7.8

1. Mar 24, 2011
    love the song list for this game but there is nothing other than that to set it apart from the others so if you have played one then you have played them all but i still love going back for more
  2. SethM.
    Oct 31, 2007
    This game is a blast. Definitely a great party game. The easy level is hard enough to be a challenge for a beginner, but not to hard as to get frustrating.
  3. Antti
    Jan 8, 2008
    For those who are new to Guitar hero it's must buy thing for ps3. It rocks totally with lots of good songs and so called filler songs aren't bad either. I liked it. But those who have been playing this game since the first one it doesn't bring anything new to gameplay but couple of new songs to play and new battle mode.
  4. Jan 5, 2012
    The game has some classic rock tracks and lets you play them with a guitar controller. The game has four different difficulty settings letting you to progress and beat career mode on the difficulty level that suits you best. The story is surprisingly good and ends with an epic guitar battle. Beating it on Expert level makes you feel very rewarding as you've mastered the entire game.

1. You're in for one hell of a good time. [Oct 2007, p.108]
  2. I got a gang of friends together to test it out and we spent hours unlocking songs and fooling around, but, because some of us are guitar heroes and some are guitar zeroes, having a truly quality time is a tougher than it should be. It's still well worth a look. [Nov 2007, p.63]
  3. Basically more of the same, but we aren't complaining...It's Guitar Hero, it's next-gen, and it's the party game PS3 owners have been waiting for. [Dec 2007, p.74]