.
  2. Our feeling is that in this era of downloadable Rock Band albums for 13 quid - a price that's often criticised anyway - single-band games will have to offer gameplay innovations, spectacular fan service, or a lot more material than this to justify their existence and, more pertinently, an asking price of 40 quid without the guitar peripheral.
  3. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is a sound of a series cautiously dipping its toe in the water, slightly afraid of how the big bad Rock Band shark will react to its presence.