5.0

1. MikeS.
    Jul 1, 2008
    AS a relatively big fan of Aerosmith and their musical style... I enjoyed GUITAR HERO: AEROSMITH quit a lot. I'll definately be rockin' this iteration of the series until GH: World Tour is released.
  2. AnthonyT.
    Jul 3, 2008
    Red Octane doing what they do best scamming their customers by taking a title and switching out the songs and a few graphics and then charging you full price to do so. This is the Same scam they pulled with GHII and Rock the 80's here's the next installment of their horrible business practices. The only saving grace to this game is the band interviews in between venues.
  3. JaredHostyn
    Jul 9, 2008
    i'm okay at guitar hero games(stuck on raining blood on expert on gh3) but this game only took me 3 hours to beat on expert and i only failed twice because the songs were really boring. it also has no replay value because i'm not an aerosmith fan and like i said before the songs are 'slow' and boring.
  4. NoobletC.
    Jun 30, 2008
    This game is horrible, don't buy.
  5. HeshamS.
    Jul 7, 2008
    I love Aerosmith. However, this is a terrible game, and I'm not going to put up with it. Simply put: I've already sold it off, and I used the money I got back for more tracks on Rock Band.
  6. Bob
    Jun 29, 2008
    I have to agree with the others. Even being an Aerosmith fan I am not pleased with this release. Even the Aerosmith songlist is lame and do not even get me started on the rest. This could have easily been a few downloads as add-ons. Fun to play some songs so wait for a used copy if you must have every song for GH3.
  7. SkylarW.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Doesn't include many of the bands greatest hits for lackluster songs that no one cares about... sweet emotion is probably the best song in it... and they rehash the dream on addon from almost a year ago... definately rent it DON'T buy it unless Aerosmith makes you wet.
  8. glenrivett
    Jul 25, 2008
    fantastic game , great fun , more enjoyable than GH3,The songs are great ideal for GH,love the layout of the game , cant understand the low reviews this game recieved , doesnt give the respect this game deserves.A total of {including bonus songs} 50+ songs so abit short , hence the score of 9/10 , .highly recommended!
  9. blairraker
    Aug 19, 2008
    Overall pretty disappointing. "Janie's Got a Gun," "Eat the Rich," "Crying," "Amazing," and "Crazy" are just a few of the strangely missing songs. I liked some of the lesser-known songs, but I expected to. And for a very strange reason, there's no Co-Op Career mode. That's been a fun thing to do with my wife on other GH versions, so We were really shocked. It makes it soOverall pretty disappointing. "Janie's Got a Gun," "Eat the Rich," "Crying," "Amazing," and "Crazy" are just a few of the strangely missing songs. I liked some of the lesser-known songs, but I expected to. And for a very strange reason, there's no Co-Op Career mode. That's been a fun thing to do with my wife on other GH versions, so We were really shocked. It makes it so you can't earn enough money to buy all the stuff in the Vault. I'm probably going to just have to start another solo career to earn enough money. Expand
  10. JG
    Jun 29, 2008
    very good game, same great guitar hero gameplay with a new career. The new guitar looks the best too.
  11. DavidKnight
    Jul 25, 2008
    All the comments about this game you read that it is poor, too easy, overpriced are rubbish. If you already have guitar hero 3 and are one of these freaks who can complete it 100% on expert then yes those comments are correct. If you are someone new to the genre then the game is fun, with a good difficulty curve.
  12. Mar 24, 2011
    i am not really a big Aerosmith fan but even if i loved them they are not a good bad to have showcase a guitar hero game as most of thier songs are at about the same speed and are kinda hard to get into while playing which is not good. also as ppl have mentioned before some of thier big hits are missing from this game but they have a couple hits and it is not as bad as some ppl say. all ini am not really a big Aerosmith fan but even if i loved them they are not a good bad to have showcase a guitar hero game as most of thier songs are at about the same speed and are kinda hard to get into while playing which is not good. also as ppl have mentioned before some of thier big hits are missing from this game but they have a couple hits and it is not as bad as some ppl say. all in all this is a good rental but after a little bit it will get boring so unless you are a die hard aerofan stick with a rental Expand
  13. Dec 15, 2013
    Puede que estemos ante el PEOR Guitar Hero de la saga. Usa el nombre de un grupo famoso, pero no incluye muchas de sus mejores canciones así como de las mas famosas. No tiene cooperativo en el modo historia, no es compatible con la batería ni con el micrófono...

The game feels, to all but the most hardcore of Aerosmith fanboys, like a rather cynical cash-in. Zero evolution, minimum effort, maximum profit.
  2. Our feeling is that in this era of downloadable Rock Band albums for 13 quid - a price that's often criticised anyway - single-band games will have to offer gameplay innovations, spectacular fan service, or a lot more material than this to justify their existence and, more pertinently, an asking price of 40 quid without the guitar peripheral.
  3. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is a sound of a series cautiously dipping its toe in the water, slightly afraid of how the big bad Rock Band shark will react to its presence.